๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

Od izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. Viac

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด

2K 94 95
Od izythescientist

FWU , 018

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3                          B: </3

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖 — ✧ ゚.

ᴄʜᴏᴏʟ , 12:12 pm

"𝙉𝘼𝙃𝙃𝙃 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏?" ashanti loudly exclaimed wit a wide ass smile on her lips as solana had her wrap around her shoulders tightly as they rushed to the crowd that was slowly forming in front of them. "HOLLON TWIN, WE GOTTA GET THAT FRONT ROWWWW!" solana basically yelled— hype asl and that energy was transferred to shanti, that bein 10x more cause she was high.

the two assumed the two was following behind them and they definitely were but they moved toooo fast. like actually

ashanti laughed as the two made it up to the crowd that was basically a ring around the people who was havin the fight, that being unknown. it was just after lunch so everyone was in them hallways and definitely didn't plan on going to class anytime soon. 

solana slightly looked back seein ddot & notti behind them as they caught up. she turnt back around noticing that they was finally at the front. she looked at ashanti first seeing her smile slowly drop then actually looked at the altercation in front of them, her smile slowly dropping too.

              "𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 𝘠𝘈 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘍 𝘉𝘙𝘖 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛?" the familiar squeaky ass scream filled their ears as they glanced at each other already knowing.

cause it was courtney screaming and when she mad her voice gets mad high & squeaky matchin her small ass size. she stood on the other side with her hands on her hips as she paced around; side to side. she used hand motions gettin her frustration perfectly across to whoever she was arguing with, that still being unknown to solana and ashanti.

shanti quickly turnt to see who she was arguing with, and she looked maddd familiar. that was until she saw someone even more familiar next to her makin her heart drop: cause now she knew this was definitely about her.

"ION CARE!" the other girl snapped, the frustration in her voice also evident. her bright blue brace's decorated her teeth as she kept yellin making ashanti take more notice to them.

now she was maddddddd familiar. 

as the two kept scanning the room and for people they knew, solana quickly spotted dd was on the exact opposite side of them inna front of the crowd , mad asl. they was hearing his voice too cause it sounded he was complaining bout some. then next to him was edot && jay who was cracking uppppp, like deadasss. they was bumpin into each other on sum shit while dd looked like he was bouta be the one to actually throw a punch first.

"who is that?" ddot's voice was heard lettin the two know that they was wit them, ashanti turned to ddot since the two was on her side as she shrugged, "i thiiink i know her,"  she dragged before smilin slightly pointing, "WAIT!" she accidentally yelled, "bro das bri."

"who the fuck is bri?" notti asked, his tone soo funny cause it came off aggressive for nooo reason while ddot's face was held like he was askin the same question too, 10x more aggressively.

"NAHHHHHHH," solana responded after, "that weird ass hoe who was tryn— NAHHHHH!" she said again as notti & ddot blankly stared at her wonderin if she took an edible right before this. "RIGHT!" ashanti smiled big, her looking back at him who stared right back.

    just like that her stomach dropped to her ass againnn, cause now she just got caught knowin that they was arguing because of her.

then bri got to talking again, "DASSIT! LIKE SHE DONT WANNA FIGHT YOU? DAS COOL, I WILL! FUCK?" she hollered pounding her fist into her palm as she paced, but in the direction of courtney.

"ALL FOR A NIGGA DOE?" courtney loudly asked scrunching up her face tilting her head like she was stupid, "ya hoes act like a nigga is y'all life bro, word to my moth—"

"WORDA MY MOTHA IF BRI DONT SWING RIGHT NA IM JUMPIN IN DAT SHIT!" dd's voice overpowered ever single nigga who was talkin, instigating, yellin, allat. he smiled right after he said that seein courtney slowly turn her head to dd who smiled bigger hearin his brother & his friend's laugh ring in his ears, "ya talk sooo damn much. can ya SWING? or what.. is ya BOTH all TALK?"

minute dd asked that made everyone turn his attention to him, not knowing how he was involved with them first. they knew only last school year how he was feening for courtney cause that was really his baeee, like rs. but this year from how he was yelling at her they was just guessing he caught her with another nigga.

courtney clenched her fists taking a deep breath tryna direct her attention to anything but dd right now, because that nigga got her fucked upppp. neva seen a male that was actually so close to landing a hand on a female.

everyone made noise actin dumb, thinking that dd was just instigating being salty but no. he being deadass and notti just stared at his big brother knowing that, hoping he can keep his composure.

"YO MY HEART," dd started back up again, "GET YA GIRL TO DO SUM!" he gestured to bri resulting in 𝘢𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘯 slightly jerking his head back tryna make it not noticeable how much he didn't like him addressing bri as his girl.

bri wasn't even facing him as she stared at courtney, "HAVE THAT SAMEEE ENERGY WIMMIE INSTEAD OF TALKING SHIT BOUT HER TO HIM." she encouraged clapping her hands getting closer hearing everyone go crazier thinkin she bouta finally do sum first.

courtney stood in one place pointing at her with her finger looking around, "are you SLOW? DEAD BOUTA FIGHT ME OVER THAT? YOU JUST MAD HE DONT EVEN LIKE YOU, HE LIKE SH—" she cut herself off putting her hands over her face tryna repeatedly take deep breaths.

cause ain't no way she about to say that in front of allem niggas, it didn't matter how angry she was or how "obvious" it might've been.

"YOU JUST DELUSIONAL BRO!" courtney shouted right after in attempts to save herself which she dead in everyone else's eyes, except for solana, ddot,  ashanti, dd, edot, jay, and 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪.

notti furrowed his eyebrows soooooo fast as he took a good ass look at aaron. yea he was dead confused now but what court said made everything make perfect sense. 

he did also remember when dd was tryna tell him about aaron and he was hearing him for sure, ashanti's effect on him making him mad gullible if he heard anything about her getting close with a nigga casue he already thinkin that she wanted him back. knowin that at this point the bare minimum a nigga can do could be maximum in her eyes because of what she's been through.

and just like that sum just switched in him as he got more attentive to what was going on now knowing a good part of the story. 

courtney finally lifted her head from it bein down, an attempt to calm herself but the minute she found it didn't work there was nothing she could do about it and ashanti was observing her coming to that conclusion knowin it was anger issues peaking thru.

aaron immediately sensed that too not even havin to know courtney onna different level to know how she gets. from the endless stories ashanti be telling him about how courtney fights for her about the littlest things and how the other girl ended up? he hadda save bri, as much as he didn't like her he had to atleast to do that.

he about to grab her being interrupted by the way courtney clashed into her head on sending a punch to her cheek that she had put a lotta force in before making sure bri felt that.

and she did— that was a definite but she didn't stop. after that she quickly had to throw the next punch at her sides making courtney crouch down feelin the pain as she tried to grab bri's hair tryna pull her down to the floor.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" ddot suddenly went crazy, it registered now that they was finally fighting since they was talking for so damn long. he was hitting notti as if he wasn't already watching them as he continued to be just annoying as they crowd makin more and more noise.

crazy part was that they were dead keeping up wit each other.. like ts was givin tie frl. courtney's hands moved fast of course and had a lil more force cause this wasn't her first time doin this while this was bri's first time fighting. 

then a few seconds later aaron grabbed bri wit alllll his force as he wrapped his arms around her picking her up and pulling her away from her quickly emerging everyone into some loud ass groans, cause they was tryna see who was gon win in the end.

          but onna real bri shouldn't even be fighting cause she was on the cheer team and was definitely gon get cut quick af. 

courtney retied her hair into a ponytail as she came outta that fight laughing, "i PROMISE yall, keep beefing wimmie over nigga bro. YALL LOOK DUMB!" she raised her voice as it breathy from her being out of breath, she paced back and forth quickly, "aaron LET HER GOOOO!" she shouted.

dd was definitely the loudest ones groaning alongside wit ddot. he scrunched up his face as he made a cup wit his hands and put to it his mouth, "MAN YOUN ON SHIT! BUT LET HER GO!" dd yelled, his commentary getting everyone cause he been doin this since the minute he got there.

"he needa shut up." solana laughed makin ashanti laugh too looking back at aaron who made eye contact with her, then notti was who only one person apart from her since ddot was in between them. 

bri quickly notice this slight interaction as she pointed to ashanti, "SEE! DAS HER RIGHT THERE, SO STOP SUB-DISSING AND BEIN SCARY!" she said, all still in aaron grasp who looked tired asl of bri the minute she pointed at ashanti.

and just as expected, everyone looked at her. but she was fried asf so she didn't get nervous or nun, she just smiled a lil bringing her hand up to wave at everyone in which ddot quickly slapped ts down, "don't be dumb, bro." he said to her as she rolled her eyes.

while people were in the crowd bein loud instigating they were niggas who left tryna see if an administrator or teacher finna come since they just finished fighting. so they was niggas on watch while niggas were down watching; they was serious bout ts tooo.

"BUT YOU ALREADY KNO SHE NOT TOUCHING ASHANTI, SO FOCUS ON YOU AND HA!" dd annoyingly said gesturing to bri and ashanti, "WE BEEN KNOW DIS BRI, COME ON!" his aggressive new york accent was laced in his voice as he shouted.

ashanti couldn't even help herself brooo, she just started laughing onna spot cause dd always was saying something. she covered her face wit her hand as she continued to laugh knowin solana was doing the sameee thing.

"YO SHUT UP!" notti said, that sudden annoyance from hearin your sibling too much washing  over him, "WORA BRO!" ddot added as dd quickly spotted the two since they was next to ashanti, "N—"

"BRO STOP ALLAT!" bri shouted as she rolled her eyes, "SHANTI BOO," she turned back to ashanti who was standing chill asf, "I KNO SHE AINT YO FRIEND NO MORE BUT GET HER, SHE TALK TOO MUCH SHIT! BOUT YOU TOO!" she added at the end while everyone erupted into ooooo's as they put they focus on ashanti again.

ashanti laughed again how everyone was on hots because of her but she wasn't even mad. she calmed down from her laughter shrugging, "i mean, is she gonna do anything about it but talk?"

and it was no joke how everyone started screaming maddddd loud bro. like they shoulda been got caught but everyone was slowly coming back from they lunch break as most of them went off campus to get they food. but shanti had the crowd goin crazy and she barely even did nun at allllll.

"YEAAAAAAAA, DAS DAT BIG SHANNY NOT DA LIL ONEEE!" dd hollered loud asf making her laugh again. even though ddot & notti knew how annoying he was being they couldn't help but have a smile on they faces— especially notti cause this boy loves when she be defending herself in the slightest way knowin she got a whole gang ten toes behind her too.

as she made a cup with her hands putting it to her mouth, "YO SHUT UP BRO!" she told dd loudly as he waved her off. 

courtney just stared blankly at shanti seein her surrounded by people who was ready to be on go when it came to her while she just stood there thinkin ts was a joke. and she was so mad to the point where her anger could definitely be quickly redirected.

ashanti stared right back too, knowin that stare was supposed to intimidate her. she interlocked the hand that was on her shoulder from solana still havin her arm draped around her shoulder as she smiled before speaking up again. and everyone already knew to go silent so she didn't have to raise her voice cause alla this was because of her anyway.

her pretty laugh was laced in her voice as she softly spoke, her eyebrows furrowed acting like she actually wanted an answer to her question, "you wanna talk about bitches beefin witchu over a nigga but you want that same nigga too, so what is we really talkin bout again?"

𝐈.𝐓.𝐒👩🏽‍🔬 ☆ミ                𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐚, 𝐦𝐲𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐟 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐧 !! 𝐢𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 ! 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 🫂.

E4N , E4DOT RIP 🕊️🕊️

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

528K 18K 39
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
77K 1.3K 21
"๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š" "๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™" "๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
46.3K 1.3K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ