Genshin/Star Rail Reacts: We...

Von LonelyLife0021

The Astral express follows a lead regarding the disappearance of Akivili. Will they persue it? Where will it... Mehr

A Pulse from Deep Space
Into the Unknown
Commission or Summons
Prologue: Field of Flowers
Prologue: Trailblazer Crash Course
Prologue: Teyvat Crash Course
Intermission: Questions, Answers, Onwards
Intermission: Theater's call
Episode: Fable of the Stars.
Episode: Interstellar Journey
Movie: Space Station Crisis Part 1
Trailer: As Light Rain Falls Without Reason
Teyvat Chapter 4: Act 1 Pt.1

Movie: Space Station Crisis Part 2

3.9K 87 34
Von LonelyLife0021

*ahem* (Read in Furina's way of talking)
Greatings one and all. It is I, the author of this fic. I would like to thank you for reaching this chapter of the fic. If its not a bother please vote on the chapters. They really keep me going and it tells me that its being appreciated (1K votes would be nice 🤭). On another note ... Due to the upcoming version 4.2 update. This fic will be on haitus for a while. The emotional toll will likely make me spiral for a while. However be not saddened by this turn of event for part 3, the finalle of this arc is on the works. I truely appreciate and had tons of fun writing this fic. Thank you for sticking with it this far. And with that "Let the Curtains rise!" - Light

(PS. Goodluck to all those pulling)

Dan Heng was worried, scratch that he was panicking. After announcing the break, Light seems to have vanished. He was hoping to ask him to confirm and skip the 'incident' with Caelus, but. Alas, it looks like that won't be happening.

"Time's up. Back to your seats, folks." Light calls out.

"Wait, Light!" Dan Heng shouts to get his attention. "Can we maybe skip this first part?" He says a little red in the face.

Light simply smiles with a twinkle in his eye. "Please sit down Dan Heng."

Dan Heng's shoulders slump, and his head bows down in defeat. He resigns to his fate.

"Dan Heng. What's wrong? What are you worried about?" March Inquires.

He looks towards his fellow crew members, looks of concern on their faces. He sighs and tells them, "It's nothing, just something embarrassing for me. You'll see soon enough."

"Aw. Cheer up! It can't be that bad. Paimon and Aether have been through plenty of embarrassing things, " Paimon cut in their conversation.

"I think you mean you have been in and said embarrassing things. I'm silent as a mouse most of the time, " Aether teases playfully. Some chuckle and laugh hearing this, making Paimon blush in embarrassment.

Everybody settles back to their seat, and the lights dim to start the viewing.

The screen is only black, yet someone can be heard.

"Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station...?" A male voice, similar to Dan Heng, says.

"Who cares? They're here and alive. Do they look like a mannequin to you?" Another voice says. This one is similar to March

"Weak heartbeat and pulse... March, you better do CPR." The male voice said.

"Huh!? Hehe. I-I've never done it before! Dan Heng, you do it!" The female voice, confirmed to be March, says back.

The scene that opened up to the audience was on Caelus's point of view. Blinking his eyes awake, he sees Dan Heng inches away from his face. His lips were parted, and his eyes were closed

The audience had mixed reactions; several of the female viewers, Ayaka, Jean, Ganyu, Keqing, March, and Collei, blushed in embarrassment while the rest just looked amused.

"Wait - stop it!" March says, pushing Dan Heng away from Caelus' face.

The point of view changes from Caelus' own to that of an observer.

"Haha. How amusing" Wanderer laughs out loud. "Did you just try to do CPR on him while he was slumped by the wall? You need some serious retraining if you did. "

"Indeed. That won't be very effective, not to mention dangerous." Lisa inputs, a sly smile on her face.

"Also, didn't you mention he already has a heartbeat and pulse? There shouldn't be any need to do CPR, " Tighnari says

"Maybe he just wanted to kiss him. Hmm. He did have his eyes closed and lips parted," Yae Miko muses out loud. This gathers everyone's attention. Everyone turns to look at her, and the observant ones see the mischief in her eyes.

"Wait. I ..." Dan starts to speak but finds himself at a loss of words.

"Ah. Seems your taste of the bad boy type hasn't changed, my friend" Jing yuan states.

"Wait, General, what do you mean?" Asked Yanqing.

"Dan Feng and Yingxing. The two of them used to dance around each other, and our friends used to tease them whenever they did, " Jing Yuan reminisced.

"Huh, I guess dragon folks are casanovas at heart. Right Zhongli?" Venti teases. He has the same glimmer of mischief in his eyes as Yae Miko.

"I'm afraid I don't follow your thoughts, Venti," He replies with a deadpan voice.

"Oh, you know. You had quite the harem in our younger days. Back me up here, Xiao." Venti says.

Xiao fidgets in his place. "I'm sorry, Lord Morax. But in the eyes of others, that is indeed the case. Right, Ganyu. " He wants the attention off him, so he throws Ganyu to the wolves. "Sorry, Ganyu," he thinks.

"Eep. Uh. Yes. There's Guizhong, Cloud Retainer, and Madame Ping, to name a few. I was still young back then, but I remember clearly how they always fight to get your attention, " Ganyu says sheepishly while twirling her thumbs.

"What! Sweet old Madame Ping" Keqing stands up and shouts then faints. Fortunately Ganyu catches her before she hits the floor.

"Loathe as I am to admit it, even Makoto had a slight crush in you. It was only out of our respect towards your companions and yourself that she didnt make a move" Ei adds on.

"I beleive the Tsaritsa is also the same. Didnt you wonder why we never made any big moves to steal your Gnosis. Sure it was out of fear since you are the oldest amongst the seven. But also because she greatly admired you." Columbina says.

Zhongli can only gape. Perhaps Venti was right all along when he kept saying that he's a blockhead. He definitely did not notice that happening under his nose.

"I see. Then I suppose that we can reach a hypothesis, no a conclusion, that Dan Heng did intend to kiss Caelus, " Dottore states and looks over to Nahida. Their eyes meet, and she quickly reads his thoughts

"I agree. Perhaps he tried to give him a true love's kiss to wake up the damsel, " Nahida tells them. In their still connected mental link, she and Dottore high-fives each other.

"Oh. I read a story like that once. The dashing prince overcomes danger to save his beloved and break the curse of sleep with true love's kiss. " Lisa adds to the discussion mischief in her gaze.

"Aw, that is so romantic," Nilou and Ayaka say at the same time.

At this point, the two boys in question are now red as an apple. Dan Heng couldn't even defend himself because his mind had gone blank, and really, what was he thinking during that moment.

Beside him, Caelus is just looking at him. His gaze seems to be burning a hole in his face.

"We'll schedule you for retraining," Himeko says as she pats his shoulder. March stifles a laugh but is cut by Himeko saying, "You too, March. You didn't even correct Dan Heng on his mistake. Seems like you've got a lot to learn, too. "

"Uh. In my defense, I was ready-ing my camera for Dan Hengs first kiss, " March says, trying to wiggle her way out.

"Dont be ashamed, my dude. Even Geppie thinks Caelus is cute. " Serval supplies.

"Gah, sis!" Gepard shouts in embarrassment.

"Looks like you got competition," Light tells Dan Heng.

This makes everybody in the room laugh out loud.

"They're awake! Are you all right? Can you hear me? Do you remember your name?" She continues, concern shown on her face.

" I... don't remember a thing." Replied Caelus.

" Aw, this isn't good... Can you try harder? I'm sure you can at least remember your name..." March says.

"He's not gonna remember just cause you asked nicely." Cyno says, remembering times of his Matra interrogation.

"My name is Caelus."

"Guess you were wrong." Tighnari pats his back to comfort him with a slight chuckle.

"Caelus? Nice to meet you. My name's Dan Heng, and this is March 7th. " He gestures to march. "

"This space station was just attacked by the Antimatter Legion. We came to help with the rescue at the request of Lead Researcher Asta." He adds on

"The Antimatter Legion?" asked Caelus with a dazed gaze still some out out of it

"Goons owned by the Destruction. You're lucky that the most dangerous Lord Ravager, Emanator of Destruction among them isn't around, just some nasty minions." March Informs him.

"We'll take those invaders out soon, don't worry." She reassures him

"Whoa. Just from their title alone, they sound like quite the individuals' ' Dehya whistles and says. Many nodded to agree with her.

"Lead Researcher Asta?" Caelus asks.

"Uh-huh, a petite cutie with pink hair. Madam Herta appointed her to be the acting lead researcher... That girl really needs to step up. I can't believe her own employee doesn't even know her name..." March replies hands on her hips.

"What made you think he was a Researcher, Ms March?" Ayato inquires.

"Well, it was a research station in space. So logic dictates it's full of researchers, " March replies.

"Didn't you question his attire? Surely, it is different from those of the researchers?" Thoma asks.

"No, not really. It didn't cross my mind back then, " she answers him.

"Where should I go?" Caelus asks.

"Back to the master control zone. Asta and the other researchers have gathered there." Dan Heng tells them.

"Plus, that's where we parked the Astral Express! Don't worry. We'll protect you from the monsters and clear up this mess." March informs him.

"Who are you guys?" Caelus wonders aloud.

"Dan Heng and I are members of the Astral Express crew-" March says but was cut by Dan Heng.

"Well, the Express has some dealings with Madam Herta, so we come to visit the space station from time to time." He says.

"We just so happened to arrive during this... invasion. Of course, as a - ahem - crew of heroes, we're happy to lend a hand." She proudly says.

"How fortunate that is. It's like someone timed all the pieces to fall in place at the same time." Venti says

"The Astral Express?" Caelus Inquires

"Yeah, you've never seen it? The Express comes here every once in a while." She asks

"It's a unique train that can travel between the stars with the power of the Trailblaze Aeon." Dan Heng elaborates.

"It truly is such an amazing piece of technology," Gepard muses. A fond smile on his face.

"Wait, hold up!" Serval states and stands up in front of Gepard.

"You're just informing me now that not only have you visited the express but also traveled to another world on it." she says to him, hand on her hips and glaring at him.

"That when you tried to, not so subtly, change my mind, you did what I wanted to do?" She adds.

"Sis, calm down. I only did it because Caelus asked for help in some fight. " Gepard tries to reason with her.

"Ah, so this was the reason for your sudden leave," Bronya says.

Light calls their attention. The smile on his face cracked a little in frustration. "Everyone, please. We won't get through his movie in a timely manner if we're gonna have long discussions like this."

Sweat drops can be seen in some while the sadistic ones smile.

"We will have words later, Gepard." She huffs and sits back down. Gepard can only sweat and try to loosen his collar with his fingers.

"I'll show you once we're back to the master control zone~" March says enthusiastically

"Let's go then." Caelus smiles and tells them.

"You and March go back together." He then adds," Arlan from the Security Department lost contact in the vicinity. I need to find him first."

"Oh, all right. You stay safe." She tells him.

They watch as Dan Heng walks away from the two, off screen.

"Caelus, maybe you should take this." March says as she gives Caelus a bat from one of the displays that was knocked off its pedestal.

"The Legion are rampaging through the space station like a pack of wolves - this trip won't be a walk in the park. It's better if you have something to protect yourself. Just a suggestion, though - you're safe as long as you stick with me!"

"You know it's considered rude to touch things without the owner's permission." Herta pipes up.

"Oops. Sorry, Madam Herta. The situation was dire, though." March apologizes and says.

"No problem. I was just teasing you. Besides, it was just collecting dust. I'm glad it could be of use to you, " she replies.

Everybody watches as March and Caelus make their way through the station's hallways, eventually ending up in an open area with a large pillar in the middle. The duo approaches the pillar, and March states that the elevator is broken.

"Too bad Dan Heng's not here. He's like a walking encyclopedia... He knows a ton of complicated stuff - maybe even elevator repair..." She says.

"Oh, Ho. Similar to my esteemed consultant, Mr. Zhongli. Or should I call you Rex Lapis now? Hmm, " Hu tao says with a smile, teasing Zhongli.

"Just Zhongli, please, Director Hu. As you know, I have retired and am no longer the Geo Archon, " He replies.

"Forgive me, sir. But to us, well, most of us, you will always be our Archon. No matter what, " Ganyu says passionately. Beside her Ningguang and Keqing nod in agreement.

Zhongli smiles warmly and nods his head as thanks.

" I don't know that one." Dan Heng suddenly appears out of nowhere.

"Whoa! Why are you here!? ...And how did you get here before us?" March says.

"I took another route to the upper level, and I saw you guys from up there. Arlan is in the control room. He's been injured, but not fatally." He says then points as a direction

"You found him! Will he know what to do about this elevator?" She says and wonders

" I suppose as the head of the Security Department, he should know." He replies.

"You know listening again to this, I can definitely tell that was sarcasm," March huffs.

"Seems like your growing March" Dan Heng Teases.

"Then let's go talk to him!" She cheers.

They eventually find Arlan, who unlocks the elevator on the top floor.

"That doesn't make sense. Why the top floor and not the closest one to them?" Paimon asks.

"Maybe the upper floor is more guarded," Aether suggests with a shrug.

The group finally makes their way to the upper floors. They pass through the door to the open area on a walkway bridge. "Is that it? We've reached the elevator already? There weren't too many monsters~" she says but pauses for a moment.

"Oof, I probably shouldn't have said that... Might bring bad luck." She continues.

"You've grown, March." Dan Heng says with a smile.

As they were crossing the bridge, a purple projectile came heading straight towards them. Dan Heng was able to deflect it and just misses Caelus's head by an inch.

The audience could only make a collective gulp, too stunned to speak about such a close call.

Something gallops into view and stops in front of the group, blocking their path. With no other choice, the Trio engages in battle with the Voidranger. Eventually, they were able to stagger it. However, afterward, it let out a piercing screech that even the audience had to cover their ears.

"Gah, that was some ungodly screech," Furina says.

They watch as a battalion of Monsters suddenly appear in front of the group.

"Oh no." Nilou gasps and places her hand to cover her mouth.

"This can't be the end!" Ayaka exclaims from her seat.

March aims her bow at the monsters, but due to their large numbers, they don't know who to strike first."Hey, sore losers. You can't just gang up on us!"

All of a sudden, a mechanical creation of some sort came spinning into view, hacking away most of the monsters. It eventually stopped in a defensive position in front of the group. The group takes advantage of this and makes a break for the elevator.

"Woah, did you see that? That little robot that took out several of those monsters, " Paimon exclaims in awe.

"Better at fighting than you." Aether says with a teasing look and arms crossed.

"Hey! Paimon does Paimon's best to help, " she barks back a response. Her cheeks are puffed, and her lips pouted.

Aether pats her head. "I know."

The screen transitions to Himeko addressing the group as they exit the elevator. "March, Dan Heng, you've been through a lot."

"Whew, Himeko~, what took you so long! That last wave of the Antimatter Legion came at us like a swarm of locusts. Have you ever tried shooting locusts with a bow?" March asks.

Himeko only smiles at her."I wouldn't have made a difference. My orbital cannon can deal with a whole bunch of enemies at once, but I couldn't just blow up the space station with it - Herta would NOT like that"

"I wouldn't, indeed," Herta says. "I my collection would survive the explosion not to mention all the life that will be lost"

"An orbital canon? What's that?" Albedo asks. His notepad is already getting full with all the notes he's been writing, yet it seems it hasn't even reached half of it yet. Must be never-ending. He thinks.

"Hmm, think of it like, say, the guizhong ballista, but its fire power is the same level as when the Shogun created Musoujin Gorge," Light answers.

Several Teyvatians' jaws dropped. Are these people even humans?

Piero smiles to himself, remembering Khaenri'ah's glory days. How humanity can achieve so much even without the gods' assistance.

"Are you alright, Arlan? Asta's been worried about you." Himeko inquires. Concern in voice.

Arlan smiles and reassures her. "I'm fine. A quick patching up will do. Thanks for asking. I'll report the situation to Lead Researcher Asta immediately. Bye."

Himeko turns her attention to Caelus. "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Himeko, navigator of the Astral Express."

"In other words, she's in charge of where the Express goes." March elaborates from the side.

"March hasn't been any trouble for you along the way, has she?" She asks

"Caelus, think carefully about how you wanna reply to that." March threatens Caelus from the side. A hand on her hip.

Caelus cringe smiles at her. "In that case, I'd rather not answer."

"Oh, looks like we have two Dan Hengs on our team now." She teases back.

" Please leave me out of this." Dan Heng replied.

Himeko smiles warmly at them. "Haha, look at you all. You've already gotten really close. Come on, Asta has been worried about all of you."

"Projectile radar tracking, normal. Telemetry signal frequency is unusually high! Maintain at normal levels!" Asta says and announces."Our measurements predict that the Legion is about to unleash over ten waves of continuous attacks. Everyone, brace yourselves!"

"Asta! We're back!" March calls from behind her.

Asta turns around and smiles at the group."Whew, I'm glad you're all back safe. Arlan just told me about the situation at the storage zone - and about his injury... Thank you for all your help.In times of disaster, I realized more and more that the space station's researchers are its most valuable assets... Alas, we were ill-prepared for such emergencies... we should have built up our security and combat departments.On the other hand, the entire crew of the Astral Express seems to be extraordinarily skilled."

"What is the current situation on the space station?" Dan Heng asks.

"Ugh. Would it have killed you to at least say Hi." March turns to Dan Heng a few seats from her.

"They're still in an ongoing crisis. I can understand wanting to stay on alert and on topic." Ei muses.

"Still a little friendly banter can do a lot to improve camaraderie," Venti says.

Asta lets out a breath to calm herself. "The situation is under control for now: The damage to our security system was minor. The intruder only managed to alter a small amount of data, so it was easy to fix. The real problem lies with the researchers... They trust Madam Herta wholeheartedly and never thought that the space station would be breached by the Legion. A broken spirit is far worse than a broken body."

"See, I told ya," Venti says with a smile.

"Where were you, Madam Herta? How come you weren't at the station. " Nahida inquires. She's curious why Herta wasn't at the station when all her collection of artifacts was endangered.

"Simply put, I knew the Express crew could handle the problem. Asta even mentioned how they were progressing in one of her messages." She replies not to be bothered by the stars she's getting.

"Let's go speak with the researchers. Right now, the space station can't afford any more unexpected turns, especially from within. Have you tried contacting Herta?" Asks Himeko

"I sent multiple letters, all met with silence. You know her, Himeko, the space station is but a mere warehouse for followers and rare items. She doesn't really care about it." Asta dejectedly says. Her shoulders slump in defeat.

"I knew it... No matter. I'll also end a letter to Herta and tell her that we've brought the rare item she seeks. At least that might get her attention."

"And it did. That's why I came, '' Herta says.

"That would be of great help." Asta's demeanor brightens, and she smiles at them.

"Ugh, don't tell me we're gonna watch them run around doing tasks for everyone," Wanderer complains. "I had enough of that when journeying with Aether and the Flying Food Hole ''.

"Hey! Paimon is not a food hole. She's still growing, that's all. " She pouts red-faced in embarrassment. This makes everyone laugh and chuckle.

"Haha. Worry not. We'll skip those boring segments. See, " Light says and points to the screen.

True to his words, the screen fades to black and displays. "The Group goes around to reassure most of the researchers startled by the attack. They even helped Arlan with some of his duties. "

"Oh, thank goodness. I like having screen time, but all this running around doing stuff for people is one of those things I would not like to revisit, " March says. Letting out a sigh of relief.

The screen opens again to the group, approaching Asta once more. Then, all of a sudden, multiple flashing red warnings appear in the space in front of them.

The projection in front of them changes into a live image of a claw, the dragon, digging its way in the ship's shield.

Asta turns to Himeko and orders her. "Take the express and leave. I'll stay. "

"Why? Surely they can't outrun that beast." Kaeya says from his seat.

"Could it be that you already know what they might be after or the reason for them being there?" Diluc asks.

Himeko smiles from her seat. "A hunch"

March glances at both of them with concern on her face and voice. "But"
Himeko grabs Caelus and begins to run towards the elevators. "Let's go."

The screen fades to black, but words can still be heard as well as some text at the bottom.

"The supply zone's defense shield won't hold much longer. You all need to hurry... I'll be here. You've got to fend them off... You... hurry..." Asta says. Her voice cut in and out before finally disconnecting.

Himeko turns towards the group, worried in her face. "We lost communications."

"Are you thinking of going back? Let me remind you, that's the Doomsday Beast, the Legion's planet destroyer." Dan Heng questions her and points it out, arms crossed.

"A Planet Destroyer! How is that station even still standing if that was the case." Keqing asked, but her question was answered by the screen.

"The space station is Herta's creation. As long as a Lord Ravager, Emanator of Destruction, doesn't intervene, there should be no problems." Himeko replies.

"Such an accomplished person, you are Madam Herta. I hope we can get the chance to share knowledge and wisdom during our brief stay here, " Nahida tells her. Her eyes are brimming with curiosity and innocence that immediately hook Herta's attention.

"Hmm. Of course. That won't be a problem. We can pick each other's brains out for information." She replies with a casual wave of her hand.

"What made you say that everything should be fine, Himeko?" Aether asks.

"Well. Herta is an accomplished individual. She has saved her home planet 19 times, met two Aeons, and successfully reversed her age. And those are only the ones I can remember at the top of my mind." She replies to him.

"Excuse me, did you just say she reversed her age? Are you immortal? " Hu Tao asks

"No, not really. It's too complicated to explain. I'll just lend you my published work of age reversal next chance I get." Herta tells her.

"What's a Lord Ravager?" Tighnari asks, curious more on the subject of Aeons and their followers.

"They can be compared to Generals of an Army. You have the Antimatter Legion as the pawns and canon fodder. They answer to the Emanators, " Light elaborates.

"So, do you have an army?" Cyno asks. One eyebrow raised.

"Haha. No. My purpose and line of work do not require armies. I have other means to do my job. " He says in response.

March is torn between fight or flight."B-But we can't just run away like this, right..."

Dan Heng begins weighing the pros and cons. "The Doomsday Beast can rip off the defense shield like tearing paper - and Herta's not here. The station's defenses are too weak to stand against the Antimatter Legion. Either way, the Legion has the blessing of the Aeon, Nanook.The Destruction They came prepared, and everyone here is not."

"I do wonder how your shield will match up to it, Zhongli. Considering it's the best in all the land, " Venti says.

"Hmm. I would like to test it out. Although not at our planet's expense. " He replies.

Himeko seems to already have a plan in mind: "That's why we have to leave and take Caelus with us."

"Caelus? Is Caelus that important?" Dan Heng asks and turns to him.

Himeko smiles at them. "He's the one who can help us turn the tides... Of course, I may be wrong."

"Did you already have an idea on who and what he is?" Piero asks her.

"A suspicion, yes," Himeko confirmed. Then, she turns towards Caelus. "But regardless. He is now family. "

Dan Heng concedes and drops his crossed arms. "As you say so. Alright, what should we do next?"

"This is the supply zone where the maintenance crew works. There's a path here that leads to the nearest railway platform. Let's head over there and meet up with Welt." She informs them.

"Mr. Yang? Mr. Yang's here, too? Didn't he stay on the Express?" March's demeanor brightens.

Dan Heng points out. "The Astral Express tracks our coordinates in real time... And with such a huge change in the space station's movements, there's no way Mr. Yang wouldn't have noticed."

"Amazing. It can track you in space and even inside the structures?" Nahida inquires.

"Yes. These badges act not only as a symbol of being a passenger but are also used in various ways such as communicators and tracking pins' ' Himeko supplies pointing to a small rectangular badge colored in gold and red.

"Hmm, I can almost guarantee that your Mr. Yang is already on his way. Right now, we might be able to handle things if it's just the Doomsday Beast. But if the Destruction's Emanator were to appear..." Himeko says, trailing off

"The Destruction's Emanator?" Caelus asks.

"Let's hurry up and get out of here. I'll explain later." Himeko says

"I'm more interested in how you plan to deal with something called a 'Planet Destroyer,'" Dottore says.

"As much as I don't like to get along with Fatui, I too am curious," Diluc says, arms crossed.

The group of four make their way around the supply zone and eventually make it to the railway platform.

" Aww yeah, it's the platform!" March exclaims excitedly.

Dan Heng looks around. "The Express isn't here." He's starting to get a bad feeling about the situation.

"It has to be nearby! Let me go take a peek with my sharp eyes." She says.

"Wait, March!" Dan Heng calls out with worry.

"Uh oh. That can't be good, " Dehya remarks.

From the corner of the screen, something flies by. It was a dragon-like creature of gray and purple coloring, having 3 pairs of wings.

"The Doomsday Beast... It's really here." Himeko tells them the concern and worry present in her expression. But she wasn't the only one, for Caelus and Dan Heng too had the same expression.

"So that's a Doomsday Beast? I would assume it to look more menacing." Pantalone comments, his index finger rubbing his chin.

"It really does resemble creatures from the abyss, doesn't it?" Kaeya says.

"Yeah. Good thing it doesn't have the mouth to match them, " Wanderer says.

Everybody focuses their attention on screen. They're very interested to know how the beast and the Astral Express crew battle.

March suddenly gets in front of Caelus and draws her bow. "Hey! Get down here!"

"Why? Just why would you do that? Attracting the so-called 'Planet Destroyer's' attention, " Furina says flummoxed.

March can only laugh sheepishly "ehehe. Must be the adrenaline from the battles we did"

This attracts the attention of the Doomsday Beast and charges towards them. With a heavy thud and a huge gust of wind, it lands directly in front of them, and it lets out a loud roar.

Himeko calls everyone's attention. "Careful, everyone."

The fight was unique if one could call it that. The Doomsday Beast utilizes its size to smash and claw the team. Occasionally, it even sends out heavy gusts of wind that disrupt their balance and momentum. It was even capable of buffing its hands that gave them the aura similar to the color of Ousia and Pneuma energies.

"Oh, look. Don't you think it's similar to Fontaine's Ousia and Pneuma?" Wriothesley wonders aloud.

"Oh ho. Care to elaborate?" Herta speaks up.

Before Wriothesley could reply, Clorinde cut him off. "Perhaps later during the break,"

"Check out this awesome move!" On screen, March releases her ice arrow, which turns into several snow bunnies.

"This sanctuary is but a vision. Break!" The ball on Dan Heng's spear begins to glow as it starts to spin. Then he lunges to attack.

"Rules are meant to be broken!" Caelus charges energy, his bat not glowing white and crackling with energy.

"I seriously hope that's just a battle chant and not your actual beliefs. Because if it is and you ever find yourself in Fontaine, that would give you a one-way ticket to the Opera Epiclese and to the Fortress of Meropide." Wriothesley explains, then chuckles.

"The Opera Epiclese and Fortress of Meropide?" Caelus asks.

"Its Fontaine High Court and the later is the Prison" Aether supplies. He's only caught a glimpse of the Opera House and hasn't seen the Fortress yet, and hopefully never. When they eventually restart his journey, he needs to tell Dan Heng all the laws of Fontaine. Hopefully, he can keep Caelus and March in line.

"That's some strange power you have there. Very different from the seven elements of Teyvat" Albedo comments.

"The universe has many powers. Why don't you Scholars start a study group or a class during the next break. You know, compare notes and stuff, " Light suggested. He hopes that this will kick start the befriending heroes and villains. Some common ground, if you will.

Many give this some thought.

"Will you join our discussion group, Light?" Lisa asks

"I'll listen in, but I think I won't comment too much. After all, discovery gives you such a wonderful feeling if you did it yourself. "

Most nods in agreement. A handful are a bit annoyed that the answers won't be simply given to them.

Turning back to the battle.

Their combined attacks proved to damage the beast significantly as it slumps on the platform.

However, the fight isn't over as the Doomsday Beast seems to have regenerated after a few minutes. This time, a purple halo is now visible on its back, and its chest is emitting purple winds. The patterns on the wings also seem to be glowing and more visible.

The Doomsday Beast lets out a roar and sets some distance between it and the group. It spreads out its wings and creates several orbs of light, which then become blasts of yellow energy aimed at the Trailblazers.

"You've got a lot of nerve." Himeko says angrily

Himeko raises her hand, and the camera zooms to an object in a distance behind the Doomsday Beast.

A mechanical construct began charging up, getting ready to fire.

"Humanity never conceals its desire to control the heavens, and I'm no exception. "

"Interesting choice of words," Piero says, amused.

"Don't mind it too much. It's just my philosophy. I've always wanted to reach the stars. To be released from the confines of my home world." Himeko says sweetly.

With a snap of her fingers, the construct sends out a blast of energy directly at the Monster's back, which knocks it down.

The group tries their best to eliminate the beast, but unfortunately, they aren't able to take it out before it regains consciousness.

With a mighty roar, it fires out an energy beam straight at March, who was exhausted and sitting on her knees.

"March!" Everyone yells to get her attention.

The camera shows March's face and the look of horror on it. But just before the blast connects from the corner of the screen, Caelus can be seen jumping to block it.

"Noo!" Paimon shouts with her hand, blocking her eyes. But she can still peak through her fingers.

The blast connects with Caelus, who had his hands in front of him, then the screen fades to white and then into a Nanooks golden wound.

"Is that Nanook?" Lisa asks with a hum.

"Did he teleport, or is this his mind or consciousness?" Gorou wonders.

"Dear me. You're just full of surprises, " Yae miko muses.

Caelus is shown to be drifting towards Nanook while hearing voices speaking to him.

"I must leave now," an unknown voice said.

Caelus wakes up to glance at the golden light. "What happened...". The wound pulses before the stellarton within him starts to react and glow.

"The stellaron is reacting to Nanook," Nahida points out.

"You must see the end of your story." He hears.

"Who is that?" He wonders.

"Reach the end of the story in your own way. See. They have already noticed you."

Caelus begins to struggle as the voice and images bombard his mind.

Images of Himeko, then Bronya and Seele, then a giant mechanical robot in a blizzard, are only some ones that flashed before ending with Kafka smiling, looking towards the screen.

"Oh look, it's us and the engine of creation. But why did you see it? '' Seele asks.

"Did you perhaps glimpse the future?" Bronya wonders.

The video cuts back to Nanook, opening his eyes before zooming out to show his upper body and hands and then finally fading again to white.

Light sighs dreamily, getting the attention of most people in the room. "What? He's hot, okay? Would let him smash me. 10/10." Several people laugh, blush, and some giggle to agree. It lessens the tension in the room, but the next scene brings it back up.

The scene opens again to Caelus blocking the Doomsday Beast's attack. He drops his hands as he begins to falter. However, it seems that there is a blueish shield protecting him and March.

The stellaron within him begins to activate, and Caelus either struggles to contain it or has begun to get consumed by it. He lets out a loud shout and throws his head back and arms wide to release the power contained within him.

The blast easily takes out the Doomsday Beast. March was almost blown away if not for Dan Heng grabbing hold on to her.

As the stellaron begins to fully awaken and get out of control. Caelus is lifted into the air, enormous amounts of golden energy pouring out of him in waves and lightning.

"Oh no! He's gonna get consumed!" Ganyu says.

Almost everyone in the room has their hands clasped together, hoping for a peaceful resolution, that it will all be alright. They were so engrossed by the scene that they forgot the person in question is with them in the room, fine and alive.

A cane, glowing red, cuts through the energy surrounding Caelus and taps his forehead. The person responsible was Welt Yang. He is shown floating down, one hand on his cane, which he used to knock Caelus out, the other on his back.

"What the heck! How did you do that?" Bronya asks. She is in utter disbelief. Perhaps if she had done the same thing to her mother, then she would still be alive today.

"The stellaron wasn't fully awake yet. Sealing it at that point is easy. I know what you're thinking. The same method wouldn't have worked with your mother, Cocolia, " Welt informs them.

As Caelus lost consciousness, the stellaron became dormant again.

Caelus was then caught by March, who looked up to Welt. "Mr. Yang! Is he? " she trails off.

Welt lands on the platform with all the grace of a cat.

"They're okay now." He reassures her. "Let's talk somewhere else."

The screen fades to black, and the room is filled with silence.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.3K 95 2
Suvarna Akasha- Aether, and his travelling companion- Paimon, had just run into a girl called Amber in the region of Mondstadt. But before anything...
5.2K 213 19
hello! this is a book i'll be making~! it's argenti x reader, and i've tried to link it to hsr lore, but most of it is fictional! in here, you will b...
41K 1.1K 25
-Archons in their prime if I must say(let's pretend they never lost their prime) -Morax didn't fake his death -Ei's idea of eternity changed(after th...
92.8K 1.7K 7
Just as the Astral Express prepares to leave with their newest member, a bright light envelops them as they found themselves transported in a cinema...