* š™ƒš™€š™š™Šš™€š™Ž š™š™„š™Žš™€ š˜¼š™‚ļæ½...

By madratblack

āŖ FEM! HEDGEHOG! READER ā« š“†©ā™”š“†Ŗ š˜¼š™š™š™€š™ š˜¼š™‰ š™„š™‰š˜¾š™„š˜æš™€š™‰š™ with a mysterious new gem called the "TWI... More

š“†© INFO: i am all of me š“†Ŗ
š“†© that blue hedgehog again of all places ... š“†Ŗ
š“†© an unceremonious ceremony š“†Ŗ
š“†© but if i punch him, i'm the bad guy š“†Ŗ
š“†© idiots grow on trees and come in pairs š“†Ŗ

š“†© FILLER: dynamic duo!? š“†Ŗ

2.2K 143 66
By madratblack

you're an asshole, shadow. 
you are what you eat, sonic. 
wHHHAAT THE HELL MAN????? 

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

a/n; use this as a reference for sonic + ears & a tail along with the soap shoes;

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1407443618347507/

this is a collection !

IN A DIFFERENT TELLING... SONIC THE HEDGEHOG GETS TAKEN WITH (NAME). LATER IN THE STORY ANYWAY...

post riddle overblot, (name) and grim are relaxing in ramshackle dorm. the hedgehog lays on her bed, reading some random book she found no actual interest in. their peace is ruined by the mirror suddenly glowing, with a familiar voice letting out a scream. no way...

 "oof! coulda stuck that landing but..." mutters a familiar hedgehog beastman.

"... sonic?" mutters a surprised (name), looking worried.

"huh... HUH?" sonic jumps up, taking in his new human form before immediately catching (name) in a hug, much to grim's surprise.

grim blinks, "WHO IS THAT?? WHO ARE YOU?? you blue gumball son of a-"

"okay first of all please don't talk to me like that you stupid little rat thing. SECOND of all, (NAME)!?" sonic gasps in one breath,  finally taking in her appearance.

she blinks at him, her little tail slowly wagging behind her, "i didn't miss you."

"awwww!" he grins, hugging her tightly, full of boundless joy and energy from being reunited, "it's been so long."

(name) tenses up, not out of particular dislike because she understands their relationship is just like that, but because sonic is horrifyingly strong as a human and he has no control over his muscles. also because she's ducked any form of hug for a LONG time.

"... you're not gonna say it?" she asks, prompting sonic into a chuckle.

"... long time no see, (name)! and nice uniform!"

HE SAID IT, GUYS!

grim stares at the scene, horrified and confused. who is this blue bitch and why is he so close to HIS (name)!? she's been his only source of cuddles and comfort and he just comes in and HUGS HER? "AGAIN. WHO ARE YOU????" 

sonic lets go of (name), who's gonna be sore for a least a week, "i'm sonic! sonic the hedgehog! sorry for my rude introduction..." he grins sheepishly, squatting down to grim's height.

a little thing about sonic, (name) realized, is that he never defaults to insults unless he was previously on demon timing. 'what's demon timing for sonic?' it means something so bad happened to someone close to him that he gets in this mood that almost screams 'don't try me, i'll shoot'. that someone this time probably being (name). it took tails and knuckles holding him back for him to not beat the absolute shit out of eggman after the incident. blah blah BLAH all boring stuff she doesn't care about at this current moment in time.

"well... i'm the great grim! and (name) is my--"

"don't."

"my friend. FRIEND."

"way past cool!"

(name) grimaced, she'd have so much explaining to do, "sonic, we need to take you to see someone."

【☆】★【☆】

carrying grim in her arms, she walks to the main campus, making small talk with sonic along the way.

"so... how did you end up here?" asked (name).

sonic scratches the back of his head, "so um. funny story. i very kindly and nicely asked eggman for the stone he used and tails found a way to make it teleport again."

translation: i might've jumped him and reminded him why he's "lil bro". ones, twos, rights and lefts were thrown. i might've also spin dashed on that ass too i got critical. then i robbed bro in broad daylight.

(name) nods knowingly, having once been on the receiving end of that monumental beatdown, "hm. yeah, makes sense. do you think we should discuss anything lore-relevant?"

"why are you asking ME? you the main character," sonic shrugged, stretching his arms.

"not this chapter."

they approach the school's main building, allowing sonic to look around like a child in a candy store, "woo! this is so cool! you were here this whole time?!"

(name) only nods in agreement, immediately thinking about sonic's reaction to all the guys she's added to her harem. holy fuck sonic has to learn about the harem. he's been pretty protective of her the moment they met again and honestly, she's not ready for him to trip out about it.

【☆】★【☆】

"WHAT!?" is crowley's immediate reaction to this new information about sonic's arrival.

"count him as 1/3 of a student," (name) demands, leaving no room for interpretation or denial, "he loves fetch quests."

sonic, still looking around only comments, "i do love quests."

"i-i see... since i am so kind..." STOP THE CAP, "i'll let you stay on campus, making you... a third of a student!"

grim bites back a protest, afraid of (name)'s reaction.

in the meantime, sonic gets a uniform, only opting to wear the dress shirt, tie, and pants, keeping his signature soap shoes and his new jacket. 

"NOW! (nickname)! i wanna meet your friends!" he grinned, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

(name) let out a small smile, "what makes you think i have friends here, huh?"

"you're the kind of person people just attach to and hang out with, yknow?"

"i'm a bitch magnet, sonic."

sonic laughs heartily at that. he's happy to be back with (name), his partner in crime. they're a dynamic duo, sonic and shadow, sonic and (name), double trouble. he lost her once, and he can't bear to lose her again.

they arrive back at ramshackle, (name) gives him the run down.

1. grim gets to exclusively be on the bed with her.

2. he can get his own room.

3. she is not making him chili dogs.

grim fucks off to her bed upon arriving home, prepped to take a nap as sonic gets comfortable. knocking at the door alerts (name) to new presences, she opens the door to reveal the entire heartslabyul troupe. holy shit.

"we heard something happened so we came to check on you!" deuce said, with a smile.

sonic perks his head up from behind (name), "i thought you said you didn't HAVE friends, (name)."

(name) bluntly states, "never said that. come in."

she opens the door, letting the group of boys finally see the blue blur laying on the couch. he immediately pops up, grinning.

"who is THAT?" riddle asks, pointing a finger at sonic, "i've never seen him before..."

sonic waves lazily, "sonic! i'm an old friend of (name)'s, from her old world!"

a moment of silence, then a collective "WHAT?!"

ace begins to shout, "she never told us about you!"

"i never tell you shit."

"that's (name) for you. kind of an asshole," sonic hummed.

"i'm RIGHT here, dicknips."

sonic ignores her comment, and begins to overshare, as usual, "ANYWAY! yes, we're good friends! besties even!"

"... i can't see it." ace finally speaks, stunned into silence initially.

ignoring ace's comment, it finally fucking dawns on sonic, "WAIT A MINUTE. this is a LOT of men i'm seeing here."

"it's an all boy's school," (name) replies, chewing on coffee beans like the little menace they are.

"(name)."

"that's me."

sonic hits her with the older brother stare he uses on tails a lot.

"you can't just make all these friends and NOT introduce them to me!? i'll cry!!"

with a groan, (name) sits through everyone's introductions. everyone notices how close sonic can get to (name), even wrapping his arm around her shoulders without her normal ducks and dodges. oh my god he's PART OF HER HAREM. and how are they gonna compete with him when he's allowed to HUG HER?

pray for them, chat.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

╰┈➤ ❝ next up: [ THIS IS NOW TECHNICALLY MY PROBLEM ]

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

this is short and silly. pls feel free to make hcs on what u think itd be like if sonic was there LMFAOOOOO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 17.4K 44
Teenage years are supposed to be the best time of your life. Have fun, break the rules, fall in love, just living your life to the fullest. Your last...
74.5K 172 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI šŸš« If you don't like these stories just block don't report
288K 8.2K 137
"š‘»š’‰š’†š’“š’†'š’” š’“š’†š’‚š’š’š’š š’š’ š’˜š’‚š’š š’š’‡ š’˜š’Šš’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Šš’‡ š’Šš’ š’•š’‰š’†š’Šš’“ š’†š’šš’†š’” š’šš’š’–'š’š’ š’‚š’š’˜š’‚š’šš’” š’ƒš’† š’‚ š’…š’–š’Žš’ƒ š’ƒš’š’š’š’…š’†."
17.6K 1.5K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.