abandoned by her

By TsuTsu771

what happens when y/n starts to bild her carer and come across the queen bee 🐝. that's when secrets start t... More

Description and characters
chapter 2: y/n's world

chapter 1: the past

40 3 2
By TsuTsu771

Beyonce pov:
14 years ago
I sat alone in my dressing room, my thoughts racing as i stared at the pregnancy test in my trembling hands. The result was unmistakable, and my heart ached. I was pregnant, but the child was not Jay-Z's. This was a secret i have to kept from the world, a consequence of a momentary lapse in my marriage

My mind was filled with guilt and confusion, and i knew i can't bring this child into my life with Jay-Z, knowing the truth. The weight of the secret pressed down on me like an unbearable burden.
So i decided that the best course of action is to give the child up for adoption. I believe it is the only way to protect my family and the child from the consequences of my actions.
And after 5 hard months of traveling to stay away from Jay-Z so he wouldn't notice my belly it was time to give birth .

In the quiet solitude of the hospital room, i lay there, my hand resting gently on my still-swollen belly, and my heart heavy with an unimaginable secret. I had given birth to a beautiful baby without my husband's knowledge, a secret held close for fear of shattering your marriage.

The baby's cries filled the room, but my own sobs were drowned out by the weight of my decision. I had known from the beginning that this child could not be a part of my life with my husband. The secret, the guilt, the burden-each weighed on me like a thousand bricks.

With a trembling hand, i signed the adoption papers, tears streaming down my face as i let go of the child i had brought into the world. I hoped that this choice would lead to a better life for the baby, even though it tore my heart in two.

The days, weeks, and months that followed were filled with a mix of grief, regret, and the unspoken truth. My husband remained blissfully unaware, but my heart ached with the knowledge of the child i had given up and the secret that now defined my life.
I didn't even know her gender until she was born and I named her y/n and since then I never saw her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
141K 10.3K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...