-|ORV|-[OMNISCIENT READER'S V...

By IronHorus

"Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint (also called Omniscient Reader and often abbreviated to ORV) is an apocalyptic... More

INTRODUCTION TO CHARACTERS
!PROLOGUE-EP Ø!
EPISODE 1.5
EPISODE-2/3
EPISODE-4
EPISODE-5
EPISODE-6
EPISODE-7
EPISODE-8
EPISODE-9
EPISODE-10
MULTI EPISODE SPECIAL
EPISODE-18
EPISODE-SKIP
EPISODE-24
EPISODE-25
EPISODE-26
EPISODE-27
EP-28
EPISODE-29
EPISODE-30
EPISODE-31
EPISODE-32
EPISODE-33
EP-34
EPISODE-35
EPISODE-36
EPISODE-37
EPISODE-38
EPISODE-39
EPISODE-40
EPISODE-41
EPISODE-42
EPISODE-43
EPISODE-44
EPISODE-45
EPISODE-46
EPISODE-47
EPISODE-48
EPISODE-49
EPISODE-50
EPISODE-51
EPISODE-52
EPISODE-53
EPISODE-54
EPISODE-55
EPISODE-56
EPISODE-57
EPISODE-58
EPISODE-59
EPISODE-60
EPISODE-61
EPISODE-62
EPISODE-63
EP-64
EP-65
EP-66
EP-67
MIXED EPISODES
ADDITIONAL EPISODES
EPISODE-74
EPISODE-75
EPISODE-76
SPECIAL EPISODE-EPILOGUE? - #1
EPISODE-77
SPECIAL EPISODE-EPILOGUE? - #2
EPISOD -78
EPISO|)-79
EPISOI_-80
Side Quests LOL
SQL#2
EPISODES WARP
FYTE Character Art part 1
Episode-85.5
EPISODE-86
FYTE-CA#2
EPISODE-87
EPISODE-88
EPISODE DELAY
EPISODE TWISTER
EPISODE PLOTTING
EPISODE-100
EPISODE-101
SP-EPSIODE-EPILOGUE#3
EPISODE-102
EPISODE-103-104-105
EPISODES AFTERMATH
EPISODE PARTY
EPISODE UNDERGOING
EPISODE MEMORIAL
EP-137
EP-138.5
EPISODE-HARISHIGA
EPISODE-PLOT
EPISODE-LT
EPISODE-DEVOURED
EPISODE-BRIGHTER
EPISODE-FABLED
EPISODE-DARK CASTLE ARC
EPISODE-MEETING
EPISODE-183
EPISODE-184
EPISODE-PARADISE
EPISODE-FORESHADOWING
EPISODE-HORDE
EPISODE-190
SP-EPILOGUE? - #4
EPISODE-191
{BIRTH OF A DEMON KING}
{A RETURNEE}
{The First Moment That I Truly Understood You.}
{HORIZON'S DAWNED}
SP-EPILOGUE? - #5
{Guess It Wasn't Farewell Just Yet}
EPISODE-198
EPISODE-199
EPISODE-200
{Dance Of Swords}
{Does It Matter Anymore?}
{Sorry, It Was A Little Too Much, Wasn't It...[][]?}
SP-EPILOGUE#6
{Happy Birthday To Me...}
EPISODE-205
EP-206
EPISODE-207
{Memoric Melodical}
{How Far We've Been}
SP-EPILOGUE#7
Q&A!
Q&A Answers EP!
Q&A EP2!
{It's Been Time|SP-EPILOGUE#8}
{Heroic Spirit}
{Brand New}
{Follow Me}
{To Extinction}
{Calamity}
{SP-EPILOGUE#9}
{VIRTUE}
{NOTES}

EPISODE-FORTRESS

54 4 11
By IronHorus

|HUIWON JEONG|

(HWJ)-Leon's here now...

...It felt strange seeing him again, though it was also pleasant, but I had begun questioning things whether or not I should...

(HWJ)-...I want Leon to answer...the thoughts I have.

We had arrived at Paradise, the ruler of the fortress had claimed that we didn't have to complete the scenarios.

(HWJ)-I still don't trust a single thing here...

Entering inside the fortress, the owner was explaining everything while Leon was looking around, he also had released Dokja and the others from a skill he had.

(HWJ)-...Leon is...a good person...that much I know...but he...

Leon was a killer, I knew that much, his previous job before all this started must've been...

(HWJ)-Hard on him...I ebt it was...the same feeling I had...it's no wonder he feels so distant right now...

Dokja and Leon were talking about something, something I would never come to understand, they were both very similar in a way despite their differences.

(HWJ)-...It's funny..but...why have I continued these scenarios?

Was it because of what I had to do to for survival up until that point...?

Or was it because...

"Huiwon." Leon's voice called out to me, pristine and clear, a relaxing and calm vibe as I felt the tension drop.

(HWJ)-...This was why...

"So, how have you been?" He asked, this jerk...

(HWJ)-...But I don't regret it...

"It's been good." I smiled, nothing would go bad if...Leon didn't do anything too crazy.

|LEON TAKUIRA|

Huiwon was talking about the past days she spent here, though she says she was willing to follow me wherever I went, she really trusted me a lot...

(LT)-Maybe too much...

It wasn't a bad thing, but she looked happy.

Huiwon wasn't a character that was part of the story, of TWSA.

Then what was she?

(LT)-A real person, if I change the story...then the story already isn't the same if I change the events...isn't that right?

"And you won't lose anyone here." Huiwon finished, we stopped walking, Dokja seemed to be discussing things with Sooyoung at the current moment.

"...You may stay here if you like, since I plan on continuing onward to the final scenario. This is probably one of the safest places, and will be for a long time. But it's only the 9th scenario, it isn't even the 10th or the 30th." I said calmly, chuckling as Huiwon's eyes widened in shock.

(HWJ)-...30...?

"...May I just..." Huiwon began to speak, burying her head on my chest.

(HWJ)-...You're a jerk...you could've not told me that...

I felt sorry for her, since we already went through a difficult time, but it'll only get easier if I...if I became stronger for everyone.

|KIM DOKJA|

"We're here." Huiwon announced, she gave Leon a fistbump, and a look of suspicion at me as she headed off.

"Good luck with whatever." Huiwon shrugged while walking, she was a sword Leon had nurtured during this whole regression round.

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO WHATEVER LEON MIGHT DO.]

(KDJ)-...Uriel is on a first name basis with Leon?

[PRISONER OF THE GOLDEN HEADBAND IS CURIOUS FOR WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN, HE IS EXPRESSING HIS EXCITEMENT FOR HOW LEON MIGHT TURN THE SCENARIO UPSIDE DOWN.]

[MANY CONSTELLATIONS ARE ANTICIPATING WHAT THE UNPREDICTABLE CONSTELLATION MIGHT DO.]

(KDJ)-...It's like they've completely forgotten about me...

[SECRETIVE PLOTTER LOOKS AT THE SCENE WITH INTEREST, HE'S WAITING FOR WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO.]

(KDJ)-One would expect a lord, a ruler, to live in a fancy place. But to think it would just be a normal looking house on top of a hill...

"Ah, you're here." The paradise castellan, Reinheit Von Djerba spoke, it seems he was expecting us...

"I'm sorry. Wait just a bit for me please. This little guy is very shy." He said, trying to excuse himself as I glanced over at Leon, Leon seemed to be staying silent for now...

(KDJ)-Leon will probably intervene if thing's get out of hand.

"It's a perpetual motion machine." I said, making the castellan look at me with a smile as his eyes opened widely.

"You know this plant?" He questioned in a calm demeanor, putting up an act, but the jig was up.

"It's a plant that flowers anew everyday." I answered, the flowers of paradise, or called...the perpetual motion machine, PMM.

(KDJ)-The plant buds at dawn and blooms fruit at night, then the fruit falls before dawn, and then the plant uses the fruit as fertilizer to grow again, and this process repeats forever.

"You have great insight." The castellan said whilst smiling, it unnerved me as I gazed at the plant.

"I can never get tired of looking at it. It's will and determination to live...is amazing, is it not?" He expressed, I sighed internally while responding, "But it's name is wrong. If it really was a perpetual motion machine, it should be fine without water." I stated my opinions on the matter.

"Oh, but it flowers quite beautifully, so I think that we can overlook that kind of flaw." The castellan said as he gestured toward the plant, I got to the point, "I heard you were looking for me as well as my friend." I glanced over at Leon who was acting very relaxed in a situation like this as he stared at the sky.

"I wanted to introduce myself properly." The castellan mentioned, though that wasn't all from what I knew.

"I'll introduce myself again then." He began speaking, "My name is-" he was about to introduce himself if Leon didn't interrupt which I planned on doing myself.

"Paradise castellan, Reinheit Von Djerba." Leon introduced him instead as his expression seemed to show a small bit of irritation, but...he just smiled.

(KDJ)-...As expected, in TWSA, he's one of the most famous ten evils.

"Nice to meet you, Kim Dokja and Leon Takuira." Reinheit smiled slyly like a fox while putting his hand over his heart as he was still holding a watering can.

(KDJ)-...Character profile.

{————————————————————————————————---------------}
{CHARACTER SUMMARY}

NAME: REINHEIT VON DJERBA

PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: [DEMON MARQUIS(HEROIC)] [ONE WHO PURSUES AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM(HEROIC)]

PERSONAL SKILLS: [DEMON'S EYE LV.10]
[ADVANCED WEAPON TRAINING LV.10]
[ADVANCED MENTAL BARRIER LV10]...

STIGMA: [MASTER IF PARADISE LV.10]

OVERALL STATS: [STAMINA LV.99] [STRENGTH LV.99] [AGILITY LV.99] [MANA LV.99]

*THE FOLLOWING CHARACTER IS '2ND RANK' IN THE DARK CASTLE RANKINGS.*
{————————————————————————————————---------------}

(KDJ)-Honestly...I would've thought his stats were incredible, if not for Leon.

I gazed down at the character profile window for a while longer, analyzing the information I had just gotten.

(KDJ)-His stats combined have already surpassed the standard limits for the scenario, and most of his skills are at level ten.

Then I finally got to the main point once again, "Why did you call me?" I asked once more, hoping to get a more detailed explanation or answer.

"I was curious about the beings that had plenty of rumors surrounding them." Reinheit mentioned, I stayed quiet as I continued listening, "All sorts of beings were going around and entering this area the moment you both arrived in this scenario." Reinheit informed as he had stopped watering the plants.

"...Beings like you entering the scenario can't help but just become a threat to me." Reinheit kept speaking calmly, whilst showing his hostility.

"You're rather humble for being the second rank, demon marquis." I provoked him, the castellan didn't even turn around as he stared at the view from the top of this hill.

"You even knew about that? Your preliminary investigation is quite thorough...or information you might have somehow obtained." Reinheit chuckled quietly, I was a bit worried, but Leon was here so what did I have to be concerned about...?

(KDJ)-I wonder if we should attack him now...but if I kill him...

If I killed Reinheit...paradise would...

"In my world, the dark castle was the 34th scenario." Reinheit mentioned information of high value, "I remember the first time I fell here 800 years ago." Reinheit continued to reminisce, "At the time, there was nothing at all on these plains."

The conversation went on, if I hadn't read TWSA, I might've fell for this story that he would tell...

"Only rankings were given back then like they did now. Incarnations had no hesitation in hurting or killing each other, even though that despite there being no scenarios ever being given to us." Reinheit explained while turning to face Leon and me, "Thus, I created Paradise." He stated, but that wasn't all to the story, "The Dokkaebis may call this plain the tomb of the scenario, but not me." Reinheit gestures with grandeur, as if his ambitions were grandiose.

"Though I ended up becoming a demon soaked in blood after many, very many years, I believe that...true life can bloom only in this place where the scenario doesn't continue as it has entirely disappeared." Reinheit said with an act that seemed like conviction, maybe I would've been swayed by it if not being a reader of TWSA.

He was...the purest evil out of the ten great evils in TWSA, or so Yoo Joonghyuk called Reinheit in the novel.

"Constellation, Kim Dokja and Leon Takuira, it is most obvious that you must be thinking of going to the next scenario." Reinheit clasped his hands together as the sun shone brightly down on us, "Please give up. Such a notion doesn't exist." Reinheit informed us, "There have been countless upon dozens of strong beings who have searched and wandered around for the hidden scenario, but not even one was able to clear the dark castle." Reinheit explained in a serene manner.

(KDJ)-...I wonder when he's going to drop this charade...

"Everyone eventually...well, falls into a state of despair, or denial you might say, a depression and frustration of some kind inside the void of the scenario." Reinheit said in a polite demeanor, though I couldn't trust his words, nor his act for that matter.

"I do not wish for you both to become like them." Reinheit said, but I thought otherwise, "...What are you getting at?" I asked bluntly, wanting him to tell me his actual objective.

"Please protect my fortress, Paradise, alongside me." Reinheit said in a serious manner, " I need your assistance and support." He reached out his hand as I felt sick of him saying that since...

"Reinheit." Leon spoke up, "There is no paradise as just like how Perpetual Motion can't exist by itself without help or a...provider." Leon glared at Reinheit as I sighed with a smile, now this was more like Leon's style.

(KDJ)-Reminds me of how he acted in Geumho...

"Give us the next scenario." We said simultaneously as Reinheit's eyes widened with a small bit of surprise, it seems he still didn't get it.

"You found the hidden scenario seven hundred years ago, did you not?" Leon questioned, making Reinheit flinch, "How did you-"

"Furthermore, you as well as a few other incarnations with incredible power had challenged the scenario." I continued whilst Reinheit stayed silent, "However..." Leon began to say as I kept talking, "You've failed and survived by yourself, then created paradise." We looked at Reinheit who had a unreadable expression on his face.

"All scenarios of the star stream...as implied since it is a stream after all...exist for excitement and entertainment." Leon spoke as Reinheit could only stare at us with a look of...

"But there's nothing close to that in Paradise, everything is...too peaceful." I expressed, "Don't believe that the deal with the Dokkaebis will last forever." We finished talking as Reinheit's expression was one of...

(KDJ)-What will his reaction be...?

"...Haha..." Reinheit giggled before glaring at the two of us, "WHAT ELSE DO THE BOTH OF YOU KNOW?" Reinheit suddenly spoke in a aggressive and demanding manner, his whole attitude had changed, but I still responded, "All of it." Leon and I told him, it wasn't a lie.

"Perhaps, even things you don't know or understand." We continued, but I was sure Leon knew more than me as he was the beta reader to my favorite story.

"Reinheit." We looked into his eyes with calmness, "You will die. And Paradise...will fall."

|LEON TAKUIRA|

We came down the hill after the discussion, Huiwon noticed us as she was waiting.

"It seems the both of you are done talking, " Huiwon smiled slightly, I grinned back as Dokja suggested something, "How about the three of us go shopping?"

(LT)-Wow, I didn't expect Dokja to be the one to say that...

We began walking off towards the town with smiles on our faces, we never had a conversation like this...

[ABYSSAL BLACK FLAME DRAGON IS SCOFFING AT THE SIGHT.]

[DEMONIC JUDGE OF FIRE IS ENJOYING THE VIEW.]

[SECRETIVE PLOTTER MENTIONS THAT IT ISN'T BAD FOR A BREAK ONCE IN A WHILE.]

[PRISONER OF THE GOLDEN HEADBAND HOPES THIS WON'T BE BORING.]

[DEMON KING OF SALVATION IS WHISPERING.]

|KIM DOKJA|

"It's been...quite a long time since we all walked in such a relaxed place, don't you think?" Huiwon said to Leon and me as she was smiling while looking at the surroundings.

"Yeah, I guess." Leon sighed, it was night now, we had bought some things for ourselves and we also got to eat Leon's cooking which was amazing as usual.

(KDJ)-...We never really got to know anything about each other that much...

"I like drawing." Leon suddenly said, Huiwon and I laughed.

"That's not how you start a conversation." Huiwon giggled as she bumped her elbow into Leon's shoulder as he smiled.

(KDJ)-Moments like this...really are the best.

"I guess I like reading." I mentioned, Huiwon smiled as Leon grinned.

"I'm pretty sure that's obvious, don't you agree?" Leon asked Huiwon who nodded with a small chuckle leaving her mouth.

"We've never talked about small things like this," Huiwon said, we all knew what she, herself, was referring to.

"Like about what we did for a living before all of this...which school you graduated from or..." Huiwon continued talking as she looked up to the sky, Leon stared ahead as we listened to her.

"I suppose too much time has gone by for us to talk about these things..." Leon smiled softly, before he started the compliments, "You know, Huiwon? You're a good person who stands on the side of justice in your own way, a good path. Calmer before any of us, optimistic, and you always fought in the front as if you're protecting us all. You've never complained about anything and you're really caring even if you don't realize it." Leon continued, before looking at me, "Dokja is a idiot, but a good friend. He's sly and cunning, but also sacrifices himself for others. Smart and intelligent, helps others and is very kind to children even if he doesn't know." Leon chuckled as I felt a bit embarrassed when he said that.

"Anyways! I have an item for Huiwon." I mentioned that as the item I had commissioned was completed, I took it out and gave it to Huiwon.

"...The sword of judgment?" Leon said to which I nodded, but the sword began to combine with the two swords Huiwon had which were made by Leon as a new weapon was being formed.

[A NEW WEAPON IS BEING BORN FROM A CO-FUSION!]

(KDJ)-What?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 2.1K 20
Y/n sibling of Deon, they are in the original story quiet and mysterious... but what are they to the family? "I must say that I will miss your tears...
8.2K 201 14
(Y/N) Rivendell has lived with her cousin Damien Rivendell, her aunt Mary Gold Rivendell, and her uncle Peter Rivendell. Her whole family was pure-bl...
79.4K 4.1K 39
*Ahem ... Third wheeling Hualian😉 《 Protagonist POV 》 Being a big fan of MXTX and Tgcf, I always wondered what if I could just get inside the novel...
23.6K 630 22
What if Jude and Layla were not humans. What if Jude was a demon, Layla was a celestial spirit and Lucy was a celestial/demon hybrid known as a Nepha...