Tori is Shelby..? | JORI

By SakurasMommy

The classic Tori Vega is Shelby Marx story. Tori Vega, a talented highschool girl who attends Hollywood Arts... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4. Pt, 2.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 pt 1
Chapter 7 pt 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 pt 2

Chapter 10

321 15 5
By SakurasMommy

TORI LET OUT A SIGH as she fanned her face.

A heatwave had hit L.A and Tori was sweating badly, in fact, most Hollywood Arts kids were.

"Oh, my god... I am so... hot.." Tori groaned.

Rex snickered. "Ain't that the truth?"

Tori sent him a look of annoyance.

"What's the temperature now?" Beck asked Robbie.

"Um, well, um according to my pear pad—" Robbie lifted a pearpad from under the bench, except it was bigger than half his body, making them groan at the ridiculous item he carried around.

"Here in Hollywood, it is 103 degrees." Robbie informed. Beck and Tori groan at his answer.

"Man, I hate sweating." Beck murmured.

"I know." Tori agreed. "My arms feel like warm, wet ham." Tori felt her arms as Beck laughed.

"Hi! I'm really hot but I'm still in a good mood!" Cat grinned as she arrived at the table.

Tori blinked as Jade sat down beside her, but continued fanning her face.

"Robbie, you done with that water?" Jade asked.

"No!" Robbie frowned.

"Give it to me." Jade demanded. "Alright." Robbie gave in immediately.

Tori looked at Jade as she drank her water and furrowed her brows. She leaned close to Jade's face, inspecting her forehead while placing a hand on her shoulder.

"What?!" Jade asked, confused on why Tori was invading her personal space. The scent of vanilla and bonfire entered her senses as Tori leaned in close.

Jade had the lingering thought that Tori smelled really nice, before banishing that thought with a few curse words directed to herself mentally.

"You're not sweating!" Tori snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Uh-huh?" Jade raised an eyebrow, wondering what the problem was.

Tori lifted a hand, and Jade felt the back of Tori's hand press against her forehead. Tori started patting Jade's face and neck with the back of her hands, and Jade would deny that her heart jumped when Tori's hand rested against her collarbone for a second.

"Having fun there?" Jade grit out, raising an eyebrow.

"How can you not be sweating?" Tori breathed out as she pulled her hands back.

"I don't sweat." Jade responded, shrugging.

Tori stared at her in bewilderment for a second. "Everyone sweats!"

"Not Jade." Beck sighed.

"Jade never sweats." Robbie agreed.

"What do you mean she never sweats?" Tori asked Robbie, raising an eyebrow.

"Sweating is gross, so I don't do it." Jade shrugged.

"So what, you're just, like, cold-blooded?" Tori deadpanned.

"Jade, cold-blooded? Mom, what a su-prise." Rex commented, making Tori crack a small smile as Beck laughed.

Tori watched as Jade grabbed Tori's sunscreen and sprayed it all over Rex's face. "Ah! That witch got sunscreen in my eyes!" Rex cried out. "Help me, rob!"

"Shh.. it's okay!" Robbie tried as he wiped the sunscreen from Rex's eyes with a napkin.

Tori just stared at the situation, disgusted.

"Oh, now my face is going to tan unevenly." Rex groaned.

Andre appeared. "'Sup, Amigos, Ami-girls?" He greeted, carrying money as he walked around the table to stand next to Beck.

"What's all that money for?" Cat asked.

"Me." Andre said, fanning himself with it. "I set up a kiddie pool over there and I'm charging people five bucks for five minutes." Andre explained, before looking at the kiddie pool. "Sinjin! You got three more minutes!"

"Okay!" Sinjin shouted back, before slapping the water like a little kid, laughing while doing so. Tori watched in confusion.

"Is it true that sweat, and pee, are like, cousins?" Cat asked.

"What now?" Andre blinked.

Tori put her head in her hands as she sighed.

"Man, how long is this heatwave going to last?" Beck asked the group.

"They say till Tuesday." Tori whined.

Cat groaned, fanning herself.

"Wow, it's up to 106 in the valley." Robbie informed, making them groan.

"Hey, check Venice Beach." Beck told Robbie, who nodded.

"Um, Venice is... only 91 degrees." Robbie blinked.

"Oh! Let's go to Venice!" Tori suggested,

"You guys wanna?" Beck smiled.

"What, blow off school?" Jade asked, and Tori immediately thought yes in her head.

"I could get with that." Rex voiced his opinion.

"I meant Saturday. I could borrow my uncle's pickup and hook it up to my RV, and we could all hit the beach." Beck shrugged.

"Let's do it."

"Alright!"

"That sounds really cool."

They all said their agreements, not noticing Trina behind Jade.

"Beach? I am so in!" Trina voiced, making them all look at her.

Everyone started denying it immediately but Trina ignored it and ran away with cry of "I can't wait!"

"No one likes you!" Jade shouted after Trina, making Tori smack her in the arm. "Be nice."

Jade glared at her and Tori rolled her eyes.

"Hey.. Hey! Hey, Sinjin!" She pointed out the unconscious teen in the pool. "He's face down in the kiddie pool!" Tori frowned.

Jade leaned back to look past Tori, spotted Sinjin. "Yep." She said, bluntly, before sitting up straight again, not caring at all.

"That's cool, he's still got two minutes left." Andre said.

Tori rolled her eyes at her oblivious friends. "No!" She stood up and jogged over to the kiddie pool.

Robbie jogged over with her as she pushed Sinjin onto his back. "Are you okay?"

Sinjin gargles in response.

"Maybe you should give him mouth-to-mouth?" Robbie suggested.

Tori stared at Robbie for a moment, before looking at the gargling Sinjin.

"Nah, he's alright." She dropped him, stood up and walked away to the table.

Jade snorted as Tori sat down next to her, having heard the whole conversation.

. . .

Tori felt the RV stop as Beck parked up. Tori watched as Cat flew out of the door when Beck opened it, shouting "Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee!"

"Hurry back!" Beck shouted after her.

Beck and Jade entered the RV.

"Who's ready for beach fun?" Beck asked the group, who said their confirmations.

"Beck, this RV is so cool." Trina said, looking around.

"Well, thanks." Beck smiled.

"And you, like, live in this?" Trina asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah, well, parked in my parents' driveway." Beck shrugged, smiling.

"At least you have parents." Rex murmured. "Hey! Somethings are private." Robbie said to Rex as Tori gave the puppet a weird look. "I know."

"Hey, how come all these windows are tinted so dark?" Tori asked, raising a brow.

"Oh, because my dad bought it from a rapper." Beck chuckled sheepishly.

"All the windows are made of bulletproof glass." Jade smiled.

"What rapper?" Andre asked, looking over. "Fat Biscuit." Beck replied.

"The Fat Biscuit?"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Uh, huh."

"You know, I heard he's thin now." Robbie said.

"Yeah, he had that stomach surgery." Tori smiled.

"Aww.. Good for Fat Biscuit." Trina said, happily.

Tori turned to Jade. "Hey."

"What?" Jade asked, her tone harsh.

"Does it worry you that you never sweat?" Tori asked, tilting her head,

"No."

"But what if one day, all your sweat, like, builds up inside and you just explode?" Tori asked, generally thinking about it.

Jade thought for a moment. "I would love that." She said, staring into Tori's eyes.

Tori furrowed her brows, giving Jade a weird look.

"Alright, it's starting to get hot in here." Andre said.

"Yeah, let's go!" Tori agreed.

"Let's hit that beach!" Robbie sakd making them all cheer as Beck walked to the door. "This way, people."

The door would move. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, the door won't open." Beck frowned, trying it again.

Tori and Trina exchanged a look of confusion as Beck bangs against the door.

"Just open it!" Jade frowned.

"Somethings blocking the door." Beck said, giving her a look. Tori opened the curtains. "Oh man, some idiot parked a huge RV right next to us!"

"Whatever, let's just go out the back door!" Trina said.

"There is no back door."

"Well, that's stupid." Trina scoffed, and Tori wholeheartedly agreed. "I'm getting very hot now." Andre groaned.

"Will somebody open a window?" Robbie questioned, looking around,

"The windows are bulletproof! They don't open!" Jade raised her voice, annoyed. Beck pointed at Jade in agreement.

"Oh, thanks a lot, Fat Biscuit." Rex said.

Jade, taking it wrong thinking it meant her, took a threatening step forward. "What?" She asked, venomously.

"I meant the rapper from whom beck's daddy purchased this vehicle!" Rex stammered.

"I'm getting hotter..!" Andre informed the group, his voice getting breathy as he fanned his shirt.

"Just push on the door." Tori added, which she knew was unhelpful, but the heat was getting to her head.

"I can't push a 7,000-pound RV out of the way." Beck said, giving her a look.

"...Then push harder!"

Tori and Beck started bickering, making the others try to intervene.

"Alright, alright! Let's not bug out!" Andre shouted over them.

"Dude, nobody knows we're trapped in this toaster oven." Tori turned to Andre.

"Cat just went to the bathroom. She's going to be back in a few minutes. Then she can start Beck's truck and then pull us forward so we can get out." Andre said, making a point.

"Good point." Rex murmured,

"Freaked out, I'm sorry." Tori apologised to Beck as he walked past.

He pat her shoulder. "Don't worry about it."

Everyone situated themselves, and talked or fanned themselves.

Twenty minutes past, when Tori got annoyed. "Where.. is cat?" She whined.

"She's been gone for twenty minutes!" Robbie groaned.

"That girl only weighs ninety pounds, how much pee can she hold?" Andre murmured.

"That's it, I'm calling her. What's Cat's number?" Trina asked, holding her phone.

"I already tried." Jade said, annoyed.

"No signal." Beck added.

"Oh, man, I told you all not to get F-Mobile!" Andre groaned.

"Well, where's your phone?" Tori asked.

"I left it in my pants and my grandma washed it. All my contacts, gone!" Andre informed with annoyance.

"Well, can we at least turn on the air conditioning.?" Robbie asked, desperate for some cool air. Tori didn't blame him, she was incredibly hot.

"The AC doesn't work unless the truck is running."

"Then go start the truck." Trina said, like it was obvious.

"I can't get out!" Beck replied.

"Ah, why did you invite me here?"

"We didn't!"

"You invited yourself!"

"No one likes you!" Jade added, before shouting in surprise as a pillow smacks her face.

She removed it from her face and glared at Tori, who raised an eyebrow in challenge. "You want to fight, Vega?!" Jade demanded.

Tori rolled her eyes and leaned against the couch. "It's too hot for a cat fight." Andre groaned. "I'm feeling very hot now!" Andre added, shedding his flannel.

"You guys.. it's 102 degrees in here.."

They all sighed in annoyance. "I need a cold drink." Tori murmured.

"Me too." Beck stood up, giving Tori hope. "Where are they?" She asked.

"In the truck.." Beck realised, making Tori groan and fall back against her perch on the floor, leaning against the couch.

"What are we gonna do?" Trina asked, which seemed pretty rhetorical, but Tori answered anyway with a scream of "CAT!"

Everyone followed her lead and started screaming for Cat. Jade even started banging against the wall at one point.

Though, it was all pointless, it seemed when Cat never showed up.

"It's so hot!" Tori shouted, groaning.

"I can't believe Cat's not back yet.." Jade said in a breathy voice.

"How hot is it in here, now?" Andre asked, groggily.

"107 degrees." Robbie informed, making them all groan weakly.

"For so many years, I prayed every night to be hotter. This isn't what I meant!" Trina cried, lifting her arms in the air in defeat.

"There's part of me sweating that I didn't know could sweat." Andre murmured.

"Oh my god, I forgot, I brought a battery-powered fan." Tori said and every gathered round in desperation.

It was a small pink fan. "Here it is!" She revealed with a smile of relief. "Oh, stop." Andre said, frowning.

"That's it?"

"That's your fan?"

"Yeah." Tori frowned, feeling sad they were judging her fan.

"It's not big." Beck said the obvious.

"It's an embarrassment." Jade said, distraught.

"You teased us!" Andre cried.

"Okay. Okay, fine. Then I guess I just won't turn it on!" Tori shrugged.

Everyone started denying instantly. "Yeah, yeah, now you like my tiny fan, don't you?!" Tori shouted over them, before holding it out.

She moved, and the group followed her like lost puppies as she placed it on a stray crate, making sure it was secure.

Everyone huddled up, and Tori turned the fan on. It started to oscillate, and the group moved with it, desperate to get as much cool air as possible.

Though, a part of Tori found it hard — even in this heat — to ignore Jade practically on her as they follow the tiny pink fan's movement.

"At least is oscillates." Jade swallowed.

"Um, I'm still not happy." Andre said.

"I'm so hot.." Trina sighed.

"Where can Cat be?" Robbie practically choked on a sob.

"I hope she's okay.." Tori shook her head.

The fan lasted about twenty minutes, before they noticed something.

"Uh oh.."

"It's slowing down.."

They all let out defeated groans as the fan stopped. Robbie let out a scream of anguish in Tori's ear, making her startle in surprise and fall against Jade.

Hell, Jade and Andre also looked startled at Robbie's shout. "Come on Fan! Work, Work!"

"Robbie."

"Work! Spin!"

"Robbie! Stop!"

"I can make it work!"

"Robbie, Robbie, Stop it!"

"I need it! I need it!"

"The batteries are DEAD! Robbie, stop!"

Tori just groaned as she leaned on Jade, who was too hot to care.

"We've got to get out of this stupid RV." Trina sighed as Robbie screamed into a pillow. "Yeah, offence.!" She said to Beck, who looked offended.

"We at least have to find something to drink." Tori said, breathily.

Jade looked down at the girl leaning on her and nodded in agreement.

When Tori sat up, Jade moved and turned before spotting something. "Hey, hey, your fish tank." Jade tapped Beck, pointing at it.

"I forgot about my fish tank!" Beck grinned.

"Wait, we're gonna drink fish water?" Rex murmured,

"Beats dying of thirst." Andre said, looking down at Tori who was resting her head on his thigh.

"When was the last time you cleaned it?" Jade asked Beck.

"You're supposed to clean it..?" Beck asked, generally confused.

Everyone groaned. "Oh come on!"

"We can't drink dirty fish water.." Robbie sighed.

"Well, if we don't drink something, we're all gonna be—"

Tori heard something and turned, seeing Trina's head in her bag. "Wait!"

"Trina? What are you doing?" Tori demanded. Trina lifted her head, look at Tori. "...What do you mean?" She asked, but her whole posture was guilty. "Why was your head.. in your bag?" Tori asked, suspiciously.

"It's.. c-cool in there." Trina stammered, seeing Tori's look. "...I heard you swallow." Tori said.

Trina looked terrified. "Give me the bag." Tori demanded.

"No!"

"GIVE ME THE BAG!"

"NOOOOO!"

The others watch in bewilderment as Tori started wrestling Trina for the bag. Though, it disappeared when Tori shouted 'Aha!' and lifted a water bottle from Trina's bag. "Water... SHE HAS WATER!" Tori announced as everyone jumped from their seats, shocked.

"Give it back!" Trina shouted.

"You had water this entire time... and didn't share with the rest of us?!" Tori said, outraged.

'If I shared it, I wouldn't have had as much for me.." Trina said lowly. This gained outraged expressions.

"There's only like one swallow left!" Andre said, snatching the bottle from Tori's hand.

"I want it!" Jade immediately shouted.

"No, we will share it!"

"There's barely enough to fill up the cap." Andre cried.

"Then we will share one cap full." Tori declared.

"Okay, we'll share it.." Trina said.

"You get nothing!" Tori spun to face Trina, who groaned.

Before anything happened though, there was banging on the window.

"Tori? You in there?" A familiar voice Tori hadn't heard for a while was muffled, but heard. "I heard shouting!"

"Josh? JOSH?" Tori scrambled to the curtain opened it, seeing Josh squished in-between the RV's, trying to look in through the window.

For those who don't remember, the day Tori was doing the bird scene, she had met a boy called Josh Jones at lunch and taught him how to do a kick flip on a skateboard, they've been friends ever since.

Josh had told Tori he was going on a holiday to Spain, and they wouldn't see each other for a while, so to say she was surprised was an understatement.

"Tori! What the hell are you doing in there?" Josh asked, confused.

The others scrambled around her, trying to look at the mystery man.

"This stupid RV parked next to the door! It's so hot in here!" Tori groaned. "Hi Tori!" Cat's voice was heard

"CAT?!"

"I don't know how to drive, so I found one of your friends I've seen you with! He's going to move the truck!" Cat explained the best she could, but she was too short to see through the window.

"Where are the keys?!" Josh shouted back.

Beck scrambled desperately over the couch to grab his keys. He tossed them to Tori who caught them. She stumbled to the door and opened it as far as she could. She managed to get her hand through and felt the keys being grabbed.

"Got it!" Cat squealed.

Tori sighed in relief and brought her hand back, looking at the others.

When the RV started to move, they all let out cheers or screams of happiness.

When it stopped, Tori threw herself out the door Anna's fast as she could, letting out a sigh of relief as the others followed.

Andre and Beck lifted up Cat in celebration as Tori engulfed Josh in a hug.

"Hey Vega." Josh chuckled, hugging her back.

"I love you oh my gosh." Tori groaned. "We've been in there for hours."

Josh pulled back and smiled. "Wow, Spain did you good." Tori awed, looking at his tanned skin.

"I know right.?" Josh smiled, before jumping back as Cat jumped onto Tori. "Hi!"

Tori caught Cat with a laugh as Cat wrapped her arms around her neck and her legs around Tori's torso. "Hi cat!"

Tori saw Andre about to throw a drink at them and smiled, catching it as Cat climbed down from Tori's body.

"Wow, you guys really missed me huh? Ew, Jade, you're all sweaty." Cat commented, looking at Jade.

"Never speak of it!" Jade spat as she wiped her arms of sweat.

Tori gulped down the water greedily.

"Why did that giant RV park here?" Cat asked, looking at the giant RV which had trapped them in there.

"Who cares, it's over!" Beck sighed in relief.

"It's alright, guys. It's only 3:30.. and there's a large Pacific Ocean right over there!" Tori grinned, pointing at the beach,

"Let's enjoy that ocean!" Robbie shouted.

Tori grinned and grabbed Josh's hand, dragging him with them as they all ran towards the beach, cheering.

———

Sorry I haven't updated, my paramount+ was cancelled so I couldn't actually write more victorious, I've been researching ways to watch it again and figured out all the seasons of victorious are available in Canada, and I'm using a vpn to watch the episodes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 485 12
Tori has a secret that no one must find out... She is Shelby Marx. Jori slow-burn.
136K 3.3K 33
When a new girl joins Hollywood Arts, she gains the attention of Jade West. The two are completely different. So why does Jade fall for the new girl...
7.7K 165 19
DONT READ THIS ITS REALLY BAD🥸 Jade west, the bad girl of Hollywood arts She starts to notice some changes but doesn't know what to do or think. Jad...
7K 148 11
-Life is a Dancefloor- -Love is a Rhythm- -Our hearts are the music- "I like you too, Dre." He bites his lip before smiling "I know...Tori told me."...