🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

49-Life Goes On.🍁

1.3K 67 11
By Solitary_0813

Hey................ 💚💜

.................. 2 years later

Graduation Ceremony.....

"Please welcome our university topper and gold medalist Jeon Taeyeon. He is going to join xxxx center, they himself offer him for this post because of his excellent and hard work.

We are grateful and proud to have him in our university. His parents are lucky to have a child like him.

Jeon Taeyeon please come on the stage to take your degree and medal."

A professor call him while praising so much his family smile proudly yeon smile shyly and went towards stage.

Chief guest gave him medal and his degree while congratulate him too.

Principal insist him to say some word on this day. He noded head nervously.

He stand infront of mic looking at his parents and family with soft smile & they are clicking his photos smiling.

"Good morning everyone. I'm really happy today not for me also for my appa Jeon Jeongukk."

Yeon said with his moist eyes jk sigh heavily while biting his lips and look at joon. He chuckled rubbing his back.

"He dreamt about for this moment 2 decades ago for himself, unfortunately he didn't join this center but I promise myself I will make his dream true one day so here am I."

Yeon said blinking his eyes to control his tears showing his self to others a soft smile playing on his thin lips.

Jk wipe his tears he is feeling so much overwhelmed right now joon hug him

"We share same dream so it's not hard
for me to achieve this goal.

I'm really thank full to my parents Mr Jeon Namjoon and Jeon Seokjin. They made me able to pursue my all dream and my Professor of course It's not possible without yall and my uncles."

He said chuckling looking at his dada, mumma and all professor with smile. He sigh heavily with his moist eyes.

"I can't able to thank a person ever in my whole life. He gave his everything just for my bright future and for my life."

Yeon said sniffing his family also cry with him. Jimin hug tae who is crying mess right now.

"My gardian angel, my most beautiful mother of the world Jeon Taehyung. He sacrifice his everything for me.

My family suffered alot to keep me save and to bring me on this level.

I learn so much thing from them and from life too.

It's really difficult to live a happy life in this cruel world with your dreams.

But they taught me if we are with our family everything will be fine and easy in the end.

I want to sing some lines please allow me.

Yeon said giggling student and prof allow him heartily with wide smile.

"There's no end in sight~~~🍁
Is there a way out?

My feet refuse to move, oh
Close your eyes for a moment~~~✨

Hold my hand...
To that future, let's run away, oh oh oh.

Like an echo in the forest...
The day will come back around.💫

As if nothing happened...
Yeah~, life goes on.~~~✨💞

Another day flying by.
On my pillow, on my table,,,
Yeah, Life Goes On." ~💫💞

Like this again.~~ ❣️

"THANK YOU."

Yeon chirp happily with his moist eyes and step down of the stage. All start clapping for him while praising him. His family smiling at him in his happy tears.

Outside of the university.....

Yeon hugging his parents dearly while mumbling sweet words to make them calm.

In these 2 years lots of thing change in their life only good one yeah some ups and down come between but the over come that too.

Tae perfectly fine now he can walk, talk and enjoying his life perfectly with his husband and family.

Jk also over come with his fear and trauma. Namjin is beyond happy to have them again in their life.

Taegukk share sweet, caring and so much lovely bound with Yeon.

Yeon make a wish list for taegukk and gave him, saying they have to do these list things.

They refused it to do, he stubbornly made them to complete this list and he will not talk with them if they try to skip his wish list and their family also happy with these wish list.

So they finally agree and start doing his wish list complete their family is so happy for them.

First jk purpose tae again infront of his whole family it's yeon first wish.

Later they marry each other with lots of hustle and bustle and Yeon himself arrange this all for his parents.

When tae recover fully they sent them for honeymoon, taegukk feel so shy.

They also spend lots of time together with family catching all things which they skip for 18 years.

"Stop crying eomma or else you will fall ill." Yeon said wiping his tears he nods his head while pecking on his forehead.

"Appa you too." Yeon said he hummed chuckling and raffle his hair.

"Let's clicked picture together." Jimin ask chirping they all nodded giggling.

They clicked pics one by one with each other and with whole family.

Later lisa and soobin also join them in group photo happily.

They all snap their head towards Jae when he clear his throat furrowing.

"I want to say something." Jae said scratching his nap jimin smile widely
Jk groan while looking at jimin he roll his eyes.

Others looking at jae confusedly and nods their head unsurely.

"Jeon Taeyeon! I asked you to wait for me because I know this situation will come and I didn't wanted to disturb in your family reunion.

Now everything is over, everything is going fine like the way you wanted to keep your parents happy.

So, now we can thought about us a little bit right."

Jae said in hope he nods his head with his moist eyes vigorously, holding his flower bouquet tightly jae show his gummy smile and kneel down infront
of him yeon giggle shyly.

Namjin, tae are so shock same time happy for them. Lisa, soobin and jim squealing in happiness inside. Jk sigh annoyingly.

"Sorry I don't know anything about this but I try my best to learn these stuffs. So, Jeon Taeyeon?!

Will you be my boyfriend?" Jae asked looking straight into his eyes with a box of ring. He looked at his parents biting his lips nervously.

Namjin look at taegukk who already
looking at them to say something.

"It's your life Yeon. You can decide by yourself and I know my son will do right and choose a right person for himself like his mumma." Joon said and looked at jin mischievous smile he chuckle before rolling his eyes.
Others chuckled and him too.

"Yes son you can do whatever you want. If you like him then don't back away." Jin said smiling he nods his head smiling.

"Yeah don't make him wait like I did in past." Tae said sadly and looked at jk with his moist eyes.

Jk sigh and hug him while pecking on his forehead mumble its okay. He look at yeon with a soft smile and gave him a node he smile widely and looked at jae.

"Yes I will be your boyfriend Mr Min Jaeboem" Yeon said giggling some tears slip to his eyes jae sigh in relief and hug him while wiping his tears and slide the ring.

"I want first kiss later baby hmm." Jae whispered in his ear he hug him shyly
whining in his embrace he laugh and hug him dearly while inhaling his sweet scent.

"Okay now is enough." Namgukk said together with their blank face while pulling yeon away from Jae's hug. He looked at them in disbelief in shocked

"Aww my poor son have to handle 2 strict father in law." Jim said hugging
his son while rubbing his back he nod his head helplessly pouting.

Yeon giggle nervously looking at his both father and gave a apologetic eye to his boyfriend. Taejin shook their head in disbelief.

Others chuckled at namgukk and feel pity for jae.

"I want to take him on date." Jae ask to jimin while fiddling with jimin's tinny hands. He nods his head and looked at namgukk.

"Let them go for his first date of life." Jimin said blankly while glaring at them. They groan and nodded their head when taejin glare at them.

"Okay be care full." Both say together with their tight lips smile to jae. He shook his head at possessive father in laws.

....

Later they went restaurant for dinner and celebration for Taebin graduation

"I also want to say something." Tae said while patting his blush cheeks lightly all eyes on him curious.

Jk turn a little bit smile while caresses his back to gave him courage to say. He can feel his nervousness. Tae smile at jk and intertwined their hands. He smile too.

"Soon a new member will join our family." Tae said and hide his face in his husband crook others looked at him confused jk too. Jimin and jin smile with happy tears.

"Baby! Umm we didn't understand and who is that new person. We know him or her." Jk asked calmly and pull him more closed pecking on his ear.

He pull away his head a little bit and a cute pout adoring on his lips furrow jk coo at his cute baby and peck on his pouty lips. He whine while snuggling in his crook more.

"I'm pregnant stupid bunny." Tae said in his crook jk breath hitch, his heart flip, stomach swirl and tears form in his bambi eyes.

Their family squeal in happiness with happy tears and start congratulated them jk buried his face in his crook.

Both crying into each other embrace. Yeon is so much happy beyond our imagination.

"I'm going to be soon a big bro yeah." He chirp happily on his seat Jae smile at his cute boyfriend.

"Thank you so much love." Jk said and pull away from hug and wipe his tear.

"Why didn't you tell me this before. Let's go home you should rest in this situation. Did you consult with any Dr let's go hosp....

Jk stop his blabbering when tae kiss him softly mumbling he is okay and will go hospital someday later he pout still nods his head mumbling as you wish love and kiss him back.

They enjoyed evening, celebrating  their tripple happiness and its right.

After so much facing problem in life still Life Goes On..... ❣️💯

.

To be continue........

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Take care be safe...... 💚💜

Thank you so much y'all..... ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 21.2K 27
(complete) βœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
217K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
9.1K 666 2
Story by: cutegir2002. ____ A story of a beautiful boy Kim Taehyung, living with his step mother and two step sister. Being humiliated by them, doing...
72.3K 3.7K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...