Brothers of Abraham

By KidOtakuQueen

Aladdin has an older brother, Jannah. come with them as they found out secrets about the world they're travel... More

Alibaba and Yunan
Entering Kou
Judal
reunion
His Name is Sinbad
Fog Troupe
Fog Troupe 2
Fight
Holy Palace
Severed
6 Months
Untitled Part 13
14
author's note

Jannah and Aladdin

10.6K 289 41
By KidOtakuQueen

Hiiii~~~ A little information before you read.
So this is a little experiment that came to mind in which Aladdin has an older brother. I've read many stories where he has a twin or sister, not that many male ocs.

I admit, before this oc was a girl but I changed it to a guy. I also made an older sibling so Aladdin can be more dependent on him. Another thing I've only watched the anime Magi not the manga so I do not know that many details, sorry. Another thing is that this will not follow the whole story line.

"Jannah~" the little boy whispered for his older brother. When he didn't get a response he continued down the halls. He hums as he walks along the halls, carrying the book he found close to his chest.

The little bluenette would often find strange things around the huge palace. Whenever he found them he would always bring them to his older brother. If he could find him.

He looks in the room they slept in the previous night only to find that the room was empty. He pouts once more and heads to another room.

A boy lays in a hammock in a room decorated books. He was sleeping peacefully. His wild, long blue hair was out of its usual braid and his bangs covered his eyes as he slept. His arm hung off the side of the hammock while the other was lazily draped across his stomach. He wore white pants and a long sleeved shirt that stopped at his midriff with a blue vest on.

White and dark little bird-like creatures were fluttering and dancing around him.

The door to the room opens, a boy who looked similar to the other but younger came in. He too had long blue hair, not as wild as the other, and it was braided. He also wore white pants and a blue vest. His chest was covered in bandages unlike the other.

The four year old child made his way over to the older. He makes his way carefully across the room, trying to avoid the dark bird looking creatures and before he could even touch the other his hand twitched.

"Aladdin...." The other muttered, before slowly opening his eyes. His eyes were similar to his brother's, they were black with a hint of blue in them making them look fully blue of you didn't look too hard.

"Jannah, I found another one! Can you read it to me?" The boy, Aladdin asks. The other, Jannah, hums and nods letting the other crawl up to lay on him as he takes the book from his little brother. He opens the book where he sees a huge gap in it, only for another smaller and slimmer book to fall out. He raises an eyebrow at the little boy and the other gives him cute eyes.

He sits the big book on a stack near the hammock and opens the other.

Oh he should have known.

His eye twitches as he flips through the pages full of women and 'other' things. The other boy had turned to mush by now and was giggling while his face was flushed. The twelve year old let out a sigh, how was the other even finding these things?

Having enough of this he throws the book away making the other pout and whine.

"You're too young to be looking at that." Was all Jannah said as he leaves the hammock and goes to a pile of thick books.

"B-But!! I wanted to ask something." He says making the older go stiff. Jannah remembers the last time Aladdin had asked him a question about what was in those type of books and he mentally shuddered at the thought. He sits down on the floor, legs crossed with a book in lap. He moves some of his blue locks out of his eyes.

"Ask Ugo, it's his turn." He spoke, smirking in the inside because he already knew the blue giant's reaction. Aladdin nods eagerly and goes over to the neglected book and runs out the room shouting, "Ugo! Ugo!I have another one!!"

Jannah begins to read as much as he can before he gets disrupted again. It was only a matter of time before-

"KYAAAAA!!!! JANNAH!!"

The twelve year old lets out a small laugh before marking his place in the book and getting up.

"Yes~ Ugo~." He says upon entering the biggest room of the palace. He observes the scene before him. The big, blue giant was trying oh so desperately to get away from the little boy, not to mention the fact that he was at least ten shades of red because of what was being shoved in his face.

"Aladdin stooopp!!" He cried.

The four year old pouts, "You didn't answer me!!"

Jannah, done having his laugh for the day, goes to the boy and removes the book from the giant's face. "That's enough Aladdin, you can ask me later. Now go ~" he shoos the other away.

Jannah sits on the ground and waits as his friend calms down from his little fit. He looks over to the massive pile of treasures beside the giant. An urge to go over overcame him but he already knew the answer the giant would give him. It actually confused him a bit. Whenever he would go over there he would always try to get a book since he loved reading. But Ugo would always stop him and make him put it back, or he would just take it.

He never did question him why though. He once read in a book that some things were done for reasons, so he thought the blue giant had his reasons.

It had been six years, and the older Janna got the more curious he was.

He was now eighteen, he had grown taller and out of his child-like body. He had more muscle and a lean figure. He still wore his usual attire, white fluffy pants that sat low on his hips and a long sleeved shirt that stopped at his midriff. He didn't wear the blue vest anymore because it was too small so he gave it to Aladdin. He also wore a necklace with a ruby on it his little brother found and a matching earring Ugo found.

Aladdin had grown as well, not as much as his older brother of course. He wore his same attire as well save for his brother's vest and turban on his head Jannah had found, it also had a ruby on it.

Jannah makes his way to Ugo's room. His curiosity was getting the best of him. Not only did he discover the pile of books Ugo wouldn't let him read, he discovered that Ugo was actually guarding something.

A door to be exact. A big one at that.

He wonders what's behind it, maybe an 'outside'. Jannah had read so many books about the 'outside' world. Like all the types of people, animals, and cultures. He had read about adventures and mythical creatures. He wondered if that's why Ugo was guarding the door, of so, then why?

"Ugo," he calls out, "What's behind that door?" He finally asks, it was beginning to kill him in the inside to know.

The blue giant stiffens. "Why might you ask?"

"Because you're guarding it and when someone guards something they want to keep something in or out. Am I right Ugo?" He says getting straight to the point. The blue giant seemed to flinch at the other's tone.

"Ugo, can we go out that door?' He asks after being in this place so long and learning about different things it was beginning to urk him.

"No..." the other says.

"Why not, "he says inching his way closer. Ugo takes note of this and puts his hand in front of the teenager. "Because you can't."

"Why?" He growled and Ugo gave him a serious look. "You just can't Jannah!"

And he left it at that. Jannah was satisfied he did get one of the things he wanted from there. A book. He smiles at himself and starts to read.

Aladdin had been looking for his brother everywhere and he lets out a little sniffle. He couldn't find him anywhere and it wasn't like before, he had searched and searched everywhere. The little light and dark bird like creatures were trying to comfort him to the best of their abilities but the ten year old ran to Ugo and burst into tears.

"A-Aladdin? What's wrong?"

"J-Jannah!! I can't find Nii-san!!" The other hicked and continues to cry even harder. "Maybe he's just napping like usual..?" The giant tried to reassure the other, in reality heity he was concentration on trying to find the teenager. He grew stiff when he couldn't sense his presence and the Rukh was getting restless and were beginning to fight each other.

Aladdin begins to cry harder and Ugo tries to soothe him by caressing the young boy's cheek with his large finger. The other's crying begins to calm down into little sniffles. "Aladdin." He says to the boy, "Calm down, I need to check something for a minute." The little boy nods as Ugo turns around to the massive pile beside him and starts to look through it.

He comes to realize that a book was missing, a very important book.

Oh Solomon..... he thought to himself. If Jannah really did get a hold of that book then....

He turns to Aladdin then the double door behind him. "Aladdin, I need you to listen very closely." The giant stated.

Hello Wattpad, this story was originally posted on Fanfiction.net, so I decided to put it on here to see what will happen.

Also Jannah kinda looks like Solomon if you were wondering on appearances.

Well, goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 214 18
*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: THE ADVENTURES OF SINBAD I AM JUST A HUGE FAN AND SIMP OVER THE ANIME* *This is a OC x Sinbad* After Sinbad's trip to Artemyra t...
42.2K 2K 34
*I do not own Magi or any of it's characters* Several hundred years after the Kou Empire civil war, Al-Thamen is completely defeated. The battle was...
793 31 2
After being hit with Solomon's Wisdom, Judar is left regaining memories long forgotten.
77.8K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...