Breaking Your Rules

By hartgoddess12

it's another BinJin stories from yours trully Hartgoddess12 ☺️☺️ I'll use Young Yoon Seri and Young Ri Jeong... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"CHAPTER SIXTEEN"
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

200 19 15
By hartgoddess12

"Trying to Understand"

Jeong Hyeok is trying to call Seri but she declined his call. He got more worried and anxious because of that. He call Chan Young and he let out a breath of relief when she answered his call.

"Chan Young, it's me... Is Seri is with you?" He said.

"Yes, we're here at her unit.." Chan Young said.

Joo Hee grab the phone to speak to him.

"Yah! Ri Jeong Hyeok! How dare you to hurt our Seri just like that!" Joo Hee said.

She couldn't control her annoyance to that live broadcast because of the alcohol she takes. Chan Young grab the phone from her.

"I'm sorry about that, Joo Hee is already drunk right now so please understand what she's saying now." Chan Young said.

"It's okay... I'll understand... Can I speak to her, Chan Young? She declined my calls..." He said.

Chan Young look at the door of her room. She stood up and walk towards to it. She knock but it's still lock.

"She locked herself on her room... Gave her a little time to think, Jeong Hyeok. I know her... If she gave her trust in you, she will hear you out. But now, she needs to be alone for her to think." Chan Young said.

Jeong Hyeok let out a deep sigh.

"Tell me the truth? Did you lied to her?" Chan Young said.

Jeong Hyeok recalled on their phone conversation about his phone. And he shook his head.

"Yes... But I did it to protect her feelings..." He said.

Chan Young let out a deep sigh. And look at the door.

"That's why she's hurting right now..." She said.

Jeong Hyeok couldn't speak. His lies that he thought could protect her from the pain, now it becomes the reason of her sadness and pain.

"I'll try to talk to her... But for now let her be alone... But you should stay away from that bitch, Jeong Hyeok... Seri is a little sensitive today because of her." Chan Young said.

"Don't worry I will... I love her I will never cheat on her..." He said.

Chan Young feel his sincerity.

Meanwhile, Seri is crying on her room. "Why you need to lie on me?" She whispered. Knowing her personality, she never get easily jealous or intimidated by someone. This is also the first time to feel that kind of pain. She rest her head on her knees and trying to calm herself. "Yoon Seri... Trust him... He will never cheat on you..." She whispered.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Mr. Yoon is worried for her daughter's feeling when he watched the conference. He still trust Jeong Hyeok for his daughter's heart. "Ms. Song... How's my daughter today?" He asked to his bodyguard. "She's on her unit the whole day with her friends, Chan Young and Joo Hee..." Ms. Song said. "Chairman Yoon, I saw her last time crying before the conference release... But I don't know the reason yet." Ms. Song said. Chairman Yoon look at her. "She cried?" He said. Ms. Song nodded. Mr. Yoon let out a deep sigh. Being a father, it's hard for him to know that his daughter is hurting and he didn't know how will he comfort her. Since her wife died, his focus is to provide the needs and wants of his daughter. He's focus is on the company and he forget to build a healthy relationship with his daughter.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri went outside to her room and saw Joo Hee sleeping on the couch while Chan Young is on the kitchen preparing their foods. "Are you hungry?" Chan Young asked. Seri let out a small smile as she walk towards to the counter table. Chan Young look at her. "Are you feel better now?" Chan young asked. Seri smile as she nodded. And she let a deep sigh. "Thank you... For staying with me tonight.." She said. Chan Young hit her head with a spoon. "Ah! Yah!" She said. "Aishh... You're so sensitive today.. Where's the Yoon Seri we knew? Remember.... You don't get easily intimidated by someone..." Chan Young said. Seri chuckled. Chan Young gave her Tteokbeokki and a bouquet of peonnies. Seri look at her with puzzlement. "What's this?" She said. "Jeong Hyeok call earlier... He's so worried about you. And all these foods and that flowers, he ordered it to show his love for you." Chan Young said.

Seri thought that all her favorite foods infront of her right now is from Chan Young. She smile when she found out it was from Jeong Hyeok. "Seri... Hear him out. I didn't say that he's right to lie to you but gave him a chance to explain himself." Chan Young said. "I know... Even without these sweet stuffs... I'm willing to listen on his side. I realize how much I love him..." She said. Chan Young smile. "You're lucky, you're boyfriend is romantic..." She said and they both chuckled.

The doorbell suddenly ring. Seri is about to stand up when Chan Young stop her. "You eat here..." Chan Young said and she walk towards the door.

Chan Young got shocked when she saw Jun Jae infront of the door. "What are you doing here? It's late already?" She said. Jun Jae got surprised to see Chan Young in Seri's unit. "I just want to visit Seri and check if she's okay... I saw the news and think about her feelings." Jun Jae said. Chan Young look at him and she saw in his eyes the desire to get close to her friend, Seri. She let out a deep sigh beforehand she speak. "We're here to comfort her, if she needs to... So you don't need to go here in the middle of the night, Heo Jun Jae just to check on her." She said. "What?" Jun Jae said. "I know you're a smart guy... Let me remind you, she has a boyfriend and that is Jeong Hyeok your friend so please stay away from Seri. If there's someone who has a right to think about her right now, it's not you... It's Jeong Hyeok, her boyfriend." She said. Jun jae clench his fist and he admits that her words hits on him.

"Chan Young! Who's that?" They heard Seri's voice. Chan Young gave him a death glared. "Nothing! It's only the care taker of the building... He's leaving already..." Chan Young said to Seri who still inside. "Think about what I said..." She said and she went inside and close the door.

Jun Jae smirked and started to get annoyed by Chan Young.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Side story

A day before Jeong Hyeok went to Hongkong

Jeong Hyeok is still on the bathroom taking his warm bath before going to sleep. Seri look at herself on the mirror wearing her new lingerie. It was a silk seducing red lingerie that she bought last time. She decided to spend a night with her boyfriend before he went to Hongkong. "Yoon Seri... You can do it! Fightin!" She said.  But she stamp her feet when she started to get nervous. "Eottoke! I don't know how to seduce a man? Did I need to search it online?" She said. She bought a lingerie because she heard it from the conversation between Joo Hee and Chan Young.

Jeong Hyeok's eyes got widen when he saw her girlfriend standing infront of the mirror. He's staring her perfectly curved body from her behind and he let out a small laugh when he heard her encouraging herself. He's been waiting for this day, the day that Seri will get ready to level up their relationship.

"You're seducing me right now, Babe.." He said. "Oh my!" Seri said as she was so startled. She cover her face because of shyness. Jeong Hyeok chuckled because of her innocence. He approached her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You don't need to search online for seducing me, Yoon Seri..."He whispered. "You heard it?" She said and she still covering her face. Jeong Hyeok take off her hands from her face. Seri open her eyes and they eyes locked. "Babe... I... I... I'm ready... But this is my first time so don't get disappointed if..." She said but Jeong Hyeok interrupt her by his kiss. He kiss her lips passionately. He look at her face and he smile. "Babe... Are you sure? You're ready for this?" He said. Seri feel her face are now turning red as she nodded. "I'm all yours for tonight, Hyeoky..." She said. Jeong Hyeok smile and kiss her lips and this time the kiss deepen.

He carry her towards the bed without breaking their kiss. He gently lay her down on the bed. He smile while looking at the beautiful view of her body wearing a seductive red lingerie. "You're body is only mine, Babe..." He whispered. Seri nodded as she let out a sweet smile. Her smile is seductive for Jeong Hyeok. He slowly remove her lingerie and saw her perfectly fit bossoms. He kiss her again and his hand travel on her soft and silky skin. Seri is sensitive, her body react in every touch by him. He smile everytime she react. He planted a kiss on her neck down to bossoms. He groaned when he feel his manhood started to grow bigger. "Seri... You driving me crazy on your sweet scent..." He whispered. His tongue travel on her body and Seri feel the unbearable pleasure as she's moaning. He play her bossoms with his tongue and his hand press smoothly the other side of it. He was so happy to know that he's the first man to see this beautiful view infront of her.

"You can stop me now, Babe.. but I couldn't promise to you that you can stop me later?" He said. Seri look at him and caress his face. "Own me tonight, Babe... Do whatever you want to do with me... I'll trust you..." She whispered. Jeong Hyeok position himself on top of her. He kiss her passionately yet possessively. He slid his tongue inside of her mouth and he captured her tongue when Seri moaned. He bite her soft lower lips and Seri feel his one hand touching her core. "Oh god... Babe.." She moaned. "Are you ready?" He asked. Seri nodded. He gently spread her thigh and position himself. Seri feel his mandhood rubbing on her core and she felt the pleasure.

She's so tight and virgin so Jeong Hyeok is worried first if she can handle his mandhood. He started to slid it inside her slowly and gently. It's only in a half when he saw on her face the pain. "Are you okay?" He whispered. Seri adjust her body and she admits that it's hurt. Seri nodded. "I'll be gentle..." He said. He continue to push his mandhood inside of her but this time Seri moaned because of unbearable pleasure she felt.

He continue to rock on her gently and his sweat all over his face because he control himself because this is her first time and he needs to be gentle to her. He rock her faster and saw her bossoms bouncing while hitting on her. "Babe..." Seri said when she feel she hit her climax. Jeong Hyeok rock her faster and faster until he reach his  climax too. "Oh, Yoon Seri..." He said and he let his juices get inside of her.

They both breathless and he rested on top of her. Seri smile when she feel his kiss on her forehead. "I love you... You're mine, Yoon Seri..." He said. "I love you too, Ri Jeong Hyeok..." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.2K 34
#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin knew very well how to handle a crisis effec...
35.6K 2.8K 37
Jeong-hyeok and Seri have maintained their love and commitment to each other, despite only being together once a year. But will they ever have the op...
133K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
3.7K 309 3
Despite warnings that the dangerous game remains unstable, Yoon Seri demands his team to open the server just for her. Story Cover © @chumchururum