𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎

By -MoneyChaser

typical highschool love story More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ†
π“π–πŽ
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
make some noise yall wtf
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

15.2K 729 129
By -MoneyChaser

𝙅𝘼𝙃𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙍 𝙎. 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙔
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟴𝗧𝗛

           "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 back Jahmeer. Good game last Friday," Jahmeer heard as he was heading to his class making him stop. He turned around and saw it was one of the football managers talking to him. "You ready for tonight?"

He stepped aside so he wouldn't be in the middle of the hallway and talked to him from the distance. "Thanks Josh. Yeah I'm ready."

"That's good. How was your trip? Where'd you go again?"

"Vegas. Went to Las Vegas with my bruddas," Jahmeer replied. It was the fourth day of school but his first day, he missed the first 3 days because he went on a trip to Las Vegas with his family right after the first football game of the season.

"Ahh that's nice. Good luck today, get to class now," Josh shoo'd him off.

Turning around, Jahmeer continued down the hallway and into his class right before the bell rang. He glanced around the class as he walked up to the teacher's desk, taking a double look when he saw the familiar girl he kept catching eye contact with at the game, Anija.

She had her head down, looking into her phone with her face frowned up. AirPods in her ear not paying anybody any mind. She wore a sweater over her cheer uniform, they had to wear it every game day along with the football players who had to wear their jerseys.

"What's your name?" The teacher asked making Jahmeer finally look away from the girl. "Are you new? Did you just get switched into this class?"

"Nah. I was out of state. My name Jahmeer Gray," He replied.

"Oh okay. You sit in the middle row, last seat to the left."

Jahmeer nodded, heading to his seat, passing by Anija who didn't even notice him in the process.

"Hey Jahmeer," A random girl spoke as he sat down.

"Wassup," He sent her a head nod while placing his backpack on the floor next to him. "Waddup Issac," He spoke to his teammate after realizing he was sitting next to him.

"Wassup," They dapped each other up.

"Alright class," The teacher got up from his desk and stood in front of the white board. "Day 4 of Crime and Justice. This week has been pretty chill, just getting an understanding of what we'll be learning in this class. Today we're gonna watch an episode of Criminal Minds but next week we will be doing actual work so be looking forward to that."

"Beginning of next week will be more class discussions and activities. Last few days of the week will be individual work but you can do it with a partner to split it up since it is a good amount of work.."

What Jahmeer got out of what the teacher was saying was a whole lot of nothing so he plugged his AirPods in his ears and tuned him out. Class went by slowly and Jahmeer didn't even realize he fell asleep until he woke up to everyone getting out of their seats, exiting the room.

He instantly stood to his feet, stretching before grabbing his backpack, throwing it over his shoulder. For some reason, he caught himself looking for the cheerleader that had caught his eye before but she wasn't in the classroom anymore.

"Issac," He caught up to his teammate who was about to walk out the door. Issac turned his head with his eyebrow raised. "Who was that cheerleader sitting over there," He asked while pointing behind him, the both of them walking out of the class together.

"There was a cheerleader in the class?" Issac asked cluelessly. "Was she bad?"

"Yo dumbass ain't even notice her? You a fucking idiot I swear," Jahmeer shook his head before going the opposite way of where Issac was walking. Something about the girl intrigued him and he wanted to know more about her.

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

"Y'all did great last game. I want y'all to be able to keep it up. Defense; know who you're guarding. Don't just be standing around looking stupid when the ball is in the air. Get that ball by all means! Don't let them take it across the line, get them frustrated!" Jahmeer listened to his coach lecture him and his team.

"Offense. Don't get fucking cocky! When y'all have the ball, they're coming for y'all! Don't get distracted and don't get cocky. Y'all be playing all cool like shit sweet then next thing you know the ball is snatched from your hands," He continued. "But y'all doing good. The score was close last time. Don't let that happen again. The Hawks are a good team but so are we. We're up for a competitive game tonight. Good luck."

"Now go get uniforms if you haven't already and go to Nancy's office if you need any last minute checkups," The coach said, allowing everyone to then get up and scatter out of the cafeteria. "Be back in here at 5:15! The bus leaves at 5:30!"

It was another away game and their coach was being more harsh on the team because the school they were competing against was one of the top best schools with some of the best players.

But Jahmeer wasn't phased. He didn't want to say he was cocky but he had confidence and spirit in him that told him he would win before every game. He didn't like doubting himself because it would mess with his performance on the field. His performance on the field played a big part of the game, especially since he was a quarterback.

Jahmeer made his way out of the cafeteria and to his left he spotted a few girls standing by the Sports Physician's office, one of them being Anija. She was on her phone, like always. Jahmeer wondered what she was doing.

"Jah!" He heard, he shifted his attention off Anija and saw Kam calling him. He walked up to her. "Y'all gon win today?"

"You ask me this every game Kamryn," He crossed his arms. He stopped right in front of the door that was open and leaned against it, peeking inside seeing Tina getting checked by the physician. "My answer is always yes, we gon win."

"What's wrong witchu Tina?" He asked.

"Hurt my shoulder while stunting in practice," She said and he nodded slowly before looking around, stopping when his eyes caught Anija's again. They held eye contact for a while, Jahmeer was admiring how better she looked up close. She changed her hairdo to a burgundy curly wig, which complimented her brown skin well. Jahmeer couldn't tell if he was more attracted to her naturally low and unintentionally seductive eyes or her full, glossed pink lips.

"Ain't you in my class?" He finally spoke after they had a stare down for almost a minute.

"Am I?," Anija questioned, tilting her head a bit. She never seen him in any of her class.

"4th hour, Crime and Justice?" He asked.

"Ohhh.." She trailed off before nodding. "Yeah. I never seen you before."

"Cause it's my first day back to school," He told her and she nodded again. "What's yo name?"

"Anija.."

"Anija..." He rubbed his chin, engraving that name in his memory. "I like that name," He complimented making her smile a bit. "And I like yo eyes. Ion mean to be rude or anything but is that yo real eye color?"

"No, it's not," She laughed softly. "They're contacts. Thank you though."

"You're welcome," He said. "What grade you in?"

"11th."

"If you tryna get with my friend just say that," Kam, who was watching the whole conversation play out, said.

"Bruh shut up Kamryn," Jahmeer glanced at her with a mug.

"Stop saying my government."

"Stop putting yo input in everything."

"I ain't eve— Jah! Coach want us back in the cafeteria," Issac interrupted as he walked past.

Jahmeer scrunched his face up, pulling his phone out of his pants to look at the time. "Already? It ain't even time yet."

"I know but he just said everybody should come back now. So cmon," Issac said before going into the cafeteria.

"Ight, I'll see y'all later. Hopefully yo shoulder feel better Tina or no throwing muhfuckas in the air for you," Jahmeer pointed making Tina flick him off.

"Good luck tonight," Kam said as he walked off.

"Thanks," He said. He glanced back at Anija who was back staring at her phone. "Bye Anija," He called out making her look up.

She looked flustered for a second, but she eventually waved to him. "Bye Jahmeer."

Jahmeer held a smirk on his face as he walked back into the cafeteria. "Damn... she know my name and shit," He chuckled to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 1 7
In high school days
12.2K 639 8
This is not a typical love story.
613K 8.7K 27
The funny, steal your heart breakout story about a cheerleader, a sexy football player, and the chaos of trying not to fall in love.
11.4K 474 19
(𝘯.) 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘀𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢; 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS