๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐Ž

By -MoneyChaser

typical highschool love story More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
make some noise yall wtf
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„

๐“๐–๐Ž

20.1K 750 555
By -MoneyChaser

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝗧𝗛

𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮

..

𝟭𝟱,𝟭𝟬𝟰 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮    𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽...

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟥𝟤𝟩 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗮𝗮𝟮𝘅    𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗄𝗄𝗄 😍😍
𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲  😍❤️❤️

               "𝐇𝐄𝐘 Anija!" Was heard making Anija look up from her phone with a confused look.

"Hey," She quickly covered it with a sweet smile while waving at the person who had greeted her. She didn't even know the girl but she still had the decency to speak back.

It was the 3rd day of school and Anija could honestly say she was over it already. It was really just now hitting her that summer was over and she had to get back in the cycle of waking up early everyday.

It hurt her even more because she didn't even have a fun summer. Everyone was outside while she was at home or work, depressed and lonely. It was the worst summer of her life and she expected it to be her best because she was 16 and had some freedom but things didn't work out like how she expected.

Anija walked into the girl's bathroom and instantly went to stand in front of the mirror, running her fingers through her hair. She was currently in her 4th hour of the day, the last class she took in school before she could be dismissed since her other 2 classes were online college courses. She was just trying to waste some time until lunch since she was already done with the little work she was given.

"I need a blunt.." She mumbled to herself and she didn't even smoke often. Words couldn't explain how much she hated being back at school. She thought she missed it but she didn't. She definitely learned better in person than online but the vibe was off. She just couldn't wrap her finger around exactly how it was off.

"Cheerleaders smoke?" A random girl walked out of the stall with a small smile.

Anija looked at the white girl through the mirror with a blank expression. "No.. they don't," She replied.

"You good girl. I won't snitch or whatever. I got a cart if you wanna hit it," The girl said and Anija instantly declined. She had heard some stuff about hitting random people's carts and she was not about to become a victim.

Pulling her phone out of her pocket, Anija saw that there was 5 minutes until the lunch bell ring. She looked over herself in the mirror one more time before walking out of the bathroom and down the hall to go into her class. She saw that people were already starting to put away their things so she did the same.

When the bell rung, she immediately went downstairs to the lockers that was next to the cafeteria, where she would meet Kema. She stood by the wall, scrolling through her phone and occasionally saying hello to people who greeted her.

"You look like a loser," She heard making her look up, cracking a smile at Kema.

"Shut up," She chuckled. "Took you long enough to get here."

"Mhm. It's not like you ain't finna leave me anyway," Kema said.

Anija's mom was on the way to pick her up so she could take her to the college she was taking some courses in. Anija only stayed for some of lunch and she never really ate it either.

"Girl I don't know if I'm tweaking but the vibe been off today. This whole week actually," Anija mentioned as the two walked into the cafeteria.

"What you mean?" Kema was confused.

"I feel like somebody talking shit but I can't tell who or what they saying. Everybody just acting so shocked that I'm back. Like where did they think I was? What did they think happened?" Anija asked, knowing Kema wouldn't know the answer.

Anija was the more known and friendly friend while Kema stayed to herself in school and minded her business. Any drama going on, Kema had no clue of it. She literally walked around school with her AirPods on the loudest level all day. So she wouldn't know if there was a rumor going on.

"Do we care though? Fuck what they think. They can think what the fuck they want, we know it's probably not true anyways," Kema shrugged.

"I know I know. I'm just curious," Anija shrugged. Before the girls could sit down, she heard her name being called.

Looking up, she saw her cousin waving her over. She grabbed Kema's hand and they walked to where her cousin was sitting. Demitri, Anija's cousin on her dad's side of the family wasn't as close with her but always checked on her when he saw her in school. He was a popular player on the football team so the table was filled with others athletes sitting around as the 2 girls walked up.

"Hey Demitri," Anija said, standing in front of him.

"Waddup cuz. Ain't seen you in a minute," Demitri stood up and hugged her tight. "How you been?"

"I'm good," She replied.

"Waddup Kema," He greeted.

"Hey," Kema waved before looking back down at her phone.

"The awkward besties," Demitri teased, his arm still over Anija's shoulder as he spoke.

"Shut up," She chuckled, starting to feel nervous because everyone at the table were now staring at them.

"This my lil cousin y'all, Anija. Don't fuck with her and make sure nobody fuck with her. She can't fight s—"

"Boy stop playin' with me," Anija mushed his head, shrugging him off of her as he cracked up.

"Alright let me not say she can't fight. But she won't fight cause she a cheerleader, duh?" He held his hands up in surrender, trying to make a point and she just rolled her eyes.

"What grade you in Anija?" One of the boys asked.

"11th," She replied and he nodded slowly, looking back down at his phone.

"Aw hell nah. Here go the 3 musketeers ready to be some hoes or cause some trouble," Demitri said making Anija and Kema shift their attention to where he was looking.

Anija watched the 3 girls walk up to the table. She knew of them but she didn't know them personally. Iysis, Tamia, and Nunu. They were the messy girls in the school but she never talked to them nor did she ever have a problem with them so she couldn't exactly hold that against them.

"Hey Demitri," One of the girls, Iysis brushed past Anija to hug Demitri, immediately throwing her off.

"Woah watch out shordy, yo ass tweakin," Demitri chuckled, dodging her hug. He didn't know why she had got so comfortable like that.

"Don't dodge my friend like that!" Tamia said while popping her neck, mug plastered on her face.

"Bro do I know yo friend for her to be coming up to me tryna give me a hug? Be coo forreal," Demitri said seriously, gently pushing the Iysis back. "And you pushed my cousin tryna get to me. Now speak, don't be rude."

"Oh who? Oh you?" Iysis finally put her attention on Anija and Kema who were just staring at her with the same exact look. "Hey."

"Wassup," Anija replied dryly with a head nod.

"Ain't you Anija? Mmm... I heard some stuff about you."

"What you heard?" Demitri instantly said before Anija could ask it.

"Didn't you go here freshman year? Yeah I heard you got pregnant so you went ghost and did online last year. How's the baby?" The girl asked with a smirk, tilting her head.

She was obviously trying to embarrass Anija in front of all these people. Before she walked up, she thought Anija was a fling to Demitri which was why she approached them the way she did. When she was dumbfounded, she decided to bring up something to shift the attention off her.

"Oh shattt. She said how's the baby?" Someone at the table instigated. At this point everyone was paying attention to what was happening right in front of them.

"Shord—"

"Where'd you hear that from?" Anija couldn't help but to laugh at the idiotic rumor. She had never heard that before. "You know me?"

"No I don't know you, at all actually. I jus—"

"So why bring up a rumor and assume that it's true when you don't know me from nowhere? Talm how's the baby? I feel like you tryna play with me," The tone in Anija's voice immediately made Kema place her phone in her purse, now alert to the conversation and ready for anything.

Maybe Anija couldn't fight because she was an athlete in the school, but Kema was down for whatever. She was always down to fight for her best-friend just so she wouldn't risk her chance of being kicked off the team.

"Come here cuz. Don't pay this girl no mind," Demitri pulled his cousin to his side, placing his arm back around her shoulder.

"Girl how am I tryna play with you?" Iysis chuckled. "I'm asking a genuine question. How's the baby?"

"Bro," Anija chuckled, looking at her best-friend who also laughed. "Ole girl had the nerve to ask the question again. Girl I don't have no damn baby."

"Oh!" Iysis acted surprised.

"Well that's what everybody was saying," Nunu said making Kema cut her eye at her.

"Girl she just said it wasn't true ain't she? Wrap that shit the fuck up," Kema mugged her.

"Aye bruh y'all needa get y'all messy the fuck from round us forreal. We don't need y'all bad energy. Everything was just cool before y'all came," Demitri mugged the 3 girls.

"Bye," He shoo'd them off, pulling Anija to sit down and she pulled Kema along with her.

Iysis, Tamia, and Nunu all looked disappointed that nobody wanted them there but instead of debating, they walked off to go cause trouble elsewhere.

"Everybody was saying that?" Anija asked, looking at her cousin.

"I'll be honest. It was a rumor at first but I shut that shit down. Nobody saying that no more, ion know why they brought it up," Demitri said honestly.

Anija looked down at her nails with a frown sketched on her face. It was still a rumor and it bothered her. It was clear that people thought that and when she came back to school it only brought the rumor to their heads again, which was why everybody was shocked to see her back.

She was confused where the rumor even came from. Who could've possibly got her pregnant? She was a virgin. The whole thing was just dumb to her and it annoyed her the more she thought about it so she pulled out her phone and went on TikTok to occupy her time while waiting for her mom to pick her up.

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

"Trackhawk Jeep goes too fast. I don't even wear no seatbelt. Bad lil bitch got no breasts. Upgrade now she got D cups," Anija rapped along to Life Goes On by Lil Baby as she rode in her mom's 2022 Jeep Wrangler. It was always something about Anija driving her mom's car that gave her a rush.

She always drove carefully of course, but she made it known that she was driving. Windows all down, music up to the loudest volume, and taking the longer way to her every destination just so she could be in the car for long.

Since she got her driver license, she had been driving herself places with her mom's car when she could. She was saving up for a car and hoped to get one by her birthday in December. But for now, her mom's car would do the job.

Pulling up into Kema's neighborhood, she made sharp turn, parking in her driveway. Anija finished all her work in her classes, didn't have work nor did she have practice so she decided to spend some time with Kema. It was something she always did on her free days since she didn't have many often.

Turning the engine of the car off, she grabbed the keys and hopped out. She didn't bring anything besides her lipgloss and phone. She never brought anything when she went to her best-friend's house because she literally had her own drawer full of her clothes in Kema's room.

She walked up to the door and knocked a few times, hearing footsteps after a few seconds. The door swung open, revealing Kema's little brother, Keyshawn. "Hey Keyshawn," Anija said as he stepped aside, letting her walk in.

"Hey fat ass forehead," The 10 year old replied making her almost snap her neck to look back at him. He giggled, running off somewhere else before she could even say anything.

"I'm definitely snitching..." Anija mumbled to herself, walking down the hall to Kema's room.

When she walked, Kema was sitting on her bed smoking a blunt while scrolling through her phone and listening to music through her Alexa. She didn't even notice Anija was in the room until she sat on the bed next to her.

"Oh bitch you scared me," Kema sat up and gave her a hug.

"You didn't even notice me come in with this loud ass music. Oh and Keyshawn called me a fatass, check him," Anija pointed at her and she just laughed. "Where's your mom and dad?"

"My mom at work, dad in the room."

"Your dad is here and you smoking?" Anija raised an eyebrow.

"Girl that nigga can't control me," Kema waved her off and Anija just twisted her lips, knowing she was right. Kema didn't have the best relationship with her dad so when it came to him trying to tell her what to do, she barely listened.

Everyone loved to call her the trouble child, especially after catching her smoking. They did everything to get her to stop; took her phone, took the knob off her door, grounded her, nothing worked. She still found a way to smoke regardless, even though she didn't even care to. She just did it to show them that what they did, helped nothing. They eventually just gave up on her.

"You're a bad child.." Anija said while kissing her teeth.

"I'm just a regular teenage girl," Kema shrugged before thinking to herself for a bit. "Or am I...?" She mumbled.

Anija watched her take a hit from the blunt and held her hand out. "Let me hit it."

"Girl move," Kema slapped her hand away. "You don't do that. Especially during the school year."

"Girlaaa let me hit it," Anija joked, knowing she wasn't going to for real. She just wanted to see Kema's reaction.

Kema laid back in her spot and continued hitting the blunt by herself, not paying Anija any mind.

"Let's go live," Anija laid on her stomach next to her.

Placing her phone in front of her, she went to Instagram. Kema turned on her stomach and watched her go to Instagram Live. "So I gotta put this wood out?" Kema frowned.

"Girl yes. Just save it for after," Anija said before starting the live.

As soon as she started it, people started joining. She had a good amount of followers on Instagram so it was expected. With her being ghost for a long time, people were surprised to see her on live.

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺  😍😍

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺  𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇?

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗎𝖻𝖾? 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉 𝖺 𝗏𝗂𝖽

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺  𝗁𝖾𝗒𝗒

"Hey y'all. Got my bestie with me," She wrapped her arm around Kema's neck to bring her into the camera frame. "It's been a min huh? I've been active, just not posting. Tryna get my mental together. Everybody needs breaks you know?"

"No I don't think ima do YouTube anymore. That was kinda like a one time thing. I hate to say it but I think I just did it cause everyone else was doing it and it looked aesthetic," She shrugged and Kema laughed.

"You're sick," Kema shook her head.

"Nah forreal though. It takes time to edit and stuff and I don't have that. School, cheer, and work is already taking up majority of my time," She expressed. "But if y'all really fuck with me I might drop another video. What would y'all wanna see?"

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈 𝖻𝗋𝗈, 𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖼 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗎𝖻𝖾

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗊&𝖺 𝗈𝗋 𝗏𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗌

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝖿?

"Okay I'll take note of that. Do I have a boyfriend? No," She replied while shaking her head.

"She need one though. So she can stop tryna cuddle with me and shit," Kema said into the camera. "So to all the fine niggas, hit my friend line!"

"Don't hit shit. I won't reply. I'd rather my men approach me in public," Anija said.

"Girl your shy ass can barley talk to boys in person," Kema teased making Anija mush her head.

"Move," She playfully rolled her eyes.

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗁𝗈𝗐'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝟤 𝗆𝖺𝗇👀??

"I don't do 2 mans. That's when people go get fucked at the same time. I'd rather do double dates," Anija said and Kema bursted out laughing. "I'm serious. You wouldn't call a 2 man a double date and you wouldn't call a double date a 2 man right? It's different I don't care."

"And stop saying I have a baby. That shit is overly dead. I'm only 16 years old finna turn 17. What I look like with a baby?" She mugged the phone. "Who even made up that rumor. Tell me where y'all got that from please..."

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖻 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒? 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗍

𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗂𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍... 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖿𝗎 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗌

"I'm finna get mad..." Kema mumbled, her eyes squinted as she read the comments.

"Don't. I don't even care. I never messed with 'that boy' forreal so I don't know why he would lie on me like that. And user32881 you so lucky I don't wanna get banned or in trouble bro. Don't try to tell me what I can and can't do, talm I had to be pregnant," Anija scoffed.

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗍𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗓 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾.

"I'm about to cousin, I'm really not. I came on here just cause I was bored and people wanna be messy. I still won't tell y'all why I went ghost, y'all can believe what y'all want. Just know that mental health is a real thing and I put my mental health first," She expressed. "Y'all acting like it's not normal to go online for a while. I'm not the first to do that, relax."

"Period," Kema co-signed.

"But I'm finna get off this, byeeee," She dragged before ending the live.

"I'm never going live again," She chuckled to herself, saving the live...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 581 19
แฅซแญก โ†ณ โ [๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ƒ๐’š๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚] ยก! โž
5.1K 212 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
327K 10.1K 82
"...๐’Š ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’• ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“, ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’...