WOSO Imagines

By greysgaynatomy

imagines I wrote of women footballers! *ignore spelling mistakes pls, ty!* More

Requesting - closed for now
WHAT?! (Emily Sonnet)
Sam Kerr, I'm Single (Sam Kerr)
Raso vs Raso (Hayley Raso)
Not Useless (Sam Kerr)
Reminisce (WHAT?! pt.2)
Call Ups and Disappointment (Kristie Mewis)
Proud of You (Lucy Bronze)
Baby Preath
Daydreams (Leah Williamson)
Thirst Traps (Sam Kerr)
Recall (Christen Press)
Here's to Another Year! (Sam Kerr)
Announcement (Recall pt.2)
Concert (Recall pt.3)
Celebrity Crush (Steph Catley)
Football or Football? (Lucy Bronze)
Let You Down (Alyssa Thompson)
Parched (Alexia Putellas)
Espresso (Alex Morgan)
Right Person, Wrong Time (Trinity Rodman)
Do It Again (Sam Kerr)
Dumb and Dumber (Tara McKeown)
Who Even Are You? (Katrina Gorry)
What Did You Call Me? (Who Even Are You pt. 2)
Rock, Paper, Scissors (Sam Kerr)
It's You (Kyra Cooney-Cross)
It's Been a Long, Long Time (Sam Kerr)
Princess (Leah Williamson)
Ribbons (Raso vs Raso pt. 2)
Regret (Leah Williamson)
The One That Got Away (Regret pt.2)
The Diner (Caitlin Foord)
Bookworm (Leah Williamson)
Soulmates (Lia Wälti)
Mural (Leah Williamson)
Luck Of The Irish (Katie McCabe)
Field Crasher (Wonze)
When Leah Falls In Love (Leah Williamson)
Camp (Field Crasher pt. 2)
Christmas Miracle (Alexia Putellas)
I Saw Mummy (Mary Earps)
Oh, Shit. (Luck of the Irish pt. 2)
You Made It (Leah Williamson)
Outside Perspective (Luck Of The Irish pt.3)
confidence baby (leah williamson)
da da da n da da (leah williamson)
unexpected (mapi león)
suspended (leah williamson)
too late (alexia putellas)
secrecy (lucy bronze)
moving bliss (sam kerr)
same name (alessia russo)

protective (arsenal)

4.5K 168 3
By greysgaynatomy

You signed your first professional football contract when you were seventeen with Arsenal. Ever since then, your teammates became very protective of you. You were assigned to live with Lia, who instantly took you under her wing.

At the time, Lia and Caitlin had been together and became your team parents. They would make sure you've packed everything you needed for away games, packed you lunches, whatever parents did and you very much enjoyed the attention. Even when you went on loan for a season all the way to California for Angel City, they made sure to get Christen's phone number to make sure you were bing taken care of.

What you hated though, was how protective they were of you and that protectiveness passed onto the rest of your Arsenal teammates and when you were called up to the Lionesses, Leah and Beth's protectiveness passed onto the rest of your national teammates.

Fast forward four years later, you're now twenty-one, still living with Lia, minus Caitlin. You loved to call yourself a child of divorce, the ex-couple finding it amusing.

Right now, you and Lia were walking into Emirates Stadium to get ready for the match. You walk over to your cubby right next to you other mom.

"Hey, babes. Did you take a nap?" Caitlin pulls you into a hug, kissing the side of your head. You only nod, still feeling the sleepiness.

You get ready in your game kit, putting your warm up shirt over. Grabbing your hairbrush and some hair ties, you walk over to where Steph is, sitting on the ground between her legs, where she starts doing your hair, no questions asked, on of the perks of being the team baby.

Running onto the pitch, you start to warm up, partnering with Kyra. Couple minutes in, the fans started cheering, louder than any cheer you've heard just during warmups.

"Hey, isn't that the girl you're always watching?"

"What? Like I'm some stalker?" Your eyes wide, not sure what Lia meant when she walked up to you.

"No, like movies and that show she did. What was it? Wednesday or something?"

You look up to where she's pointing on the big screen, seeing none other than Jenna Ortega. Your eyes instantly lights up, not knowing she would be at your match, or even in England.

Before your teammates knew it, you were up in the stands giving her a big hug.

"That doesn't look like a very platonic hug, doesn't it?" Katie asks Caitlin.

With her brows furrowed, she walks over to her ex-girlfriend asking if she's seeing the same thing.

"She needs a good talking to."

"Her or the girl?"

"We'll talk to our kid and make Leah talk to the girl."

"Ah. Good thinking."

Walking towards where you were on the stands, they both call you over, saying it's time to go back through the tunnel.

"Well, those are my mums. I'll see you after the game so don't go anywhere."

You give Jenna a crooked grin. She lifts a hand up to cup your cheek, giving it a little pinch.

"You're too cute. I'll be sure to stay here."

"Okay. See you later!"

Giving her a quick hug, you run off to Caitlin and Lia, them wrapping an arm each around you.

"Who was that?"

"Yeah, when'd you get a girlfriend?"

Your eyes go wide and purposefully ignore the questions, running away from them.

———

The match starts with Arsenal's possession. Everything's been all back and forth so far.

Meanwhile, Leah makes her way to the stands where your very popular guest is sitting.

"Mind if I sit here?" Leah asks, pointing at the empty seat next to the brunette.

"No, go ahead."

Getting comfortable, the two watch the match, not really acknowledging each other. Leah, the great speaker that she is, is having a hard time to give the apparent girlfriend of her little cub the 'talk'.

"How rude of me. I've not introduced myself. I'm Leah."

"Jenna." She shakes Leah's hand that was held out to her.

"It's very nice to meet you Jenna."

"You as well."

"Okay. Now, I saw that you know our baby gunner over there."

"Y/N?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, yeah. We're close."

"How close would you say is close?"

"I'm not comfortable sharing things about my private life."

"Uh, how do I put this, I have been given a job by her mums to basically find out more about you."

"You know her moms?"

"Well team mums. I'm like the big sister, so I guess I'm trying to give you the 'talk' which is not going so well right now."

"Oh! I'm sorry, I thought you were a fan."

"It's all good. The whole team is just very protective of Y/N. We've known her since she was seventeen and filled in familial roles for her."

The two were chatting it up, Leah getting to know the actress and paying attention to the match going on. Disappointment ran through both Leah and Jenna when the opposition scored in the twenty-fifth minute.

After that, everything's been going back and forth, not much else happening. The Arsenal fans were losing hope once the ninetieth minute came. However, on the ninety-second minute, you stole the ball from your opponent, dribbling around her. Everyone was on the edge of their seat. You kicked the ball through their legs and shot a banger right passed the keeper's gloves, equalizing the match.

You ran towards where Jenna was seated, seeing Leah next to her, but not thinking much of it, and sent a kiss her way, making her blush. Leah pretends to grab it and put it into her pocket making you laugh as you celebrate with the team.

Just two minutes after that, you sent a pass to Alessia, who makes it into the back of the net, giving you the lead. You run up to her and jump into her arms, screaming. The final whistle blows not long after, sending the fans cheering.

Leah as Jenna to follow her as she was going to the pitch, wanting to celebrate with her teammates. You, on the other hand, went to where Jenna was seated, not seeing her anymore, when hands cover your eyes.

"I can't see!"

"You're so cute." You recognize the voice making your turn to face her.

"Jenna! I thought you left!" You wrap your arms around her waist, hers around your neck, standing up straight, her legs lifting off the ground because of your much taller form.

"I told you I wouldn't." You let her go, but keep your hands on her waist

"Babes, you're needed for an interview." You tune to your right to see Lia and Caitlin.

"Ugh." You throw your head back, not wanting to do an interview.

"Off you go. Don't want to keep anyone waiting."

"Wait for me again?" You ask Jenna, getting a nod in response.

Once you leave, Caitlin and Lia step closer to Jenna.

"Hi, I'm Lia, this is Caitlin. What are your intentions with Y/N?"

"Well, when she's done, I intend to take her to this restaurant she's been wanting to try, but not without me, so I've reserved a seat for us there. And for the future, the same thing I've been doing which is to be patient and love her all the same, even more."

"Woah, you're good." Caitlin didn't expect that response.

"Yeah, I've tried to give her the talk, very likable person she is."

"Hey, guys! What are we talking about?" You join back with them after your interview.

"Your girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? I-uh-d-don't have a-a—"

"They figured it out." Jenna interrupts your stuttered response.

"Fine. I have a girlfriend. It's so cool right!" You give everyone your famous bright smile.

Caitlin and Lia wrap an arm each around you, walking towards the tunnel.

"We still have to give you the talk thought."

"What? No, please don't!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 441 9
Love of my life, would you lie?
155K 2.7K 82
A collection of woso imagines taken from my tumblr account:) these are all mine, i dont give anyone permission to copy or steal any of my works unde...
269K 4K 30
𝐖𝐎𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ... 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀...
Step up By Annac3

Fanfiction

33.3K 529 26
A new player has joined Arsenal WFC at a tense time. After playing in a championship club will she be able to survive in the top ranks? And will she...