Too soon. (Choso kamo x reade...

By Meiksui

"From enemies to lovers." Y/n. She was born for someone, her bestfriend's older brother... who had a huge hat... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - sisters?
Chapter 2 - first day
Chapter 3 - bad dream
Chapter 4 - loss
Chapter 5 - new friends
Chapter 7 - they killed your brothers
Chapter 8 - wake up
Chapter 9 - shibuya began
Chapter 10 - it's him?
Chapter 11 - nanamin!!
Chapter 12 - encounter
Chapter 13 - 2 vs 1
Chapter 14 - 2 vs 1 pt.2
Chapter 15 - last hope
Chapter 16 - realization
Chapter 17 - after you
Chapter 18 - collide
Chapter 19 - the truth
Chapter 20 - frozen
Chapter 21 - the mark
Chapter 22 - tears
Chapter 23 - sincere
Chapter 24 - unserious
Chapter 25 - nap
Chapter 26 - arrival
Chapter 27 - frame
Chapter 28 - unconscious
Chapter 29 - recover
Chapter 30 - Family- zoned
Chapter 31 - doors
Chapter 32 - decide
Chapter 33 - strand
Chapter 34 - cyan
Chapter 35 - curiosity
Author's note
Chapter 36 - cursed marble
Chapter 37 - culling game about to start
Chapter 38 - mixed emotions
Chapter 39 - rivalry
Chapter 40 - fell
Chapter 41 - carried
Chapter 42 - bemused
Chapter 43 - do you still like him?
Chapter 44 - finding him
Chapter 45 - sorrow
Author's note:
Chapter 46 - her end
Chapter 47 - ...
Chapter 48 - control
Chapter 49 - vessel
Chapter 50 - heal
Chapter 51 - the top
Chapter 52 - feed
Chapter 53 - longing
Chapter 54 - after three days
Chapter 55: reality
Chapter 56: absence
Chapter 57: sacrifice

Chapter 6 - alive

6.1K 166 94
By Meiksui

—————————

"Again! What's your type?" The muscular guy repeated and was getting impatient.

"Why do i have to tell my taste in women with you, someone i just met?" The raven boy responded bluntly.

"Kyoto third- year, toudou aoi. Introduction's over." Toudou responded while moving a bit closer to megumi, expecting him to get scared but he was just looking unimpressed and cold.

"Now we're friends right? Answer me already. I don't care if it's a guy." Toudou said. "I hate boring guys."

There was a moment of silence before megumi speak up. "I... don't really have a type or anything. As long as she has an unbreakable character, i won't ask for more." The raven haired finished his words and he squeezed your shoulder a little tight, making you surprised lightly.

'That squeez wasn't necessary megumi.' You thought before looking back to the muscular guy who was already looking disappointed.

"As I expected, you are boring fushiguro!" Toudou said with a mocking sad expression. Just as you didn't expected, he turned his head to you.

"What's your type in a man?" He suddenly asked you, and you were caught off guard by that. Megumi and nobara flickered their attention to you who has surprised looks.

"Eh?" You raised an eyebrow in disbelief, receiving a nod from toudou.

"What's your type? Just say it." he repeated, making your face turn red and it's either in annoyance or something else.

"Tch... My type is, a type of man who is not you."

————————————————

"Why's everyone empty handed?" Nobara said while pulling her luggage and panting. You appeared behind her, taking a sip on your drink casually.

"Y/n you too? H- wait-." Nobara said in disbelief and you just let out a small chuckle with a shrug.

"Rather, why do you have luggage?" Panda said who seemed amused.

"Why..? Aren't we going to tokyo?"

"The sister school reunion at kyoto. Will be held in tokyo." Panda responded who was next to her now, nobara's jaw dropped.

"Now you have to unpack again sister." You said with a close eyed smile in a playful way while walking towards maki, standing next to her.

"Hey, they're here." Maki said while pointing at the third year students incoming. You followed maki's gaze and inumaki stood next to you.

"Oh a reception?"

"Gross."

"Tsk."

"Okkotsu isn't even here."

The same people toudou and mai appeared, and now with a robot, a close eyed man, a girl with two pigtails with a broom, and a blue haired girl with asymmetric bangs.

"Shut up. Give us kashiori, yatsuhashi, kuzukiri and sobabouro." You said while holding an imaginary food as an example, your other hand resting on your hip while looking at them nonchalantly.

"Shake, sushi." Inumaki who was next to you agreed.

"I repeat it." Your sister said and nod with a lopsided smile.

"You guys hungry or something?" Toudou deadpans.

"They're scary." The girl with a broom muttered with a sweat drop.

"Nevermind. Okkotsu is being absent." The robot spoke which catched your attention.

"A robot can talk?" You and nobara said in unison. The third years looked at you. "What?" You deadpanned.

"Okaaayy that's enough." A woman in miko dress and a bow ribbon on her hair said.

"Don't fight among yourselves. So, where's that moron?" Utahime said and referring to none other than gojo satoru.

"Gojo- sensei is late."

———————————————

"Sorryyy for the waaaiitt!" There he goes, the tall white haired man finally arrived while pushing a trolly box with a huge grin.

"Hey hey! Seems like everyone's around. I was in a business trip overseas, you see." Gojo exclaimed enthusiastically.

"He just started talking." Panda muttered and enough for everyone to hear.

Gojo started dashing towards the third year students and started giving them souvenirs one by one.

"Here some souvenirs. A protective charm for some kinda tribes for the folks from kyoto." Gojo said before his hand was empty.

"Nothing for utahime!"

"You moron I don't even want it!"

———————————————

You watched the scene with an agape mouth, having no idea what's happening.

"And for the tokyo folks! There's this-!!!!" The white haired man exclaimed excitedly while in attempt to open the box.

THE BOX FINALLY OPENED DRAMATICALLY

"It'S YUJI ITADORI HIMSELF!" Gojo said and cheered proudly.

"YEAH! OH PAPI!" There reveals, the same pink haired boy and completely alive.

Your jaw dropped in disbelief and shock. "Eeeehhhhh?" You, megumi and nobara hummed in unison.

"Eehhh? Eehhhh? They're not happy at all!" The pink haired boy whined after seeing your reactions, he was still remained in the same pose and position.

——————————————————

Thanks for reading! This arc was long, Aight, time for the huge timeskip. See you in the next chapter! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 31K 96
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
35.3K 1.2K 12
❝𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘?❞ ──────────── You and Yuji have shared a close friendship since the beginning of Jujutsu Un...
4.8K 89 12
satoru gojo's little sister, (y/n) gojo fights for the people she loves and will not stop at anything for that cause, she lives her life in a very cr...
217K 5.3K 32
"I don't care what you are," he quietly rasps out, his low voice cracking a bit, "You understand me? You have had me hooked since the day I first met...