Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

9.6K 307 82
By She1D3vil

Horrified, you watched as Stu shoved Neil Prescott to his knees. Sidney gasped at the sight of her father, who had been presumed missing for the last two days. The poor man looked beaten and battered, eyes wide with fear. The sight was unsettling.

"Uh-huh!" Stu grabbed a small white box from the kitchen island before speaking into it, "𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞."

Just hearing the familiar raspy voice shook your entire being as you recounted all the times you spoke with him on the phone.

The duct tape muffled Neil's protests as Stu shoved the voice modulator into his coat pocket.

"And, oh! Look at this." Stu pulled out the cellular phone from his back pocket and placed it next to the voice modulator. "Ring, ring. Won't need this."

"Got the ending figured out yet, Sid?" Billy's harsh voice shocked you as he pressed his knife further against Sidney's throat. He smiled as if this were pure entertainment, yet his eyes remained vacant and cold.

"Come on, Sidney. You think about it now, huh?" Stu ushered, wrapping his arm around Neil's shoulders. "You're daddy's the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. The evidence is all right there, baby!"

Stu pushed Neil to the floor, who landed on his side with a loud thud.

"What if your father snapped? Your mother's anniversary set him off, and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone." Billy stated.

"Except for us three," Stu said, grabbing your arm. You grunted, struggling against his firm grip as he yanked you by his side. "Y/n, Billy, and me– we were left for dead."

"Then he kills you..." Billy hovered his knife dangerously close to Sidney's chest, subtly revealing the exact way he planned to kill your friend. "And shoots himself in the head. Perfect ending."

"I thought of that." Stu giggled.

You thought Randy was movie-crazy but these two... it's like they were trying to create their very own horror movie. You couldn't comprehend how they managed to hide their twisted minds from everyone, and so well too. Had you missed all the signs?

"Jesus, you're sick," You whispered, gaze flickering between both boys. "Both of you."

Billy's eyes snapped to you, his smile faltering slightly. "Sick, huh?" He scratched his head with the knife before tossing Sidney against the sink. "But I'm guessing you like that... don't you?"

You frowned at his words as he stalked over to you. Billy's head tilted slightly as he stared with a wicked glint in his eyes.

"Come on, doll. Don't go acting confused now," he cooed, brushing the hair from your face with his thumb. "I know you got a thing for me."

Your eyes were the size of saucers at this new revelation. If Billy knew how you felt this whole time... why didn't he say anything?

"Ya hear that, Sidney? Orth here, is in love with your killer boyfriend." Stu taunted the brunette before looking down at you with a playful pout, "Kinda makes me jealous, actually."

Sidney appeared taken aback as you looked over at her. But not in an angered sort of way, just simply surprised. She struggled to understand why you didn't just tell her.

"Fuck you." You spoke through gritted teeth, glaring at Billy. You ignored the increasing pain in your heart the longer this night went on.

"Oh, don't worry. We'll play that game soon enough." Billy said, earning a chuckle from Stu. You grimaced at the thought of him touching you now. It made you ill.

"But first!" Billy whipped around, eyes trained on your friend. Your heart raced as he held his knife up. "I'm afraid poor Sidney is out."

"No!" You cried out, struggling in Stu's grasp as Sidney shut her eyes tight, waiting for impact. "Billy, please! Don't do this!"

Billy stilled at your desperate pleas. Sidney slowly opened her eyes when the knife never pierced her flesh.

"I'm doing this for us," He shifted to look at you, but you shook your head.

"This isn't what I want." You told him.

"This is the only way for us to be together!" Billy argued, facing Sidney once again. His gaze held unconfined anger as the blade hovered over her chest.

"Yeah, Orth." Stu's voice caught your attention as he hugged you tighter, trapping your arms down by your sides. "This'll be over once Sid and her pops are dead. Just let it happen."

Your body tensed as Billy pushed the knife further into Sidney's skin, drawing blood. You had to think fast.

"We– Billy, we can be together now." You lied.

Sidney's eyes shot to you as she knew exactly what you were doing.

"Please," You breathed. You were nervous, scared of what he might do, but you had to play along. "Just... come here."

Stu had no clue what you were doing, but he slowly released you once your struggling ceased.

Stu kept a wary eye on you as Billy suddenly spun around, lowering his knife. It only took two long strides before he stood directly in front of you, glowering down at you. It was hard for Billy to believe you actually meant what you said, but he wanted to... and that was enough for your plan to work.

However, Billy didn't expect for you to close the distance between you two. You wrapped your arms around his neck, resting your chin against his shoulder as you hugged him tight.

"I want to be with you, Billy." You muttered close to his ear, furthering your lie. "...I-I love you..."

Billy's arms instantly snaked around your waist. His embrace was warm just like before. For a moment, you allowed yourself to relax against him, forgetting about the horrors that occurred in this house. But when reality came crashing back in, you knew you had to remain strong.

The words you spewed were anything but the truth. Everything except the last part.

After all the horrible acts Billy has committed, you hated him. Yet, you hated yourself even more for still loving him. You couldn't help it. You've loved him your whole life, it wasn't something that could be erased in a day.

You looked at Sidney over Billy's shoulder before glancing at Dewey's gun on the counter. She immediately understood what you were signaling for her to do, but before she could grab it, someone else had already taken it.

"Hey, assholes."

Everyone's attention landed on a disheveled Gale Weathers as she stood near the kitchen's archway. Relief hit you like a ton of bricks as she held Dewey's gun in her shaky hands, pointing it at Billy.

"I thought you said she was dead." Billy snapped at Stu after pulling away from you.

"She looked dead, man." Stu scanned the news reporter. "Still does."

"I've got an ending for you." Gale prompted with a smug smile. "The reporter left for dead in the news van... comes to, stumbles on you two dipshits, finds the gun, foils your plan, and saves the day."

"I like that ending." Sidney bravely spoke up. You quickly approached her, grabbing her arms to silently ask if she was okay.

Sidney nodded and looked back at Gale to see Billy approaching her terrifyingly slow. "I know something you don't," He expressed, his tone low.

With both boys giving Gale their undivided attention, you realized now was the time to escape.

You quietly helped Sidney grab her father, making haste as the three of you snuck through the other exit. You all entered a closet in the hallway, though, the minute the wooden door shut behind you, wailing police sirens could be heard from a distance.

"Shit!" You heard Stu say.

"Where are they? Fuck!" Billy exclaimed, scouring the kitchen like a madman. "Where the fuck are they?!"

"I don't know, man, but someone called the cops."

You held your breath inside the dark closet, listening to their frantic footsteps as they searched the house for you and Sidney. As the sirens grew louder, so did their panic. They were tearing the place apart just to find you.

"Stu! We have to go!" Billy's voice echoed through the hall.

"What about Y/n? We can't just leave her," Stu replied stubbornly. You covered your mouth at the mention of your name, muffling any noise you could let out.

Sidney rested a hand on your shoulder, reassuring you that it was going to be okay.

"Look, do you want to go to jail? Because that's what'll happen if we don't leave right the fuck now!" Billy shouted at his accomplice. "We'll come back for her."

A chill struck your spine at his low voice, making you shudder all over. This wouldn't be over. Not until they got what they wanted. You.

You were unable to hear the response Stu mumbled but you did hear their subsequent footsteps rush down the hall, and out the back door.

There was a lengthy moment of silence as you waited in the closet to make sure they had really gone. Sidney took the chance to peek her head out the door, scoping the perimeter before fully stepping out. "They're gone." She whispered to you.

You sighed a breath of relief and immediately helped Mr. Prescott out of the closet. The two of you began untying him when Randy—who was still lying in the hall—abruptly rose like he was a zombie back from the dead. It scared the living daylights out of you and Sid, and you both let out startled gasps.

"Randy!" You called out, running to the boy to help him up. "We thought you were dead."

"I probably should be. I never thought I'd be so happy to be a virgin." He spoke earnestly. You found yourself laughing at his stupid joke before pulling him into a bone-crushing hug.

"Watch the shoulder, Orth." Randy grimaced in pain while patting your back. You quickly released him, throwing several apologies at him after remembering he was shot.

You looked past Randy at the opened front door as blue and red flashing lights could be seen near the house. The sirens were loud as several police vehicles and ambulances finally arrived at the scene.

You watched as the paramedics rushed over to Dewey whereas Gale rose to her feet with a gnarly bruise on her forehead. "What happened to them? Where are they?" She asked while reentering the house.

"They took off, disappeared somewhere," Sidney replied as she helped her father to the door.

"They went into hiding?" Gale questioned, though, it sounded more like a statement. Sidney nodded as you and Randy followed her onto the porch.

"If I know one thing..." You said, looking back at the empty house one last time. It left you with an eerie feeling. "It's that they'll be back."

This was far from over. Billy and Stu were out there somewhere, waiting until you least expected it. They'd come for you. And when they do, you weren't gonna make it easy for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 484 16
a string of murders starts happening in Woodsboro, morbid curiosity? check deep rooted feelings for your best friends boyfriends? check having two ps...
8.8K 424 13
"𝖪𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌." "...
158K 3.8K 24
"Oh and you can't forget when she's too dumb to realise it's someone close to her" So why didn't you realise it? All has been quiet in...
35K 1.1K 12
{𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫 𝗙! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥} ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 (𝙔/𝙉). 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Woodsboro, 1996. Only one...