Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

9.4K 312 32
By She1D3vil

It had hardly been ten minutes since Randy revealed that your principal was gutted and strung from the goalpost on the football field at Woodsboro High. This unfortunate news seemed to excite the other drunken teens as they all piled into their cars, hoping to make it to the school before the police took down Himbry's body.

You and Randy were the only ones left to finish the movie. Randy's head lazily fell against your shoulder as he hugged the red throw pillow in his arms. You were struggling to keep your eyes open when you suddenly heard a high-pitched scream from outside. Your body jolted up, startling Randy in the process.

"Did you hear that?" You asked the boy as he quickly sat up.

"Hear what?" He questioned cluelessly.

You glanced around the oddly silent house. You hadn't heard from any of your friends and Stu has yet to come back from getting more beer. Your body prickled with anxiety at the thought of anything bad happening to them.

"I'm gonna go look for Tatum and Sid," You announced, standing from the couch. "It's been a while since I've seen them."

"Oh, if you see Stu, tell him to bring me that beer I asked for," Randy requested before turning his attention back to the TV.

"Will do," You chuckled while heading down the hall towards the garage.

The creaking hinges of the door made your nerves spike as you stepped inside. You frowned at the several broken bottles of beer on the ground, cautiously stepping around the mess as you looked around the area for any familiar faces. However, your body stilled when you spotted a pool of blood near the garage door.

Your neck craned as you slowly looked up to see Tatum—her limp body—hanging from the doggy door, blood trailing down her arm. The gruesome sight had your spine tingling with pure terror.

"Oh, God!" You staggered back, almost tripping over the glass on the floor as you stifled a scream. The tears that filled your eyes began to blur your vision as you ran outside. The killer was here, inside the house.

More screaming could be heard as you ran through the yard, nearing the old, tattered fence that outlined the Macher Residence. Tires screeching caught your attention, and you looked ahead to see Gale Weather's news van crashing into a tree.

You gasped at the loud thud and immediately hopped over the broken part of the fence to help the poor woman. You may not be very fond of Gale, but that didn't mean you were just going to leave her there to die.

Your legs hastily carried you down the road and through the thick field of grass until you reached the smoking van. You ran around to the driver's side to see Gale passed out against the window, bleeding from her head.

"Gale!" You shouted, banging your hands on the window to wake her up. You tried tugging on the door handle to no avail.

Luckily, your incessant noisemaking caused the older woman to wake with a violent cough. Gale's eyes widened upon seeing your panicked face, and you moved out of the way as she threw the door open.

"What happened? Where's Dewey?" She questioned as you helped her out of the van.

"I don't know. That's what I was gonna ask you," Your voice shook as the image of Tatum's lifeless body continued to replay in the back of your mind.

"We found Neil Prescott's car abandoned in the woods. Dewey went to search for him inside the house," Gale revealed, kicking her shiny red pumps off as she staggered through the grass.

"But the killer's inside!" You exclaimed, following after her.

"I know, and I'm gonna kick that son of a bitch's ass for killing my cameraman!" She declared, ignoring the pain of her bare feet padding against the road's hard gravel.

Your heartbeat soared as the Macher house entered your field of vision once again. You hated the thought of heading to the very place the murderer was, but you couldn't leave yet. Not without knowing whether your friends are alive or not.

"Dewey!" Gale hollered after seeing the deputy bleeding out on the front porch. The two of you ran up the steps, kneeling beside his body. He was out cold, but still breathing.

"Gale, there's a radio in Dewey's car." You pointed to the cop car parked by the road. "Contact the police, tell them what's happened."

"Hey, where are you going?" She grabbed your wrist as you stood up.

"To find Sidney."

"Be careful..." Gale warned as she released you. You nodded, watching as she rushed down the porch and climbed inside Dewey's car to get help.

You took a deep breath to calm your nerves as you reached for the door. You slowly pushed it open, remaining as quiet as possible while sneaking back inside.

The first thing you saw was Randy lying on the floor with a gunshot wound to his shoulder. You muffled your cries with your hand as you ran over to him, falling to your knees as you turned him over. His eyes were shut, and his body was alarmingly still. Damn it! You shouldn't have left him.

"Why? Why did you kill my mother?" Your head snapped up at the sound of Sidney's voice, peering into the kitchen at the unexpected sight.

Standing before Sidney was a bloodied Billy, holding a knife to her throat as she sobbed. Stu was also there with his back towards you, taunting your friend with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Why? Why?!" Billy shouted, making you jump. "Did you hear that, Stu? I think she wants a motive."

Stu chuckled as Billy continued, "I don't really believe in motive, Sid. I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive?"

"No," Stu answered.

"Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people? Don't think so!" Sidney shuttered at Billy's maniacal tone. "See, it's a lot scarier when there's no motive, Sid."

Billy is... the killer? No, not just Billy, but also Stu?

This whole time the killer was tormenting you, it was really just your two friends in a ghost mask. Your instincts were right about it being someone you knew, yet you couldn't believe that it was them. The two boys you grew up with, who you loved deeply, had killed your brother. Steven, Casey, Tatum, and countless more were all dead because of them. How could they do this to you, to Sidney?

When Billy slightly shifted to look at Stu, his eyes landed on your frozen figure near the archway.

"Y/n!" Sidney cried out. Everyone's attention was now on you as you desperately scrambled to your feet. You bolted down the hallway only for Stu to cut you off through the kitchen's other exit.

"Woah! Where do you think you're going?" He teased, grabbing ahold of you.

More tears welled in your eyes as Stu dragged you into the kitchen with an arm secured around your waist. His chest pressed against your back as you stared down at the floor, unable to look at either of the boys in fear of breaking down.

"Our girl arrived just in time!" Stu proclaimed, elated. The cool metal of his gun grazed against your cheek, eliciting goosebumps down your arms.

Sidney's eyes were locked on you when you finally looked up. Her body shook uncontrollably as she gripped the counter beside her.

"Billy," You muttered, meeting his gaze with your teary one. "How could you?"

An intense anger brewed deep within you, filling your chest with an aching pain. "You killed Steve... you killed my brother!" You shouted.

"Actually, that was Stu." Billy corrected as if it meant nothing. Hot tears finally spilled from your eyes as he turned away from Sidney. His expression softened slightly as he stalked over to you. "It was part of the plan, we had to."

"No," You whispered. "You didn't."

"Don't cry, doll. This'll all be over soon." Billy assured, gently wiping the tears from your face. You couldn't bring yourself to lean away from him.

It was still Billy. He was still the boy you loved.

"You, on the other hand–" Billy pointed his knife at Sidney, eyes hardening. "We did your mom a favor, Sid. That woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone or something."

You closed your eyes, fighting back your grief, mourning the person you were before today. All you could feel now was the warmth of Stu's arms around you. It did nothing to soothe the chill that enveloped you after remembering the brutal death he inflicted upon Steve.

"Yeah, we put her out of her misery 'cause, let's face it, Sidney. Your mother was no Sharon Stone." Stu's breath fell right against your neck as his hands traveled up to your shoulders.

"Is that enough motive for you?" Billy asked, cocking his head to the side. "How about this? Your slut mother was fucking my father, and she's the reason my mom moved out and abandoned me."

Sidney's brows shot up. Complete shock had taken over. Even Stu seemed surprised by this as his grip on you loosened a bit.

"How's that for a motive?" Billy questioned low, shoving his knife back in Sidney's face. "Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behavior. Certainly fucked you up. It made you have sex with a psychopath."

Your breath hitched as your gaze panned to Sidney. It had to have just happened...

"That's right. You gave it up. Now you're no longer a virgin!" Stu exclaimed, pointing his gun back at Sidney as she made another futile attempt to escape only to be caught by Billy. "Now you gotta die. Those are the rules."

You cringed at the mockery Stu made of Randy's words. You felt disgusted by their betrayal. Did they truly have no heart? Were they utterly unhinged?

"Let's pretend it's all a scary movie, Sid. How do you think it's gonna end?" Billy caressed Sidney's face, smearing away the blood on her skin.

"Oh! Oh! This is the greatest part! You're gonna love this." Stu yelped out excitedly. Your focus trained on Dewey's gun he had set down on the counter before releasing you.

Billy's eyes narrowed on you, watching closely in case you tried anything.

"It's a scream baby. Hold on a sec, I'll be right back!" Stu mimicked his tone from earlier, falling into the broom closet dramatically.

"You know what time it is, Sid?" Billy whispered into her ear. "It's after midnight. It's your mom's anniversary, congratulations. We killed her exactly one year ago today."

Sidney whimpered as Billy twirled his knife in her bloodied hair. You felt sick looking at the boy you thought you knew. Not even you knew of the situation with his parents, and he told you everything.

"Attention!" Stu drew everyone's focus as sudden clatter could be heard from the broom closet. He toppled back into the kitchen and tossed a body onto the floor. "Oh, what do we have behind door number three, Sidney?"

The figure was tied and muffled, but you recognized those pale blue eyes.

"Daddy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 604 17
Coming Back on June 18th, 2024 BASED ON SCREAM (1996) BY WES CRAVEN BOOK ONE OUT OF FIVE "What's your favorite scary movie?" In the small and tranq...
34.9K 1.1K 12
{𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫 𝗙! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥} ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 (𝙔/𝙉). 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Woodsboro, 1996. Only one...
53.3K 1.2K 36
Y/n L/n, a student at Woodsboro High School for 2 years, was in a friend group of 6 and was just an average student. That was until things began to c...
39.5K 770 11
madison lopez and billy loomis were the power couple of woodsboro high, he was her protector from anything and anyone. then people started getting mu...