If deku had Insomniacs venom...

By LilJ1122

This story gives Izuku ( a boy with no superpowers) the symbiote from insomniacs Spider-Man 2 Obviously I don... More

Explanation/abilities
Origins
Training/introduction
Need help with something
The fight/the exam
The beginning of the year
Showing of strength
The class prez/becoming famous
The sports festival pt 1
We're going to show...the world
A "vacation"
Another exam and going camping
The big bad
The calm
Taking a break
Ascension
Another exam?!
Wrong or right
Encounters of the brief and hostile kind.
Beginning of the end
Breaking point
Something to believe in
Conflict pt 1
Conflict pt 2
Peace
The final battle
Question for series(scrapped)
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue 2 (The Finale)

Internships

369 1 0
By LilJ1122

Aizawa:Here's the next part of your course.You guys are going to do internships with Pro heroes who have sent out for you.
Everyone was excited at the forms they got. Izuku's forms however,were shocking.He had gotten so many that the teachers were still bringing stacks in.But out of all the ones he chose,it was from the hero Edgeshot.Izuku was going to turn the form in when he saw Iida just get off the phone,he seemed tense.
Izuku:Are you ok Iida?
Iida:It's just my brother,he's injured.
Uraraka:Remember,you can tell us anything.
Iida:...Right
Iida left as his 2 friends gave him his space.Izuku had received an address and was surprised it took him to a casual house in hosu city.He knocked,and was answered by the hero Edgeshot.

Edgeshot:Welcome,Izuku Midoriya.How are you?
Izuku:I'm well.
Izuku came into the house and was amazed at the simplicity.
Edgeshot:I don't require much.
Izuku:I have to ask,why'd you pick me?
Edgeshot:Well,I found out powers similar to each other,at least in some aspects.But I could ask the same question,I know I wasn't your only option,so why me?
Izuku:Well,I wanted to see if I could take a more precise and skilled approach with my powers,I can overwhelm people with my physical powers yes,but I wanted to expand my horizons.
Edgeshot:I see,that is a relief.
Izuku:How so?
Edgeshot:When I 1st heard of your actions,I had feared you were just a brainless savage going head first into every situation.But now,I see you are more than that.Shall we then?
The hero extended his hand to the boy
Izuku:Yes!
He took the hero's hand happily.
Edgeshot:Now then,show me how far you've come.
Izuku:Alright

Edgeshot(thinking):Brutal and quick.

Edgeshot(thinking):Ranged and powerful.
Izuku:That's what I've come to so far,but other than that...it's out of my control.I can get big and strong,but only when I'm angry.
Edgeshot:Very well then.Let's hone your powers.
Edgeshot teaches Izuku how to pick a target and quickly take it down,and to his surprise,Izuku learns very quickly and even copies his move "thousand sheet pierce".He was also shocked to see the shape Izuku could shift into.

Swords

Scythes,even axes or guns weren't too much for Izuku to create.
Edgeshot:Is there anything you can't do?
Izuku:Honestly I'm not sure.
Edgeshot:Vey well then,there's only 2 things left to do.
The hero assumed a fighting stance.
Edgeshot:The 1st one,test your skills.
Izuku:Alright then.
Edgeshot compressed his arm to a needle like weapon to pierce Izuku.But he hurts his own hand instead.
Edgeshot:It's like hitting a bulletproof shield.
Izuku dashes to Edgeshot and unleashes a combo attack on him.
(I AM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND OVER THESE FREAKING GIFS!!!Just imagine the tentacle smash move from web of shadows)
Edgeshot is sent into the wall.He now sees why the boy gained his reputation.
Edgeshot:Now then,the only thing left is...to go out on a patrol.
Izuku:Really?The 2 of us?
Edgeshot:Of course,you can take care of yourself from what I've heard and seen.And there's no experience like field experience.
Izuku and Edgeshot go out for the day and actually run into some burglars and stop them, they would go on to stop other small crimes.It was now night time.Edgeshot and Izuku were on the train home when suddenly...something broke into the middle of the train in front of them.It was...

Izuku:Nomu?!
Edgeshot:With me Midoriya!
Edgeshot and Izuku tackle the Nomu out the train.Izuku grabs the nomu's brain and rips it right out from its head.
Edgeshot:That was...brutal.
Izuku:Sorry,just wanted to end it quickly. Something isn't right.
Edgeshot:What do you me-
Suddenly,explosions of fire and screams filled the air as Edgeshot and Izuku went into the city to see.

Izuku:MORE?!!?
Edgeshot:I will rescue the civilians.Midoriya, take out these villains.
Edgeshot shot around like a needle as he grabbed civilian after civilian.Izuku brings out a new move.

Both of the nomu's body parts were scattered across the streets.The dark one however,started to regenerate,Midoriya dashed to it and stomped its brains to mush,keeping it dead.
Edgeshot:Now then,keep moving forward and see what you can find.
Izuku progresses and walks to an alley where he sees...
Izuku:Iida?
Iida was lying still on the floor,stabbed through his back with a sword.A man stood in front of iida's body.
???:Another fake?
Izuku:You did this?
???:Yes,I am a beast with an ideal for a better future.

Stain:I am...STAIN!
Izuku started to sinisterly chuckle as he grew and a tendril grabbed the sword and pull it out of Iida's body,Stain stepped back as the now giant black beast approached Iida's body. Tentacles reached into his body as the back wound healed.
Stain:How'd you do that?!
???:WRONG QUESTION,THE BETTER QUESTION IS...
The dark giant dashed to Stain and grabbed and lifted him by his head.

Venom:WHAT AM I GOING TO DO TO YOU?
Venom chuckled as for the first time in Stains life...the man knew fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.3K 34
After a traffic accident, Izuku meets 4 symbiotes that take over his body and save him, but from then on, life just gets weirder and weirder as a who...
spider deku! By

Fanfiction

102K 2.1K 43
(I don't own any of the art or characters in this story.) A little boy named izuku midoriya recently found out he is quirkless. he is devastated by t...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
903K 14.1K 45
Quirkless and abused, This was Izuku Midorya, A young boy born without a Quirk in the world where power is everything. He longed to be a hero, Only t...