A Mischievous Gutsy Girl.

By Ishi_Ishu

Note : *This is not a love story.* This story is a long story having many stories hidden in it which are inte... More

Author's Note.
*ATTENTION*
Chapter. 1 'Hi I'm Nish!'
Chapter 2. "HELLO!"
Chapter 3. 'Look at me! I'm your youngest sister!'
Chapter 4. 'Hi........Dad!'
Chapter 5. 'The Emergency Meeting!'
Chapter 6. "Friends?!"
Chapter 7. Skimble Skamble Blunder!šŸ™„
Chapter 8. Party?!
Chapter 9. Cold Shoulders.
Chapter 10. 'They Hardly Talk.'
Chapter 11. 'Miss Chhabra and family!'
Chapter 12. Shouts and Giggles.
Chapter 13. 'School or College?!'
Chapter 14. 'Introduction and Mitesh Sir!'
Chapter 15. 'Nishi Khurrana, is also a bully?!'
Chapter 16. 'Vardhan Sir!'
Chapter 17. 'Life Lesson.'
Chapter 18. 'Lover or Criminal?!'
Chapter 19. 'Little Love Secrets.'
Chapter 20. 'A Challenge or A Mission?'
Chapter 21. Revealing of a Hidden Criminal!
Chapter 22. 'Emergency?!'
Chapter 23. 'His old wound.'
Chapter 24. 'Popcorn Show in the Canteen!'
Chapter 25. 'Sorry Champ!'
Chapter 26. 'Hit Song!'
Chapter 27. 'The Talk!'
Chapter 28. 'Trap and Catch.'
Chapter 29. 'Cute Apology Letter!'
Chapter 30. 'Celebrating Old Bonds!'
Chapter 31. 'THAAP!'
Chapter 32. 'The Letter.'
Chapter 33. 'Quiet Days.'
Chapter 34. 'The Ride of Guilty Rollercoaster.'
Chapter 35. 'Waiting. . .'
Chapter 36. 'The Tiring Night!'
Chapter 37. 'The Shocking Train!'
Chapter 38. 'Vihaan and Manav's Cheating!'
Chapter 39. 'The Web of Lies.'
Chapter 40. 'The Unknown Watch and The Red Lines of Oscilloscope.'
Chapter 41. 'His Confession.'
Chapter 42. "How do you know her?"
Chapter 43. 'The Elders' Hidden Conspiracy.'
Chapter 44. 'The Chaos of Little Lies.'
Chapter 45. 'Home . . .an unearthly feeling.'
Chapter 46. 'Dicussing The Odds On A Queer Evening.'
Chapter 47. 'Giggles Of A Mushy Talk.'
Chapter 48. 'The Mother's Mistake.'
Chapter 49. 'A Little Interrogation and The Slip Of Tongue.'
Chapter 50. 'A Little Get Together.'
Chapter 51. 'The Dumb Charades and The Talking Eyes.'
Chap 52. 'The Secret Of The World Tour.'
Chapter 53. 'The Damage of Lies.'
Chapter 54. 'Plans.'
Chapter 55. Unknown cell*
Chapter 56. 'Because Love Is Never Enough...'
Chapter 57. 'One Blabbering Evening.'
Chapter 59. 'He will be fine!'
Chapter 60. 'A Long Night . . .'
Chapter 61. 'Professionals' Party?!'
Chapter 62. 'The Ice Cream Man!'
Chaoter 63. 'The Cat Fight and The Cat Coffee.'
Chapter 64. 'Drinking Habits and The Soft Gaze.'
Chapter 65. 'Back to School.'
Chapter 66. 'The Moment He Hates The Most.'
Chapter 67. 'Little-Big Plans.'
Chapter 68. 'The Mystery of Staring Eyes.'
Chapter 69. 'The Secret Talk in the Study Room.'
Chapter 70. 'The Dawn Before The Fall.'
Chapter 71. 'Little Talks.'
Chapter 72. 'The Voices In Her Head.'
Chapter 73. 'The Meet and The Inner Battles.'
Chapter 74. 'The Chit-Chat During The Inner Shakiness.'
Chapter 75. 'The Dark Reality.'
Chapter 76. 'The Whirlpool of Emotions.'
Chapter 77. 'Flirty-Angry-Running Hearts.'
Chapter 78. 'Acidity, Attitude and Agony.'
Chapter 79. 'Angry Hearts.'
Chapter 80. 'The Woman With Dark and Thundering Cloudy Cheeks.'
Chapter 81. 'Get-Together Goes Wrong.'

Chapter 58. 'The Attack of Masked Men.'

297 29 7
By Ishi_Ishu

Author :

Continuing from the next scene.

Thank you!
Happy reading!
:)

• • •

At Vihaan's House 🏘 :

Bhishma looks at her and finds her safe and sound but asks panicking noticing the crowd around her, "What happened?! You, okay?"

They all get confused seeing him there in the garden out of the blue and that too, he looked alarmed for her.

"Oh, you came? Good! I was waiting for you! Want some tea?" She asks him chirpily.

He blinks at her few times at her normal tone. Then asks confusedly, "You knew I was coming? And you look fine?"

"Yup! I'm absolutely fine! I told Ro to message you that it's an emergency. Took you quite long to come here, I see." She says exhaling. Vihaan manages his straight face but smirks inwardly at his Uncle. Manav shakes his head, he can tell Vihaan is enjoying this a lot noticing Vihaan's almost smiley lips.

The elder says frowning, "Do you think this is a joke?! I was hell worried! Almost got a heart attack coming here!"

"I have been asking you to meet me from past three weeks but you never came. Do you think that's a joke, Chauhan?" She asks gulping a biscuit down while they watch the duo with interest being happy for them that finally they are talking face to face.

Bhishma stays silent while looking at her.

"If I would not have asked him to do so, you wouldn't have come to show me your चाँद-सा मुखड़ा। Would you?" She asks standing up and folding her hands as Karuna, Anuradha, Vineet, Avneesh and Dhananjay come and stand on the backyard door. They came after work to spend some time together as always on Saturdays and Sundays. But hearing some shouting from the backyard, they came out immediately to check what's going on only to find the youngsters trying to hold back their laughter at her words and Bhishma standing there with his mouth shut. For ones, the elders felt bad for him but not Vineet. Instead he prays his daughter gives him an earful.

[ Translation : चाँद-सा मुखड़ा - Moon Face ]

Bhishma looks down and says lowly as he turns back, "If you are fine, then I'm leaving. I have work."

"Take one step ahead and you know my anger well, Bhishma." She says stopping him before he takes a step. They were not shocked to see him obey her but they were shocked to see that he was afraid to piss her off anymore which doubted them, may be Nishant has a point about her anger. She asks him nonchalantly, "Why you have been sulking these weeks?"

They smile the way she was asking him like an old friend. But Bhishma stands silently not uttering a word or moving an inch. Suddenly, she steps forward taking his hand and leaves in towards the terrace dragging him along with her saying, "Don't follow!"

*

"अभी तो ये हाल है, जब उन्हें सच मालूम होगा तो क्या होगा? क्या वो समझेंगे हमारी मजबूरी?" Karuna asks standing near the refrigerator with a sad face as she comes in.

[ Translation : "This is the situation now, what will happen when they will know the truth? Will they understand our helplessness?" ]

"समझेंगे, Karu। उन्हें समझना होगा कि ये सब उनके माँ-बाप के लिए भी आसान नहीं था। तुम परेशान मत हो। सब ठीक हो जाएगा।" Karuna nods as Sukanya pats her shoulder blade.

[ Translation : "They will understand, Karu. They will have to understand that this was not easy for their parents too. Don't worry. Everything will be fine." ]

"Bhishma और Nishu में दरार zarur आ जाएगी क्यूँकी उसने अपना मुँह हमारे कहने पर बंद रखा।" Avneesh says and sighs not being happy with the complicated situation.

[ Translation : "There will definitely be a rift between Bhishma and Nishu because he kept his mouth shut on our request." ]

"फिलहाल कुछ नहीं कर सकते। भैया आ जायें मुंबई से, then I'll talk to him about Krish." They nod at Vineet's words and Karuna looks at her husband with hopeful eyes who gives her an assuring smile. She nods with a small smile and they start doing their work silently hearing foot steps coming.

[ Translation : "We can't do anything right now. Let brother come from Mumbai, then I'll talk to him about Krish." ]

*

She drags him to the terrace and stands few steps away from him asking, "What's with you? Why are you upset all the time? You don't even talk to me! Why?" He neither looks at her nor does he open his mouth. She grits her teeth and asks him getting impatient, "Look at me and answer me! I'm asking you something, Bhishma!" He doesn't budge but looks down.

She sighs watching a tear fall on the concrete and hearing low sniffing. The teenager comes forward and hugs her friend tightly out of nowhere and tears start streaming down his face as he cries hugging her back and whispers, "I'm sorry! I should have trusted you! If only I had. . . . . you wouldn't have had to fight for your life. . . . ." He trails off crying harder and keeps on whispering, "I'm Sorry. . .I even shouted at you. . . I'm sorry!"

She rubs his back like a mother and says, "It's okay! Shh! I'm not angry with you for anything. It's okay. Stop crying."

Nishi knew well that he is not himself completely in front of others but her. There was no age barrier between these two friends. Whatever bugged him or upset him, he always shared it with her. For him, she has been a light in darkness. She knew well about his heartbreak years ago unlike his best friends.

Bhishma's heart broke due to a woman who insulted his love just because he was an average looking and a shy one. He didn't tell anyone about his heartbreak but Nishi. It impacted him pretty badly because it was clearly racism and bullying. He told her how he felt so low of himself, how he lost his confidence in himself due to what happened ages ago. One of his male friends from college made fun of him in front of others because his friend liked the same girl but stayed mum because of Bhishma who did not know about his friend's likeness towards the same girl. The same male friend proposed the same girl later who insulted him and hurted him deeply. Both, his friend and crush hurted him. It took a toll on his mental and emotional health. Self hatred caged him for years and he could not gather enough courage to stand in front of someone and talk professionally let alone love in life again and get married happily. This had a big impact on his life.

Surprisingly, he told everything to a 9 years old Nishi years ago when she asked him why he always looks sad. He could no longer hold in his emotions and cried his heart out in front of her. Once he calmly told her everything, he felt comfortable after ages of the incident. At first, he thought how stupid he is to embarass himself in front of a child, but to his surprise, she was way more mature than his friends. Slowly, he started smiling happily due to the changes in his life which came after he talked his heart out with the child and she adviced him to make few changes here and there in his life; like playing a sport with his friends on weekends or may be finding time to relive old memories with his family, cooking his favourite childhood recipes whenever he gets time, watching his favourite movie and taking himself on a treat. These small changes in life changed a lot in him too. She became his best friend and a daughter who cared for him more than he did for himself and he vowed to protect her with whatever he can.

She calms him down and says breaking the hug while wiping his teary face with the sleeve of her shirt, "Stop crying now! I told you it's not your fault. Forget it. Tell me, how have you been?"

"Worse than ever! Because I shouted at you for a criminal like her." He says lowering his gaze like a kid who is guilty for eating fast food and falling sick because of it and now his Mom has to stay awake all night to take care of him.

"It's okay. It's not yo-"

"You knew about Tej and Nikki! Did not you?" Bhishma asks but surprisingly in an accusing tone.

Nishi stares at him. Then sighs and nods.

"When? How?" He asks wiping his cheeks.

"That's not important."

He gives her a look. She rolls her eyes and tells him how she accidently got to know about Nikki and Tej from Akriti.

"Why?"

"What 'Why?'?"

"Why you never uttered a word to your parents or me when you already knew about them?" Bhishma asks.

Nishi sighs and says, "I had enough time to think about it because you never came around. And I came to a conclusion that you are still somewhere in the trauma."

"Trauma? What trauma?" The man asks slightly scrunching his nose with sun rays dancing on their skin.

"First you tell me, why you hid it?" She asks folding her hands.

"Because I was ordered by my Boss, not friend." Bhishma says blankly looking away. He never liked it the way Vineet always pushed him forward to lie at her face.

"And you were not happy with the decision because he did not give you a choice." He sighs nodding.

"See. That's why I didn't say anything." He looks at her confusedly. "If you would have told me the truth not wanting to hide it from me, you thought you will lose your friend and Boss both in one day in my father. You were already guilty for keeping things from me, but then you were also scared that I'll be real mad at you and will feel too hurt if I found out that you hid such fact about my siblings from me. You were scared to lose both of your friends. You wanted to help both of us, me and Dad. But you could only help one. You had no choice, Bhishma. And I realised you are scared of losing people in your life." He looks away as she speaks further after a sigh, "You have not moved on completely, Chauhan. Isn't it why you did not tell me anything about Tej Bhai, Kirti Bhabhi and Nikku when I came back or back in New York when you could have easily told me everything? Because you were scared that Dad will think that you betrayed him? That you don't care that I'll be hurt to know the truth. Isn't it?"

Bhishma turns his head at her last words and stares at her.

'Which also means that you lied at my face that my cousins and big brother never asked about me because Dad told you to do so.' Nishi thinks making a dirty look inwardly.

'So, the villain is the father?' A voice asks her.

'I don't really care.' The teenager thinks rolling her eyes inwardly.

"What?" She asks at his silence.

He sighs asking, "Am I that readable?"

"Not for everyone." She says smirking.

He rolls his eyes at her self praise. But then frowns asking, "What about your parents?"

She looks away at the setting sun, "You know."

"Are you never going to question them for this?" He asks frowning.

"When you know the answers to your questions, don't ask me them, Bhishma." She says calmly but firmly. Only he could feel her angry vibes. But still, he could not read her most of the times.

"I'm sorry." She hears his small voice.

She sighs and says putting her hands on his shoulders with a soft tone, "You are my Dadaa and my Dadaa improves himself instead of hating himself for his mistakes. And it was not even your fault. As the evidences say, she planned it long ago." She knows he is more sorry for not trusting her which led the situation for her to fight for her life in the hospital. She also knows that he is upset for shouting at her because he never did that. That was a first.

"I know. But still-" Bhishma starts in a dull tone slumping his shoulders with teary eyes but she cuts him off.

"It was not your fault, Dadaa. Now leave it or you want me put some biscuits in your mouth to shut off that wailing siren of yours?" She asks getting irritated making him giggle.

"Finally the Bharat Milaap happened." Manav comments getting the duo's attention with a sigh of relief. The two friends look at the terrace door finding Mrityunjay and Manav standing there and Vihaan leaning on the door frame while folding his hands and a smile plastered on their faces.

"Wrong! It's Bhishma Milaap." She says making them chuckle.

"Sorry, we didn't listen and came here because we were worried." Mrityunjay says with a smile.

Nishi scrunches her nose and says, "I was not throwing him off from the terrace that you guys were worried." They laugh as Bhishma slaps her arm laughing loudly.

"Anyways, let's leave before your sweet friends come here running for your life and growl at me." She says chirpily looking at Bhishma. They go down followed by others. Bhishma had his own set of questions for her lies but he lets it slide for now because of the reunion with his friend after so long and he did not want to ruine these moments.

* * *

Somewhere in Sikkim 🌳 :

"Sumit, we have already watched that movie like thousand times!" A teenage girl says getting irritated at her best friend who is suggesting to watch the same movie again which they watched many times with him.

A group of teenagers is walking back to their homes planning to watch a movie after their tutoring sessions.

"Exactly! Enough of your repetition, Sum! Today, we will watch Black Panther! What say, guys?" A teenage boy asks two of his friends.

"Yoo! Done!" They all say in unison making Sumit pout dramatically.

"Alright guys, I'm off to home now. See you tonight at Ana's house." They nod at a girl who says bidding farewell and leaves leaving five teenagers behind who nod back waving at her.

"I also need to buy some groceries. Ana is also joining me. We will come together after shopping directly." Another girl says leaving but a hand stops her. She looks back and a teenage boy says with concern, "Kavya, please be careful!"

"Chill, Krish! When I'm with your sister then why are you worrying?" Ananya says with attitude.

"You are with her that's why I'm worried!" Krish says making a face making Sumit and another teenager snicker as Ananya's smile vanishes. She tries to pounce on him but Kavya stops her by grabbing her hand while giggling and drags her away as Ananya shouts at Krish, "YOU! Arrogant idiot! I'll see you later!"

Krish rolls his eyes turning back for his house for refreshments. "Guys! I'm also off to home. See you tonight!" Sumit bids farewell and leaves taking a turn high-fiving with another teenager.

"Why are you so concerned for her today? You look stressed since morning. Everything okay?" His friend asks once they are left alone.

"I don't know. I don't feel good. I feel oddly scared for some reason since morning, Ayaan. You know, like intuitions. I feel like something is going to happen." Krish says talking out his fear.

Kavya, Ananya, Ayaan, Sumit and Krish are best of friends who have been living in Sikkim together since ages with their parents.

Ayaan stops and looks at his friend's walking figure. Krish realises that his fruend is not walking with him. He stops and looks back at Ayaan who says looking at him, "You don't believe in that nonsense as much as I know you."

Krish sighs and says continuing walking with Ayaan, "I know. I don't but what I'm feeling is just too strong that I can't ignore it."

"Chill! I think you have been stressing out too much for the monthly tests. You need a break! Let's just chill toni-" Ayaan stops Krish by holding his arm. Krish, who was looking down at the road, looks up at his friend in confusion. Ayaan gestures him to look ahead with his chin. Krish looks straight only to find two men standing in front of them with their faces covered with joker Masks.

"Fu*k!" Krish curses under his breath as he looks at the men and Ayaan whispers asking without looking away from the men, "What to do now? Who are they?"

"Don't know. But. . . . .We gotta leave asap." Krish whispers.

They look at each other and Ayaan says, "Till three. ." Krish nods.

They count together under their breaths while the two men walk towards them taking slow steps like hunters and the teenagers step back slowly, "1. .-" They run even before 2 with all their energy while the two masked men chase them with a rope and a gunny bag in their hands.

* * *

In the Story Town . . .

At Vihaan's House 🏡 :

Anuradha, Kashti, Sukanya, Kalpana, Shreya and Karuna were cooking food. They all were sitting here and there and Nishi asks gulping some water as Gia and Arushi come with Tej, Nikki and Kirti following them inside, "वैसे ये Saturday and Sunday family time का idea था किसका?"

[ Translation : "By the way, whose idea was this Saturday and Sunday family time?" ]

"Taayiji (Anuradha) और Karu Aunty का! Ever since Vihaan Bhaiya, Tej Bhaiya and others entered in the intermediate, they hardly had any time for family and games because they had a lot on their plates. So, ये family time का रूल बनाया गया।" Arika answers chirpily while Nikita comes looking at the two mothers in the kitchen. Karuna smiles at Nikita who looks away vanishing her mother's smile. Even if Nikita understands that the elders must have their reasons for keeping things from the children, Nikita still felt hurt.

[ Translation : "Taayiji (Anuradha) and Karu Aunt! Ever since Vihaan Brother, Tej Brother and others entered in the intermediate, they hardly had any time for family and games as they had a lot on their plates. So, this family time rule was made." ]

Nishi nods and says smiling at Nikita, "You look cuter when you wear frocks. Just like a baby!" She says and giggles as Nikki says pouting out of habit, "I'm not a baby!"

They giggle at her cuteness. "Aww!" Nishi cooes as she comes and pinches her both cheeks. Nikita slaps away her hands earning giggles.

Anshuman blinks at the two sisters. He just does not understand how these two sisters has so much love for each other even after knowing the whole truth. It makes him smile and send a secret prayer to never take away that pure and innocent care they had for each other.

"You are our baby and will always be our baby." Vihaan says smiling at Nikita.

"Yeah, even if after your marriage you will have a baby." Nishi says earning a hard arm slap from a hardly blushing Nikki whose eyes went a bit wide hearing her words. Nishi winces rubbing her arm but laughs seeing her sister glare at her with a dark blush as they all laugh while the elders shake their heads at Nishi's naughtiness.

Nikki shouts at her and hugs Gia sitting on the sofa, "SHUT UP!" Gia giggles hugging her back.

"You naughty kid! Where did you learn that from?" Kashti asks as she pulls a laughing Nishi's ear earning laughs and Kirti shakes her head at her antics with a smile.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Di! Sorry! I was just teasing her!" Nishi says while they all enjoy the scene.

"She is still a baby! Don't tease her like that!" Vihaan scolds looking at Nishi with a bit of genuine anger. He never thought about any of his sister's marriage and hated it if anyone even mentioned it in a joking manner.

"हाँ! हाँ! बेबी के भैया! I will not!" Nishi says and shakes her right hand as if zipping her mouth shut making the mothers sigh at her antics and smile softly. But Karuna's smile faulters remembering about her Krish. Secrets often work like acids. She is well aware of the effects which were already burning her heart. She shakes off the feeling and tries to enjoy the moment even if all the kids have been avoiding their elders in Nishi's absence from weeks now.

[ Translation : "Yes! Yes! Baby's brother! I will not!" ]

Vihaan's face falls when he realises that one day Nikki will get married and will leave them all.

"Stop sulking! You are not doing her विदाई right now!" Nishi says looking at Vihaan, Tej, Mrityunjay, Manav and others making them shock.

[ Translation : विदाई - Farewell ]

"How did you-" Tej was asking her but she cuts him off saying, "Your changed moods are telling it all and my brother's slowly rising anger."

The environment becomes sadder now that she pointed it out. Nikita always being pampered like a baby, she had tears in her eyes now which Vihaan doesn't like even a bit and was now angry at Nishi for mentioning it. He says gritting his teeth, "Nishi! Shut up!" He gets up and walks up to Nikita and hugs her who hugs him back crying softly in her big brother's arms.

It kills Tej to even think about Nikita's marriage. Kirti rolls her eyes at these two brothers and their friends. Trisha somehow blocks her silent laughter watching Kirti's expressions who shakes her head at her as she turns back to take a pan. Only this woman knew how much she tolerates these brothers. Today is a special day because Nishi talked about Nikita's wedding otherwise Nikita herself often complains to Kirti about their overflowing love for her which sometimes even irritates her. Kirti always laughs at Nikita's sulky face when her brothers don't let her go out on shopping without bodyguards even if her friends, sister-in-law and mother accompany her.

Nishi looks at Nikki and then at Vihaan, then back at Tej and his friends, then back at her brother. She then says seriously blinking at her brothers back and forth, "You know Nikku, don't take any of these brothers of yours when you go to meet the guy."

"Why?" Arika asks frowning slightly and Vihaan glares at Nishi to shut her mouth but she only blinks. They all were silent.

Nishi laughs loudly and says clapping her hands, "Because they will start beating him before he even looked up to say 'Hi!' to her!"

The ladies in the kitchen and living room burst out laughing loudly at her comment knowing well that she is right. Nikki laughs in Vihaan's arms as he giggles with them. The males narrow their eyes at her comment as Anshuman, Gia, Arushi and Ajeet laugh loudly with Bhishma and Avneesh. The young men also start laughing unable to stop themselves. Brother will be brother.

Once they calm down, Nikita wipes her face and asks with a smile, "All good between you and Bhishma Uncle?"

"All was already good between us. He is just a Dramaqueen who loves to stretch things like a Bubblegum." Nishi says looking at Bhishma with narrowed eyes and they all chuckle at the duo. Bhishma looks down feeling guilty again making Dhananjay worry for him now but then his friend's daughter shouts slightly, "Stop sulking there, will you?" She walks away. "Such a drama queen I got as a friend!" She mutters but Vihaan hears that and laughs making her roll her eyes at him.

It always looked funny the way she talked with their Uncle whom they respect a lot and will never dare to talk back the way she does. And here this kid is scolding their Uncle as if they have been studying together since kindergarten.

"You know Nishu Beta, your Dad always complains that Bhishma never behaved like this being his true self in front of us." Avneesh says narrowing his eyes at Bhishma.

Vineet does not react to Trisha and Kirti's notice. "Looks like they fought." Trisha guesses lowly to Kirti who nods slightly.

"That's because he is a hater of Dad's choice of always giving him work instead of sometimes sitting peacefully and having real talk with him like friends do, not as a boss and employee." Nishi chirps making Vineet stop in the middle of taking a sip from the glass of water Shreya handed him. He looks at Bhishma who does not look at him which only reminds him of Bhishma's failure at keeping an eye on his daughter. Vineet looks away with a clenched jaw. Avneesh amd Dhananjay look at the two men who have been silently growling at each other since the day they got to know about Nishi's four operations and sigh at their silent fight. Off course, they could not fight in front of Nishi. All were pretending as if everything is fine.

Vihaan, Manav, Gia, Arushi, Trisha, Karuna, Kashti, and Mrityunjay were smiling at Nikita who was checking out her outfit thinking of the compliment Nishi gave her. Meanwhile, Kirti, Shreya, Tej, Rajveer and Sukanya were chuckling at Arika who drank the entire glass of juice in one go like she used to do when she was a toddler. This makes Anshuman smile remembering Arika's baby form.

Suddenly, Arika who was now going to put her empty glass of juice in the kitchen, looks up at Nishi and asks smiling brightly, "Wait! That means Vihaan Bhaiya, Tej Bhaiya and Uncle-Aunty के बीच सब ठीक हो गया? It means everything is good between all of you? That's great!" Arika surely was upset with her elders but she did not like watching the distance between the youngsters and the elders. The odd environment always pricked her.

[ Translation : "Wait! That means everything went well between Vihaan Brother, Tej Brother and Uncle-Aunt? It means everything is good between all of you? That's great!" ]

All eyes turn to Arika whose words vanish their smiles. Nikita's and Gia's eyes go wide as they look at Arika's grinning face and exchange panicked looks. Kirti-Trisha look back at the scene with wide eyes. Tej, Vihaan and their friends exchange nervous looks while Rajveer and Arushi facepalm at Arika's words and give her hard glares to shut her mouth from messing up further but their Arika was busy in showing her full teeth to Nishi, her new best friend she likes to say.

"A. . . Okay. What the hell!" Ajeet mutters to Kashti who leaves a shaky breath putting the tray of refreshments on the table in front of the youngsters.

'Ari, Baby that was a wrong move!' Anshuman thinks looking at Nishi with panick.

"गए काम से!" Sukanya mutters and the mother figures gulp hardly.

[ Translation : "Dam*!" ]

Mrityunjay leaves a breath with panick while Manav sighs in defeat and curses under his breath, "F*ck!"

The elders look at each other worriedly.

"What do you mean by that?" Nishi asks turning back to Arika and tilts her head in left.

"It's nothing! बस छोटी-सी नोक-झोंक हो गई थी उसी की बात कर रही है।" Dhananjay, Arika and Rajveer's father says with a chuckle making Nishi turn to him and meanwhile Vihaan signals Arika to shut her mouth which she gets nodding and thinks, 'Did I really caused a havoc just now? Sh*t!'

[ Translation : "It's nothing! There was just a small argument she is talking about that." ]

"What नोक-झोंक? क्या हुआ?" Nishi asks Arika turning back to look at her but Vihaan interrupts with a smile at his sister, "It's nothing. We are good now."

[ Translation : "What bickering? What happened?" ]

"When you say it's nothing that means there is something and stop smiling like that, it looks so fake." Nishi says looking at Vihaan whose smile vanishes looking at her silently unable to find another excuse.

"She reads him like a magazine." Rajveer mutters to Manav who slightly nods looking between two siblings.

Tej nudges Mrityunjay to do something and Mrityunjay looks at the elders who look at Bhishma for help. Nishi looks at Arika and asks again, "What is it, Ari?"

"It's nothing, Nishu. बताया तो, छोटी-सी बात थी। Nothing biggie." Bhishma says nervously.

[ Translation : "It's nothing, Nishu. As told, it was a small thing. Nothing biggie." ]

"If it's nothing biggie then there is nothing to hide. Right?" Nishi spits now glaring at Bhishma to shut his mouth who thinks gulping his saliva, 'इन बाप-बेटी को मैं ही मिलता हूँ।'

[ Translation : 'This father and daughter only find me for their out burst sessions.' ]

Nishi turns and now asks Arika strictly, "Ari! What happened?"

"I told you, it's-" Nishi cuts off Vihaan in mid sentence by looking at him with a straight face which shuts his mouth as her expressions spoke trouble. Tej stays mum realising when she can shut Vihaan's mouth then there is nothing he can do literally at the moment. She looks at Arika who tells her everything not wanting to tell anything.

Nikita hides her face in her right hand as Arika tells Nishi how Karuna left her alone for work in such state and then she stutters while others hold their breaths, "And then Bhishma Uncle . . . . tol-told us . . . . .th-tha-that. . . ." Arika looks back at Karuna with a gulp but Nishi turns her head to her holding her chin asking with a racing heart, "Told you what?"

Arika gulps looking at Nishi's grave look who asks at her silence, "Told you what, Arika?" Arika could guess that her friend might be losing patience with her.

Mrityunjay stands up with Tej and opens his mouth when Arika blurts out, "That someone has been after your life all these years." All panick with the two brothers and Mrityunjay sighs in defeat and thinks, 'It was not supposed to come out like this.'

"This. . . made all of us upset and mad at the elders. . . . for hiding it from us. . . for . .so. . long. . . ." Arika trails off.

Vineet and the elders exchange panicked looks while standing up slowly because they never revealed anything to Nishi about this threat after her life. Whoever was seated, they stood up due to the heavy tension.

Bhishma sighs inaudibly. He knows her relationship with her parents is not so beautiful. Any kind of face off will not be less than a chronic disease.

"And since that day . . . . no one is talking to the elders. . . . We all are avoiding any conversations with them." Arika finishes looking at Vihaan with apologetic eyes. Vihaan looks at her with a straight face not liking her slip of tongue. She mouths, "Sorry, Bhaiya."

Vihaan sighs shaking his head while putting his hands on his waist. But then he blinks at Arika in 'It's alright' manner. He understands that it's not the kid's fault due to the situation Nishi put her in by forcing her to blurt out whatever they were keeping from her. But he is worried for his sister's reaction now, just like others.

Nishi stays silent looking at the elders who looked panicked.

*End of the chapter.*

Author :

How was the chappy?

Author : Meet Krish and his friends. Say Hi guys!

Krish and friends : Hiiii!!😃

The next chapter will be uploaded by wednesday night.

Thanks for reading!
Please, stay safe and healthy everyone!
Smile please!
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
11.9K 1.8K 16
"š“£š“±š“®š”‚ š“Æš“®š“µš“µ š“²š“· š“µš“øš“暝“® š”€š“²š“½š“± š“®š“Ŗš“¬š“± š“øš“½š“±š“®š“»'š“¼ š“¼š“øš“¾š“µ š“«š“®š“Æš“øš“»š“® š“½š“±š“®š”‚ š“½š“øš“¾š“¬š“±š“®š“­ š“®š“Ŗš“¬š“±š“øš“½š“±š“®š“»'š“¼ š“«š“øš“­š“²š“®š“¼." Y...
922K 55K 49
šˆš§ š­š”šž š“ššš§š š„šžš š°šžš›š¬ šØšŸ š‡šžššš«š­š¬, ššš§š š©š®š«š¬š®š¢š­ šØšŸ š“š«š®š­š”š¬, š‹šØšÆšž š°šžšššÆšžš¬ š¢š­š¬ š¦šžš¬š¦šžš«š¢š³š¢š§š  ļæ½...
1.5M 62.8K 52
"Ashima come with me, we need to talk" Edward said and before I could react he took hold of my hand leading us out of the club ignoring my protest as...