š—¢š—› š——š—˜š—˜š—„-! į“¼āæįµ‰ į“¾į¶¦įµ‰į¶œįµ‰ Ė£...

By zurikain

šŸ“Œ[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her... More

ā™”
1 - Saved
2 - Oh No
3 - Departure
4 - Surprise?
5 - See you again
6 - Meetings
7 - The Crew
8 - You're Here!
9 - Straw Hats
10 - Whitebeard
11 - Spa Day!
12 - Spa day! įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— Ā²
13 - Shakky's Bar
14 - Supernovas
15 - Auction
16 - There he is!
17 - Why...?
18 - The News
19 - Sneak in
20 - The Clown
22 - Beasts
- Incorrect Quotes -
23 - Oh my, It's Bon-chan!
24 - Hell's Heat
Christmas special šŸŽ„šŸŽ… pt.1
Christmas special šŸŽ„šŸŽ… pt.2
25 - Poison

21 - Onwards!

381 12 0
By zurikain

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV: 

Buggy was flying through the air while Luffy and Xuri ran, following him. Luffy was holding Buggy’s feet because he has to have his feet on the ground to be able to fly.

“Level 2? Is there no path that leads us to level 5 right away?” Xuri asked Buggy.

“Yeah! I’m telling you guys, you can’t go straight there!!” Buggy floating upside down as they ran, 

“Listen, the Impel Down prison is set up like this…this is the first floor underground which is level 1. Level 2 and level 3…the criminals get more and more powerful as you go further down!!

I’ve been sent to level 4 which is for burning torture. I don’t even know what the next level would be like!!”

“If you’re in level 1…then that means…” Xuri said with a teasing smirk. 

“SHUT UP!! DON'T EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE!!” Xuri and Luffy laughed at his outburst. He then began to ramble about Luffy’s armband.

“Huh,  So this armband is like a treasure map. I don’t know at all!” Luffy said as he looked at the armband

“SO YOU HEARD!!! DAMN IT!!! THERE'S NO HELPING THAT IT’S OUT!! I’LL JUST TAKE IT BY FORCE..” Buggy grabbed his axe behind him, preparing to strike as Xuri deadpanned at his actions.

“All right, just take it.” Luffy said, giving the armband to Buggy.

“Eh?”

“You…!! Even though you know it’s treasure…you’ll give it to me…?”

“Yeah! I just want to save Ace.”

“…But…if you give it to me now, I can just take it and run off without helping you, you know!?”

“I guess so! but you said you'd show me that way!” Luffy said with a grin. Buggy started to spill tears with sparkles for whatever reason. Xuri looks at the two in confusion, being done with their shit.

Buggy got the armband and started to laugh. ‘Now! How do I get away from this guy…?BYAHAHA!’ 

“Look out, Bubbles!” Xuri warns Buggy. “BOGEBABUOOW!!!” Buggy slammed into a wall.

“Hm!? Is that the quickest way through that wall!? All right, leave it to me!!” Luffy destroyed the wall, unfortunately Buggy was embroiled in destroying the wall.

“Uuuu…poor Bubbles…” Xuri said.

“Who are these guys..!!? That’s the escaping Buggy the clown and…Who’s that!? …There are three of them!!!” The guards said, alerted.

Xuri’s eyes sharpened, the tip of her index and middle finger glowed light blue as she hit the pressure points of the guards. They all fell down on the ground and was now unconscious then Xuri jumped off after Buggy and Luffy who fell from the hole they created. 

“Monitor room!! There really are two more people!! Right now they are…” a guard exclaimed who managed to recover from the debris that hit him. ‘He recovered already? No matter, I can handle anything that goes my way.’ Xuri said to herself as she caught up with Luffy and Buggy.

“Where’s this!? There’s a forest…in prison!!? The forest is all red..!! And there’s a bunch of people down there.” Luffy exclaimed. “Explain, Bubbles.” Xuri said, while falling down at the same speed as Buggy and Luffy.

“WUAAAAHHH!!! DON’T DO THAT!!!” Buggy screamed with his eyes bulged out, looking at Xuri who suddenly appeared.

“Oh Xuri! You made it!” Luffy grins at Xuri. “Of course, I’m not called a Warlord if I can’t go pass a bunch of simple guards.” Xuri smiles back at Luffy and grabs onto Buggy.

“Ehem ok…They’re prisoners! This isn't just a forest!!! The leaves on the trees cut you like knives. They're blade trees. The grass below pierce you like needles and it's called needle needle grass. The prisoners are chased by poisonous spiders and jailers all around the forest and would be cut by the leaves and grass, staining the forest with their blood, suffering from being sliced all over!!”

“This is level 1, the crimson hell!!! This is Impel down!!!” Buggy continues to say. “It's really hell…!!! This is what Ace is going through too?” Luffy asks while Xuri begins to worry, thinking about what Ace could have gone through.

“Right this is good!! Just keep falling like this!!” Buggy said. 

“What!? We're going to be cut up!!!” Luffy exclaimed

“I can't be cut!! Just be quiet and hold on!! Throw my feet to the ground!!” Luffy did what he was told as Buggy began to fly. “Uwah, that was close!!” Luffy said as Buggy laughed proudly.

“This power of yours comes in handy, Bubbles.” Xuri said, sitting down on Buggy with her legs crossed, hanging loosely from his side. “KYAHAHHA!! I am Captain Buggy the Clown!! This is how great I am!!” 

“We’re going down from this floor, but we don't need stairs or a key for the gate!! I remembered that in order to escape the crimson hell, they prepared an escape route.” Buggy says. 

“An escape route from hell!?”

“Look, right here!! Even though nobody ever uses it…” 

“A Hole!” Buggy, Luffy and Xuri arrived at a huge deep dark hole leading to the next level. “And that’s because this escape route goes down to level 2..!! It's connected to an even more fearsome hell!!” Buggy continued. 

“Uwah!! It’s totally black!!” Luffy said as Xuri got off Buggy. “There are plenty of guys who hope to escape to the surface but there isn't a big enough idiot who would willingly go the other way!!” Buggy said.

“I see! This is great!! We can just fly down!!” Luffy said with a grin.

“Yeah…but down there…AH!! HEY!! HEY!!” Luffy jumped down with Xuri who was wrapped a few times in his right arm. ‘What did I deserve to get dragged like this…’ Xuri thought with a deadpan face as Luffy and her fell down the hole.

“GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” Luffy, Buggy and Xuri screamed as a Basilisk began chasing them down through the cells of level 2.

“CAN A CHICKEN REALLY HAVE A KID LIKE THAT!?” 

“WELL OBVIOUSLY THEY DON'T NORMALLY!! THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CALLED A MONSTER!!” Buggy responds to Luffy.

The three of them quickly dodged the Basilisk who tried to take a big chomp at them. “GUAHHHHH!!!” screamed Buggy. 

“That was close!” Xuri said as she landed back on the ground. “All right…let’s see what you’ve got!” Luffy exclaimed as he did his fighting stance. Xuri coated her fists with white flames, getting ready to beat this abnormal chicken up.

Meanwhile…

“Something’s wrong..!!! We seem to have lost contact with Magellan!!”

“At any rate, we need to report this to the monitor rooms in all floors and to the Marine HQ, at once!!!” A prison guard ordered the others.

“We may not know how this happened or what their objectives may be…but there can be no mistake that those two people running around level two with Buggy the clown…are without a doubt…” the guard slams two wanted posters on the wall before continuing,

“The Pirate , ‘Straw Hat’ Luffy and the Warlord, ‘White Flame’ Xuri!!!”

——— ♡ ———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9.1K 57
There's a legend circulating around the world and no one believes it could be true. A legend about someone with the powers of every single Devil Frui...
14.6K 100 3
Nicole was eight when her life changed after eating a devil fruit that Allows the user to turn there body's to ink and after a small accident happene...
19.5K 476 39
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...
183K 4.1K 34
I was on my lil' brother's ship I can't wait to see him! He probably doesn't remember me since it was over 17 years ago. I was the oldest out of Ace...