(2) THE KING OF HELL'S GENIUS...

By mylovess2013

At the feast of the Gluttonous House's auction, there was a little girl with an exceptional furnace constitut... More

Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021-1030
Chapter 1031-1040
Chapter 1041-1050
Chapter 1051-1060
Chapter 1061-1070
Chapter 1071-1080
Chapter 1081-1090
Chapter 1091-1100
Chapter 1101-1110
Chapter 1111-1120

Chapter 741-750

513 8 0
By mylovess2013

Chapter 741: Concerns of the Doctors Association

In fact, Nalan Yurong came back this time mainly to help Master Xukong explore the details of Shengde Hall.

Recently, the best quality pills and some medicinal pills that had never been seen before had spread throughout the continent.

In the entire Miluo Continent, now almost every sect and family were asking and discussing about the best quality pill.

The elders of the Doctors Association, such as Master Xukong, also bought some of the medicinal pills to study.

However, under the research, they were shocked.

Let alone the color and purity of these medicinal pills, they reached a terrifying 99.99%. Even the people in their Doctors Association who were best at pill refining couldn’t achieve such purity.

Not to mention, some of the best quality pills, with their Doctors Association’s rich prescription collection, had never been seen before.

Among them was a kind of medicinal pills called bone muscle enhancement pill. The medicinal pills sold at the beginning were only first-grade and second-grade products, which may not attract the attention of others. However, when the bone muscle enhancement pill provided by Shengde Hall reached the third grade, it caused a huge commotion.

Because once medicinal pills reach the third grade, they could be taken by martial artists of the Gold Core Stage.

And there was a martial artist at the top of the Gold Core Stage in Tiangang Country, after taking medicinal pills, he condensed Nascent Soul and became the only Nascent Soul stage master of the small sect, Kuiyang Sect.

That was the promotion of Gold Core Stage to Nascent Soul. How many people had been on this step and couldn’t break through for a lifetime.

Even if it was a wealthy family like Feng Family and Shen Family, it took a lot of manpower and material resources to cultivate a Nascent Soul master.

However, small sects like Weiyangmen were not even second-rate in the past, one of the elders advanced to the Nascent Soul stage just because he consumed the bone muscle enhancement pill.

For a time, all Gold Core Stage martial artists’ pursuit of the third grade bone muscle enhancement pill went crazy in an instant.

Besides the Jin Ling Kingdom, Qingxia Sect and Shen Family were responsible for the best quality pill sold in other places. Therefore, there were few martial artists and families who asked Shen Family to supply medicinal pills.

In order to let the younger generation get the best quality pill, some families even send their elite disciples to Qingxia Sect to cultivate and learn martial arts.

This had also made Qingxia Sect more and more powerful now. They even surpassed the Feng Family that was equally strong previously.

At this time, all the elders in the Doctors Association who were still very self-esteem could not sit still.

When did Qingxia Sect have the ability to refine the best quality pill? It must be related to Shengde Hall of the Jin Ling Kingdom. What was the relationship between the two?

The emergence of Qingxia Sect and the best quality pill has begun to occupy the market of their Doctors Association, causing them to gradually lose control of the medicinal pills and the doctor industry.

They had obtained the best bone muscle enhancement pill, and they had been personally taken by the elders of the Doctors Association who were best at pill refining. The pills did have the magical effect of improving the meridians and expanding the dantian.

However, they searched the Doctors Association’s prescription room, but they never saw a similar prescription.

And they tried to refine the same medicinal pills, but they failed again and again.

This made the elders of the Doctors Association think of a possibility.

These best quality pills were from the mysterious and powerful ancient pill!

Medicinal pills was a small matter, but the prescription was important. If Shengde Hall, which provided medicinal pills to Shen Family, really had the ancient medicine prescription, then Doctors Association must get it by any means!

Nalan Yurong appeared in front of Shengde Hall today wearing a silk flower gold silk dress with a thin veil on her face.

Chapter 742: What You Think You Are!?

As soon as she appeared, the people in line in front of Shengde Hall were all looking at her, showing an obsessive look.

Even if she cut the queue and walked into the store first, no one stopped her.

As soon as Nalan Yurong entered the Shengde Hall store, she slowly said, “Call out the person in charge now.”

The staff who was preparing to sell medicinal pills was taken aback for a moment. He hurriedly stepped forward and said, “May I know why, Miss Fairy?”

Nalan Yurong gave him a condescending look and sneered, “Are you worthy to talk to me? Let your superior come out to see me! I have something to discuss with him.”

The guy originally thought she was a beautiful woman, and he had a good impression of her. Now listening to her domineering attitude, the good impression immediately became a disgusting feeling.

The man said coldly, “Sorry, our boss never meet guests easily, please return!”

“Do you know who I’m? A little staff dares to speak to me like this!?” Nalan Yurong sneered, “You think I don’t know who is the owner of Shengde Hall? You are just a little boy at the Foundation Establishment Stage. You get some small opportunities by chance, and you dare to show off in front of me? Why don’t you take a look at yourself!?”

“What are you!?”

Before the guy had time to speak, Xi San’s angry voice came from the back door of Shengde Hall.

The man quickly turned around and said, “Shopkeeper Xi, thank god, you are here!”

Xi San didn’t answer the staff, but he looked at Nalan Yurong coldly. He sneered, “You look young and pretty, but why are you so uneducated? Let alone not queuing up at my Shengde Hall, you even speak presumptuously as you come in. You really have a good culture!

When Nalan Yurong saw Xi San appeared, she felt a little familiar, but she couldn’t remember where she had met him.

Hearing that Xi San saying that she was uneducated, she burst into anger.

Nalan Yurong ripped off the veil on his face, revealing a beautiful face. She said coldly, “Do you know who I’m? I’m Nalan Yurong, the miracle healer, Nalan Zhengze is my father; Doctors Association’s elder, Master Xukong is my master. I’m here today on behalf of the Doctors Association. Am I still not qualified to see your boss?”

Seeing Nalan Yurong removing the veil, Xi San was also shocked.

He didn’t expect the person in front of him turned out to be Nalan Yurong, the eldest miss of the Nalan Family.

This... was Zhang San’s original master!

But soon, Xi San recovered his senses. He was not Zhang San now, but Xi San.

So what if Nalan Family was my master before, when I was in Nalan Family, I was just an unknown Qi Refining stage guy, and anyone could simply hit and scold me.

But after following Hexi, not only my cultivation has reached the Foundation Establishment stage, but all kinds of masters are always following me by my side. Those nobles who are originally aloof all smile to welcome me.

All these are given by Miss.

In front of Miss, Who you think you are, the eldest miss of the Nalan Family!? What the fuck is the Doctors Association?

Thinking of this, Xi San immediately sneered and said, “I’m so sorry, our boss never meet customers easily, let alone the domineering nobody who came to the store without an appointment, miss please return!”

Chapter 743: The Refining of Jiuqu Lingshen Pill

Nalan Yurong was trembling with anger, but Xi San laughed loudly, “What are the consequences for offending the Doctors Association? Is it stop supplying us medicinal pills or preventing doctors from coming to us? I’m sorry, our boss has some means to get the best quality pill, and he is also proficient in medical skills. He doesn’t need to rely on the Doctors Association at all. Can Doctors Association refine the best quality pill?”

Seeing Nalan Yurong’s face turned blue and white, but she couldn’t refute it, Xi San was even more proud, “Since you can’t do anything, why come here to show off? Why don’t you fuck off now? Of course, if Miss Nalan wants to buy medicine, we are also welcome, but please go to the back to line obediently!”

The martial artists who lined up behind Xi San all laughed.

Although they were amazed by the beauty of Nalan Yurong, they disliked those who bullied others with power the most. Now that Nalan Yurong was speechless after hearing Xi San’s words, they also felt refreshing because of it.

Nalan Yurong clenched her hands into fists and dropped a sentence, “We shall see”, then she fled Shengde Hall in embarrassment.

===

In the basement of the Nalan Zhengze study room.

At this time, Nalan Zhengze was shutting himself in the pill refining room, focusing on controlling the spiritual fire for pill refining.

The spiritual fire enveloped the materials in the pill furnace a little bit, and the temperature in the room rose little by little.

However, as the materials in the pill furnace melted little by little, suddenly, the spiritual fire beat violently, making a popping sound.

Nalan Zhengze’s face became ugly, and sweats appeared on his forehead.

“Bang“, the whole pill furnace exploded violently. The materials inside splashed everywhere, and the room was filled with pungent light smoke.

Nalan Zhengze kicked the pill furnace bitterly. His face looked gloomy.

He failed again and again!

He had refined Jiuqu Lingshen Pill for so many years, but because this Jiuqu Lingshen Pill was a third grade medicinal pills, his failure rate was as high as 40-50% every time.

This was why, Jiuqu Lingshen Pill was so magical and powerful, but Nalan Family couldn’t provide much.

Last month, in order to let Nalan Yanming to enter Sealed Dragon Domain, he refined a large number of medicinal pills. He almost drained the blood from the person in the underground cave, but he could barely refine dozens of Jiuqu Lingshen Pill.

At that time, the man under the ground even convulsed and his body was cold due to excessive blood loss. Nalan Zhengze almost thought he would not survive.

Fortunately, in the end, this illegitimate child still had a strong tough life. He slowly recovered over the past few days, and he had become alive and well.

However, Nalan Zhengze was still taken aback. The blood on this person was the future and hope of the Nalan Family. He could refine enough Jiuqu Lingshen Pill because of him. If he was dead, how could Nalan Family gain a foothold in Yanjing City in the future?

So this month, Nalan Zhengze didn’t refine any pill, waiting for that person’s vitality to recover.

But today, Nalan Family couldn’t wait any longer.

Nalan Zhengze relied on Jiuqu Lingshen Pill to establish a foothold between the Doctors Association and every major family, so he had to provide a certain amount of Jiuqu Lingshen Pill to those people every month.

Because Jiuqu Lingshen Pill was given to Nalan Yanming a few months ago, and he didn’t refine any pill this month, the buyers who ordered Jiuqu Lingshen Pill became impatient and kept urging him.

Chapter 744: Taking Blood

There were people from the Doctors Association whom Nalan Zhengze couldn’t afford to offend.

Looking at the debris in this place, Nalan Zhengze gritted his teeth, turned, and walked back into the underground cave below.

As soon as he entered the cave, the man curled up in the corner immediately rushed toward him, making a sharp wailing sound.

Nalan Zhengze smelled the stench coming at his face, and he felt nothing but disgust.

He whipped at the incoming person.

The whip had barbs. It was painful like peeling off one’s skin, but the wounds wouldn’t bleed, leaving only bruises on the skin.

This was the method Nalan Zhengze specially used to deal with the “medicine man” in front of him. It was to prevent his precious blood from being lost.

He whipped a dozen times, and the “medicine man” finally rolled and wailed on the ground in pain. He didn’t dare to get close to Nalan Zhengze again.

Only then did Nalan Zhengze sneered, stepped forward, and cut the man’s hand with a knife.

Drops of blood fell into the porcelain bowl specially prepared by Nalan Zhengze, but after a while, the blood clotted.

Nalan Zhengze frowned. I clearly remember that I had given this “medicine man” a lot of medicinal pills to prevent blood clotting. Why is it ineffective now?

He had no choice but to make another cut on the arm of the “medicine man”.

Seeing more and more blood was lost, the “medicine man” began to whine in despair, and his body kept moving back.

Nalan Zhengze grabbed the whip and struck it on him. He only stopped whipping when he heard him begging for mercy.

Seeing that the blood was almost collected, Nalan Zhengze let go of his hand and randomly sprinkled some external injury medicine on his wound.

The blood of this “medicine man” was easy to coagulate, and his wound was also very easy to heal. He just ate some spoiled food every day, but he could still survive for a long time. With this little injury, Nalan Zhengze was not worried that he would not survive.

When he stood up and was about to leave, the “medicine man” wearing the helmet jumped over again. He hugged Nalan Zhengze’s leg and made a whining sound in his mouth as if trying to express something, but he could not say a word.

Nalan Zhengze only felt disgusting when his dirty body contaminated his clean clothes.

He lifted his foot and stomped his face in the mud, “Son of a bitch, haven’t you learned how to behave after so long? Would you like me to teach you how to be a good beast? Hehe... illegitimate son by An Lingyue, you are as lowly as her! You’re destined to live a miserable life in this dark dungeon!”

After that, he kicked the “medicine man”, turned around, and left without hesitation.

The “medicine man” hit the wall like a rag. Feeling the sharp pain all over his body and smelling the stench in the cave, he couldn’t help crying.

After Nalan Zhengze got the blood, he went back to continue refining pill.

In fact, the medicinal pills he refined were just the most common spirit healing pills.

The originally inconspicuous spirit healing pill, just because of adding the blood of the “medicine man”, it became the Jiuqu Lingshen Pill that the world sought after.

Many people had been researching after getting Jiuqu Lingshen Pill, hoping to see the formula of medicinal pills, but no one in this world knew how this medicinal pill was made.

Thinking of this, Nalan Zhengze couldn’t help but sneer.

Chapter 745: Gifts from Shengde Hall

Even if the Doctors Association had more grandmaster-level pill refiners, they would never know that his secret ingredient was a person’s blood. No matter how good they were, if they want Jiuqu Lingshen Pill, they still have to buy it from him.

As long as he still holds Jiuqu Lingshen Pill in his hands, then Nalan Family won’t fall.

He just didn’t know whether the formula of the spirit healing pill was too bad that it couldn’t support the blood of the “medicine man” or because the third grade spirit healing pill was not something that Nalan Zhengze could refine at will, which caused the success rate of refining Jiuqu Lingshen Pill to be low.

Because of this, Nalan Zhengze crazily wanted to get An Lingyue’s relic.

Think about the third grade bone muscle enhancement pill and third grade flame spirit pill sold by Shengde Hall. If he could get these prescriptions, together with the blood of “medicine man”, he could refine more pills other than just Jiuqu Lingshen Pill.

Thinking of this, Nalan Zhengze hated An Lingyue to her core.

If it weren’t this bitch leaving her relics to Nalan Hexi, my Nalan Mansion would have prospered already.

This time, a furnace of Jiuqu Lingshen Pill was finally successfully refined.

Nalan Zhengze looked at the red medicinal pills that were completely different from ordinary spirit healing pills, and a triumphant smile appeared on his face.

He summoned the butler to the study room and asked him to send out the medicinal pills he just made.

As expected, the butler came back and told him that those families who had received Jiuqu Lingshen Pill were all smiling. They said that Nalan Family could ask them for help if anything happened in the future.

Nalan Zhengze felt proud. This pill is indeed the strongest backing of my Nalan Family.

He returned to the cave. He wanted to take a little more blood to refine a furnace of medicinal pills.

However, after seeing the state of the “medicine man”, he frowned.

He saw that the wound that should have healed long ago even without applying the external injury medicine, was still bloody now.

And the person whose blood was extracted was also weak and cold.

Could it be that he lost too much blood last time, which caused the healing power in his body to decline?

Nalan Zhengze’s face was cold. In the end, he just kicked the “medicine man” severely, then he turned and walked out of the cave.

Forget it, considering the preciousness of this “medicine man”, I should use it slowly.

What’s more, only if this person still exists, I can threaten Nalan Hexi someday in the future.

Hehe, Nalan Hexi, that bitch, thought that with the support of King of Hell, she can be arrogant against me.

But she didn’t know that I have a way to make her obediently listen to me. At that time, when I get the things, King of Hell Mansion will also be my aid. I don’t have to worry about not achieving great things.

===

The next day, as soon as Nalan Zhengze came out of the study room, he saw the butler coming in with a box.

“What is this?”

The butler heard the inquiry and hurriedly bowed and said, “Report to master, this was sent by the shopkeeper Xi San of Shengde Hall. It is designated to be received by the Third Miss, Nalan Hexi.”

Sent by Shengde Hall to Hexi?

Nalan Zhengze’s brows throbbed and took the box without thinking.

There were several porcelain bottles in the box, and each of them contained the best quality pill sold out by Shengde Hall. There was even the most famous bone muscle enhancement pill.

Nalan Zhengze looked at the medicinal pills in front of him, and his face turned extremely gloomy.

“Are you sure these things are for Third Miss?”

The butler hurriedly said, “It’s true, the shopkeeper Xi San also specifically ordered that only Third Miss can see these things. Even master you can’t see it.”

Chapter 746: Feeding Grapes

“Shameless slut! He really hooks up with Xi Yue!”

Nalan Zhengze yelled; his voice was trembling slightly.

Unexpectedly, what Ziyun said was true! Nalan Hexi really hooks up with Xi Yue.

Such an incompetent and ugly trash like Nalan Hexi, why is she favored by Xi Yue and King of Hell?

The only explanation is that Hexi got An Lingyue’s relics. Only with those things as a bargaining chip, that bitch can hook up with King of Hell and Shengde Hall.

The butler continued, “Then Xi San also said that this is a thank you gift specially prepared for Third Miss by his master to thank Third Miss for her help. Moreover, there is bone muscle enhancement pill, which is given specifically to Third Miss to let her take it, hoping to improve her physique.”

The housekeeper’s words seemed to confirm Nalan Zhengze’s guess.

Xi Yue thanks Nalan Hexi for her help, but what can that useless Nalan Hexi help Xi Yue? Isn’t it An Lingyue’s relic?

Thinking of the prosperity of Shengde Hall nowadays, he heard that it had something to do with Qingxia Sect of the Shen Family. The Miluo Continent was now even talking about medicinal pills.

A hint of madness flashed in Nalan Zhengze’s eyes when he thought of this.

All these should belong to his Nalan Family.

Nalan Hexi, you bitch really deserves death. You forced me to do all these!

Nalan Zhengze strode toward Xin Yue House. He was going to find Nalan Hexi. He had completely lost his patience.

However, before he arrived at Xin Yue House, he was stopped by someone.

It was a martial artist from Meridians Stage who stopped him. Nalan Zhengze recognized that this was the confidant of his eldest daughter, Nalan Yurong.

The martial artist smiled and said, “Master, Third Miss is not in the house now. But in a few days, master will be able to see Third Miss, so don’t worry.”

Nalan Zhengze rolled his eyes. He faintly felt something. He sneered and turned away.

Since Yurong wanted to deal with that bitch, he might as well wait and see the situation.

With Yurong’s cleverness and cruelty, he didn’t believe what advantage Nalan Hexi could get.

===

At this time, Hexi, who was cursed by the entire Nalan family, was studying her new prescription in the King of Hell Mansion leisurely.

Now, she could refine the fourth grade medicinal pills, but it was limited to the most common meridians cleansing pill and spirit healing pill.

Once medicinal pills reached the fourth grade, the spirit grass and materials used were no longer simply available on the market.

Especially for some main medicines, it needed a spirit plant that was at least tens of thousands of years to be effective.

This was also fortunate that she had such an overpowered artifact like Ancient Rhyme Spiritual Field. It let her able to refine some ordinary medicinal pills.

But if she was refining some top-quality medicinal pills, even if she had Ancient Rhyme Spiritual Field, it would take at least ten years to harvest the corresponding spirit grass.

Moreover, Hexi studied the prescriptions recorded in the Overflowing Cauldron Pill Scripture and the King of Hell Mansion and discovered that the prescriptions in the Miluo Continent were too few.

There were only a few that improve the meridians and supplement the spiritual power. Even those that could strengthen the body were fewer, let alone those that could cleanse the body and transform the bones.

As Hexi fell into contemplation, two long fingers were holding a peeled grape in front of her.

Hexi swallowed the grape without thinking about it.

Her tongue even touched his finger, giving her a feeling of friction that made her tremble.

Chapter 747: I’m Very Happy!

Hexi’s face flushed suddenly, and she looked at Qing Long and Qing Luan who were trying to pretend to be “I don’t exist”. He couldn’t help but glared at the shameless man, “No fooling around, haven’t you seen me busy?”

Nangong Yu slowly peeled another grape and fed it to her mouth. He smiled lightly, “I know my princess is tired, so I’m here to serve my princess! Is Xi’er satisfied with my service?”

Hexi’s face was even redder. This man is really too shameless! Haven’t you seen many people beside you?

But thinking of His Royal Highness King of Hell peeling grapes for her, she was feeling dumbfounded and sweet in her heart at the same time.

She stretched out her bright white slender fingers, picked up a grape and gently peeled it, and then fed it to Nangong Yu.

But he said coquettishly, “Are we even now?”

Nangong Yu looked at the girl’s blushing cheeks and the phoenix eyes rippling like autumn water. He felt a surge of excitement in his heart. He lowered his head and put the grapes and the girl’s fingers in his mouth.

Feeling the warm and smooth tongue wrapping her fingers as if it was an intimate touch.

Hexi’s heart jumped and she quickly retracted her hand.

Nangong Yu laughed loudly. He hugged and kissed her lips lightly, then he said in low voice, “Xi’er, I’m very happy!”

He didn’t say why he was happy, but the joy and sweetness in the corners of his eyebrows and eyes were all telling his affection for her.

Hexi glared at him, then she studied the pill prescription that Nangong Yu gave her. She returned to the topic, “Are these all the prescriptions in King of Hell Mansion?”

Nangong Yu shook his head while peeling the grapes, “Most of the prescriptions of Miluo Continent are in the hands of the Doctors Association. Most of these are even left by the previous Zhu Que, and some were accidentally collected by Wu Yu in Gluttonous House.”

Hexi frowned and said, “Isn’t anyone trying to develop a new pill? Even if the new pill is not easy to create, at least it can be improved on the basic prescription right?”

Before Nangong Yu could answer, Qing Luan couldn’t help but said, “Princess doesn’t know that there are people trying to develop new prescriptions in Miluo Continent, but very few people can succeed. Most of the pile refiner attempts to modify the prescription by adding or removing ingredients, then they will discover that the pills they refined will be less effective.”

“Like the princess, who can create a brand-new pill prescription, and can even improve the original pill prescription, no one can do that in thousands of years.”

As Qing Luan said, she looked at Hexi with an admiring gaze. Her eyes were almost beaming with dazzling light

Ever since she knew that the medicinal pills sold by Shengde Hall were all made by her princess, Qing Luan’s adoration of Hexi reached its peak.

Unlike Qing Long who often couldn’t understand Nangong Yu pampering Hexi like he was a slave, Qing Luan felt that only a woman as good as the princess could be worthy of her master.

Princess is so powerful; she is simply the model for all women in the world. The master treats the princess better, that’s the right thing to do.

Otherwise, what if the princess is robbed by another man?

Qing Luan didn’t realize that she just followed Hexi for a month or two, and her heart began to unconditionally lean toward Hexi; she was completely subdued by Hexi.

Chapter 748: Third Wheel

Qing Long immediately showed a look of guilt when he heard the words, “Reporting to the princess, we have sent all the spies of King of Hell Mansion and Iron Kirin, holding the inscribed jade slip and looking for it in various remote places, but there is still no news yet.”

Hexi frowned. Is there really no Jade Fire Toad in this Miluo Continent?

She remembered the characteristics of Jade Fire Toad, it must be a place where yin and yang intertwine.

She couldn’t help saying in a deep voice, “In this Miluo Continent, is there a place with the most intense interweaving of yin and yang? You can follow this direction and look for it again.”

Qing Long nodded quickly, “Yes, Princess!”

A place where yin and yang intertwined? Qing Long frowned and fell into contemplation. In a moment, he passed the command.

Jade Fire Toad was related to the old disease of the master, he must find a way to find it.

As soon as Hexi raised her head, she met Nangong Yu’s tender and pampering eyes.

He stretched out his hand, scratched the tip of Hexi’s nose gently, and said softly, “Little girl, are you so worried that I will die?”

This time, Hexi didn’t go rebuke him. Instead, she looked seriously at him, replying word by word, “Nangong Yu, I know you have always protected me, from the Sealed Dragon Domain to the Breaking Spirit Mountain, and then to the Nalan Mansion. You protect me like that, so I will of course protect you and protect everything you care about.”

Nangong Yu was stunned, and the emotions in his eyes were turbulent as if some strong emotions were about to overflow.

He stretched out his hand and gently stroked the girl’s soft cheeks. He wanted to say something, but he couldn’t utter a word.

As he was about to move forward and kiss her pinkish lips, there was a childish voice suddenly came into his ears.

“Mom, you want to play kiss kiss with daddy?”

As it spoke, it immediately turned around, “Have you all seen? Mom is going to play kiss kiss with daddy. We can’t be here as a third... wheel. Let’s go to other places to play!”

Hexi’s mouth twitched. As soon as she turned her head, she saw Little Egg, Little Golden Dragon, Little Dumb Cow, and her brother Xiao Chi, all looking at her and Nangong Yu with innocent eyes.

And Purple Abyss Vine was also shaking her purple vine behind, cheering for them.

Hexi pushed Nangong Yu away and reprimanded Little Egg softly, “Little Egg, what nonsense are you talking about? If you talk nonsense, get back to the void and don’t come out!”

Little Egg shook his little head and he wasn’t afraid at all. Instead, he ran to Nangong Yu, and his little pig’s trotters grabbed Nangong Yu’s legs to please him, “Daddy, daddy, mom is shy right?”

“You’re right.” Nangong Yu was extremely satisfied with these “daddy”, so he tolerated this stupid little guy a little bit.

Seeing that Hexi was about to become irritated, Nangong Yu hurriedly made a silent motion and said solemnly, “Shh, since you know that your mom is shy, you are not allowed to peek when your daddy is playing with your mom in the future, do you understand? Now go and play by yourself.”

Little Egg chuckled a few times, then he immediately returned to his little friend, crawling along Xiao Chi’s hands and feet onto his back.

Xiao Chi, this little friend, received a warm welcome from the spiritual pets of Hexi.

The reason was that he was much larger than Little Egg, Little Golden Dragon, and Little Cow; they all could play on his body.

Chapter 749: This Wonderful Moment

Only when he saw Hexi, he would throw away the little ones and rush to her to coquet.

Of course, the premise was that there was no Nangong Yu by Hexi. Xiao Chi was terrified of Nangong Yu, the “brother-in-law”, who always threatened him.

At this moment, Little Dumb Cow was lying under Xiao Chi’s feet, sticking out his tongue and looking at Little Egg.

Little Egg sat on Xiao Chi’s knee and gnawed on a chicken leg, giving some to Little Golden Dragon and Little Dumb Cow a little from time to time.

Little Golden Dragon kept doing all kinds of funny stunts and chattering in Xiao Chi’s ear. He was born to be talkative, Little Egg and Hexi sometimes disliked him. Now there was Xiao Chi who wouldn’t dislike him. He was really happy for this.

As for Purple Abyss Vine, it wrapped around Xiao Chi’s hand and gently brushed his skin with the leaves, making Xiao Chi feel itchy and giggle.

Hexi looked up and saw such a scene. Everyone whom she cared was with her, and her beloved man was peeling grapes for her.

Such moments were quite good, making her nostalgic and smile sweetly.

In order for this wonderful moment to survive forever, she has to keep getting stronger until no one could take anything from her.

As if feeling her mood, Nangong Yu gently hugged her and whispered in her ear, “Xi’er don’t worry, as you said, I will protect you and everything you care about. I will swear by my deceased parents.”

===

Since Xi San became the shopkeeper of Shengde Hall, he had always thought that he had been accustomed to everything that happened.

However, when he received news from Hexi and asked him to report the news to King of Hell Mansion, he still felt cold feet.

He looked up at the towering plaque on top, and two black-shirted guards standing in front of the door.

The two guards guarding the gate belonged to the Meridians Stage, and they looked steadily ahead. Their bodies exuded a murderous aura like two sharp swords that would unsheath at any time.

My gosh! This is the King of Hell Mansion!

What did Miss ask me to come here? Is she here to treat King of Hell?

If that’s the case, Miss is too powerful. Even King of Hell is seeing her?

Xi San faintly knew that his Miss had a relationship with an important person, and that person even came to their simple courtyard. However, he would never ever expect that that person would be the famous King of Hell.

Xi San stepped forward tremblingly and explained his identity to one of the guards.

Unexpectedly, when the guard heard Xi San reporting his identity, he immediately showed a respectful expression, “Shopkeeper Xi, Butler Nan has instructed us that the princess has been waiting for you for a long time, please come in with me.”

Wait! Wait what! Who the hell is the princess? Why is the princess waiting for him?

Xi San followed the guard to the mansion almost in sync. He was feeling dizzy all the way.

However, when he arrived in the courtyard and saw the scene in front of him, he almost stopped breathing.

This, this, this... am I having illusion?

The unparalleled handsome man and exuded an astounding momentum. Is he Royal Highness King of Hell?!

Xi San had seen the heroic appearance of King of Hell, Nangong Yu from a distance. Besides, Nangong Yu had such an outstanding appearance. He had become the dream lover of female cultivators in the world before he was an adult. Anyone who had seen him would never forget his appearance.

Chapter 750: How Can It Be Repaid by Just Death?

“Uncle Xi San, why are you here? Did mom’s bad master come to ask for alcohol again!?” A little pink pig suddenly rushed in front of him, biting a chicken leg and saying angrily, “Go back and tell that bad old man, the wine and food all belong to Little Egg; he is not allowed to steal from me!”

Xi San smiled; his face was so stiff as if it was petrified.

At this time, Hexi finally noticed the existence of Xi San. She looked up and waved at him, “How did Nalan Mansion react?”

Xi San regained his thought abruptly, and he quickly stepped forward to report to Hexi.

Hexi had already asked Chen Bai (one of Gu Liufeng’s original subordinates) to secretly deploy manpower at the Nalan Mansion to monitor their every move.

When Xi San sent medicinal pills to Nalan Zhengze, he also contacted Chen Bai along the way. Therefore, he naturally brought back news of Nalan Mansion.

Xi San finished talking tremblingly, and he saw Hexi’s mouth slightly pursed, revealing a half-smile.

At this time, His Royal Highness King of Hell was taking a piece of pastry to Miss, and she ate it naturally. The little cake stain on the corner of her mouth was even carefully wiped clean by King of Hell.

Xi San turned his head in shock. He saw the guards beside King of Hell were already accustomed to it; they didn’t feel strange at all.

God! That’s King of Hell! What is Miss’ identity?! She can even let King of Hell feed her.

Qing Luan by the side said in a puzzle at this moment, “Princess, since the little young master has been rescued, shouldn’t we just kill Nalan Mansion and avenge the little young master? Why bother to do so many tricks to waste time with the group of trashes in Nalan Mansion?”

Hexi titled up the corner of her mouth, and she said with gloomy eyes, “The Murong Mansion incident has made me fear a little. Behind the noble families in Yanjing City, it seems that there are treacherous forces behind them in secret. Especially the array in the Nalan Zhengze study room. It let me have a bad omen.”

“Once we alerted the enemies, it might make Nalan Zhengze fight back in desperate. It may even alarmed the people behind them, letting them taking precautions. It’s better to push the Nalan Family into desperation bit by bit, but also let them think they still have the hope of counterattack. In this way, it’s easier to get more information from them.”

“What’s more...” Hexi’s gaze fell on her little brother who was playing with the four little ones. Seeing his innocent smiling face, there was a trace of pity and cold hatred in her eyes, “They harmed Xiao Chi so much. If I just let their whole family die like that, isn’t that making it too easy for them? The abuses and humiliations that my brother and I suffered over the years, can it be repaid by just death? What I want is their reputation being totally ruined, letting them suffer a living hell!”

There was one more point, but Hexi didn’t say it.

That was, she still had too many doubts about the identities of Nalan Hexi and Xiao Chi.

Who is An Lingyue? If she is just an ordinary concubine, why would Nalan Zhengze care so much about what she left behind?

And who is Xiao Chi and my biological father? What is the powerful force sealed in Xiao Chi’s body?

I must dig out all these from Nalan Zhengze’s mouth.

Qing Luan nodded immediately when she heard the words. She pulled Xi San aside to discuss how to make Nalan Family even more unlucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
1.9M 97.1K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
539K 17.5K 157
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
1.4M 96.2K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...