๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...

By WthNishi

๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต. ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—’
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ - ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐–พ๐—’
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–บ๐—๐–พ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—…๐–พ

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ - ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ก๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ

44 4 6
By WthNishi

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟕

'So this is the academy that accomodates students from three realms...' "Girls, I heard we have to go to the inner grounds. Come on." Divya waved at the three of us as she guided us inside. We followed Divya into the academy. The atmosphere was busy with new students dealing with admission. Divya pulled me to join the queue in one of the lines and Pia and Roshni stood behind me.

"We can only get uniforms after re-registering here. By the way, have you seen our uniforms yet? They're really cute. I can't wait to wear that uniform to orientation tomorrow." Divya said cheerfully as she began to tell us how she was looking forward to her academic life. Me and Roshni chatted with her while Pia kept listening to us silently as usual. 'Good thing I queued with Divya and my sisters. It would've been boring otherwise.'

Soon my turn had come. I submitted various documents requested by the staff. "Here you go." The staff men said and handed me a badge. It was a wing shaped badge and the colour was black. I looked around and noticed everyone have either white or black badges. Rehan's words ranged in my head 'One of you is an angel and one is a demon and...'

'Does this mean...I'm a demon?' I asked myself. Next was Roshni. She submitted her documents as well and received a white badge. "So...am I an angel?" Roshni asked. "It does look like it though." I replied. We were busy talking that we didn't noticed Pia's turn arrived and she went to give her documents. The staff men checked her documents."Wait. You're...is this real?"

Me, Roshni and Divya turned to the staff man as he said those words and looked at Pia with disbelief. He then read the documents again more carefully. 'Why is he looking at her like that?' "Is something wrong?" I asked but the staff men ignored me and immediately shouted at an assistant. "Hey, run to the warehouse and get the badge for half angel half demon."

The staff men yelled. Our surrounding got noisy when everyone heard the staff men's words. All the students attention were now on us. They all looked at us in disbelief including Divya. "Pia, are you a half angel and half demon?" Divya asked her. I noticed Pia clutching her shrug nervously. Me and Roshni approached her. "Maybe yes. Is that somehow...wrong?" I asked holding Pia's hand as Roshni walked to her other side.

"Here are your files and badge. Keep them close, don't loose them." The staff men said to Pia as he extended her file and badge towards her. Pia took it and I saw that her badge was different. Where our badges were either white or black, her badge had both colours. The left side of the wing was white, of an angel and the right one was black, of a demon. Pia looked at us nervously. Roshni held her hand and gave her a reassuring smile.

The people around us were getting louder and louder. "So she really is a descendant of angel and demon?" One of the student whispered to other. "I thought it was just a myth. After all, I've never heard of angel and demon having childrens." A girl said with a frown as she looked at Pia. "Why haven't I heard of this before? Who is she?" One of the students said again. 'So Pia is the only student with mixed Angel and Demon blood?'

Among the group of students, a guy came up to us, Pia to be precise. With a friendly smile, he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you. My name is Dev. I heard you're a descendant from angel and demon? I hope we can be friends in the future." Dev then reached out his hand to Pia for a handshake. I wonder why this Dev suddenly came to Pia. But she still welcomed his outstretched hand.

"Nice to meet-" Pia said but suddenly fell silent. Me and Roshni exchanged a worried look. I looked at her hand. It looks like she was trying but couldn't move her hand. As if something was holding her down. She looked at me with a straight face yet her eyes screamed she was terrified. Something was wrong. I tried to push her hand up but it wouldn't budge, as if she was a statue.

'Why is she suddenly unable to move?' I glanced around, everyone else seems to be going about what they're doing as usual. Even me and Roshni were fine completely. 'Is Pia the only one experiencing this?' Dev looked at us and then at Pia doubtfully. He held his hand closer. "Is there a problem? You...don't want to shake hands with me?" Dev said with a frown. Students who were looking at the scene, now started gossiping about Pia.

"Look at that, she's ignoring an angel that's greeting her." One of the student said. "She's pretty arrogant, huh?" The other one said. "Maybe she feels that she's above us because she's half angel and half demon?" The third one said making my blood boil. I could feel Pia was starting to panic. 'What should I do?' In the midst of the chaos, the scent of flowers filled my nostrils.

Out of nowhere, petals of flowers surrounded us. As this happened, Pia's body relaxes and Me and Roshni had to hold onto her to save her from falling down. 'She...can move now? What happened earlier?' "Looks like she's nervous because you came out of nowhere. Someone tapped Dev's shoulder. "Don't pressure her like that Dev." The guy said and I recognised him. He was that angel guy who saved us at the railway station.

The scent of flowers got stronger as the guy got closer to us. 'The wind and flowers came from him?' "Tck, Rakshit..." Dev said with an annoyed look. It seems like, Rakshit was the name of the angel who just arrived. In an instant, Dev's expressions completely changed. His friendly smile was replaced with a hateful look. 'Why did he suddenly changed to drastically?'

As Rakshit was still standing behind Dev, he leaned closer and whispered in Dev's ear. "Using your ability on a girl you just met isn't good manners. 'Ability...?! Dev's ability froze Pia's movements?' So it was this Dev guy's doing? I clenched my fists in anger. I glanced at Rakshit. Feeling a gaze on himself, he looked at me too and smiled then turned to Pia.

"You don't have to push yourself." He said softly. "I'm fine now..." Pia replied silently as she held both mine and Roshni's hand. Now I was staring at Dev and an idea came in my mind as my lips curves upwards. "Sorry, my sister was just startled. Guys with manners from our realm doesn't approach a girl this suddenly. Let alone forcing her to get acquainted." I said with a smile.

Dev's annoyed look was satisfying as I continued. "My name is Drishti Sharma and these are my sisters Pia and Roshni Sharma. Nice to meet you." Then instead of Pia, I shook his hand firmly. But as soon as our hands touched, Dev looked straight at me. He gripped my hand tightly. Instead of making me flinch, that just made me smirk as I gripped his hand with double force until both of our knuckles went white.

Dev then leaned closer and whispered in my ear. "Disgusting. Your pathetic sister. Sacred blood of angel mixed with demon's dirty mud." 'What the hell is wrong with this guy?' Before I could reply, Rakshit grabbed Dev's hand. "You've gone too far. Apologies to her." Rakshit said. "What are you doing? I didn't did anything wrong."

Dev replied on which Rakshit glared fiercely at Dev. From the grip of his hand, plants root started to come out and wrapped around Dev's arm. "Let me go." Dev growled. "You haven't changed at all. Your tongue is always sharp and you never think about other people's feelings." Rakshit said. For a few seconds, there was silence. The surrounding air felt heavier.

"You really like meddling in my business don't you? Is it because you know that you don't have much time left?" Dev said with a smirk. 'Rakshit doesn't have much time left? What does he meant by that?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 456 11
Let's see..
98.2K 4K 16
"๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ" "๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ผ, ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜?" โ–•...
25.3K 887 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘...
81.6K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ฯั”ฯƒฯโ„“ั” ั•ฮฑัƒ ะฝั”ฮฑฮฝั”ะธ ฮนั• ฮฑ ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั” ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚... deะผonั•, ั•cะฝool, norะผal lฮนา“e. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...