Ancient Witch and Modern Quir...

By AnniePaul5

A witch from the ancient times of the pioneer era hides she's a witch where the Witch Trials were done making... More

Prolong a.k.a Early Pioneer Era
WW III a.k.a Quirk War and then Cannon Event
Info Sheet of the siblings and the two familiars
Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessments
Hero vs Villain plus Press Attacks U.A
Quirk War History Class
U.S.J Attack and Ashido's Wedding Night
Mina's new home/life
Infor Sheet for Izuael's pet
Sport Fest Festival Part 1
Internships
Final Exam
Summer Camp
Pro-Hero License Exam and Yakuza
Epilogue

Sport Fest Festival part 2

7 1 0
By AnniePaul5

Izumi dodges a lot of ice attacks and she managed to keep close and avoid his ice as she nears to avoid the ice and she can tell he hates his father making her to do the one thing that might work as he did stay at their place for the time being as she's been healing him up and helping him out with his Quirk making him to explain everything which has her to be very pissed off as Endeavor was parent and she'll never allow this to happen and he did ask her to say it cause he needs it to be said making her to be happy to get him to be a Hero.

"Touya says sorry fo being' jealous of you and' tying' to hurt' you when you were a baby." Izumi said it into his ears making him to be shocked as she avoid a fire one this time as Todoroki's in understanding that his elder brother's still alive and she's in contract with him making him want to demean to know where he is, but before he could he dodged a punch and she whispers to him where his brother is as Touya's been staying in a penthouse that got built there himself with his waifu Hawks making them to have a baby together.

'zank' to me which has zem owing' me a favo and' I might' hav' them cash it in fo zem to tak' Todoroki in away from Endeavor.' Izumi thinks as Todoroki looks very shock as his elder brother is still alive making him to be in great shock as he doesn't know what to do now which Izumi has covered if Touya wants to take over his little brother as Touya can take him in fully if he wanted to making Touya to think about it with Hawks which Izumi understands.

"In a penthaus' in Fukuoka. It''s newly built'." Izumi whispers to him making him to think as he will be shocked once both of Touya and Hawks have custody of Todoroki. Todoroki has seen how Zuku used his fire and he started to do the same making him to think of an ice version once this is over with as Izumi's happy he's using his fire side making her to make sure to keep him forced on her and not Endeavor as she secretly sent his pant on fire which's Amaterasu as fire Magic can be changed as long as you're careful of the fire type you are using.

It's making her to use it on his ass which has him smelling something's cooking and then looked down to his ass which's on fire and he can't put it out as hellfire makes it far more worse making Endeavour to be having three degree burns on his ass checks and Izumi doesn't feel bad nor guilty NOR remorse for it as that's what he gets for what he did to Todoroki making her to know Touya will take him in no matter what since Todoroki had called him papa and not Endeavour which has Endeavour to sulk in a corner while saying it should've been him.

"Yeahohohohoho!" Endeavor yells as he dances with Amaterasu fire on his ass that a cloud clone of Izumi's recording for both of Touya and Hawks to watch on their TV back at their penthouse which's invisible to record this making them to laugh once they gets it as they're going to be sending it to Todoroki to laugh at it. Todoroki laughs as this is funny as shit before he had saw Izumi's look and realized she did that making him to owe her one as he went all out with his fire side and she smirks as she blocks it with her cross arms.

Izumi pushes the fire away from her making the two to have fun as many are now realized that the two are actually playing with each other than fighting making them to be shocked as Present Mic keeps the commentaries coming and how the play by play is making many to love it as Izumi had fun and managed to win against Todoroki making him to laugh as he thanked her for saving him from himself and his sperm donor making her to smile and help him up before she laughs as Endeavor's ass was being showing with the three degree burns on it.

It's making him to squeak like a five-year-old girl making many to laugh at him as he goes red in anger. Todoroki saw his texts and he saw Touya's name making him to messages his brother and how much he missed him with emojis to help show it to him which Izumi's happy about that as another clone's out keeping Turbo Hero alive. The clone even has helped captured the Villain making them to have a friendly chat before leaving and the clone came back to her to fused making her to have a headack, but she kept going.

Izumi's not going to give up as she was now up against Tokoyami making her to dodge each attacks that Dark Shadow does making Izumi to then sense the inhuman making her to ignore it as she focuses on Tokoyami before she dodges and single punched him out of the ring before the next round was her against Sero who she just kicked out making him to not even show off his Quirk cause of her speed before she went up against Monoma next round making her to flip him over her shoulders as he went out of the ring as only her and Bakugou left.

Izumi told him straight out to not hold back on her making him to have a deadly smirk like she does as she keeps dodging and disking out the same amount of damage from her kicks or her punches or even from her Quirk making him to have too much fun as he managed to get her pin to the floor, but that's before she whispered something to him and he blushed big time before she pushed him off then attacked him making him to be on the defense as she knows his very weakness making her to have fun as this helped her clear her mind.

Izumi was enjoying herself as she won against Bakugou making him to smile and accept her hand as she helps him get up making her to smile as she can tell that both her and Bakugou felt better about the fight as she got the gold medal and he has the silver, though Monoma got the bronze one. Toshinori congratulate the three and many boos when he said well done making Izumi to have a stink eye at them making them to shut up as it seems she's overprotective of the Pro-Hero making Toshinori to laugh.

Toshinori did have her as an intern for those ten months and she helped with his paperwork before he dismiss her to spend time with her family and school. Izumi went home after kidnaping Todoroki and giving him over to Touya who's very happy to have him as both of Fuyumi and Natuso can't look after him properly since they're busy with their own lives and Fuyumi has a boyfriend as well, too making him to take full custody of Todoroki and then Izumi made supper for her familiars.

Kelly and Kevin are feeding from Mina in the bedroom making Mina to gasp and pant as they're getting close to going into four weeks old making her to worry about when they get their teeth when older, but Kelly and Kevin got them at two weeks old making Mina to not feel them as her nipples are sensitive and sore plus numb from them breast feeding as Mina's their new mother making Mina to be trapped as they're still keeping her hands pinned underneath them as they lay down to feed from her.

Mina still doesn't like it as they did the same thing to her when they were outside making her to be trapped underneath them as Izuael just reads a book as they feed from her which has her panting and moaning since they keep using their noses to remove her top to get to her nipples to feed from her making Mina to hate this as they're getting heavier and bigger. Izuael removes the plug and leaves her be as Kelly and Kevin are keeping her busy for him, but he still sleeps with her in his arms ever night until it's time to feed Kelly and Kevin.

Izumi ignores it as she feeds Israel and Neuvillette making them to be happy as the farm animals are looked after by the Cervellos making it easier to go to school and Izuael to be a Villain as he has ten other Villains underneath him as they target other Villains to take them out and get money as they bring them to the Villain Trade and gets money as they get them to be knocked out as much as they can without getting them injuried as two brings moving vans to load them up as Izuael ahs them hanging and cuffed to the side of the van.

Then they split the money eleven ways until they get more members to make it even as the left over money went to hospitals as donations making it easier as Izuael treats those who work with him with great respect and equality making them to respect him back cause of this as he treats them a lot better than others would if they joined them. Izuael and his group took out twenty groups of fifty Villains making them to get nineteen million and twenty thousand yens for one group each making them to get three hundred and eighty-four million yens for the twenty groups maximin.

Each member gets thirty-four million, nine hundred and nine thousand and ninety yens and ninety sens making here to be no left over money which's good as they went home for the night as they do this every two weeks and the rest is fighting Heroes until Izuael shows up and beats them as they bring him a lot of Heroes to beat up which makes him happy as they always lose to him and All For One keeps losing to him a lot making Izuael to be the REAL Number One Villain which Toshinori doesn't know about as All For One is actually the Number Two Villain instead.

Izumi knows Izuael is more powerful may her Quirk be more than his, but how did Izuael get one and how did she get one in the first place? Did Izumi's magic give it to them or did she wished to have one and she used Wishing Magic making her to do the same thing to her brother? Izumi doesn't know, but she's going to be leaving this Wishing Magic alone until she knows more about it as she's now scared of it more so than the inhuman person she's sensing at school as she needs to know who it is, but not by magic fully.

Izumi hates this as this none-human as she's scared of him making her to wonder who it is as this they make her feel weird and she hates this as she goes to do the garden as she needs to keep her mind off of it as Izuael will watch out for them as Izumi needs to focus on her schooling as a Heroine making her to know as she did ten good deeds for kidnapping Todoroki to his elder brother's place which doesn't make sense since their actual brothers, but whatever. Izuael went upstairs to check on Mina where he saw that Kelly and Kevin were still feeding off her.

Izuael thinks it's because as they're growing, that they need more food to feel full making him to ask a vet on the next visit making him to just grab a book and go downstairs to read as Mina's still panting and gasping from them still feeding from her as both had actually falling asleep on top of her halfway through their feeding time and it's two hours past the time they needed to stop feeding at making Mina's nipples to be getting sorer and sorer by the minute which's making Mina to be stuck as they continue to feed from her breast.

It's now four in the morning and Mina's still being feed from as it seems Izumi accidentally had used a Sleeping Spell on them and it can't be removed until seven in the morning making Mina to not be able to sleep at all that night as Izuael slept in the guest bedroom that night as Izumi told him and he doesn't hate her for it as it was by accident making Mina to be sore as the spell can only effect one minds, but not two making Mina to be trapped until seven in the morning the next day which Izumi doesn't know about until the text from Izuael.

Still asleip. —Izuael

Guess we hav' to wait'. I don't' get' it and it's the first' Sleiping Spell I had evuh casted, too. —Izumi

Guess I'll wait' it aut'. —Izuael

I guess so. Big Sistuh's going to be sor' aftuh this as she didn't' sleip the whol' night' caus' of this. —Izumi

Tru'. Guess she's going to be stchuck until the next' morning. I'll warn the servants and hav' them to leav' huh be. —Izuael

I'll cas' a spell that''ll remov' huh liquid and soild wast' until Kelly and Kevin are awak' form the Sleiping Spell. —Izumi

Got' it. Thanks. —Izuael

No problem, brothuh. —Izumi

Izumi closes her phone as she made her own phone like she did with Izuael making her to keep it a secret from everyone as she's cleaver when it comes to spells, but cellphones were evenly far more challenging as Izumi had to take a phone apart and then rebuild it making her to know the ins and outs making her to make her phone to be like a tablet, but can also turn into a laptop if the lock is undone and the top is sliding to the top making her to text and play games on it as well, too making Izuael to have one as well, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 10 8
After leaving the church she grew up in, Terra Via made her way to Japan and into the famous hero school U.A. High and joined class 1A. And, lucky fo...
3.2K 97 13
Two beautiful badass best friends enter the crazy world of U.A to further reach their lifelong dream of becoming heroes and open their own agency. Iz...
17.5K 397 54
Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the ground. Head hanging low from the recoil of...
588 30 30
A vigilante Hero was out one night and saw a person fighting a whole group of Villains all by themselves, but the problem is that they're badly injur...