NOELLA

By alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... More

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 58

491 15 5
By alicat252

After dinner I headed up to oldies room to ask him about something. On my way to elevator Lu joins me " I'm headed to see oldie " " how long will you be I was hoping for some alone time before I have to head back out for a late meeting at one of my warehouses "
" not long baby we'll have time to cuddle of do other things " Lu smirks at me has the elevator doors open on oldies floor. I kiss Lu on the lips before walking towards oldies room .

Once I get to the door I knock and wait to hear oldie say come in before entering. When I do I see oldie reading on the couch and go sit next to him " hi oldie " he smiles at me as he closes his book and puts it to the side before snuggling me close to him ." How are you principessa."

" I'm good just busy my gated community Garciaville is finally finished and the last of the residents have moved in we also have room to grow which is great. I feel a lot better knowing they all have a safe space to live here in New York as they did in Mexico . "

" that's great principessa I wish I had done something similar when I was don . I guess I'm kind of doing that with my children huh buying more land and expanding the estates grounds so that you'll all build homes here and not leave me ."

" I think that's had more to do with your separation anxiety then truly our safety but all of us are so close and want to stay close together anyway . I mean we all missed so much of each others lives why spend more time apart "

" I agree principessa especially with grandkids in my near future I don't want to miss a thing . Plus it reminds me how things were growing up in Italy with my grandparents aunts uncles and cousins . We all lived on the same street and were together always . Every Sunday was dinner at Nonnas . "

" sounds like how things were with the Garcias before you know " " I know I can't imagine how that must have felt to loose all of that family principessa."
" the images are burned into my brain forever " " do you want yo talk about it" I nod before beginning.

" Dad Javi Diego and I were on a business trip to LA it was also the trip I killed Maria . Dad was so mad on the flight home he had found out about what happened when he found my clothes in the morning , but he praised me for killing her just scolding me for sneaking out . "

" we pulled onto the road they all lived on , it led straight to our villa and it was a bloodbath guards and family members dead bodies everywhere. Some of the males of the family were out front obviously trying to fight off the attacks and protect the elders , women and children . Inside the houses were the elders female and children all brutally slaughtered. "

" it was one of the few times I had ever saw dad cry Diego and Javi were inconsolable and I was in shock and experiencing PTSD flashbacks to my time in the institute. Dad collected himself enough to call whoever he needed to take care of the bodies and investigate who ever did this . "

" then he gathered us back into the vehicle and back to the airport onto the plane and to a private island we owned full of security . A few days later we left the island and headed to France to hide out . At that point no one knew of our alliance with the French and dad thought it was best to hide there ."

" wow principessa I'm so sorry i can't believe everything you've been through in such a short lifetime . You are the strongest person I have ever meet I'm so proud of you and everything you've accomplished."

" thanks oldie , anyways I came here to ask you to dinner tomorrow at my restaurant " " I would love to principessa just you and me ?" " yes oldie just a father daughter dinner nothing else I'll meet you their after work , good night oldie I'm tired and Luka's waiting for me " " goodnight mi principessa"

Ricardo Moretti POV

It's the next night and I'm on my way to dinner with my daughter mi principessa . I'm so happy she invited me to dinner and I don't even have to share her with her stinky brothers . Just me and mi principessa.

When I walk into Noella's restaurant it's absolutely beautiful mi principessa has great taste . I approach the maître d' who leads me upstairs into the private dining room . As I walk into the room mi principessa is siting with her back to me . I walk over sit down looking down as I unbutton my suit jacket .

" hi mi principessa how was work " I say as I look up only not to be looking at mi principessa but a stunning woman . " I'm so sorry I must have the wrong room " I say to the beautiful woman " I don't think you do , I'm assuming Noella invited you here for a one on one dinner." " yes , yes she did how did you know " the ethereal looking woman smiles with a little laugh escaping her full lips.

" she told me the same thing , I believe we have been parent trapped . My name is Evita Delgado but Noella often calls me Evita or Mamá. " oh my god my daughter had tricked me into a date with this absolute goddess of a women . I should have known when she asked me a few months ago to start dating and I said no she would definitely not let it go .

" I honestly should have expected this from her . Im sorry I'm Ricardo Moretti it's very nice to meet you ."
" well it's nice to meet you I also should have expected this after she started bugging me to start dating a few months ago " I laugh at us being in similar situations with Noella .

" we'll how about we give this a shot and if it goes horribly well just blame her " Evie says laughing and i laugh with her and agree . The waiter comes over to take our orders , when he was finished we started the always awkward first date conversations .

After a bit it became less awkward and we started to have more deeper conversations. " so how do you know mi principessa". " we'll my late husband Juan Delgado was the best friend of Alejandro Garcia and one of his top capos . My father and our family were apart of the Mexican mafia for many generations.

I met Juan when I was fifteen he was seventeen and always next to Alejandro . It was love at first sight for Juan , me not so much but he grew on me and before I knew it I was deeply in love with him .

We married the minute I was eighteen and I became a therapist for the mafia. a few short years later we had our first son Azul . A few years after him we had our second son Ariel and two years after him I welcomed our twins Angel and Alaia .

Unfortunately the birth was traumatic and I almost lost my life and the twins but by the grace of god my babies were saved and I was also , but left with the inability to have more children.

I was blessed with four healthy beautiful children, and a happy life with my husband. Years later Alejandro adopted Noella and she quickly became my fifth child . A few years later Juan went on a mission with Noella but only Noella came back alive . She told Alejandro that she let her guard down and Juan took
A bullet to the chest to save her .

No matter how many times all of us have told her it wasn't her fault , I know she still lives with the guilt of his death I've tried everything I know to absolve her but nothing has worked . So basically that's my life story . I know about Noella's point of view but how about you tell me yours ."

Hearing about Evie's life and her husbands death helped me further understand my daughter I have always known there was this underlying guilt in my daughters heart. I just assumed it was the usual guilt a don feels . We're responsible for the lives of our people if they died it always leaves a bit of guilt on our hearts that's why most dons are very cold .

" we'll where to begin I guess I'll tell you about something my own children don't know . The only woman I have ever loved died in my arms . We were seventeen and Melena was my best friend since birth . Our mothers were best friends and so were our fathers .

Everyone used to say our love was written in the stars , that we were always meant to love each other we began dating when we were thirteen. Shortly after our seventeenth birthday....Melena was diagnosed with leukemia . She fought hard but ultimately died in my arms two months after I married her .

She wanted so badly to experience being my wife and I wanted the same it didn't matter that we were seventeen. We had a small intimate wedding with both of our families it was one of the best days of my life .

After Melena's death I refused to love another woman and I couldn't have an heir outside of a marriage so a few years later my father arranged my marriage to Maria who was the daughter of the American Mafia .

I never loved Maria but she fell in love with me . I loved my sons when they were born they helped heal the wound of Melena's death . Maria wasn't the best mother she was just uninterested in the boys and their lives I think she kept having them to hopefully make me love her but I never did and she truly became worse when my youngest set of twins was born more specific Noella was born .

She was jealous of the love and attention I gave mi principessa so a few years after the birth she kidnapped mi principessa and devastated my boys and I . I tried everything to find her and never did . I put my best foot forward and tried to be there for my boys I did the best I could it was so hard . Around a few years ago I was kidnapped by the Irish mafia .

My boys thought I was dead because the Irish sent them a burnt body with a ring I always wore and my oldest Alessandro stepped up for his brothers and the mafia I'm incredibly proud of him and all my boys . I truly thought I would never see them again until one year ago when mi principessa walked right into my cell after rescuing her twin Alessio .

It was the best and worst day of my life to be reunited with my beautiful daughter she had grown so much and was so incredibly strong . It was also the worst because I learned of the life and the pain my daughter had survived. I am very proud to be the father of that woman . "

A few hours later and many laughs the restaurant kicked us out so they could close for the night . I walked Evita to the car and driver Noella sent with her for the night . " I had a great time tonight Ricardo I would love to do this again ." Instead of verbally answering I leaned down and kissed Evita .

This woman was incredibly different from anyone I had met and I wanted more time with her . This kiss was like I had never experienced . " does that answer your question Mi Bella" Evita smiled before kissing me again . Eventually we said goodnight and I walked back to my car with a smile on my face . Maybe Noella was right .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 480 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
27.1K 829 18
❝ you're the last angel of this family.❞ 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐌𝐈 always knew she didn't belong with the family that abused her and made her go through hell. But n...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

65.4K 1.4K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
1M 24.9K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...