LOVE BY CHANCE

By shiviwrts

NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other peop... More

CHARACTERS~
Prologue
An Alliance 💍
First Meet🫶🏻
First Argument
Warning
Engagement 💍
Wedding Rituals🫶🏻
Sangeet🌼
AUTHOR NOTE‼️
Wedding
Heart Break 💔
Reception
Pag phere
Life and Death
Book Covers
Mystery
Revenge
Unconscious
Realisation
Character Aesthetics
Forgiveness
Planning
Birthday
Distance
Business
Deal
Closeness

Karva Chauth

10.7K 723 35
By shiviwrts

Avni's POV:

I think I woke up too early today, it's only 4'o clock today when my eyes are fung open. I looked around the room which I say is my new room. Yesterday's flashback started appearing in my mind, shaking those unwanted thoughts from my head I got up to freshen up.

After I got ready, I came back to the room just to find Aayansh sleeping in his bed. Yeah, I do sleep on the couch I don't know if I was expecting him to say anything else for me not sleeping on the bed (I guess I did) but does it matter? He never really wanted me in his life never really liked me.

I took a seat on the chair near the window and looked at the sunrise not really knowing what to do I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through my social media and emails. I let out a sign ,okay this isn't working.

Changing into a light green anarkali and with my usual normal makeup I left the room. I looked at my watch it's 5:45 only.

On usual days I would have started working on my laptop for new designs for my next fashion show but lately I am not in the right state of mind.

It's not like I don't like doing my work, I do. Infact I love it so much. After the marriage I have paid a visit to my office, they all congratulated me for my wedding. Esha is my best friend who is also my business partner she suggested to me that I should take this month off so that I could connect with his family. I did as she suggested but now I am regretting it.

I don't really know how to spend my day, Vani and Shreya were always there to give me a company but there's something missing I don't really know what it is but somehow I miss my family, I miss them so much.

"You're awake already?" Maa asked me as I entered the kitchen. "Woh nind tut gyi" I said, looking at her cutting vegetables I asked "Can I help you?"

"No. No. It's okay, have a seat" she replied, pointing me towards the kitchen island. I took a seat near her.
"Avni beta" maa said, "Jii?" I replied.

"As you may know tomorrow is karwa chauth so as the elder daughter-in-law of our family you have to do the fast" She said. I didn't really remember about it until now, I remember how my mom used to fast for my dad,and I remember him doing the fast with my mother too. Me and my brother used to do it too just to encourage them,or maybe for fun? Our whole family used to do the fasting just because my mother did it.

"I will do the fast" I said.

Author's POV:

Everyone was having their breakfast, but Aayansh wasn't on the table. After the chat with anjali, avni got to help the other maids with the breakfast. She kept on looking towards the stairs waiting for ayanash to come. She was waiting for him so that they could have there breakfast together.

"Shreya,go and call ayanash right now. Does he plan to get Avni starving" Anjali said in a serious tone.

Avni was serving foods to the members waiting for Aayansh to come downstairs just as the footsteps started to fill the room. "He is here" Shreya said.

Avni looked at Aayansh who was already looking at her, he took his usual place as Avni started to serve him breakfast their hands touched for a brief seconds which made the both of them skip a beat of their heart.

"Avni, you too sit. Servants will serve the food" Anjali said. Avni agreed with her and took her seat near Aayansh. They all ate there food in silence.

After sometimes all the men of the family took their leave with Aayansh included.

-After an hour-

Vani and Shreya knocked the door to Avni and Aayansh's room. Avni let them in.

"Bhabhi do the remember about the karwa chauth tomorrow?" Vani asked.
"I do" Avni replied.
"Mom has asked us to tell you that you have to wear something red" she said. Avni thought for a second before saying"Shopping chale? I don't think I have any red traditional dresses to wear!"

"Of course, shopping ko kon mana kar sakta ha" Shreya said, exciting. "Go and get ready will be leaving in an hour"

After an hour Avni was ready, she wore a blue kurti and left her hair untied. The three of them left the mansion as the driver drove them to the market.

"Let's go and buy some jhumkas first" Vani suggested making the other two jump in excitement. They all go towards the jhumka stall where lot's of earrings and studs were hanging. Avni loved collecting jhumkas she kept adding new pairs in her collection every month. They all purchased as many as they could

Jhumaks are really to die for!!!

"Now can we buy what we have actually come to buy???" Avni asked making the two of them chuckle. "Of course, let's go" they both replied.

After exploring almost each and every shop in the market they finally found a perfect dress for avni.
"Yaarr bhabhi please give your some beauty to us" Vani says following her shreya said, while teasing her."Bhai is very lucky to have such a beautiful wife"

"Oh shut up you guys, it's nothing. Also you guys are perfect for me" she said, while blushing. Her red has turned into a shade of crimson pink. "Aww, bhabhi sarma gayi" they both laughed.

After their teasing session they all stopped near the golgappa stall. With other few chit chats they explored the whole market. Trying new things.

Soon they were entering inside a bookstore. The three of them looked around the store taking in the smell as much as possible. Avni loved it! The sme of books, it's so peaceful. It give her a peace of mind.

They all purchased books for themselves, all the girls loved reading.

After a few minutes they were exiting the store with lots of books, they left for the home.

Avni really enjoyed the day, spending time with vanni and Shreya letting her forget about how badly she missed her parents for some minutes.

Later on at night, avni was doing her usual skin care routine. Putting on the moisturizer on the body as Aayansh came out from the bathroom, wearing nothing but a trouser with a towel wrapped around his neck. He was soaking his wet hairs with it but stopped when he felt glares which had been shot directly at him by no one other than his wife Avni.

"You done with the Glaring, Mrs. Avni Aayansh Singhania?" He asked, forcing his eye towards her raising an eyebrow. Which gave her a shiver which ran down her spine. She nodded and quickly shook her head and focused on her work.

How the fuck am I supposed to focus when the greek god Aayansh Singhania is right in front of me. She was thinking all this when he asked in his casual cold voice "Are you going to do the fast tomorrow?"
Right now she doesn't even trust her own mouth so she preferred to nod.
"No need" he replied.
"I am not doing this thing for you, Mr. Singhania! Everyone else in this house is expecting me to do the fast that's why I will be doing it." Before she could think twice those words left her mouth. Aayansh flinched for a sec but recovered quickly "As you wish, but don't fall sick" which made Avni turn towards him. "What?" He asked with confused looks .

"I won't fall sick, I have got high immunity power also why do you care?" She snapped just to get pinned in the wall by him without a blink of her eye. "I have got nothing else but reputation, and I would be damned if I get any unwanted news about Mr. Aayansh Singhania not treating his wife right!" He nearly barked making tears form in her eyelids.

"Other than that I don't really care what if you fall sick or something, get the thing straight in your mind"

She tried to pushed him away but it didn't do anything else to him "Get your fucking hands away from me" she said looking directly in his eyes, he removed his hands realising that it was too harsh words coming from her mouth. He fisted his hands to have control over himself. No one has really tried to talk back in front of him in this tone.

"Don't you dare to think that you can order me around, Mr. Singhania. I have tolerated it for so long but I will not tolerate it anymore. You could have said no for the marriage but you still choose to stay. So don't make me feel this way that I have got my connections too" she said all this things out of anger and left to sleep without hearing anything else.

What the fuck does this man think of himself? Always trying to control me around with saying hurtful words! What the fuck did I do to get this things.

Avni thought as fresh tears started to escape from her eyes.

Avni's POV :

The next day

I walked down the stairs wearing a red kurti with Aayansh following me. After the last night we didn't shared any words we both tried our best to stay alway from each other's reach.

We both walked and reached the dinning area, everyone was already there with them talking within themselves. "They both are here" Papa said, making mom turn towards us. I walked to them and touched their feet.

"You will go to the office today also??" Mom asked, looking towards Aayansh. I tried my best to not look in his direction. Vaani came to hug me and we both fell into a deep chat talking about jhumka and things which all girls would talk about. Never really looking at him I didn't't even see what he told his mother which made her look sad.

After an hour all the men of the family were leaving, they had said they tell will be back before the moon came out which really made me feel good.
I don't know how I can handle myself in front of Aayansh.

Author's POV:

Evening

Everyone In the mansion was on their fast, even Aayansh's father chose to do it too!!! It made avni think it was cute. It made Avni's chest a little tight, somehow she wanted to have the experience too but according to her the devil (god) up there have other plans for her.

"Aree what is this Avni Why aren't you ready yet??" Anjali said, as she came towards Avni who was decorating the plate. "Actually I was about to go" Avni replied while getting up.

"Go and get ready fast. Aayansh is also about to come" she said and left. Everyone in the house has already came back but not Aayansh. Shaking the feeling away she walked towards the room.

It took her almost an hour to get ready, she tried her best to look good tonight. Wearing the new lehenga she has bought with doing her makeup not too deep but was looking good. At last putting on her personal favourite perfume and wearing her heels she headed downstairs.

The moment she did she found everyone there talking within themselves. Anjali saw and walked towards her, putting on some khol on the side of her ears she said "Evil eyes off, you are looking so gorgeous " and Avni blushed on her compliment.

It's already time and Avni was looking continuously towards the door, it made her regret on the last things she has said. She put the blame on herself. "Bhaiye kitne bewakoof ha!" Vaani said. Which made Avni and other chuckles.

They heard the car stop outside following Aayansh's footsteps which made avni's heart beat faster. She nearly skipped a beat of her heart. I started to act on helping shreya on decoration the other plates.

"Where were you?? Avni was waiting for you!!!" Anjali said, looking all disappointed at her son. Following her Vanni said "Bhabhi was continuously looking at the door and was waiting for you". Avni nearly broked her neck, by turning towards her so fast it almost hurt.

Avni slowly looked at Aayansh who was already looking at avni for confirmation, she didn't gave her any reaction.

"What are you looking at!! Go and get ready" Anjali ordered.

Looking at how the most feared man agreeing with his mother made avni fall in love with her even more.

Aayansh POV:

I quickly changed into my sherwani which mom has sent me too. As I entered the mansion I saw everyone already ready as they talked with themselves. I know maa was a little disappointed in me, it wasn't something I was planning to be late.

I have got some last minute work to do no wonder a fuker really tried to hack my bank account, but that's alright now I have made sure he will be buried under six feet deep in the ground.

Glancing at myself in the full length mirror for the last time, I left the room.
With each and every passing moment I am feeling nauseaous it's not like I do the fasting daily. Yeah I am fasting for god knows what reason.

Today I really didn't want to do the breakfast so I left without having it, thinking that I will order the lunch at work but couldn't really bring myself for that. Her face flashed in front of my eyes, just because of me she is doing the fast I know she has said that she isn't doing it for me but at the end it was all because of me

Yesterday's words said by Avni flashed on my head

"You could have said no for the marriage but you still choosed to stay. So don't make me feel this way I have got my connections too" it made my heart tightened a little, I know it's all my fault. The whole marriage thing.

I tried to take the revenge on her for the way she talked to me, but I really did the most stupid thing in my life. I laughed at my own decisions! Ayanash Singhania has never in his whole life regerted his life decisions the way he did this marriage.

I really did ruin both of our life.

Shaking off the thoughts, I entered the hall as Shreya came on running telling that the moon has come out.

We all got to the terrace, as the rasam started. Avni was wearing a red lehenga looking stunning as always. Oh such a goddess she is.

She looked at the moon but I couldn't remove my eyes from her. I hate the thing I feel when she is near. Everyone was busy doing their rasam with Vani and Shreya clicking the pictures.

"Bhaiya look at the moon also, you aren't lifting your eyes up from her!" Aditya said. And before I could stop myself the words left my mouth and I instantly regretted it "Upper chaand per nazar kaise jaaye, jab niche wala chaand mere samne ho" her eyes turned bigger with her cheeks turning into a shade of crimson pink.

"Oohoo, bhaiya even knows how to give compliments" Aditya said making me chuckle.

Author's POV:

After the rasam, Anjali called Avni to help her with something and said. "Avni beta, as you know now we are left with the page phere and we need to complete it, if you want to then you can go and visit your parents tomorrow only" making Avni smile. She replied, saying that she will go and visit her family. "Tell Aayansh about it too" and left.

Avni was so happy, she has never really stayed this much long away from her family. But she knows that she is a married woman now and has a whole family to take care of! But we can't really blame it here can we? As time passes she will get used to it too but right now she wants to enjoy the moment but is thinking about what she will do after she gets home.

Someone cleared their throat wich brings avni back to reality, she turned herself towards the source of the voice and her eyes handed on a dark brown one sith is of no other than het husband.

He walked towards her as she took a step back, they kept on doing it until her back hit the wall. Avni didn't really get the look in his face. It was normal like no expression was there. Ayansh stopped when they were just an inch away from each other, not really knowing what to do avni shut her eyes off her face heating up as she felt the hot breath in her neck.

Why the fuck you are playing with my heart Mr Singhana! She thought but her mind frozed when she felt something cold in her neck. She touched the thing to confirm if it's an actual thing or is she really going insane.

Just as the hot breath was exchanged witb the usual cold air in the atmosphere. She slowly looked at the man standing in front of her, he was looking at her with a small smile forming at his face.

She looked at her neck and said "You bought me a diamond necklace?"

He took a step back, feeling that it was too close.

"I did" he replied nearly whispered
"Why? I mean why would you do that?"
"Don't you think you have been asking too many questions lately, Mrs. Avni Aayansh Singhania"
"And don't you think you have been doing all weird stuff,lately. Mr. Aayansh Singhania?" She snapped back.

He didn't really reply to her and left without giving her a second glance.
Avni looked at the necklace and admired it. She too left and went inside her room.
They both didn't exchanged a single word and went to sleep.

ʕ•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ

That's it for today guys.... Don't forget to vote and drop your reviews for this chapter....

3120 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 514 10
Opposites attract. A truth as old as old is the world. But what will happen when two people, equally ambitious and unscrupulous, cross their paths? ...
274K 11.7K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵...
203K 8.3K 111
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 - 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭, 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫...
52.8K 2.7K 45
This story is based on my imagination... And sorry for the grammars... English wasn't my first language so just deal with it.