๐€๐๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐„๐˜๐Ž๐๐ƒ

Von niyphoria

Why are you breaking my heart? Mehr

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘

506 14 0
Von niyphoria

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃
-
𝓐𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻
Atl, GA
-2 weeks later -

Josh and I were getting super close, not too personal but pretty good friends i guess.. but he was so charming he would be the only person id talk to if i needed to smile. It ain't matter how far our classes was he walked with me almost every class.

But I had locked in with school because i felt like i was investing into Josh instead of my youtube and school and job. I started making some distance so i ain't seem too interested.

it was the last day before memorial day weekend and i woke up a little late. nobody noticed besides my dad. He texted me i could stay home.

I settled in and went back to sleep. When i got up, it was around 1 o'clock I noticed Josh hadn't texted me in a little over 2 days. I texted ciara seeking advice cause she always gave me real shit to hear.

"What do i do, mystery man hasn't talked to me in a minute..🤦🏽‍♀️" i typed quickly as i went downstairs to get something to drink. I checked my phone and Ciara texted back fast.

"ngl bby.. he don't want you if he not applying pressure"

"figured. another L🤣" i texted back trying to troll but it kinda did bother me

I looked at Josh's messages. Nothing.

i shrugged it off and went to work on a video of me doing hair i needed to upload. i worked for an hour on the video until School got out.

Princess and Ant came in the door running up the stairs to their rooms.

"damn ain't nobody gone check on me" i yelled from my room.

"We know you coo armani shut up" ant yelled back to me

damn then.

I took a deep breath and stretched my back a little bit. I picked up my phone and it was still no response.

"what happened to u? lol" i sent before getting on my ipad to see what school work i had.

I got started but then i got a video call from josh.

"Hello?" i said propping my phone up.

"hey ma how are you" he said sweet talking me.

"bye Josh" i went to hang up.

"Alright my bad for not texting back. my girl was tweakin bout you." he replied

"your girl?" i questioned

"well no she not but"

"but.." i tried to smile off the awkwardness i felt

"Im really fucking with you. Promise i ain't disappearing again. When can I see you again, sick of being yo school nigga"

"my school nigga Joshua?" i laughed

"yee that's why youn put me innem school vlogs" he said back

"I'll put you in the next one" i affirmed.

"Make a vlog tonight we can go on a date"

"Oh my daddy gone have a fit" i said

"i'm likeable what you mean?" he replied shockingly

"Okay.. sure but i have to go i gotta make up this work" i smiled and hung up quickly.

i called ciara immediately.

"BITCH IM GOING ON A DATEEEE AHHH" i said dancing on my bed

"with who armani" she said over protectively.

i stopped in my tracks.

"oh.. sooo.. long story short mystery man had a girlfriend so he stopped texting but he doesn't now and he called saying he want to take me out and now we here" i said at the speed of light.

"noooo tell him no" ciara said rolling her eyes

"stoppp cici be happy for me" i said with puppy dog eyes

"ugh share that location im not playing. i love you, i gotta watch the siblings tonight"

"i love you too yall have fun" i said then hung up.

i ran to my closet and found the cutest slim fit gray sundress, with my yellow telfar & marc jacobs slides.

oh this gone eat.

I ran back to my bed and plopped down. i saw he texted me what time to be ready so i set an alarm when went back to sleep.

i woke up at 7:45, and pulled out my camera to record my "Get Ready With Me" part of the video. I got in the shower after recording the intro. I washed off any bad energy or invasive thoughts so i could feel positive.

I got out, propped the camera up & brushed my teeth, did skincare, Fix my lace and finally put my outfit on. I sprayed perfume and then got my purse together.

"Wallet, Camera, Keys, Mace, Gum, lipgloss, and hand sanitizer. all good" I double checked.

I left out of my room and went downstairs to my parent's room. It was only my dad there.

"Where you going? where's mom." I asked as he fixed his tie

"Your mom is still out showing houses, and i have a company dinner to go to"

"Oh i was just about to get picked up and go out to eat" I said

"Okay but make sure you keep in contact with princess and ant until we get home. you keep my house from being a murder scene"

"true as hell, but that's his little sister.. that's her big brother they got that love" I smiled.

"Yes..Oh shoot i have to go" dad said as he checked his watch. he kissed my forehead, grabbed his keys and then rushed out of the room.

"Oooookay?" i said confused. i shrugged it off and just waited in the living room 25 minutes until Josh showed up.

"I'm leaving y'all please don't die" i yelled before locking the door on my way out.

i walked down my driveway to the car and got inside.

"damn where pops at?" he asked.

i turned and looked at him, he had that shit on. and he smelled good, not like weed usually. i think he noticed i was staring and not answering.

"You good?" he asked

i snapped out of it "i'm sorry.. he had to leave and my mom isn't here so it's fine let's go" i said trying to avoid eye contact

he grabbed my chin and faced me towards him.

"Everything coo?" he asked

"Yes" i nodded and looked back on my phone. he drove off and i got my camera out of my bag. I flipped the monitor and turned the camera around.

i pressed record and lifted it up to my face.

"Okay guys, sooo Im in the car right now. Josh is here yall, he swear i don't put him in no videos so here he is" I said turning the camera to him.

"Real nigga shi you feel me. Mani act too boujie to put me inna vlogs but shi i got her these for my camera time " he said looking back and forth from the road to the camera.

i laughed and turned it back towards me. Once we stopped at a red light he reached in the back and handed me flowers.

"they're so beautiful! i'm gonna keep em forever" i said in awe.

"lets jus go eat you got me feeling tender"

"I don't even know where we are going to...?" i said looking over at Josh.

"This shi called cooper's hawk"

"Cooper's hawk? I've never been there! So i guess we gone give yall a review! a lil mukbang" i said fixing my hair in the monitor.

"Nah that shi annoying" He said

"Okaaay yall Ima see yall once we inside cause Josh smooth hating" I laughed

He laughed back and i turned off the camera. He turned his music up and drove for a good 5 minutes before another word was said. I looked out the window the whole time thinking about how the night could end.

"You look beautiful." he finally said after a while

"You don't look too bad yourself" i responded

"you want the aux, seem like you ain't vibing"

"Yea give it to me" I said turning on Summer walker immediately.

I included little clips of me singing to the music for the vlog and he just let me.

Soon after we made it to the restaurant. He held the door for me and went to get our table. He came back and led me to a lil fire pit table outside.

"Woww this is so pretty!" i gasped getting my phone out to take a picture. I sat down and felt so warm and comfy.

"Hell yea, dis white ppl shi tho"

"to be fair you COULD'VE took me to red lobster, that's a immediate L. This is way better than nothing" i replied to show my gratitude.

I got out my camera and started recording the fire pit. "yall look we got a fire pit table" i said rising the camera to Josh.

He threw up some sort of gang sign.

"why would you do that in this restaurant" i giggled tryna stay silent.

I flipped the monitor back to me and then set it down on the table with my tripod.

Our waiter came over to help us soon after.

"Hey can i get you started on some drinks?"

"Strawberry Lemonade" I said

"i'll get da same drink. I want that shrimp scampi though"

"The scampi is only in served in group sized entrees right now due to us washing dishes right now"

"That's fine we can eat it" I said

"Bet" Josh said.

The waited nodded and walked off after he took our menus.

I noticed josh phone buzzing a lot to the point where he had to silence it. I think he peeped me looking one time too.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. It was 2 girls my age definitely, and it seemed like they was there for a birthday dinner.

"you that armani girl that go to trail road ain't you?" one of them asked

"Yeaa" i nodded awkwardly.

"You are sooo pretty! can we take a picture. we stay watching you" she asked

"thank you so much that's so sweet of you of course." i started to say but josh didn't let me finish.

"She coo bro yall can go on to dat table tho" he said standing up.

"we're sorry" the girl said quietly

"fasho" josh said sitting back down. The Waiter had came with our stuff and we got our food. Josh started eating real fast.

"you ain't have to talk for me you
know" i said biting a shrimp.

"i knew you was uncomfortable Armani and you wasn't gone speak up for yourself. plus you my lil shit ion play that" he stated bluntly

"please i am not one of them ones. and your lil shit? i seen your ex blowing your phone up" i jokingly said

"ian worried about her right now. i said what i said" he shrugged me off

i reached over to turn the camera off so it wouldn't keep recording that incident. i finally replied simply with a "Right."

I got up and went over to the girls who asked for a picture and let them take one. when i got back i didn't say anything.

"you coo bro" he said seeming aggravated.

"My fault, yea can we go? my anxiety killing me" i complained.

"ye" josh said reaching out for the waiter. He got our bill and we dipped.

On the drive back we didn't say nothing, i could tell he was angry at me but i didn't know why. i was joking with him.

"im sorry."

"ion like talking bout her. shit blew me"

"well im sorry"

he nodded his head and drove me the rest of the way to my house. I got out but he got out with me.

"i'm walking you up there" he said

"no, you can say bye right here i don't need nobody seeing you and doing too much"

"alright then come here" he said grabbing my hand pulling me over to the front of the car.

he gave me a hug and it felt nice. once we let go he kissed my forehead and walked over to the drivers side of the car.

"let me know when you settle in" he said opening the door.

"okay well you let me know when you're home? deal?" i said

"fasho" he said getting in

I walked up to the door and unlocked it, i heard him pull off as soon as the door opened. i took a deep breath and went upstairs to my room. I went to transfer the footage to my computer and i kept watching the conversation over and over.

maybe i shouldn't of brought her up.

why was his phone ringing so much though?

i shook all those thoughts off of me and just deleted it. I put together as much of the video i can.

I got in bed, still no text from josh.

"I'm settled in wya?" i sent

"WITH HIS BITCH!" somebody sent from his phone.

"His bitch? he was just with me😋" i said attaching a photo of me and josh at the restaurant with my flowers.

i loved trolling when i got the chance to. i didn't have any intention of beefing with shawty. so when i got no response for 10 minutes i shrugged it off

"lol. that bitch weird why she was at my house tryna get my phone when i got there" josh finally texted

"Yea ian fw it twin tell her leave me alone lol" i typed back

"you right ma."

"I know lol. goodnight you figure that out" i sent.

I was kind of irritated. It's so sometimey with his ass. I layed down and decided to get some sleep but my parents still weren't back.

To pass time i cleaned up just to clear my mind. After a while I heard my mom and dad come in the door.

"ARMANI NICOLE" she screamed.

" oh shit " i whispered to myself.

————————————————————
𝐀 & 𝐁
————————————————————
| 𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 & 𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 | 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 41 11
~ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
4.2K 139 10
Inside
18.6K 809 23
See my feelings involved, ion walk around like i'm bulletproof
104K 6.1K 34
๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฐ โ€ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ฑ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ โ€ข ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ --- When two ex-best friends are reunited, an obvious attraction has grown. For them to love each othe...