Consumed | 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐱�...

By youregolden

He set fire the world around him but did not let a single flame touch her. --- Season 2- includes sexual con... More

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐃
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.

twelve.

340 12 2
By youregolden

~~TW: mentions of SA. please if you are uncomfortable please do not hesitate to skip some of this chapter.~~

 ~also i'm so sorry about not updating since forever ago I have majorly lacked motivation lol.~

"Mom." I call down the stairs with Miles in my arms. "Mom." I say again but softly this time as I begin to make my way downstairs. Smash! My heart beats faster as I rush down the stairs. What the hell? "Mom?" I asked and another bang crashed. Walking into the living room, my Mom lay on the floor holding her face as he spat at her. The floor was covered in bottles, some smashed. Stepping backward, he throws another punch right at my Mom as she weeps on the floor. "Stop it!" I yell and grab his arm as I grip Miles in my arms. His arm spins around and hits me right in the face, just missing Miles' head. I yelp in pain as he stuns me backward. Miles lets out a helpless cry as he senses something is wrong. I gingerly put him down in the travel cot beside me.

Then he lifts his arm to kick her again but I grab his arm again and he hits me harder this time. I fall to the floor, my vision blurred and I felt warm blood trickling down my face. I could barely breathe, my nose felt like it's been crushed. The pain was blinding, and I felt a mixture of shock and anger as I tried to muster the courage to stand back up. He then grabs me by the top of my shirt and lifts me up. "You little bitch." He hits me in the face again and I fall onto the floor harshly. The side of my head instantly stinging causing my eyes to water, involuntarily. He yanks me up by my arm roughly and throws me in the downstairs closet.

My body harshly comes in contact with the crowded closet filled with shit no one needed. Stuff that had been hazily brushed in there to keep the house looking clean from Child Protective Services. He shouts a series of profanities at me before slamming the door. The door handle jiggles a few times to make sure that the door was securely locked.

Blood drips down from my nose as I sit in a ball and weep on the cold floor. Miles screams outside the door as his father slams the front door exiting the house. Trying for the door handle, I tried my hardest to open it but it wouldn't budge. Every one of Miles' screams is like a squeeze to my heart causing it to weaken.

Miles is out there,alone. Without me. Mom won't comfort him like I can. He hates her. I never knew for a child to hate their Mother so young like he does. Maybe he can sense her energy. Sense she isn't a good person or never has been a good person. "Miley, be quiet." I hear my Mum try to coo him from his cries.

"Mom." I bang on the door. Silence. "Mom?" I ask, "Mom." I shout. I stand by the door and hit it trying to get her to acknowledge me. I screw my eyebrows as my eyes become teary again. I stare at the door trying not to admit my weakness to her. That would be a stupid thing to do in front of someone like her. "Mommy?" My voice cracks as I bang on the door again. I put my ear next to the door and heard she was talking to Miles softly.

She ignored me.

"Mom." I cry out for her, "Please let me out." I croak in a small voice as I slide down the floor. Pulling my knees into my chest, I stare forwards trying to hide my weeps for her to recognise me.

I'm all alone.

Again.

Gasping, I jolt forwards, my shoulder immediately throbbing in pain. Such terrible, tormenting agony. The pain pulsated in every pore of my body not helping clear the dizzy feeling in my head. The freezing floor beneath me creeps up back and I feel goosebumps begin to raise on my arms. The trifling blanket of cold begins to wrap around me. With a harsh pull of my good arm, I try to bring it up to rub my bumpy arms in an effort to warm myself up from Boreas' wrap.

A tight, burning sensation stops my arm from making it even near my arms. I blinked in confusion and pull my arm up again but the sensation burns against my skin again. Bondage? Hah, did I pass out with excitement for some freaky deaky? If I was presented with that opportunity, I would 109% pass out or quite literally die. But this situation did not at all seem like something that'd I would enjoy.

The ceilings were high and the floor was stone cold. Broken glass windows covered the every wall of the large space. The floor is littered with debris and battered machines were strewn across the room. The ceiling is covered in cracks, with water stains from frequent rain seeping through which dropped onto the floor in small puddles.

From what I could tell, with the eyesight of a mole, I was in an abandoned warehouse. In an abandoned warehouse with no one to be seen. In an abandoned warehouse, tied up on a floor colder than Edward Cullen's skin. How the fuck did I end up here? With hindered eyesight due to the darkness, I tried to find something to help me get rid of these restraints. I shuffle along the floor while sat on my ass like a lazy baby would.

A large metal frame hung across the room which could be useful. With a whimper, I lift myself up to my knees to try get over there quicker. But then a creaking of a rusted door opens and slams again, within seconds I hear footsteps coming towards me and unfamiliar voices.

Oh shit. Fuck.

Urgently looking around the room, there has got to be something helpful here. "Why didn't you keep the last one? She was fun." A rough voice questions as the footsteps get closer and closer.

"I had enough of her." Another one says, "She screamed too much."

"Isn't that the fun of it?" A third cackles. My heart drops into my stomach as bile gathers in my mouth. I didn't want to even know what they were talking about but I could only imagine what they meant. My heart beats fast in my chest banging so hard you could hear it beating from Jupiter. This could only go one of two ways. I knew which way I wanted this to go and it was the one in which I survived. I had people who needed my help, needed my service.

The foot steps get closer and I kneel with my head down. Think. Think, idiot, think. "Good morning sunshine." The rough voiced one said, "Wyatt, look who's awake." The man smirks at me as Wyatt steps closer to me lustfully smiling at me. He bends down to me until we are face to face. His dirty breathe masking my face and I turn my nose up instinctively. Grabbing my face, he forcefully makes me look at him and smirks. "Isn't she a beauty?" Wyatt points my face at the other man.

"Oh, she is a looker." The rough voiced one strokes my hair. My breathe hitches in my throat as I avert my eyes from them. "You're gonna have a good time with us, darlin'." Darth Vader smirks, "Never had a complaint about my joystick."

"I'd rather eat a shit pie." I glare at him. Darth Vader steps back along with Wyatt and he widens his eyes at me. He'd clearly never been challenged while doing this horrid shit. He was used to screaming and begging for their lives or worse. I wasn't going to let him get that enjoyment out of me.

"Woah, she's feisty." Says the third one who looked like the human version of Gollum, "I like that about a woman." Disgusting. The three men stand around me as I glare up at them. Gollum and Darth Vader looked pleased with themselves. Wyatt was silent as he averted his vision from me. "Me first." Gollum stepped forwards.

"What makes you think I'm interested in you?" I cock my eyebrow at him. His high pitched laughter echoes through the room. Gritting his teeth at me, he pulls me up on my feet making me screw my face in pain as he grips my arm. His hand pulls at the back of my shirt as he tries to pull me away. My heart jumps in my chest as my fate is near. I look behind me as I keep my eyes on Wyatt and he is looking at me now. "Don't be so inconsiderate. Let Wyatt have a turn first. I'll have you last." I smile at him, "Gotta save the best for last, hey." I wink at him.

Gollum cocks his head at me, "I like you're thinking." The happiness on his face forcing me to swallow the nasty taste in my mouth. "C'mon, boy, don't take too long with her." He winks at Wyatt as Wyatt steps forwards smiling at me. I could see the visible imprint growing in his trousers. These men were disgusting. Revolting human beings.

Wyatt grabs my shirt and pulls me away from the rest. He pulls me into a small room with metal counters encrusted with dirt. He shoves me against the wall and my arm hits against it. I wince in pain. "Can you help me with my arm? I want to make sure I can give you the BEST experience possible." I smirk at him and he beams at me. Ew. Did I just throw up in my mouth? "Just gotta pop it back into place." I look up at him with pleading eyes.

The imprint in his pants growing more and more as he steps beside me and grabs my arm roughly. Men are vile creatures. I grit my teeth as he rolls and pulls my shoulder back into place. The urge to scream was stifled as I got the relief of having a normal arm again. Don't get me wrong it still ached like a son of a dick but it was manageable. Manageable for what I needed to do.

Stepping towards him, I rub my arms up his torso and whisper disgusting things into his twisted mind. I feel his body for any weapons. Gun in back pocket, knife in belt holder. Rubbing my hands down to his button, he flips his head backwards and slyly disarm his knife without him noticing. His head stays backwards as I grip the knife in my hand.

Holding the weapon up to his throat, I reach for his gun and point it at his head. "You say a word and you're dead, got it?" I grit my teeth as I whisper to him, "How many of you are there?" He shakes his head and tries to push against me but I inch the knife closer to his throat. One wrong move and it's all over for him. "How many?" I sternly ask him again.

"Just us three." He gulps trying to move his neck away from the blade, "We got separated from our group."

"Good." I glare at him, "Now shout Darth Vader to come and take his 'turn'." I nod at him as I move him towards the door still pointing the gun at his head.

"Yo, Pete, she's ready for you." He shouts out to him. Darth Vader shouts back a reply with some disgusting insult to me.

"Thanks for your help but you're useless to me now." I pout at him. Slicing through his throat, his blood splutters out at him as he chokes on his blood. He struggles to speak as he drops to the floor. "Sorry, can't quite hear what you're saying." I mock him as he gurgles on the blood erupting out his mouth. Soon after Darth Vader enters the room, I slam the door closed behind him. He spins around to face me and stares me up and down. Blood dripping down my arms as horror erupts on his face. "I'm not that ugly, am I?" I chuckle at him before backing him up to the wall.

"You pieces of shit really thought that you could go around kidnap girls and what fuck around with them like they're objects." I spin the gun in my hand, "You thought what because you're 'big strong men' you could do what the fuck you wanted. Well..." I look up at him, "...that's just fucking stupid of you."

Darth Vader pushes me away from him causing me to stumble back. His hands launching at me as throws a right hook punch at my face. My eyes begin to water as the sting of the punch impacts me as I go falling backwards. A warm, wet feeling drips down my face as the taste of copper fills my mouth. I stay on the floor in shock as he grabs legs and pulls me towards him. Launching my fist at his face, I lift my leg up to push him to the side as he goes to hold his face in shock. He goes falling to the floor as I climb on top of him forcing his arm down with my leg.

Slipping the knife out of my bra, I stab him in the chest instantly before slamming it out again. His blood splattering all over me as I repeated my action as he screamed out in pain. The hard harsh hands come up and pull the knife away from his chest but I slam down again as he loses strength. "Help." He shouts out, "Help." The door slams open as Gollum barges in and tries to pull me off him. Letting out a blood curdling scream, I hit him in the face before I slam my knife into Darth Vader's head. Gollum continues to grab at me before getting yanked away from me. Crashing comes from behind me as I pull the knife out of Darth Vader's head.

Gollum throws a punch at the man behind him but the man ducks beneath him, dodging the hit. My whole body stops working as I remember that overworn jacket on the man who was beating Gollum against the wall. Charlie piles into the room immediately flying towards Gollum and helping Daryl push him up against the wall. Gollum struggles under their grip as Daryl slams his fist into his face multiple times. Daryl's grunts becoming louder with every punch as Charlie holds Gollum up so that Daryl can keep hitting him. Trembling, I drop the knife in my hand as Maggie rushes to me as she enters the room.

Her cold hands hold the sides of my face gently as she looks me in the eyes with worry. Glenn rubs my back as Maggie asks me something but it was as if nothing was coming out her mouth as I stared at Daryl as he continuously beat that piece of shit. "Get her out of here." Daryl commands them. Glenn and Maggie nod quickly at him. My arms get strung across both their shoulders as they pull me out of the room just as Daryl ordered them to.

They take me out to the car and place me of the stump of a tree. Limply, I stare off into the distance as Maggie tries her hardest to get a word out of me. Glenn looks at me in worry. "I'm so glad you're alive." Maggie grips my hand and I look down at them. I wish I hadn't lived. Maybe I was supposed to die today. Maybe I "Say something, please. You're scaring us." Maggie begs me with tears in her eyes. I opened my mouth but no words came out.

I killed. Ruthlessly.

A few minutes go by as I stare into the distance. Glenn and Maggie stand around me with their weapons ready discussing what to do with me or how to get me to speak. But there wasn't really any way they could force words out of me. I felt disgusting. My skin felt dirtier than it ever has before despite being covered in blood numerous times. I was covered in the blood of digusting, vile men. The longer I stay covered in their blood, will it turn me into a monster too?

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Charlie walk slowly out of the warehouse as he stares at me. His eyes full of concern. "I'm so sorry." He tells me. He lifts his hand to pat my back but I flinch away as he does. He backs away slowly with guilt. "Sorry. I didn't mean to" He trails off as Glenn puts a hand on his shoulder. He shakes his head and Charlie immediately shuts up apologetically.

A few more minutes go past and Daryl still hasn't came out of the building. I know he's strong enough to defend himself but it doesn't take away from my worry. If he hasn't come out yet anything could've happened to him. He could be dead or bit. Injured. I would do anything to know he was okay right now. After combat he usually comes striding out of the place with his crossbow strung over his back. Charlie and Glenn chat quietly with one another as Maggie kneels beside me. Her eyes wandered around the area as millions of thoughts rushed through her brain. I could tell she was worried like everyone else. But I couldn't find the words to speak to her for some reason.

I didn't want to scare them or make them feel guilty towards me. I wanted to say something but what could I say to them. What was there to say? All I remember is somehow ending up here.

Daryl clears his throat as he strolls out the building. His face glistened with sweat and his hair strung across his forehead. Maggie glances up at him and gives him a half smile but he doesn't return it. His eyes stay fixated on me. "What happened in there?" Glenn questions.

"Don't matter." he grunts, "It's dealt with."

Relief washes over me as Daryl's safety is secured. If anything was to happen to him in there because of what I did, shame and guilt would fill me forever. I'd never be able to forgive myself for inflicting any harm on him.

"It's getting dark." Charlie states the blatantly obvious. Glenn nods his head in agreement and strides towards the car beckoning Charlie to get in with him. Maggie stands up and holds her hand out to me to help me over to the car. But Daryl places a hand on her shoulder and nods towards the car. Maggie nods at him and begins to walk over to the car. She glances over her shoulder before getting in the passenger seat. Daryl squats next to me and his eyes wander around my face. His thumb traces over the swollen area around my eye softly. "Hershel will take a look at ya'." He murmurs, his eyes wandering down to my bloody arms.

Rummaging through an inside pocket of his jacket, he pulls out a darkened grey cloth and tries to wipe away the blood from my hands which hadn't already dried, staining my hands of my crime. "I'm fine." I whisper to him. I didn't need checking up on. I was fine. I was going to be fine. Daryl pauses and drops his head down to his chest. "Nah." He shakes his head, glancing up at me, "Hershel's gonna take a look at ya'."

"I'm fine." I murmur.

"Hershel's gonna take a look at ya'." He insists, "I shouldn't have left ya' in that car. I should've stayed with ya, Kai." His voice cracks as he looks down at the ground, avoiding my eyes. I take his face in my hands and make him look at me.

"It isn't your fault." I start.

"I shouldn't have left ya'." He repeats.

"You got them back to safety. That's all that matters." I stroke his hair back as he finally stares back into my eyes. Daryl was a strong man who would never admit to feeling any sort of sadness. He thought it'd make him a pussy to show too much emotion about things but you could see in his eyes how truly downcast he was. He thought he was good at hiding his emotions but his eyes told the truth to me. No one noticed his somberness or guilt. They just saw his moody, sarcastic side. But he cared. He cared deeply for everyone but just doesn't know how to show it.

Bringing himself onto his feet, Daryl holds a hand out for me to take. I grip onto his calloused hand and bring myself to my feet. Pulling me towards his chest, he wraps his muscled arms around me and engulfs me in a bear hug. Gently wrapping my own arms around him, I bury my head into his chest as we stand there for a few minutes. His woodsy scent covering me in a blanket of calmness. I wish I could stay in his arms forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 117 46
The second instalment in the Little Sister series. *The Little Sister must be read first before reading this one otherwise the character's storyline...
48.9K 2.8K 20
❝𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝❞ ― In a world taken over by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a g...
6.4K 222 28
A nurse who is kind and gentle. And a guy who is fierce and rough. Complete opposites. Daryl Dixon x fem'reader story
119K 1.8K 18
THIS IS A PART 2 TO MY DARYL FREAKING DIXON STORIES! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS, COMMENTS, AND VOTES! I LOVE YOU, MY CUPPYCAKES!! This book is ju...