Ancient Witch and Modern Quir...

By AnniePaul5

A witch from the ancient times of the pioneer era hides she's a witch where the Witch Trials were done making... More

Prolong a.k.a Early Pioneer Era
WW III a.k.a Quirk War and then Cannon Event
Info Sheet of the siblings and the two familiars
Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessments
Hero vs Villain plus Press Attacks U.A
Quirk War History Class
U.S.J Attack and Ashido's Wedding Night
Infor Sheet for Izuael's pet
Sport Fest Festival Part 1
Sport Fest Festival part 2
Internships
Final Exam
Summer Camp
Pro-Hero License Exam and Yakuza
Epilogue

Mina's new home/life

5 1 0
By AnniePaul5

Mina woke up in a very large bed making her to feel some kind of clothing on her body as she slowly gets up and crawl to the floor and crawled out of the bedroom as she keeps crawling until she hits the stairs and goes down backwards as she's careful and then she crawls around a corner before she had heard female voices making her to panic as she doesn't recognized them at all making her to stay where she is until the voices were gone, but she heard feet walking towards her.

She got picked up before she feels herself being carried back up the stairs as she knows it's the man making Mina to freak as the blind fold on her eyes and can't find the knot to untie it making her to worry on what's going to be happening to her as she's laid down on the bed before she was thrusted abound as the door is already shut making her to scream as he holds her hands and she can't use her Quirk cause of the choker around her neck that's blocking it fully which's making her more scared.

The clothing she has on was the Star Wars Princess Leia Slave Girl Cosplay Costume without the wig that fits her sizes making Izuael to remove the skirt part only as the top can stay on making Mina to hate this as Izuael keeps thrusting into her as he removed the plug from her making before he went to sleep as he cleans her up. Izuael let's go of Mina's hands and lift her legs up as he bends them towards her breast making her to freak as she can feel him hitting her womb out again as she can't stop herself before she cums with him following her.

The Cervellos know that 'Master Tartal-Towne' is married and to let him handle his wife himself as they just let him know if she's out of the bedroom or if she's in the backyard which helps him out greatly as he told them all this morning about it. Mina pants as feels him leaving her, but the plug is back in as he leaves the room and then came back with the food. Mina opened her mouth cause of the smell of the food is coming towards her mouth making her to accept the help and she loves the cooking as it's soo good and delicious.

Izuael helps her out and then a bath making the blindfold to still be on as only he can remove it fully without her knowing it as she'll never see his face. Mina got washed and the Star Wars Princess Leia Slave Girl Cosplay Costume was placed back on her making her to hate this as the top wasn't placed on her as her wrist were tied above her as she's leaned forward into the water as the Portuguese man o' war shows up and touches her nipples making her to be unable to pull away as her midsection was stuck in place.

Izauel has a clap that holds you in the midsection making Mina to not feel it as it has cotton to keep her from feeling it as Mina just moves her breast from right to left as the Portuguese man o' war stings her nipples over and over again making Mina to feel pain as she was stung soo many times on the nipples before she felt it all stop and  then felt something latched onto her breast, but something's circled around her nipples as they're tugged on making her to moan as her nipples were tugged on strongly making milk to leave her.

Mina then felt the suction in her fold finally as she cums harshly from it as she didn't even feel it as Izuael didn't let her until now making her as he placed it onto her before she went into the water as it's the water of it's habitat keeping it alive. Mina screams as she can't take it as she also cumming milk out as well, too making whatever's latched onto her getting a lot of milk from her as it's now rapidly tugging on her nipples making it to be like a jack hammer, but more on the tugging as what's latched onto her is pulling her more into the water.

Mina's breast are now fully underwater making it to open and latch onto more of her breast making Mina to gasp as it's jack hammering tugging at different times which Mina doesn't like as she keeps screaming from it as the two tugging on her breast were too much including the suction in her folds making Mina to hate this before the tugging stops making Izuael to lift and get her out before he brings her to the flower making her to be milked once again as it's a very strong suction on her making Mina to be on her back.

Mina's then trusted into her anus making her to be on her back as her hands were tied behind her back now making her to be moving back and forth from the thrusting as she can't stop it as her legs were spread making her to be stuck. Mina's closer to the flower than last time making the flower to have a stronger hold on her breast and can get the milk out of her better making Mina to be trapped as the leech keeps sucking on her making Mina to be cumming constantly none stop before Izuael stops the milking, but not the thrusting. 

Mina's moved away from the flower before she felt something fall onto her breast as they latch onto her nipples making Mina to scream as it's more leeches like the on in her folds, but they're larger and bigger which makes them Amazon Leeches as Izuael trained them to drink milk only making Mina to be stuck again, but she can move as she's in a sitting position, but her back is leaned backwards making the thrusting to be angled better as it's reaching the end of her anus easily as it's twice of Izuael's size, but now the length.

Mina's leaning on her fingers making her to be stuck like this as claps grabbed her and held her midsection in that position making her to be shaking her head at this as she wants this to all stop making Izuael to move towards her and got her to give him a blowjob as she's moving her head back and forth making her to be stuck good as she can't stop what's happening to her as she's deep throating Izuael making him to groan and then cums as she's still cumming from the leech in her folds.

Izuael rubs her head as she shallowed everything before he removes the three leeches and stops the thrusting making him to clean her up as he had fully removed the costume before he placed it back on as he has twenty of them to make it easier to keep them clean as the chocker has a chain on it as he can walk her out into the backyard whenever he wants to as Izumi ignores everything as she wants nothing with his plans making him to nod as Mina's going to be going with him in a disguise plus a cloak which works ten out of ten times. 

Mina hates this as she can't see and she fears her eyes are going to be sensitive to lights when the blindfold actually gets removed making Izuael to feed her lunch as it's time for lunch making him to hand feed her again as he's going to be loving this as Mina's forever trapped as his wife. Izuael reads her a story as he's not in the mood to play with her right now making Mina to just listen as he reads to her. Izumi knows her brother is reading to Mina as she works in the garden.

The garden has enough crops to last them until winter making her to preserved, drying, curing, freezing, fermenting, pickling, sugaring and canning a lot of the food making lots to be stored and saved for the winter as there's also a whole lot of firewood for the fireplace in the living room making Izumi to make sure it's wide and goes back to allow a lot of air to get tot he fire as it's a circle in the ground deep to collect the ashes making it easier to clean the fireplace out better.

Izumi knows the trees in the forest were used for the big house and for the fireplace as even the animals are good as there's enough to slaughter while the younger ones are going to be fine to grow up as the meat's been smoked, preserved, drying, curing, freezing, fermenting, pickling, sugaring and canning making them to have enough food on the shelves as Izumi made a large freezer connected to the kitchen with a cellar for the jars and firewood to be in as the kitchen is more like an ancient Chinese kitchen with large woks and some Dutch overs on a open fire.

The outside oven for baking or also cooking in a oven was done in a large pioneer oven that bakes forty breads in one go with cookies and pizzas as well, too making Izumi to have everything set as the cans pressed food they make are in the cellar closet that's next to the cellar door hence why Izumi calls it a cellar closet as is the same space area as the cellar as there's tree trunks holding the roof on the sides making it to stay up and she did the same space area in the freezer which holds lots of meats to eat.

Izuael came down to check on his sister as Mina's napping right now making him to see that Izumi's starting on the process making him to know she's doing this for winter, but they're too far form it, but the freezing of the meat, herbs and fruits is fine plus the drying of the fruits as she can take some to school making Izumi to nod her head as she knows she's doing things early, but it's best to do so to make sure you got everything covered as pickling takes days or longer making Izuael to laugh.

Izumi made a freezer for breads as there's lots of bread and they just take when they need it making the household to have a lot as some bread slices are cut a bit thicker than normal cuts making the sandwiches to be big and a bit hard to eat, but it's still fun as the loafs are quadruple  the length to make up for it as it's prefect plus the width's twice the size making it to be good for lunches and picnics which Izuael might do with Mina one day which has Izumi happy for that as she asked one of the Cervellos to make a picnic basket.

Mina's still going to be wearing the Star Wars Princess Leia Slave Girl Cosplay Costume no matter what as Izuael loves it and makes it easier for him as he can't wait to have that picnic date with her as he'll take her out when it's the sports fest festival to have her skip out on hearing it on TV making Izumi to agree to it as it's perfect and Mina could use some sunlight on her skin which's another good thing as Izuael is never letting her leave the house unless it's in her disguised out in the public while here, it's safe for her.

Izumi has the area clear and a flat spot for them with a pond to have ducks to swim in and fishes which makes the place to have good amount as the pond looks to be like the Golf of Mexico, but pond like making it to be perfect as Izumi has a barrier to protect the place which allows the very space inside of the barrier to be huge and allows them to have their own life here as she can also make it a dimension if she wants to making Izuael to laugh as he loves his baby sister very much for her ideas are a riot to hear.

Mina wakes up from her nap and feels something latch onto her nipples making her to feel the sucking as milk leaves her making her to moan as it's a two headed puppy born with a mutation called bicephaly or dicephaly which's Izuael's pet since it's still drinking breast milk making Mina to moan still as the puppy drinks from her as she's still on her back as it removed the top off her breast with it's nose making it to drink from her as it's three weeks old Saint Bernewfie/Wolf hybrid that someone had bred in secrecy from the police.

Izuael has the rant of the litter before it could get killed for having two heads plus he had gotten the owner sued for this making the litter to be taking into a wolfdog sanctuary up in Canada plus the father was a Northwestern wolf while the mother was a Saint Bernewfie making the puppies to get very large cause of this. The gender was unknown, but Izumi knows it's both cause of one of the twins being female and the other being male making Izuael to understand before he went back to his room get a book to read.

He saw the site in front of him making him to leave it be before getting a book to read downstairs as Mina's left behind as a buffet of breast milk for a hungry two headed puppy as Izuael did leave to go looking for them to feed them their bottle of puppy milk formula, but it seems that they had found a good food source to feed from as Mina's being dranked from making her to be moaning still as the two heads drink from her. Mina can't stop them as they're a bit heavy and her arms are stuck underneath them.

It's making her to push her breast together to make it easier to reach the nipples as the stomach is on her hands making her to be trapped underneath them as they feed from her for their food which ahs her panting as while as moaning from this as she can't take it as it's too much as it's been ten minutes since they started to feed from her breast, another ten minutes since Izuael walked in and just took a book with him as he closes the door and now it's been twenty minutes since Izuael left the room with his book.

Forty minutes since the puppy started nursing from her as they're drinking too much milk and it's too much for her to bare making her to feel sore on her nipples, but the puppy is still drinking from her and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon as they're still drinking and she needs them to stop. Another forty minutes later, Mina's still being dranked from as the puppy is very hungry cause of their shared Quirk that had fused together called Supreme Hellhound which makes them very hungry and only the two collars can stop their Quirk.

The Hellhound Quirk is a fusing of the Hellfire Quirk and the Cadejo Quirk which both had, but it fused together cause of one thing; Izumi's magic was being drained into them a bit since Izuael saved them from being killed by the old owner of theirs and it caused a small reaction as including Magic and Quirks makes them mutate a bit more than normal in this time of age fully. The cadejo is a supernatural spirit that appears as a dog-shaped creature with blue eyes when it is calm and red eyes when it is attacking.

Izuael has made those collars to keep the house safe allows them to roam around the forest with Israel who acts as an older sibling to the puppy and is careful to watch over them as they play and Izumi asked once they're much more older to help them train their Quirk a bit and have them slowly mastering how to keep the fire off their body unless there's threats to their chosen owners/masters making Israel to agree as he enjoys being a older sibling to them actually as he has fun with them while being careful of them plus mindful.

So, cause of this small reaction and mutation to the Quirk from Izumi's magic which's very powerful, they're going to be needing to eat more food than normal even has a full grown dog, they're still going to be needing more food than normal grown dogs need making Mina to be stuck until they're full which takes about four hours maximin which has Mina stuck until then and that's in two hours and forty minutes making Mina to suffer as a buffet until they're stomach is full of her breast milk before they come back to feed.

'They shauld be back in the room in six haurs for anothuh feiding from huh.' Izuael thinks as he let's them out after their feeding time is over and sees a panting and gasping Mina on the bed making him to not stop them from feeding from her as they're bed is in the room to sleep in, but they want to go play with Israel outside making Izuael to allow them to go play as he fixes Mina and brings her to the bathroom to go as she couldn't go with them on top of her as they put pressure on her bladder keeping her from knowing about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 169 18
Alice.. Her family was a Villian legend.. But one day, when Alice saw her mother killing a hero in a brutal way she ran away from home. She was only...
1.4K 54 17
PLEASE READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! This is a mashup of my hero academia and the series Avatar the last air bender and legend of Korra, I recommend watc...
1.8K 154 50
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." ...
284K 12.5K 48
...What makes them all heroes? What makes the villains actually villains? In the end, everyone commits violent actions, but the heroes are praised wh...