Children blessed by eywa

By marymary-diva17

A female metkayaia had been spending all her adult life alone she has wished for mate and family of her own... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
About Y/n and her family
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author note
Chapter 14
Future of y/n and Tsu'tey
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Questions 2

387 7 5
By marymary-diva17

Hello everybody I have come here to see and ask if anyone has any questions for me about this book so far, I know we are only 13 chapters into the book but I have come here again to see if anyone has any suggestions or questions for me. I haven't yet to decide on how long this book will go I'm still deciding on that, but we will have to wait and see. When it comes to answers questions I will do my best to answer them to the fullest so please ask away. If you don't have any questions I fully understand as there might not be any questions, but if anyone has any questions later on please go ahead and ask me and I will try to reach to you and asked you right away when I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.7K 55
'You made me realize that I should be proud of the person I have become,' 🫧- Ngalu was a lost soul, not knowing who she was anymore. Lo'ak was a lo...
437K 13.3K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
25.7K 600 15
(WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD,VIOLENCE, AND SPOILERS FOR AVATAR THE WAY OF THE WATER, SOME EVENTS THAT HAPPEN IN THE MOVI...
140K 3.1K 37
You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father, Jake, but there was something that many...