Champion of the Elves ( compl...

By wolflover272006

Ash Ketchum had only just won against Leon. He went back to Palet Town for a short period of time but what wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
My oc's
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
My characters
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 40

129 4 0
By wolflover272006

Ash POV

I smiled when I remembered the fight that I had with Snipe yesterday. Although Snipe was weak, was he able to fight and he knew his pokemons limits. I had respected him, until I heard that he claimed that I cheated. 

His complaint had been pushed down quickly by Mr.Goodshow himself and he had apologised as well. 

After the first round was over was I happy to know that everyone from the elven region gym leaders had made it through. Daphne, Jack, and Shane had defeated their opponents as well without losing a single pokemon in their battles. 

The second round of the tournament would start the next day, and I found out that Maylene, the fighting-type gym leader from Sinnoh would be my opponent. I had already decided that I would use Vaporeon as my pokemon and I could use any other pokemon if necessary.

Jade would be fighting  Bugsy, the bug-type gym leader from johto. I wasn't worried about that fight since bugsy was pretty weak. No other match upp stood out exept Lance against jeremy and Steven against Warren. 

I sighed and walked to the bed. It was late and I had to battle on 10 already, the first battle. I looked at the bed and smiled when I saw Jade sleeping already. She looked so beautifull laying like that. 

I walked to the bed and laid down under the blanket. After a few minutes was I sleeping besides my wife. 

I woke up the next morning at eight-thirty. Since Jade was only battling on eleven, did I let her sleep. I walked out the room and ate a quick breakfast in the restaurant before making my way to the stadium for my battle. 

I walked up towards my trainer box and glanced at Maylene. Altough she was clearly nervous was she also looking quite confident. I smiled. I was happy that she had become an confident gym leader. the referee glanced at both of us and after we gave him an nod started he his explanation. 

referee: This will be a three on three battle for the second round. The winner will become a participant for the third round of the tournament. All moves are allowed to be used, except if you have lost all your other pokemon. Trainers, you may release your fist pokemon. 

I looked at maylene and saw that she was watching me. She was probably going to choose a pokemon when she knew my first choise. I smiled and released vaporeon from its pokeball. Maylene looked at it and released a breloom. 

I looked at the pokemon and saw that it was well cared for and pretty powerfull for a pokemon from a gym leader. Then I smiled. This was not going to be too dificult. 

Ash: Vaporeon, use Acid Armor, Aqua Ring and defect to dodge the first attack. 

Vaporeon glowed purple when he used the acid armor. At the same time was he surounded by water from the aqua ring. 

Maylene: use bullet seed!

Breloom jumped up and started spitting out seeds, shooting them as bullets at Vaporeon. Vaporeon however was surounded by a small blue light and jumped out of the way, dodging every seed. 

After the attack had ended were both pokemon staring at each other, ready to attack but waiting for the orders from their trainer. I however decided to be patient and see what Maylene would do. I am sure that she is someone who attack hard and fast and if she does that then I can use it to counter attack. And like I thought, was she the one who ordered an attack first. 

Maylene: Use mach punch, then force palm!

Ash: push it back with hyper voice!

Vaporeon screamed towards the breloom, who was running towards him and the sound wave psuhed breloom back and canceled out the two moves it was preparing. I looked at Maylene and saw that she was getting nervous now that all her attacks were getting blocked. 

Ash: now use rain dance, then Water pulse!

vaporeon cried out towards the skies and it began to rain. As soon as the rain started was the ball of water formed before vaporeon and he fired it, with a suprising high speed. The ball of water hitted the suprised pokemon who was pushed back into the wall. 

Maylene: Breloom!! are you all right? If you are, then please use Force Palm!

Breloom suddenly jumped up and started to run towards Vaporeon. I nodded at vaporeon and he nodded back, having understoodf that he should take the attack. Breloom pushed its palm against vaporeon's body who was pushed back a little. 

I smiled when I saw the electricity that had appeared after the hit disappearing because of the rain. I looked at Maylene and saw how suprised she was. I smiled. My plan had worked. 

Ash: Why so suprised Maylene? Never heard of the Hydration ability? Vaporeon, use Liquidation and end it with ice beam!

Water surounded Vaporeon and he slammed himself into the Breloom. The pokemon was pushed back a lot and before it was able to get back up was hit with an ice beam. When Vaporeon stopped the move walked the referee forward and checked Breloom's condition. 

Referee: Breloom is unable to battle. Trainer Maylene, please release your next pokemon. 

Maylene returned her breloom and thanked it. I looked with curiosity at her next pokemon, which was a Medicham. It was definitly stronger than her Breloom. 

Maylene: use High Jump Kick!

I raised my eyebrows at the risky move. A shame that It wouldn't work out the way she wants it to work out. 

Ash: Use detect and then water pulse. 

Medicham jumped up into the air and tried to kick Vaporeon. Vaporeon had dodged the move again with detect and when Medicham took damage from the fall fired Vaporeon a water pulse at the still balance seeking pokemon. Medicha was pushed back and had clearly taken a lot of damage already

Maylene: Medicham are you alll right? Please use Zen Headbutt and Thunder Punch.

Medicham stood shakily back up. When she was standing firm started her assualt. She charged forward with her head surounded by psychic energy and her fist surounded by electricity. 

Ash: met her head on with dubble edge, Vaporeon. Then end it with Hydro Pump!

the two pokemon hitted each other and both took some damage. Then was medicham's fist slammed into vaporeon's belly. Vaporeon flew up into the air and used the moment in the air to release the hydro pump. The hydro pump pushed Medicham into the ground, hard. 

Referee: Medicham is unable to battle. Trainer Maylene, please release your last pokemon.

Maylene returned her Medicham and her last pokemon was a Lucario. It was clearly her strongest pokemon. It glared at vaporeon and gave a loud roar, which was meant to scare vaporeon. It didn't work. 

Vaporeon instead smirked at the Lucario who looked annoyed at that. it was clearly suprised that Vaporeon was not intimidated at all.

Maylene: Lucario we have to be carefull! That Vaporeon defeated both Breloom and Medicham. Be carefull and allways watch that pokemon. But now, use Aura sphere and Dragon pulse after that!

I looked up at the clouds and saw that the rain dance had ended. The sun began to shine again. I sighed and looked back to Lucario. It was standing still, having been shocked that two of its team mates had been defeated by the small pokemon in front of it. 

Finnaly was Lucario moving. He created the aura sphere in his hand and threw it towards Vaporeon. After that jumped lucario in the air and released a powerfull dragon pulse towards Vaporeon as well. 

Ash: Use swift to counter those moves. 

vaporeon opened its mouth and fired the stars toward the two incomming attacks. The starts destroyed the aura sphere but weren't able to destroy the dragon pulse. The dragon surounded vaporeon as it struck him and I saw Maylene looking happy. 

I smiled. It was a strong move. Other wise would it have been destroyed as well by the stars so I admitted that the Lucario was definitly a strong opponent. 

Maylene: Okay, now use Flash cannon and another Aura sphere. 

Lucario pointed its palms towards the smoke screen where Vaporeon lay and fired the flash cannon. After that was the aura sphere formed and fired immediatly. Both attacks hitted Vaporeon. The smoke was finnaly gone and I smiled when I saw Vaporeon standing there.

Altough it had clearly done some damage was he still standing proud. I looked at Maylene and her Lucario and saw that they were suprised. I decided to take the change and end this. 

Ash: Let's end this Vaporeon. Use hydro pump and then Blizzard!

Vaporeon opened its mouth and a powerfull blast of water hitted Lucario, throwing it back into the wall of the area. It tried standing up before it was hit by the next attack, but it was too late. The bliazzard surounded the body of the pokemon and when it ended fell Lucario down. 

Referee: Lucario is unable to battle. This means that Trainer Ash Black will advance to the next round of the tournament. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.4K 17
*COMPLETE* When the Kanto region comes under attack, the Royal family, The Ketchum's, are taken Prisoner. The heir to the throne, Ash Ketchum is the...
60.8K 943 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...
2.7K 21 8
Sort of like an Ash betrayed story, at least it starts out that way but it morphs more into just a story of how ash becomes a champion, it's pretty b...
53.9K 578 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...