HER KAHAANI

By Madhu_Sinha

Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced... More

Promo 🦋
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
PALACE
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
K A D H A L d'eux
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
🪔 Happy Diwali 🪔
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

325 17 16
By Madhu_Sinha

Author's pov

Walking inside the palace Mayur directly went towards his room. After knocking the door he Waited for krisha to open it. On the otherside krisha who heard the door knock got up from bed and opened the door for her husband.

She welcomed him inside while making him stunned by her beauty.

HER SAREE

HER CHOODA

"Why are you locking the door?", He asked after stepping inside.

"I was about to open it after getting changed but Ma called me and It slipped out of my mind", Krisha explained herself.
He nodded his head.

"You are looking very beautiful and I am getting scared", He said while completely lost in her. She was confused.

"Scared? Why?", She asked in confusion.
"You know right that media and many people are going to be present while we are bringing the idol?", He asked. She nodded her positively and mouthed him to continue.

"So, I am scared to have a mere thought of people eyeing my wife with an evil eye. Nazar lag jaati tho?", He said making her giggle at his cuteness.

"Are you serious?", She said while giggling. "Common I am completely serious okay? Moreover, I will apply kajal behind your ear after freshening up", He said and left inside washroom. She was stunned by his words.

After freshening up Mayur come out of the closet wearing a red kurta.

HIS KURTA

He looks irresistible in Everything. Krisha's subconscious mind poked inbetween.

"Should we leave?", She asked.

"Ya we will definitely,but not before this", He said while coming close to her. Taking some kajal from her eye he applied it behind her ear.

"Now it's completely alright. Let's leave", He said and holded her hand in his. They left downstairs.

"Ohoo You both are looking fabb, just like a newly wedded couple", Rahul said in a teasing way. Krisha blushed and looked away while Mayur just Smiled.

"Agar discussions Complete hogaya tho hum Jaye?", Mayur said.

(Can we leave?)

____________________________

After buying a idol they are about to reach their car but suddenly media surrounded them. Mayur instantly wrapped his arm around krisha's shoulder,his other hand was holding the idol while krisha is holding the idol with both hands carefully.

"Don't get tense, they will leave once we reach the car. Okay?", Mayur said making her feel Calm and Comfartable.

"Ji", She said and they kept on walking ignoring the unwanted questions of Media.Their bodyguards surrounded them.

"Sir you are supposed to marry Mr. Gupta's elder daughter right? Then why did you get married with their younger daughter?", One of the Media person asked making krisha more nervous.

"Is this because she is a doctor and will be helpful for your own will", Someone else asked.

"How come they know about me being a doctor?", Krisha thought.

Mayur carefully placed idol on back seat and put on the seatbelt for not making it fall forward. He made krisha sit inside the car and turned towards media with a serious face and started speaking professionally.

"Look whatever happened we don't need to give an explanation to anyone but still we both got married with our own will. So, stop assuming things and don't spread any sort of false news", Mayur said to media and they both left to palace followed by guards.

Reaching the palace our couple moved inside while holding the idol from either sides. All the family members welcomed them inside after doing Aarthi.

After placing the idol inside the pooja mandir everyone left to their own room leaving the couple alone.

Mayur looked at Krisha who was about to go to their room, moving forward he tucked the hair strands behind her ear while lowered her face while blushing. Holding her chin he made her look into his eyes.

"Don't give attention to anyone or anything which hurts you krisha, leave them and be happy. I will always be with you no matter what. Okay?", He said all this while holding her hands in his and having a eyelock.

"Promise me you won't leave me alone", Krisha asked while forwarding her hand infront of him with moist eyes. After having a glance on her hand he again looked at her face. He moved close and cupped her face with his both hands and joined their forehead while murmuring a Promise.

"I will never leave you. I PROMISE. Mayur Sharma will never break his promise", He said with very much determination.

She smiled hearing him. I am lucky. She thought.

After sometime all gathered for dinner while krisha went to change her saree into something Comfartable.

Suddenly Mayur 's mobile started ringing. Akhil. It shows. "Akhil is calling", Mayur said and answered the call.

(Hope you guys remember him. He is Mayur 's younger brother)

Conversation being done in call

"Hello Bhai, How are you?", Akhil from other side of the call asked.

"See everyone, he only called Mayur bhai. He loves his brother more that he didn't even cared to ask about us", Myra said making others Chuckle.

" Hoyy chota packet I was about to ask for you all but you are the one who barged in middle of conversation", Akhil said making others laugh at Myra.

"Ok now stop fighting. Let me talk with my son", Navya said while taking the mobile from Mayur 's hand.

"Hello Mom, How are you doing?", Akhil asked his mom who is his forever favorite.

"I am completely fine Akhi baby, now tell how are you? Are you eating food on time?", Navya asked her younger son with so much care but everyone laughed at the nickname she just gave.

"Yaar Mom, didn't I asked you to stop calling me like that? I am not a baby", Akhil started whining on call making others laugh more.

"I don't care about all this. You are and will be a baby for me. Now answer my questions", Navya said.

"I am completely fine and yes I am eating food on time", Akhil said.

"Let's connect in facetime", Mayur said.

"Not now bhai, I have to go out in fifteen mins", Akhil said making others drown in disappointment.

"Stop making that faces. It's the fact that he never had time for us. He have time for his friends and enjoyment only", Mayur 's dad mocked making others silent and Akhil sad.

"Dad it's not like that..",

"Stop explaining yourself Akhil", Mayur 's dad interrupted and left after saying this.

"Akhi don't be sad, you know about dad right. Now tell me when are you going to come back", Mayur said.

"Soon bhai, I am getting late my friends were waiting for me. I just wanna wish you guys Happy Navratri. I can't be able to call tommorow as you people will be busy in puja and all", Akhil said.

"HAPPY NAVRATRI", Everyone screamed on call while Akhil closed his ears with his finger.

"Yaar my ears. Okay now bye. Bye dadi ma", He said and declined the call.

Call conversation Completed.

After that krisha came down. That's when they remembered about her.

"Yaar in the excitement we totally forgot to ask him to talk with bhabhi", Myra said while slapping her forehead with her palm.

"Don't worry he will talk with her next time", Mayur said.

"With whom I need to talk?", Krisha asked.

Hope you guys liked the Chapter.

Guess what happens in next chapter.

Please do vote,comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 15.3K 30
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
39.8K 3.5K 31
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
1.8M 71K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
244K 10.3K 85
"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show your face to me." he said looking at me...