Make You Mine (Yandere!Demon...

Av broken_Spirit101

(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad... Mer

Note
ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤
𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤
Chapter 1: Before I Knew About Demons
Chapter 2: Meeting Urokodaki
Chapter 3: The Kamado Siblings
Chapter 4: Training With Tanjiro
Poll
Chapter 5: A New Breathing Style
Twilight Breathing style techniques
Chapter 6: Overwhelmed
Chapter 7: Sabito & Makomo
Chapter 8: Untiring Perseverance
Chapter 9: The Final Selection
Chapter 10: Undying Cruelty
Chapter 11: The Hand Demon
Chapter 12: Avenged
Chapter 13: Finally
Chapter 14: Nezuko
Chapter 15: The First Mission
Chapter 16: The Swamp Demons
Chapter 17: Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 18: An Unexpected Meeting
A/N
✨ 𝟝𝕂 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤: 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ✨
Chapter 20: French Fries
Chapter 21: Slaughter
Chapter 22: Boars and Drums
Chapter 23: More Important Than Life
Chapter 24: Wisteria House Drama
Chapter 25: The Natagumo Mountain
Chapter 26: Injured Determination
✨ 𝟝𝟘𝕂 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤: 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ✨
Chapter 27: Inherited Dreams

Chapter 19: Handballs and Arrows

1.6K 32 103
Av broken_Spirit101

Two demons awaited the group outside of the house, and they were not here for a friendly chat.

The first demon was a woman with cat-like yellow eyes and black-to-orange hair. She wore an orange kimono and a black haori.

The other demon had short black hair and wore a plain olive-green kimono and a dark gray haori, decorated by a strip of green that ran down his arms from his shoulders to his wrists, and a necklace with large blue pearls around his neck. His eyes were kept shut, probably because he didn't want to see his fashion choices.

The demon controlling the temari ball chuckled. "Too bad Yahaba that we have to bring one alive. I wanted to kill them all," she threw the ball into the house again causing a huge part of the wall to collapse, making the group visible to the demons.

Another temari ball entered the house. Yushiro, who was trying to protect Tamayo got hit by the ball, causing him to lose his head (quite literally).
(Y/n) gasped in horror as she tried to deflect the ball from hurting others further. "Yushiro-san!"

Tanjiro turned to his sister. "Nezuko, move the woman sleeping inside to a safe place outside."
"Outside is too dangerous!" Tamayo shouted as she held Yushiro's decapitated figure in her hands. "The house has a basement. Go there!"
"Got it. Nezuko, move the woman there," Tanjiro told Nezuko. She followed her brother's instructions and ran towards the other room.

The temari demon laughed, "I killed one already."
The balls returned to the demon, but only after causing a slight graze on (Y/n)'s left cheek, causing her to bleed a little.
She held her golden sword warily in front of her. "Their presence is heavy. These demons probably have a large amount of Kibutsuji's blood. I need to be careful."

"The demon slayer wearing hanafuda earrings must be you, right?" she grinned, glancing at Tanjiro. "And the one with (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes with a golden sword hilt is you."
"They're targeting us?" Tanjiro panicked, as he didn't want (Y/n) to get hurt.
Yahaba frowned. "Susumaru, remember to not kill the girl. We need to bring her safely to the lord."

"Tamayo-san, please go to a safer spot. They're targeting us demon slayers!" (Y/n) alerted.
"Please focus on your battle and not us. We'll be fine here," Tamayo responded calmly as she looked up, "because we're demons."

"Are you done?" Susumaru laughed. "Let me end your lives with this handball!" she hurled both her handballs at the house at a lightning pace.
"Breath of Water, Seventh Form: Drop Ripple Thrust Curve!" Tanjiro struck an arc to slow down the ball and the ball got impaled by the sword. However, the ball moved on its own and removed itself from the sword.

"The ball can move on its own??" (Y/n) realized. "The ball did turn at an unnatural angle when it hit Yushiro. It's almost like the demon is controlling the balls with her mind."

The duo looked back to see Yushiro's face being regenerated in a disturbing manner slowly.
"I told you we must not get involved with demon slayers from the start," he said to Tamayo, frustrated, "My blindfold isn't perfect. Although I could hide the house, smell, and the breath of people, the actual existence won't disappear. You should know that clearly!"

"I didn't sense the presence of the demons before they attacked. Could it be because of the blindfold spell?" she wondered.

"Anyone who disturbs my time with you," Yushiro regenerated the rest of his head, "I WON'T FORGIVE THEM!"

The temari demon cackled. "What did you say?" she removed her kimono from her upper body, revealing a black crop. "This is fun! You should be honored to be killed by me, one of the Twelve Demon Moons!"

"She's not from the Twelve Demon Moons. Urokodaki-san said they have engravings in their eyes stating their rank," Tanjiro thought.

"Is that something important??" (Y/n) gasped. "Didn't Urokodaki-san tell me something about the Twelve Demon Moons? Wait, I don't remember anything he said though... Why am I so dumb?"

Four more arms popped out of the temari demon's body, as two balls turned into six.
"She has even more arms now!" Tanjiro thought.  "Oh no."

Susamaru threw all the balls into the house. "Alright, let's keep playing. Until the sun comes up!"
The duo almost didn't notice the attack, as Tanjiro was too distracted by (Y/n)'s beauty. (Y/n), on the other hand, was too busy questioning her own intelligence to pay attention. They barely managed to avoid getting hit.

It took her a while to get used to the balls bouncing around the room, but she managed to figure out a way to somehow deflect them. Whenever a ball came near her, she sensed its presence as the temari balls had the same presence as that of Susamaru, but a bit weaker. When the ball changed its trajectory, its presence changed. Tanjiro, however, seemed to have a bit more difficulty deflecting them.

"Breath of Twilight, Seventh Form: Solitary Moon!" She changed her footwork to create flowing attacks for defense, increasing her sense of her surroundings.

Two balls hit the demons in the corner of the room, causing a huge dent in the sides of their heads.

"I need to finish them. And quick." (Y/n) slashed another three balls in consecution. Tanjiro tried to protect the demons in the corner while trying his best to find a way to stop the balls.

"Hey, you useless demon slayer!" Yushiro called out to Tanjiro. "You'll know its direction if you look at the arrows. Dodge the arrows!"
"What arrows?"
"Seriously, you can't even see that?" He took out a card from his haori. "I'll lend you my sight. You should be able to chop off the handball girl's head."

He threw the card which landed and stuck upon Tanjiro's forehead while (Y/n) cut the handballs aiming for her in half.
Tanjiro gasped. "I can see it now... the arrows which are guiding the handballs, they're moving along a track."
"Thank you, Yushiro-san! I can see the handballs now!"

Nezuko entered the room after putting the unconscious lady in a safe place.
"Nezuko, go outside. I'm leaving the demon on the tree to you!" Tanjiro instructed.
"Hmm." Nezuko ran to the second demon.

"The girl with a golden sword... and the hanafuda earrings boy. I'll make sure to bring both of you to my lord!" Susamaru cackled, making Tanjiro fly into a rage.
"If you dare touch her, I will crush your life like the insect you are," he hissed, lunging at the demon and managing to cut off three of her arms. However, he was unable to cut the head off due to more handballs rushing at him.

"Tanjiro, be careful! I'm going to help Nezuko with the other demon. He seems just as powerful!" (Y/n) shouted at Tanjiro.
"Got it!" he yelled, rest assured knowing that she would be with Nezuko.

                                                                                       🎗

Nezuko's POV...
I couldn't believe it! That demon managed to hurt Onee-san while I was in the same room. I was definitely going to kick her butt after dealing with this weird tree demon with eyes in his hands. I kicked the hand-eye demon once again, but some kind of force caused me to fall to the ground from the tree.

It's probably the closed-eye demon's power. Screw this.

"What a dirty brat. You need to be eradicated," the blue bead necklace demon jumped down from the tree.
"Breath of Twilight," Onee-san suddenly appeared behind the demon. "Fourth Form: Glowing Dusk."

Just as she was about to land the attack, the demon held his hand in front of him, revealing an eye with a green iris and an orange cornea with an arrow pointing upwards in it.
"I need to deliver you to the lord alive, but if you dirty my clothes, I don't care if you die."

And just like that, Onee-san was sent flying around, making her crash into the ground and multiple trees continuously.
I kicked the demon from behind, causing it to fall to the dirty ground. I don't care if the dirt made his OCD act up, but he was going to die for hurting Onee-san.

My kick caused him to lose control of his power for a moment and Onee-san fell onto the ground. Thankfully, she wasn't flying around anymore.
"Ouch..." she clutched her head.

Onee-san was bleeding a bit on her forehead. I think her blood is special since it takes a lot of restraint from me to control my demonic instincts whenever I see her blood. Didn't the demon on the last mission say something about that? I think they said she was a marechi blood type...

He stood up. "You disgusting creature. I'll make you suffer for kicki-" He was cut off by Onee-san cutting off his legs, causing him to fall once more.
"Who's going to suffer now, bitch?"

He tried to use his powers once more but one kick by me sent him flying into the house wall.

                                                                                             🎗

(Y/n)'s POV...
I couldn't see the arrows like Tanjiro could because of Yushiro's ability, but I could sense the arrows and the direction they were going. It was a bit difficult to increase my ability so much while using the breathing techniques too. If I wanted to behead him, I would have to launch a surprise attack.

Thankfully, I had just the right breathing technique for that. However, I'd need Nezuko to help me distract him.

Before I could plan further, Nezuko was whisked away and thrown into a tree. It repeated multiple times. The arrow demon was laughing like he was having the time of his life.
"Everything is as I expected. I'll strangle the demon till sunrise and maybe break a couple of the girl's bones."

Wow.
The audacity.

"Eighth Form: Falling asteroids." I felt six more arrows aiming towards me. I used constant attacks in order to deflect the arrows while running toward the arrow demon to close the distance between us.

"Nezuko!" I called out, hoping she would get the hint. She did.

Nezuko hurtled a few punches and kicks towards the demon, momentarily weakening the arrows. 

I changed my breathing technique. "Third Form: Mystical Twilight."
The breathing technique allowed me to increase my speed to the maximum to momentarily disappear. I ran behind the creepy hand-eye demon, confusing him where I was.

I finally found the opening thread, managing to decapitate the demon in one swift slash.

                                                                                     🌺

I apologize for taking one long week to update. However, I should be able to upload the bonus chapter soon, as it's finally the holidays!!! Happy Diwali to all the Indians 🪔🎆

Just a question. Do y'all prefer third person or POV's? I've been thinking of changing the writing to the second person (you). Should I stick to the original or try writing with second person to see if I'm comfortable?

I think we can all agree female Muzan is infinitely better than Mich- I mean, Muzan's male form  😫❤

Fortsett ĂĽ les

You'll Also Like

194K 5.9K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
8.2K 282 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
23.8K 368 23
Y/N, a girl who was orphaned at 6 and orphaned a second time after her adopted siblings were massacred by a demon. She was raised by Gyomei Himejima...
9.7K 267 12
"Rui. I swear I'll protect you no matter what even if it mean's death it's self. I'll find the cure for your sickness and to turn you back into a hum...