His Obsessed love

By Author_Fiction99

He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love n... More

Preface/ Character Sketch
Part 1 First Sight
Part 2 First Meet
Part 3 Secret Admirer
Part 4 Car Ride
Part 5 Heartless Vs Ruthless
Part 6 Unexpected Visitor
Part 7 Desire Vs Reality
Part 8 - Rejection
Part 9 - Freedom Vs Yearning
Part 10 - Blackmail
Part 11 -Love or Pain
Part 12- Part of Life
Part 14 Taken
Part 15 - Action
Part 16 - Unpredictable fate
Part 17 - Battled with Nightmare
Part 18 - Escape
Part 19 - Rescue
Part 20 - Lesson or Punishment
अयोध्या 😍/ Ayodhya 😍
Readers
Part 34

Part 13 - Heartbreak

395 29 37
By Author_Fiction99

"You are late."

Startled by listening to the question, Sneha looked up, only to see her brother gazing at her curiosity with arms folded leaning against the door. She thought he would've left by now like he informed her on call.

"Bhai I."

"Your phone was switched off, so I couldn't inform you about my cancelled leave and postponed plan about leaving today."

"Phone battery was dead."

"Thought to pick you up from college, only to learn you left an hour ago. I thought you'd be home before I arrived."

"Traffic Bhai."

He wasn't questioning directly, yet she knew what he wanted to know. She mumbled in a low voice while avoiding his sceptical gaze, she wasn't lying but it wasn't the complete truth either. Her phone battery was indeed dead, to which she couldn't contact him. And on their return she was stuck with traffic.

"Alright, go freshen up then, I'll make tea for us."

Spoke Siddhart after a minute of silence only to watch her nod in agreement and walked away towards her room. He didn't inquire further not because he accepted her answer. But because she looked exhausted not only from outside but within too therefore he didn't pester her.

"So how's preparation for the exam going?"

A while later stepping in her room he asked her while sitting on a chair, handing her the tea cup with biscuits.

"Fine Bhai."

"Did he bother you?" careful Sneha."

Her eyes went wide, as she almost dropped the cup, listening to his question but managed to hold it steadily. But her reaction to his question didn't go unnoticed by the observatory gaze of Siddhart.

"(Naa bataane ki kayi wajah hoti batane ki bas ek aur wo hai Vishwas.)There are many reasons for not telling, but there is only one reason for telling and that is trust."

Spoke Siddhart after not receiving any answer from her for long minutes, he didn't want to pressurise her for telling him. But he was extremely curious to know about it. And the fact he can't stay for long as he needs to leave to assist his wife makes him more worried.

"I'll tell you all if I can't manage it Bhai."

"Alright, just don't get hurt. hm."

"Sure Bhai, don't worry."

She felt the irony of the situation laughable, as she was providing assurance to her brother when she's not assured herself. She's hiding the truth from him but wants him to believe her. And all because of Abhiraj, her fear of him and his threat. She just hoped, by her disinterest and aloofness, Abhiraj will have a change of heart and stop bothering her. So she can focus on her studies without any stress.

__________

"Meet me, Out at College parking.

Looking at the text from him, she frowned, even if she likes going out, meeting people, then being forced to go out isn't acceptable. How should she make him understand? That she doesn't want to do anything with him. Opening the locker she gazes at the numerous present boxes, given to her from him. She hasn't even opened a single one of them to check what's in there, Loading all of them in a Bag. She decided she'll try to convince him one last time. If not the least she'll try requesting him to not bother her during the exam. Feeling quite determined, she pulls the zip of the bag. Regardless of what he has to make her submit, she can't let this go on for long. It'll lead him to believe there really can be a chance for them. Which isn't right, besides the feeling of being controlled was more unbearable for her.

"Sneha stop."

Hearing her name, she stopped to look back, but watching the unknown guy, she frowned. Who's he? What's his intention behind approaching her? She thought soon he was before her. The boys in UNI rarely approach her, hence she was quite wary of him thanks to Abhiraj she can't trust any guy now.

"Hi, I'm Ankush Kumar, I'm in your class Sneha, third row second bencher."

As he introduced himself, she felt embarrassed she didn't even notice he's her classmate. But honestly told him how she didn't know instead of pretending to know him.

"Um pardon, I didn't notice. How can I help you?"

Embarrassed to know she doesn't even notice him in class. While he had a crush on her, he rubbed the back of his neck shyly then snuck a glance behind where his friends were. Observing his look they raise their hands in an encouraging manner. So he turned towards her in confidence.

"Professor Dinesh, told me to hand these notes to you."

"Oh, so it's you? I'm sorry, I forgot to meet you to take this."

"Yes, uh no problem, here the notes."

"Thank you, I."

Saying this, taking a file out of the bag, he hesitatingly raised it towards her, she raised her hand to take the file. When she heard the sound of painful yelp, startled, she looked up only to find Ankush holding his jaw painfully, moaning in pain. As she looked around she saw Abhiraj standing before her.

"Wh what are you doing? He just came to handover notes."

Realising he punched Ankush, she rushed to explain, but her words fell on deaf ears as he glared down at her direction. Following his gaze she saw a love card peeking out of a fallen file. Her gaze widened in fear, why did this happen to her? She thought in despair.

"It..it's not what you think I. I."

She mustered the courage to explain, but her fumbling was seen as her feeling guilty. But she was just too scared to calm herself, by seeing him angrily beating Ankush. As it reminds her of the scene when he brutally thrashed Ankit, her friend, in front of her.

"How dare you harbour feelings for Her? She's mine, do you hear me?"

He roared in rage, claiming her as his, which made her feel ashamed, as few students who were leaving, stopped to witness the fight instead approaching to stop him. Unable to stop him and face the situation out of embarrassment, she clutched her bag and ran out of the college. Ignoring the watchful critical gaze of everyone. She ran without any fixed direction in mind, till her feets gave up. Dropping on her knees she covered her face and burst into tears. How easy is it for him to claim her as his before all like a mere object? Without considering her feelings or consent? She thought as more tears rolled on her cheeks. What'll others think of her now? What if her brother comes to know about it? What'll she say, how will she answer their question, or face them? She couldn't even think further, as feeling a hold on her arm pulling her up.

"Calm down."

She looks back only to find herself in the embrace of Abhiraj. Enraged by his actions and annoyed by getting disrespected by him, she jerked his hand off then pushed him away and thoughtlessly slapped him hard enough to feel her own palm stung.

"Enough is enough, don't ever touch me again, don't you understand? I. I dislike your arrogance, loathe your touch and hate you."

More than the slap, it was the realisation of being hit for the first time in his life, which left him stunned for seconds. Words have power to hurt more than anything he realised today. Because the slap was ignorable, as it barely hurt him, but her words felt no less than someone slicing his heart with a knife.

"Don't say that, I know you don't mea."

However, looking at the place and onlookers he tries to calm her down first. Specifically when she's weeping badly without caring about anyone or anything but feeling hurt he objected, in order to stop her speaking anymore. But she didn't listen and firmly conveyed her feelings honestly. Pushing him away, she retorted more angrily.

"I meant every word I said, is that hard to believe? What have you ever done to make me like you?"

"Are you saying this because I beat him? Then don't, he's scum who was tr."

"No, it has nothing to do with him, or anyone it's you, I'm fed up with you, your obsession, persistence, overbearing presence and dominance."

Wiping her tears, she picked her fallen bag, as he watched her silently processing her words. While opening the zip of her bag she took out all the gifts he had given her then threw them in his direction, making them crash with his body and scattered on the ground like discarded trash. He glanced at it, then looked at her, it was like he hit her bottom line today. And she won't stop until she lets out her feelings.

"You think you can buy my affection by giving me expensive gifts? Taking me out to luxurious venues?"

Choking on her sob, she paused, he raised his hand to comfort her but she raised her palm to stop him. And retreating one step from him, continue speaking. Not willing to be his puppet anymore, she made up her mind she'll either take help of Law, complain to his parents, explain to her brother if not she'll end her life. But she won't let him control her or her life anymore.

"Showing me what, I can't even think of getting, I can get by being by your side? It all makes me feel like I'm selling myself to you."

His eyes widened in shock listening to her, he felt too hurt to listen to her more. The girl's he didn't love, get good treatment. Now in love, he wanted his girl to get the best treatment. Only to know, he made her feel insecure and humiliated? was truly a huge blow to his own heart.

"Enough Sneha, don't speak in rage, you're too agitated now. I won't tak.

"In rage you can go around thrashing or hurting others remorselessly and I can't even speak my mind?"

She retorted, directly calling out to his hypocrisy. However instead of feeling bad, or angry, he tries to calm her. Knowing well, words of calmness wont pacify her, he tries to shut her with threats.

"I don't want you to regret your words and don't forget I've vid."

"Stop with your threats, because I don't care, send it to whoever you want, I won't be with a shamelessly hypocritical and violent guy like you ever."

Saying that she turned around without caring about anyone or him following her, she rushed towards the bus coming. But stopping her by the hold on her wrist he spoke.

"(Bol Liya? Mil Gayi shanti? Ab meri bhi suh lo.) Done speaking? got peace?" Now listen to me."

It wasn't a suggestion, but a request. He looked at her not with plea, but helplessness. But she ignored it, as he never paid heed to her helpless pleadings, pain or wishes.

"Have you ever listened to my helpless pleadings? Consider my wishes? Then why should I listen to you?"

Deeply agonised by her words and speechless by her question he stared at her in bewilderment. His feelings never convinced her to give him a chance, however today even his anger was futile in front of her agitated self.

"Forget about listening, I don't even want to see you, the sooner you understand this the better it will be for you to stay away from me."

Saying this she glanced at him resentfully once then ran in the direction of the bus stop. Fortunately, too lost in her words, Abhiraj didn't dare to rush after her again. Still not understanding what provoked her to say all this? Did that Boy mean more to her? That beating him made her lashed out on him? Or is she really fed up with him? He didn't get to explain that he didn't thrashed that Guy for interacting with her. Or sneakily giving cards to her, he beat him because his friends at distance were making remarks to her. And he assumed the guy was having malicious intent. Alas his uncontrollable rage, messes the situation more. Feeling disappointed he looked down when his gaze fell on the shattered gifts on the ground. He handpicked them with so much consideration, while imagining her reaction to them, but she didn't even open to see them. Feeling hurt, giving up on self esteem, ignoring the judgemental gaze of passerby, he bent on the road to pick up the various boxes of gifts. And walked back to his car, he wanted to call her to know she's fine or not. But knowing she'd rather block his number than answer him. He restrained himself and drove towards his own home.

____________

"Careful Abhi."

Holding him before he fell to the ground, Kartik spoke and then closed the door of the vehicle behind.

"(Jab pyaar mein gir chuka to zameen par girna kya chot dega?) When I have fallen in love, what hurt falling on the ground will cause?"

Clasping on Kartik's shoulder he tries to walk steadily, while mumbling something inaudible to himself.

"Wish I was like them. Or I should probably learn from them how to get affection from those who dislike you."

Listening to Abhiraj's words, Kartik looked at him then in the direction he pointed his hands. Only to see his loyal pets Dali and Damon whom he picked from stray, running after him to greet him.

"Mom was so against me for bringing them home, but within a week she became more fond of them than anyone."

Pushing Kartik he bent down on the ground to cuddle and pet them. Kartik, listening to his words, coughs to get rid of his horrific imagination. Abhiraj leashed up like these pets on four, all getting clingy and cuddly towards others.

"What happened to him who hurt him?"

Looking at his son all drunk and out of control. Digvijay asked Kartik, who was assisting him. Noticing the dark handprint on his palm.

"Heartbreak happened to me Dad."

"Get here Abhiraj."

Lost in own thoughts, in a drunken state Abhiraj ignored his fathers call and instead of stopping he tried to leave from there with assistance of Kartik followed by Dali and Damon.

"You're grown up, but not enough to ignore your father, get back here to talk."

Angered by his behaviour, Digvijay spoke sharply. Making him winch at the rage of him, as irritated he turned around then walked back to his father.

"Sit down. Danish get lemonade and hangover meds for him."

"Tell me, what happened?"

"Nothing much, my possessiveness ruins the progress I had with her."

"Who are you talking about?"

Asked Digvijay even though he was aware who can affect him like this. Meanwhile, knowing he can't escape today, Abhiraj decided to tell him everything. At least to his father hoping to get some support from him if not his friends.

"I'm in love Dad, but the Girl I love hates me, no matter what I do she doesn't like me."

"You make it seem like you've treated her so well huh."

Instead of hearing his father, he heard the voice of his Mother which irked him more. His friends definitely exposed him to her; he was certain about it so he glared in the direction of Kartik who intentionally avoided meeting his gaze.

"Looks like I'm the only one unaware. Even you are aware of his doings."

"Of course, unlike you I'm not ignorant. So not only I'm aware of his so-called love but his mistreatment with the girl too."

"I'm sorry about that."

Listening to this Digvijay glanced at Sanchi, his wife, then at Abhiraj who was avoiding making eye contact with him. Looking at his guilty expression and listening to his apology he asked.

"Are you truly serious about her?"

Instead of paying attention to his Apology He was eager to know about the severity of his feelings and his sincerity about her. But listening to his question Sanchi glared at him, she heard from his friends. But didn't interfere by giving him a chance. However, today hearing him, she knew he failed miserably.

"Does it even matter? When she doesn't? He should forget her."

"I can't Mom, I truly love her."

"Why? What makes you love her? State your reasons."

Sanchi gazed at him sternly, where Digvijay too was looking at him. Under the strict gaze of his Parents, Abhiraj looked down where Kartik was confused about what to do, leave or stay. But even he looked curiously at Abhiraj at this question.

"Everything Mom, whether it's her kindness, her simplicity, her courage, I can't give a specific reason."

"Yes, you love everything about her, even her fear and her tears."

He winch feeling depressed at his Mother's word, as she rebuked him. He really felt the nature of his Mother and Sneha is the same. Both can't seem to understand him or his feelings at all.

"Mom Please."

"You can't even confess what you did, then how did you get the gut to even behave with her in an unspeakable way?"

Saying this she looked on at him angrily, where Abhiraj lowered his head more guiltily. He couldn't refute his mother at all, as she's right. The thing he can't confess he actually did. But then calming himself he tried to speak again but knowing he'll just express his regret, Sanchi spoke before he did.

"Even if you regret it, it's useless, cause there's no cure for regret."

"But you can't tell me to give up on her Mom."

"As if you've any other option left? Can't you see that your so-called feeling is toxic for her?"

"I'll.."

"People don't hurt the one they claim to love, but you? Not only did you make her cry but made her feel unsafe."

"Mom I..

"Give her time, don't confront her and stop bothering her until the exams are on."

"I agree, if you're serious about her, we'll have a word with her family. For you, but before that don't approach her."

"I agree, she's young, give her space and time to figure out the situation first."

He looked at his parents then Kartik, listening to their words he nodded in agreement. Then got up to leave for his room with Kartik. On reaching inside his room bid farewell to Kartik and closed the door. And thought a lot, looking at the text conversation with her on the phone. Then the pics he had with her, she doesn't allow for selfies with him. Yet he had few of them in his phone. Because of others, who took it for them in his words. He gazed at them for a while, but recalled his conversation with her in the evening. He felt frustrated, she hates him. She won't be with him regardless of what's on stake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 68 24
Nothing left my mouth as I stared at him in shock. He truly believed that I was part of this. The man, who I had lived with and served for months. Th...
346 109 34
He hungrily pushed her so that she leaned by the wall. His pupils darkened as he moved closer. "Your smell." He hoarsely uttered on her ear as he pok...
42.8K 5.9K 42
He turned abruptly to face her, she was already getting on his nerves. "What in the name of Allah is wrong with you?" he asked with a sigh."You don'...
150K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...