fake, trent alexander-arnold

By SHARKYSLVR

in which she's in a youtube group and he films a video with them or in which they have great chemistry and... More

FAKE
one
two
three
five
six
seven

four

762 20 12
By SHARKYSLVR

KHALI'S POV

Falling for someone you're not supposed to. Only something I would do. Since Trent and I began this whole fake relationship thing, obviously we've become closer. And we've acted as a couple in times where we didn't need to.

We constantly flirted. I'm not sure if it's just from my point of view but friends definitely don't look at friends that way.

Sometimes when he looks at me, I notice a sparkle in his eyes. Though, that my just be the acting that we have to do. I don't know.

I want to tell him, but the fear of being rejected is weighing me down. I know that even if he doesn't feel the same, we'll stay friends. I'm not sure if it's the best idea to tell him actually, if I tell him and he doesn't feel the same we'll still have to act like a couple. That'll be very awkward.

It was almost impossible for me to fall for him. His brown eyes, looking into mine everyday. His plump lips that I get to kiss everyday. But I wish it was real. And that I could do that, knowing that we both like each other and that it's not fake.

I know I joke that he's really 'fit' but realistically, he is. He's beautiful and people would be stupid to not agree. There was not one thing that I didn't like about him.

I just wish that he feels the same. If not, well I don't know.

It'll hurt, but I'll have to deal with it.

TRENT'S POV

She is so beautiful. I'm not supposed to like her, this is all fake. It's not supposed to be real. We literally have a contract.

But someone would be stupid to not see that she literally looks like a goddess. Her brown eyes and curly hair, she was perfect in my eyes.

I want to tell her how I feel but the fear of being rejected is weighing me down. She might not like me.

It's very confusing being in this position, we kiss everyday, we hug everyday, we hold hands everyday, was it not expected that we were going to fall for each other?

The brits are coming up, that might be a chance to tell her. Seeing as we have to act like a couple anyway.

But if I tell her and she doesn't like me back, I don't know what I'll do.

It'll hurt but I'll just have to deal with it.

TODAY THE BETA SQUAD were filming a 'guess the gold digger' for kenny. Trent would feature in this video just to help the group figure out who's the gold digger.

At the moment it was just the beta squad on set, Trent still hadn't arrived which gave the boys a chance to ask Khali about their relationship.

They always wanted the best for her. She was like their sister after all. They had seen everything she had to go through in the past. It wasn't nice for them to see her so damaged for a period of time.

But they had noticed, since it was made 'official' that trent and khali were 'dating', she had become a lot happier. Which was something that they loved to see.

Khali would get messages from Filly everyday. Considering he's not an official member of beta squad, she felt closest to him out of everyone. They were brother and sister.

They had known each other since before she had known the rest of the boys. They had kept that close bond for over 8 years. Their friendship meant the world to each other.

"so khals, how's you and trent doing?" Niko asked sitting the girl down.

"yeah we're doing really good." she said with a large smile on her face.

"you look really happy." he said with a big smile, loving to see her like this.

"i agree, you're glowing girl." sophie, niko's girlfriend, said from behind the camera. Khali blew a kiss to her.

"he does make me happy." she said leaning her head on her face, smiling thinking about him.

"oh you're proper falling for him?" niko said with his eyebrows raised in shock.

"mhm." she said hiding her face. She hated lying to them.

Even if it wouldn't be a lie that she liked him, she wasn't in a relationship with him. Meaning she was lying to them.

Most of all she hated lying to filly. She was surprised he hadn't latched on to the lie yet.

"speak of the devil." sophie said as khali turned her head to see trent walking towards her with a smile on his face from seeing her.

"you alright babe?" he said kissing her slowly.

"mhm." she said into the kiss.

"ok enough of this." they heard aj saying from behind her.

They both looked behind them to see the disgusted look on his face making them laugh.

The boys left the set for 5 minutes to get Kenny ready and this left Trent and khali a chance to talk.

"you okay." he asked if s soft tone.

"yeah im fine, you?" she replied.

"not bad, by the way if me kissing you or touching you in any way makes you feel weird, tell me." he said with a genuine look on his face.

"you don't make me feel weird at all." she said with a slight smile.

He smiles and leans in to give her a peck, catching her off guard.

"no one's around, you don't have to do that you know." she said chuckling.

"i know i just wanted to, is that okay?" he said looking at her with his doe eyes.

"yeah it's fine with me." she said nodding as he leans in to kiss her again.

They pulled away as they heard the boys coming back in ready to film the video.

IMESSAGE
trent
jude

trent
bro i need your help

jude
with what

trent
so yk the whole fake dating business
with khali

jude
get to the point brother 🙄

trent
🖕🏾anyways, i think im actually starting
to fall for her. like fr

jude
so tell her?

trent
what if she doesn't like me back

jude
oh wow you actually like her like her,
you never usually care about getting rejected

trent
yep, idk what to do. we kissed today like proper kissed
when no one was around and she was fine with it

jude
omg, she likes you mate

trent
but it's not guaranteed though lad

jude
well aren't you going to the brits with her in like 2 days ?

trent
yeah?

jude
until then, give hints. then tell her on the night
of the Brits. romantic bro

trent
that's actually a good idea. thanks bro🫡

@trentarnold66: some pics from a photoshoot i did a while ago 🫡

liked by kingkhali, marcusrashford, aishamian and others

load comments

@kingkhali: fine mf 😫😫😫
-> @trentarnold66: thank u baby

@kingkhali: can u hear me screaming 😍
-> @trentarnold66: i can actually

@kingkhali: sometimes i wonder how ur my bf
-> @trentarnold66: oh you be quite ur beautiful ❤️

@marcusrashford: looking good my brother

@chunkz: cleannn

@aishamian: 😍😍
-> @kingkhali: pardon
  -> @trentarnold66: IM MARRIED

INSTAGRAM DMS
aishamian
trentarnold66

aishamian
hey trent ;) xx

trentarnold66
uh hi?

aishamian
so i saw your comment on khali being
beautiful or something

trentarnold66
what abt it

aishamian
you know damn well she's not 💀

trenrarnold66
literally keep her name out of your mouth,
ur not cute

aishamian
you could have so much better like me

trentarnold66
no thx

aishamian
whatever, don't come running to me later

trentarnold66
yeah i won't dw

@kingkhali: i very much dislike girls that go for taken men
tagged: aishamian

liked by trentarnold66, yungfilly, leighannepinnock and others

load comments

@trentarnold66: im all yours baby
-> @kingkhali: hope she sees this x

@yungfilly: yeah my sister 🤣
-> @kingkhali: u alr know LMAO

@dukedennis: u tell her

@chrisnxtdoor: do i need to fight someone
-> @kingkhali: might need to chris

@aishamian: tag me next time
-> @kingkhali: i.. did?

i actually do dislike girls that go for taken men tho like ???
the brits chapter will be like chapter 6 i think, next chapter will be them going to America and meeting amp 🫡
love u all don't forget to vote if you can 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
51.7K 822 12
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 --> two worlds collide again after a heavey break up. Love isn't good for me. I'm not meant to show my feelings. [𝐇𝐈𝐆�...
251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...