SMOKE RINGS | VMINKOOK [ ONGO...

By Minficz

❝A perfect liplock needs exactly half the talent required to make a smoke ring.❞ ❝You are bluffing!❞ ❝Well, w... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
°CHARACTER-REVEALED°
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41

CHAPTER-26

105 9 34
By Minficz

A/n:- Strong fluff ahead ~

When you stand in the middle of an aristocratic secret party with a wine glass lazily swaying between your fingers.

What do you expect in general?

Find a hot little chick to make out with, at night?

Or being the typical cliche, wait for your Romeo to pick you up and slam you against the wall.

Well, I was waiting for my Juliet.

And mind you, he is the most beautiful Juliet you could have ever seen.

And yes, it's a he.

Now, wondering what a hot muscular man with a tightly fitting tuxedo and expensive accessories draped from top to bottom doing here?

Well, it's a complicated plan you see.

And I named that plan as 'Smoke Rings'.

It took two years to plan it out and here we are.

Wondering how I entered here?

What is a street brat with zero dollars in his pocket doing here?

Well, technically we lured every single shareholder of Mr. Jeon's company into the stripper house where Jimin and Hoseok were present and drugged every bitch to write us their shares of the company into my name.

Eglan's name.

But it wasn't enough.

We needed the ledger.

The full fledge ledger which holds Mr Jeon's weakness.

Bitch, was smart to hide it in a place where it would never be found.

The hospital.

The same hospital where Namjoon works.

We tracked him down and threatened him to bring us the ledger.

And boom!

Now, I currently hold 45% of the company's shares.

Illegally, of course.

But who cares? Those bitches had it all illegally too.

I just stole stuff from the thieves.

So, its not that bad-

"Sir?" A waiter called out.

"Yes?" Eglan responded.

"Would you like some more wine, Sir?" Jungkook smiled and nodded.

The waiter elegantly poured into Jungkook's cup and handed him a tissue.

Jungkook quickly unfolded the paper to read through it.

Juliet is in the closet.

Now, that made Jungkook smile but he maintained his composure and slipped the tissue into his pocket.

"Attention everyone! The chairman of Jeon enterprises would like to share some information," the announcer said.

This is it!

His target is here.

The D-Day!

"So, as you have all known, it's an auspicious meet today. I would be announcing the next heir of my company. Also, the one who will run my empire tonight-" he coughed but continued anyways, "the one with the largest shareholders will run Jeon Enterprises-" he coughed again before running breathlessly.

Jungkook furrowed his brows as he watched the man sway a few times before dropping back into the chair. He watched Mr. Jeon say something into the announcer's ear.

"I am so sorry for the inconvenience but Mr. Jeon would like to take his leave due to his health problems. Please don't be disheartened and continue to enjoy the party."

What kind of dirty tricks are you playing Mr. Jeon? Jungkook gritted his teeth with his hands fisting tight.

He watched the guy being dragged carefully out of the stage over his wheelchair.

It's not over yet.

I am going to turn you into ashes, Mr. Jeon!

I promise.

"Hey, handsome~" A girl chirped as she stood in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled softly as the naive girl walked herself into the lion's den.

"Hello there, pretty lady. How can I help you?" Now that was the most generous accent he could pull out.

"Hello to you too...Mr-?"

"It's Eglan."

"Oh my god! I am so sorry for not recognizing you, Mr Eglan. It's a pleasure meeting you," she voiced out.

Jungkook internally scoffed at the lady's sweet talk.

Because one, this is a party held by the old man to invite investors from all over the world.

And two, it's the night Mr Jeon  would announce him as the next CEO of the company after him.

And this lady just happened to throw herself over him not having any clue about that?

Interesting.

"Isn't the party a little boring? I was wondering to hang out on the balcony over the second floor. Would you be interested, Mr. Jeon?" The girl said and winked at Jungkook.

Now, why would Jungkook say 'no' to a hot make-out on the balcony of  Mr Jeon kinda fucked his two-year full-proof plan?

I mean who's going to stop him? Plus, what could go wrong?

Jungkook leaned over her ear and circled his hand over the girl's back to pull her closer, "Deal!"

__
__
__

He stepped into his suite with his hand draped against the woman's waist and locked it behind their backs. She leaned in to wrap her arms around his neck and pushed him towards the bed.

Now, what would Juliet do?

Sit and watch.

Cry and wail.

Nah! He is going to break this bitch's arms for touching his man.

Okay, too exaggerated but who cares?

Jimin lunged himself out of the closet like a flying panda except he didn't have the cute fluffy fur over him.

Anyways, he pulled folded sheets that were kept in the closet and wrapped them against the woman's eyes as he jumped over her.

"What the hell-" before she could scream for help, Jimin quickly pushed the needle into her arm and she dropped unconscious over the recliner in the corner.

K.O!

"Damn, I didn't know you were this possessive about me-" Jungkook tried to tease.

The keyword is tease.

But before he could speak further he was pushed against the closet by Jimin with his hands caging the coconut head.

"J...Jimin."

"It's Tyne for you, baby," Jimin smirked and leaned in to press his lips against the younger's lips but was interrupted by a finger against his lips. He furrowed his brows and looked at Jungkook who shrugged his head in denial.

"Nuh-uh, it's me who's going to be intimidating tonight, princess," Jungkook spoke and swiftly picked Jimin with his hands firmly holding onto his thick thighs and turning them to let Jimin's back hit the closet door.

"Woah! Where did you get this sudden strength, bunnyboy?" Jimin cooed as he let his hands travel down Jungkook's chest.

"I am not a bunny! Plus, I have been working out," Jungkook says proudly with a raised chin.

"Awe, how cute." Jimin smiles and ruffles Jungkook's hair.

"No! That's not cute. That's hot. Plus, stop babying me. I am a grown-ass man now." Jungkook pouts with his hands still around Jimin's thighs and the latter slowly circled his arms around Jungkook's neck to pull him closer.

"Okay, my hot little bunny. Tell me, what do you want to do now?"

"How about a liplock?" Jungkook proposed with his curious doe eyes taking in the thick moist lips of Jimin that were oh so close to his.

"They say a perfect liplock needs exactly half the talent required to make a smoke ring."

"You are bluffing!" Jimin rolls his eyes with his hands still around the male's neck.

"Well, why don't we give it a try?" Jungkook closed the distance by pressing his lips against Jimin's. He slowly moved them over the other's lips and sucked over his top lip.

Jimin let a breathy moan as Jungkook pushed him against the closet and deepened the kiss. Their lips molded against each other perfectly. He ran his fingers into Jungkook's soft locks as the younger continued to suck his bottom lip and let it go with his teeth gnawing into the flesh of the lips one last time.

"Are you sure you are the same Lil Jungkook that I knew?" Jimin spoke between his breaths and Jungkook guided them towards the huge bed in the middle of the suite and gently laid Jimin over it.

"I told you I am not a bunny. I am a muscle bunny now!" Jungkook puffed his chest and Jimin covered his blushed face with his hands and broke into fits of giggles.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook pouted and got in between Jimin's legs, "Also, don't hide your face. I wanna look at it."

"No! I am super red right now and I look like a baboon so no, you can't see me." Jimin tried to turn and hide his face in the pillow but Jungkook was quick to grab the other's wrist and pin them over his head, "I don't care if you look like a baboon, I wanna see you."

And there it was.

Brief eye contact in such an intimate position.

Jimin pressed his lips hard but broke into laughter, "Jungkook! You look like the red panda!"

"I...don't," Jungkook stuttered and patted his cheeks to rub the blush off his face but guess it wasn't working.

"Yes, you do!" Jimin clutched his stomach and laughed louder as Jungkook tumbled over him unable to hold his 'muscular' strong body.

It soon turned quiet as Jungkook nuzzled his face into Jimin's neck, "Tyne?"

"Hmm?" Jimin hummed gently running his fingers through the soft locks of Jungkook that slept over him.

"I was tired pretending to be... strong," he finally choked out the words with his hands griping onto Jimin's waist.

He was told to be strong.

He was told to be brave.

He was told not to cry.

He was supposed to bear the weight of being free alone.

He was told to fight for the ones holding expectations from him.

But just for the night.

He doesn't want to.

He just wants to cry in front of his Jimin.

Is that bad?

"It's okay. You don't have to do that anymore. You can cry to me. I won't tell, anyone. If you feel burdened, I am here for you-"

"No! I ain't allowing you to throw yourself under the bus again. I already lost you twice. I can't afford to do that again." Jungkook turned them around to place Jimin over him, "It's my turn to protect you." he quickly wiped his cheeks and held Jimin's face.

"My bunny's all grown up, huh?" Jimin smiled softly before pecking Jungkook's lips.

"I missed you." Jungkook cried silently as Jimin kissed him again.

"Me too," Jimin mumbled between their kiss.

A/n:-

Woah! Wait!

I forgot to ask the questions.

WHY DID MR JEON SET BACK?

DID HE GET A CLUE ABOUT JUNGKOOK'S PLANS?

WHAT WILL JUNGKOOK GONNA DO NOW?

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER.

Oops, my caps were on.

Anyways! Imma meet you, tomorrow kids.

Love you.

Maddie 🙂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
741K 37.8K 23
In which Jimin is addicted to smoking and agrees to give up on one condition... That his childhood best friend and ultimate crush Y/N will give him a...
736K 16.7K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
125K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...