ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

lxxix

569 24 5
By Anna6307

CHAPTER LXXIX

Touché.

"Care to explain why we are invited to Father Kieran's funeral?" Lucy fumed, staring at Niklaus.

"Well, funerals are usually to see off the dead-"

"-ugh." she groaned loudly. "Don't go about joking, Niklaus. I could have saved him if you had had the basic manners of not picking up somebody else's calls."

"You were in the washroom and I'm pretty sure the call was quite urgent. It seemed fitting to pick it up."

"Well, then, you should have taken me with you!"

"Father Keiran's behaviour was uncertain and rabid. I couldn't risk your safety." he said casually, turning off the bedside lamps as he settled comfortably under the covers.

"He is dead, Klaus." Lucy glared at him. "Do you realise how serious that is?"

"I know. And I'm not saying anything against him or mocking him or anything like that. Today morning's incidents were enlightening enough to realise that it was unsafe."

"It was a goddamn nosebleed! Just a single nosebleed which is common!"

"No, it's not."

Lucy sighed exasperatedly. "I could have saved him, Nik. But you chose to not inform me. And now he's dead."

"The hex returned, Lucy." he said softly. "He was about to kill Camille. He was beyond saving. There was nothing you could have done to save him."

"I could have done several things!" she yelled. "But you stopped me from helping. Cami particularly asked for my help and yet you chose to keep me unaware of all. And even after that, I get to know the truth through the fucking invitation for the funeral."

"The hex wouldn't have been erased even by his death." Niklaus explained, his voice calm. "No spell would have worked. What if the hex would have been transferred to you? I couldn't take the risk."

"You don't get to make my decisions." Lucy said firmly. "I am the witch. I know what to do, when to do, how to do and if to do it or not!"

"You can get angry with me all you want but I did what I did to keep you safe." he said firmly.

"Go to hell." she spat in anger and left the room.

"Lucy, c'mon-!"

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

The next morning Klaus was even more crankier than Lucy, given how she was the one supposed to be with a ruined mood.

"What's the matter?" Lucy asked almost hesitantly, turning her eyes to the Original Vampire sitting across from her in the bar where everyone had gathered to pay Kieran tribute.

"Nothing." he muttered, drowning yet another glass of scotch.

"I don't remember asking you to drink my share of alcohol as well." she quirked a brow at him.

"I think you've drank enough for a month yesterday morning only."

"Touché." Lucy said payfully, before her tone turned serious. "Seriously, though. What's wrong? You've been sulking the whole morning and it's not even like you were this sad over me getting angry with you last night."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "You're still angry at me for yesterday?"

"Yeah." she nodded. "But not enough to leave you like this."

"Allow me to make it up to you." he said, standing up from his seat and offering his hand to her. "Come with me."

"Alright." she said, taking his hand and going with him, albeit a bit suspiciously.

He stopped once reaching the washroom and pushed its door open to pull them inside and lock the door behind them.

"It's men's loo." Lucy narrowed her eyes playfully at him.

"It's empty." he shrugged, checking each cubicle.

"And what exactly do you plan to do?" she asked with a knowing grin.

"Make it up to you." he murmured, backing her into the corner until her back hit the wall.

*tw : pda*

"How?" Lucy breathed out as he lowered his head to kiss the side of her neck, trailing his lips up to nibble on the base of her ear.

"You'll find out soon." he whispered into her ear, making her thighs clenched.

Niklaus brought his mouth to hers, pushing his tongue inside as it tangled with hers in a flurry of heat and pleasure.

Lucy wrapped her arms around his neck but he pried them open and pinned them above her head onto the wall with one hand, continuing to devour her mouth.

She tugged on his grip, not liking the lost of control, but he simply held them tighter as they broke the kiss, breathless.

"Fuck, I love you." he panted, his forehead resting against hers.

"I love you too." she breathed out, bringing their mouths back together in a searing kiss.

"Tell me." she began, breaking the kiss. "What's been on your mind since morning?"

*tw over*

"Mikael." he sighed, closing his eyes as he rested his forehead against hers. "I dreamt of that demon. Perfect damned freudian timing. In my dream, we were perfectly happy, cradling our little princess. But then he appeared out of nowhere and stabbed me with the white oak stake. And he was going to harm you two and I just couldn't do anything."

"Hey," Lucy said, cupping his cheek to look into his eyes, "do not overthink. You're gonna be an amazing father. I know it, You already are. And you know, I have kicked Mikael's ass before, I'll gladly do it again. Hell, I'll love the opportunity."

"I know." he laughed weakly. "But. . . it just felt like someone picked up on all my wounds. . ."

"Don't you even dare say it." she scolded. "You are nothing like that monster who fancies himself being called a father. He is a shame to the word father. He doesn't even deserve being called one. And you. . . you are not him. You have a heart which wholly belongs to our little princess. You'll be the best father in the world. Hell, I know how much you're gonna spoil her with all the gifts and candies and how you both are always gonna team up against me."

"That's for sure." he laughed lightly. "I'm always gonna be her favourite."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

"How's things at Bayou?" Lucy asked, looking at the Marshall wolf as the pair moved ahead in the parade, Klaus and Elijah right behind them. They were here to pay tributes to Father Kerien even though the jazz music hurt her head a lot.

Hayley sighed. "Just Oliver trying to launch a revolution every five seconds."

"And did you find out who was responsible for the blastings?"

"Francesca Guerrera." she answered. "She runs the Palace Royale Casino."

"Is somehow Hotel Royale Palace related to it?"

"Just a copy." she shrugged. "I don't trust this woman even one bit. The man who blasted himself in the Bayou was known to have a debt with the Casino but after he died, all the debt magically wipes off."

"That is what I'll call sketchy."

"Do you think I was the target of those bombings?" Hayley asked.

"Of course, you were." Klaus spoke up, wedging his way between the two as he draped an arm over Lucy's shoulders. "If I were to wager a war against the wolves, you'd be my first kill! I would string you up, for all your worshippers to see."

"How gorgeous." Lucy smiled falsely at him, shrugging his arm off her shoulders, not noticing how Hayley slowed down so that she and Elijah must be walking alongside, behind them, not so far away. "Is the sudden death appealing much to your gorey tendencies?"

"Ouch." he winced playfully. "Too much gore shaming? I'm hurt."

"Brilliant." Lucy grinned sarcastically at him before a coughing fit hit her.

"God's punishing you, I see." Niklaus grinned before a frown marred his features as another coughing fit hit her.

"You alright?" he asked, looking at her with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm okay." she murmured weakly, covering her mouth with a handkerchief. "Just, some water."

"Yes, here." he nodded, rushing to procure the small bottle from inside his coat and uncork it to hand it over to her.

Lucy took it from him with unsteady hands as another cough racked her body up, followed by numerous more, making her hold onto Niklaus for support.

"Hey, hey, Lucy," he said worriedly, leading her out of the crowd, to the side, as Elijah and Hayley followed suit.

"I'm okay." she wheezed, covering her mouth with the handkerchief as she spluttered out another cough.

"No, you're not." Hayley said before turning to Klaus. "What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know." he exclaimed, running a hand through his hair in worry. "She was fine a few hours ago."

"That's blood." Elijah said suddenly, his eyes falling onto her bloodied handkerchief.

"What. . .?" Lucy gasped softly, a wave of dizziness hitting her, her head beginning to feel light before blackness spread over her and her body went limp.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy woke up in the Compound which was surprisingly empty, eerily empty.

"Hello?" she called out, her voice shaking. "Nik?"

She could feel something was off about the place. It doesn't feel like it was real.

"Brie?" Lucy called out into the empty space, assuming this to be another dream where Brie would visit her.

"Who's she?" a male voice called out as a person stepped in front of her.

"You?" she gasped, stepping back in shock as she stared at Mikael before her. "You are dead. None of this is real. This is a dream, a nightmare."

"I assure you, darling, that this is in all aspects real." Mikael smirked at her before vamp speeding behind her to grab her in a chokehold. "Welcome to my hell. Stuck in an eternity of watching over that hideous creature my children fancy calling brother."

"You bastard!" Lucy snarled, trying to fight off his hold. "I killed you with my very own hands. All of this is just a stupid witchy craft that the lovely Genevieve must have done."

"You're delusional." he laughed mockingly. "I am not dead, but I was earlier and you know, I paid your dear old father a gorgeous visit. Ha! He was so delighted."

"Fuck you." she spat, knocking her head back to hit him square in the nose, allowing his grip to loosen off her as she wrenched free of it. "You met him? Wonderful. He must have enjoyed seeing your bastardly face and remember it so that when he will return, he will chop you off in so many pieces that even your vampire body won't be able to decide from which to grow off the rest of your body back."

"Like I said, delusional." Mikael laughed, wiping the blood off his face. "As if your bloodline isn't already tainted enough, witch, that you decide to fill it with poison by merging it with that bastard."

"You're the fucking bastard!" she yelled. "You miserable old piece of shit. What do you even think you can do to me, huh? Forgot how our last encounter went? Or shall I reenact it for you here? Oh, yes, I would rejoice seeing you burst into flames yet again."

"What I can do to you?" he repeated, chuckling to himself. "For starters, I might kill that monster you're bearing."

Lucy snorted to herself at his words. "You think you can harm a witch? Last I checked, Genevieve wasn't smart enough to put me powerless here."

"You believe a witch could beat an original?" he chuckled. "Let's test your theory, shall we?"

"Oh. . ." she sighed mockingly. "Don't blame me when you lose, old man."

Mikael sped towards her but slammed into an invisible wall.

"Oh, how I love magic." Lucy grinned at him, before jutting her hand out and his heart came flying out into it.

"Loser." she scoffed, looking in disgust at his body which fell onto the ground with a thump.

But seconds later he was back onto his feet, his heart already regrown.

"Oh, you're fast." Lucy shrugged to herself. "Good, I guess, otherwise I would have gotten bored here all alone."

"You're a coward." he chuckled. "Fight me fairly."

"Okay. Whatever." she shrugged and let the wall disappear.

Mikael threw a chair at her this time, with his full force, but she turned it to water before it could hit her, which fell onto the floor with a loud splash.

"I'm not thirsty, old man." she chuckled. "Do something better."

"You're stuck in this hell, witch." he snarled at her. "Perhaps it's better to die by my hands. That monster festering in your womb, Klaus is gonna ruin it one way or the other. Better, he dies now and you along with it."

"You're the monster, Mikael, not my daughter. And let me make it very clear, the only person dying today is you, not me, not my daughter-"

She stopped mid-sentence, raising her hand in the air, freezing Mikael, who had a wooden stake in his hand and which was just a few inches away from her womb.

Lucy stepped back from him, tsking at him. "You're a cheater, old man. I was talking and you attacked. How is any of that fair?"

Mikael's mouth twitched in an attempt to reply, but he was unable to due to the spell on him.

"I quit playing fair now. Bye. Bye." she raised her hand and wiggled her fingers in a lazy wave before swiping her hand out and slicing his body clean into two parts across the torso.

"Ew." Lucy scrunched her nose in disgust as a few splatters of blood landed on her face.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"Ugh. . ." Lucy groaned as she woke back up in the compound, lying onto a wooden table, a solid three minutes later of watching Mikael's body slowly grow back.

"You're okay. You're okay." Niklaus rushed, engulfing her into a bone crushing hug.

"Yes, Nik. I'm okay." she mumbled, her voice muffled by his chest. "Can't breathe, though."

He broke the hug, only to hug her again, kissing the top of her head as he took a breath of relief.

Lucy hugged him tighter. "I'm okay, Nik. I am not hurt."

"Oh, Lucy." Hayley came forward to hold her hand in comfort, hugging her as Niklaus moved back to give space. "Thank god you're okay."

"Yupp. I kicked some asses."

"What?" Hayeley and Klaus asked at the same time, looking at her in confusion.

"I saw him. He was trying to kill me, but I killed him. Again."

"'He' who?" Niklaus asked.

"Mikael." Lucy sighed. "Don't know what place it was, but it was in some way real."

"It was real." Genevieve said, making Lucy's eyes turn to her, and narrow in distrust.

"What are you doing here?" Lucy deadpanned. "After all that you did, you still have the audacity to be here."

"I had no role whatsoever in all that happened that day at the party. I've already tried to explain it to Klaus-"

"-save it." Lucy interrupted. "Why are you here now? Who called her?"

"Lucy," Elijah answered on her behalf, "she has saved your life."

"Probably because she's the one who endangered it in the first place."

"It is the ancestors." Genevieve said calmly. "You are quite aware of their feelings towards the child you're carrying."

"Fuck your ancestors." Lucy hissed. "It's just a baby."

"I can't do anything about that." she raised her hands in defence. "The ancestors are way above me,"

"Oh, yeah, up there in the sky. So way above." she smiled sarcastically at her. "But, what you can do is leave."

"Fine." Genevive scoffed. "And you're welcome."

"Whatever." Lucy rolled her eyes.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" Klaus asked quietly, holding Lucy closer to himself.

"No, he failed." Lucy murmured, snuggling deeper into his chest as she threw a leg over his.

"What did he say to you?"

"Just crap." she shrugged.

"Crap like?"

Lucy sighed quietly. "He said he met with Steve on the Other Side. Other than that, just pointless explanations to why he is justified in killing our baby."

"I'm sorry." he said quietly.

"No." she frowned, looking up at him. "Don't be. It's not your fault."

He shook his head slightly, his throat bobbing as he swallowed. "My father has harmed you so much, just because of me in one way or the other."

"No." she said firmly. "He's not done anything because of you. He's done all that because he's a monster."

They fell quiet until Niklaus shuffled and got up from the bed.

"What happened?"

"Come, I want to show you something." he said, taking her by the hand and walking towards the adjoining door in their room.

"The nursery?" she asked in excitement. "You added something new?"

"A lot of things. See for yourself." he smiled, slowly opening the door.

"Wait." she said, not yet looking inside. "Before I look inside, please tell me you haven't broken our deal on not using a lot of dark colours. Dark colours are gloomy and not good for the babies-"

"-I have not changed the colours." he raised his hands in defence. "Have a look inside now."

"Okay. Good." she nodded, before looking inside.

She laughed awkwardly. "Nik, it's exactly the same as we made it. . ."

"Come inside. C'mon." he ushered her in.

She looked around for the changes, until her eyes fell onto the play area.

"You brought the toys." she smiled softly. "They're beautiful."

"Are they?" he raised a brow at her. "Go on. Have a closer look."

Lucy walked towards it, her eyes scanning the toys, until a soft gasp left her lips. "Those. . . those are. . . How did you-?"

"You told me about the toys you got for Brie when she first came home. I arranged for them to be brought here from Florida."

"You remembered?" Lucy whispered, her eyes glassy with emotion.

"Of course I did." Nik smiled softly, wrapping his arms around her. "I remember every single one of our interactions, love. I carry your memories with me more than my own."

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n :

Don't blame me for the gorey scene😭, I'm getting a lil too inspired from The Boys these days.

Also, just two more episodes to go!! I'm so exciteddd <3333

Also, I forget every time to mention 💀 If you guys wanna check out a Lucien fic, then I've recently started one !
enemies to lovers
• FMC betrays MMC
dark darkk
But please do read all the trigger warnings before starting, it's a somewhat dark fic!

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2897

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.6K 43
"When you saw her,his eyes light up and his heart fastens they it should"-klaus "he touched my soul long before i know what his hands feel like"-jodh...
254K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
65.4K 2.4K 18
โ˜พ โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ-- ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„ /หˆ๐ซษ›๐ฏ(ษ™)๐ซ๐ข/ ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ; ๏ฟฝ...
173K 6.7K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...