SMOKE RINGS | VMINKOOK [ ONGO...

By Minficz

❝A perfect liplock needs exactly half the talent required to make a smoke ring.❞ ❝You are bluffing!❞ ❝Well, w... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
°CHARACTER-REVEALED°
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41

CHAPTER-25

79 10 23
By Minficz

"Jebb!" Yoongi called out as he held the broomstick between his fingers.

"Hm?" Taehyung turned around to lock eyes with Yoongi.

"Thank you," Yoongi's voice was soft yet Taehyung heard it.

"For?"

"For protecting me the day we entered here and for staying with me all this while-"

"Wait, hold up! Why are you talking like you are leaving?" Taehyung frowned and walked towards the male.

"I am going to stab you to death, Jebb. I am going back to Viper once I kill you." Hot tears gushed down Yoongi's cheeks.

"You are joking. Aren't you?" Taehyung's voice cracked.

"It's been too long since I have seen Hoseok. I...need to see him. I am sorry!" With that Yoongi pushed the sharp-toothed weapon right under Taehyung's rib piercing through his skin and pushing it in. Taehyung let out a muffled cry.

One of the guards saw their encounter and buzzed the alarm.

"This will make things more complicated than I thought," Yoongi says with his eyes shifting between the guard and Taehyung.

"Guess...what! I love complicated mess." Tae smiles weakly and holds onto Yoongi's hands with his.

Taehyung's face scrunched as the object twisted his insides and screamed his lungs out. The pain seared through his abdomen. His breathing was hampered as he clutched onto Yoongi's biceps but it didn't help. He gasped short quick breaths before his knees gave up and he slid down to the ground right over his knees.

"I hope to see you again, Major," Tae said in a struggling tone.

"Me too," Yoongi said fixing his shirt and wiping the blood off his hands, and glancing at the male that kneeled before him in defeat.

The officers came rushing in with their guns pointed over Yoongi's head. Yoongi simply shrugged his shoulders and winked at Tae as he raised his hands in defeat in front of the officer's guns.

"Inmate 0993! Why did you do that?"

"This bitch challenged me!" Yoongi laughed out loud as he got handcuffed and taken away.

One of the officers came rushing towards Taehyung, "Inmate 3012! Are you okay? Can you hear me?" He then leaned over to Tae's side to check his pulse, "Call the ambulance, now!" He ordered the other officers standing behind him and they rushed back to follow the orders.

Tae blinked a few times at the scorching bright sun and dropped his head towards the part of his body that was bleeding...like hell.

It was moments before Taehyung collapsed to the floor, breathing through his pursed lips that raised a little dust off the ground.

__

__

__

Mr. Bang rubs his palms as he waits for the hospital van to head their way.

Taehyung will be escorted through it.

It's only time they are going to save him.

Once he saw it in the vicinity, Mr. Bang blocks the van's way by skidding his car in front of it.

"What the actual fuck man!" The driver screams at Mr. Bang but since it was a deserted road so it was quick and clean to get down the car and attack the driver.

Mr. Bang provoked the driver to step out of the van and swiftly stabbed a needle through his shoulder knocking the man down.

"Soobin! Get in," he ordered the boy and dragged the unconscious driver towards his car and threw him into it.

Soobin was quick to jump into the driver's seat and showed a thumbs-up to Mr. Bang before heading to the jail.

I am here for you, brother!

"What was the commotion about?" One of the paramedics seated in the back asked.

"Nothing, sir. The driver was too tired so we had to take shifts." Soobin manipulated his voice a little and spoke up.

"Sure," the senior paramedic smirked.

The ambulance will surely go to the hospital now.

But not just any hospital.

But the one where they want it to go.

The ambulance rushed down the road at full speed with paramedics pinning different tubes into Taehyung's body and one of them pressing over the wound to stop it from bleeding further.

"Sir, his blood pressure is dropping! We need to hurry up," One of them informed and turned towards the driver to signal him to drive faster.

"Check the upper rack, there must be more gauze. Use that to press onto the wound. We need to prevent more loss of blood before we reach the hospital." The paramedic informed his student and went back to check the IV bag and pulse of the prisoner.

__

__

__

Both the paramedics and the driver got off and pulled the stretcher out and wheeled it down towards the entrance of the hospital.

"What's the case?" One of the hospital doctors came rushing and checked Taehyung's pulse and then his breathing.

"A male patient in his early 20s has a stab wound on the left abdomen. His pulse and blood pressure are falling rapidly. He needs surgery immediately," the senior paramedic informed.

"Don't worry, sir. We will take care of him from here," the doctor informed as he signaled a few of the nurses and staff to help him push the stretcher toward the lift.

"He is also a prisoner!" The junior paramedic added as he clicked his tongue to the insides of his mouth.

The stretcher immediately stopped and the doctor turned toward the senior paramedic, "Why wasn't that information told?"

"I didn't feel that was important. Saving his life is more important irrespective of what he is." The senior informed.

"I am sorry to say this but without prior notice and a police officer with his case file, we cannot operate on him."

"And who the fuck says that?" the senior raised his tone.

"Our hospital protocols say that. Plus please mind your language. You are ruining the hospital decorum!" the doctor tried to justify.

The senior stepped forward to look at the doctor's nameplate and then his face, "Listen here, Mr. Kim Namjoon if this man dies here without receiving medical treatment. I will make sure to sue you in court. Doctors like you don't deserve the right to save a patient."

Namjoon couldn't afford to take a prisoner case today.

Mr. Jeon was visiting the hospital today.

He just fucking can't take this case and draw out his grave today.

"Go ahead, sir. But I will stick to my principles no matter what. Bring an officer and his case file and register him-"

The senior smirked as he stepped closer, "You think I have worked for five years as a paramedic, for fun? Clean your eyes and look ahead at him. Your formalities apply to patients that aren't in a critical state. To remind you of the law, any person who steps into the hospital in a critical state bypasses the registry and is obliged to receive medical care. So, shut the fuck up and treat him!" The senior yelled.

"Sir, I can't feel his pulse!" One of the nurses from behind spoke with sweat beading down her forehead.

Namjoon gritted his teeth and whispered to the senior paramedic, "I will make sure you pay for this!"

The paramedic quickly leaned close to Namjoon's ear, "Believe me, you wouldn't want to make me pay. Just make sure to keep him alive at all costs. He is Mr. Bang's person."

Fuck! This can't be good.

Mr Bang's person is here.

Why did he have to come on the day when Mr Jeon is supposed to be here for a visit?

Is this a coincidence?

Is this planned?

Ah! Just why is it getting so complicated?

The doctor sighed and then turned towards Taehyung and got on top of the stretcher, "Prepare the defibrillator and move the stretcher!"

Namjoon started the cardiac resuscitation as soon as he got on top of Taehyung. He turned back one last time to glare at the man that created so much havoc for a...prisoner.

The stretcher was pushed towards the lift and the senior paramedic finally breathed in relief.

He quickly called a number and waited till it connected.

"What's the status?"

"He's in." The paramedic informed.

"Cool! Let's clear out the way."

"Sure, sir!" The paramedic saluted and rushed towards the waiting room.

Mr. Bang on the other hand drove his car towards the spot where he was expecting a guest. He casually fixed his glasses and drove the car through full speed.

__

__

__

Jimin tripped over his knees and cursed under his breath as the sting pricked through his scraped knee. He winced as he stood up and removed his stupid freaking heels. He quickly ran through the streets bare feet, bumping into a few people but he could care less.

His soles were completely chapped and a scraped knee wasn't helping either.

Then what was truly keeping him going?

The rush of hormones?

The eagerness to see his men after two freaking years?

The desperate urge to fall into their arms?

Does it even matter?

All he could do was run and keep running.

He never once looked back because the fear of being caught before seeing them was haunting him.

His legs were running far away from Viper's hold but yet felt a chain locked tight against his ankle. The feeling of being pulled back crept into him.

With a sharp breath, he abruptly stopped at an intersection with multiple people crossing across the busy road.

Burn.

Heat.

Pain.

It all nuzzled his feet as he stood still. Well, it wasn't just because he ran barefoot but also because of anxiety.

What if Eglan had changed?

What if he doesn't remember me?

What if his feelings have faded?

Well, honestly questions twirled inside his head.

But he was sure of one thing amongst all of that.

He ain't dying tonight before seeing that coconut head!

Honk! Honk!

Jimin's thoughts were cut off as he saw a black car stop in front of him.

"Long time no see, how are you Tyne?" The old man signaled to get into the backseat and Jimin couldn't help but smile back wide.

"Mr. Bang-"

"Shh! Get in. We have somewhere to go to," Mr. Bang pointed toward the CCTVS around them and Jimin quickly nodded before climbing into the car. 

A/n:-

That was a whole lot!

So, we have Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin is the story too!!!

Why was Taehyung directed to the hospital where Mr. Jeon was coming?

Why is Mr. Jeon visiting the hospital anyways?

What will Namjoon do now?

Jimin is being escorted by Mr. Bang.

But where?

Any questions?

Hope you liked the chapter.

Meet you in the next chapter.

Love you kids.

Maddie 🙂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.3K 15
is he mafia?? or killer A indian girl who lives in korea now she had stuck with him y/n: no one loves me taehyung: i love you honey y/n: you j...
148K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
1.1M 44K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
145K 6.6K 53
Taehyung is a sweet boy live with his siblings and loved them too much.. don't know about the mafia's world and their names. A story where two mafia...