SAND CASTLE - TAEKOOK

Od Ookami11

Jeon Jungkook was madly and badly in love with his classmate Kim Taehyung. And he was was determined to make... Více

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 11

298 12 0
Od Ookami11

Chapter 11

_______________

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
(after chapter 9)
" for an abortion Tae!  you don't have to birth the baby ." the man said and took now a frozen Taehyung in his arms, making both of wear masks the headed to his black tinted Mercedes Benz car.

The speedy car now run through the busy road of Busan city, even with the bustling noise and crowds outside the inside of the car felt too suffocating for the pretty male.
even the driver could feel the tightening air around the car, the driver has years of experience with driving the two on the back, but today was different, way too different.

The car came to a halt when the traffic light turned red, and only then Taehyung took a loud breath making the person beside him look at him.

"turn left Mr Lim." the pretty male uttered.

"huh?-

"why would he turn left when the hospital is in the front?" the handsome man beside him questioned.

"turn left Mr Lim, and that's an order." Taehyung pressed his words and the driver gulped and look between the two, and two of them were giving him hard glares, the driver felt a sweat running down his spines despite of the slightly cold weather.

Mr Lim closed his eyes and blindly turn to the left ignoring the scorching death stare at himself. if the older was strict then the other was stubborn. he might get reprimanded later for his action but no in hell he's going to enrage the younger pretty male. both his masters are scary.

"what are you doing Taehyung? where do you think you are going?" the handsome man asked the younger who avoided looking at or listening him. Taehyung kept his gaze outside the window. not minding the eyes on him.

"stop the car Mr Lim." and car suddenly came a halt with screeching sound because Mr Lim abruptly stepped on the brake when he received another order from Taehyung.

"get down hyung." Taehyung stood outside of the car and waited for the other to come out, which the older male ignored. "please come out here, Joon hyung!"  he now pleaded the other.

Kim Namjoon huffed at the younger and came out, he squinted his eyes when he saw the place they are at, a children's park. he couldn't help but imagine of what the younger is planning. but if Taehyung is not gonna obey what he said then he might do something that'll make him regret later.

Taehyung came closer to Namjoon and hold his older brother's hand, his hyung's hand was always warm as long as remembers. He dragged Namjoon further into the vast park and made him seat on a secluded bench from where they could see almost every spot of the area.

they both sat in  silence, listening chirping of few birds on the trees and loud squeal and laughter of the childrens in the park.

"why did you bring me here? did you thought I might change my decision if I see these childrens, Tae?" Namjoon decided to break the silent without beating around the bush. and Taehyung just shrugged, not answering the questions.

"you know what's going to happen if you keep the fetus alive?"

"I didn't plan to keep it alive as well hyung." Taehyung said making Namjoon look at him with raised eyebrows.

"and yet here you are Tae, two months along." Namjoon scoffed.

"I wanted to abort it as soon as I heard of it." Taehyung said and kept his left hand softly on his stomach. "but it's father was present in the hospital as well and I couldn't k-kill it right away, I thought I'd just come the next day without telling anyone and be done with it, b-but hyung the cries of Jungkook, the father, kept ringing in my head and to clear my head I came across this park." Taehyung looked at Namjoon who's now looking at him intensely. he took a deep breath, " look at the right side of the corner hyung." he told Namjoon who followed the direction and saw few kids were standing there with poor clothings. Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"now look at everywhere in the park."

the park was full of childrens and most of them were together with their parents, siblings or nanny's. elegant dresses or beautiful clothes were wrapped around them and the only childrens remained outcasted were the kids at the right corner. Namjoon took a deep breath, it  was easier to to know that the kids were either orphaned or abandoned and he didn't wanted to listen whatever Taehyung was about to say, his little baby brother was always his weakness, his pouty face and puppy eyes could melt the most cold hearted person let alone him.

"I know what are you thinking, 'i should not listen to Taehyung or I will melt' ain't you?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon looked away with a sigh. Taehyung was right. "I approached those kids that day , and all of them stepped away instantly as if I was gonna hurt them, when I asked them why they were going away, and one of them said they weren't excited to meet one of the monsters who just gives them false hope, they said they hated their birth givers who abandoned them so easily." Taehyung was a crying mess by now, tears were not stopping at all, "they even said the monsters should have killed them even before they were born, those kids became mature even before their actual age, their words made me rethink my decision, I asked them what they were doing here, they told me that the people from their orphanage instructed them to stand here in the park so that someone might pity them and would be willing to adopt them." Taehyung hastily wiped the tears. even Namjoon wiped his face.

Taehyung took Namjoon's hand and pressed it against his soft stomach. " it's my baby hyung, a part of me, my flesh and blood, it doesn't matter if it was a mistake, but I'm not gonna be a monster and kill them. Jungkook's cries or his pleadings didn't made me not to abort but these kids did. I felt like I was the monster they were referring, I've never wanted to be a monster, I just wanted to live and make a name on my own. but not at the cost of a innocent soul that too my own baby. and I'm not going to leave my baby alone ever Joonie hyung." Taehyung left Namjoon's hand and hide his face into his palm and cried.

Namjoon took a deep breath and stood up. " no one has ever been able to make you do something against your will, you always did what you wanted to do. you left home, you chose a different path of career, you even refused to get engaged with my best friend and everyone supported you, Taehyung." Namjoon looked away. Taehyung was always way too stubborn and spoiled. still everyone supported him blindly because he was a ball of sunshine. loved by everyone and knew how to make everyone's day better with his wide boxy smile and big eyes.

" you were supposed to get engaged before you leave for Paris. I honestly don't know what are you doing anymore, are you going to give away the baby after it's born?" Namjoon asked making Taehyung snap his head towards him.

"I'm marrying Jungkook, within a week." Taehyung replied making Namjoon shocked.

"what the fuck Taehyung! you are going to marry someone you had a night stand with? are you out of your mind or what?" Namjoon raised his voice.

" I know it's sounds crazy , but I'm doing it, for the baby, only for the baby."

Namjoon sighed and rubbed his palms together. he ran a hand through his hair . "uh--cool, we are done with the conversation then, but yeah after today you'll never see my face again, since you can't leave the baby and it's father, you just left us forever Taehyung, I FUCKING don't know what to tell my best friend when he comes back after a month. and what about father Taehyung?? have you ever thought of it? of course not!" Taehyung looked up at mention of his father, but he did thought and it only left him with cold feets.

"I'll make sure no one knows what happened, I'll also tell them you left for Paris even before you were scheduled to. live happily with your new family Tae. good bye!" Namjoon left him seated on the bench and disappeared from the park.

Taehyung looked at the disappearing figure longingly.

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠...

___________

Taehyung sighed and looked at his reflection at the mirror, the conversation he had with Namjoon still left a bitter taste in his mouth, his brother was mad at him and he had every right to be.
Taehyung was spoiled this much and Namjoon had one of the biggest hand behind this, he provided Taehyung everything even before he opened his mouth and got everything on his feet he demanded.

Namjoon only wanted his betterment, he even stood against their father when he forced Taehyung to chose their family career. Namjoon stood with him when he left home with nothing but the cloth he was wearing, he even managed to get Jimin admitted with him.

Taehyung took a deep breath and wiped his face with a towel. a morning nausea hit him and he came to the washroom to clean himself.

Taehyung placed the towel in it's place and came out. he looked at the bed where the younger male was sleeping on his stomach, face hidden between the pillows, the pillow wall between them was thrown onto the floor.

It was weird to call the younger one his husband. Taehyung would not believe anyone If someone said that Jungkook might be husband, he would have laughed at it. but right now it didn't make any sense. Jungkook was his husband and he had a baby on the way.

Last night Taehyung behaved out of his character, well as if the Taehyung before he left everything, he teased the younger. well, he didn't know Jungkook would be so easy to tease. Jungkook red flushed face a sight to watch. and it's not false that now his husband is one of the most handsome man.

Taehyung came out of thought when heard a groan, he looked at the younger who is now squirming on the bed twisting on the side and spread his right hand, searching for something? he saw how Jungkook sat up with a jolt and ran his eyes all over the room before those pair of dark doe eyes settled on him. Taehyung could swore he saw Jungkook's eyes dilated and sparkled at the same time.

Jungkook got up from the bed and walked closer to Taehyung, his sleeveless vest and dark sweatpants were crinkled due to the night. he run a hand through his bed hair trying to smoothen them. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face with a slight smile, he gave a peck to Taehyung's forehead and pulled now a wide eyed pretty male to his warm embrace.

"good morning, love. I love you!" Jungkook's morning voice deep enough to rise goosebumps on Taehyung's body. Jungkook nuzzled his nose into Taehyung's hair. placing small kisses on the crown of the head. Taehyung was sure Jungkook thought he was dreaming.

"good morning husband dearest! but I'd appreciate if you let me go a little, you're squeezing me a little too hard." Taehyung's voice came muffled from Jungkook's chest.

Maybe that was wake up alarm to Jungkook, as if he suddenly remembers what was happening. he left Taehyung from his hold with a nervous smile. he took a step back and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with crossed arm on his chest. the younger looked anywhere but at his stern eyes.

"did you think you were dreaming?" Taehyung asked.

"yes- no- no I mean -

"so you did this on purpose?" Taehyung cut Jungkook off.

Jungkook stayed silent and stared at his feets, Taehyung looked like angry, and didn't want to face a angry Taehyung on the first day of his marriage.

"did you dream of this often? did have a wet dream about me too?" Taehyung asked with a wide eyes and Jungkook snapped his head towards him with same wide eyes caught off guard. his ear tips turned red, not knowing what to say. He looked at Taehyung and squinted his eyes when he saw the teasing mirth in his eyes. what the - Taehyung was teasing him?- Jungkook smirked to himself.
he stepped closer. he can tease his husband a bit back too.

"well, I am very much physically functional hot blooded young man, you can't not expect me to have wild wet dreams, that too about you. I must say you look like a mess in my dreams, my hot mess". Jungkook's whispering voice reached Taehyung, his lips touching Taehyung's earlobe.

Taehyung blushed furiously. he didn't expect Jungkook to reply him back, and most definitely not using those almost sincere words. he put both him palm on Jungkook's chest and slightly pushing him away.

"you're vulgar, just go and freshen up, I'm hungry and I'm going downstairs." Taehyung said and almost ran out of the room with red cheeks.

Jungkook laughed heartily looking at the shy male, Taehyung is so adorable for his heart. he shooked his head and went to the washroom.

________

to be continued.......

🕊️🕊️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

394K 24.6K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...
173K 8K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
356K 13.2K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
890K 50.2K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...