His Obsessed love

Od Author_Fiction99

He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love n... Viac

Preface/ Character Sketch
Part 1 First Sight
Part 2 First Meet
Part 3 Secret Admirer
Part 4 Car Ride
Part 5 Heartless Vs Ruthless
Part 6 Unexpected Visitor
Part 7 Desire Vs Reality
Part 8 - Rejection
Part 10 - Blackmail
Part 11 -Love or Pain
Part 12- Part of Life
Part 13 - Heartbreak
Part 14 Taken
Part 15 - Action
Part 16 - Unpredictable fate
Part 17 - Battled with Nightmare
Part 18 - Escape
Part 19 - Rescue
Part 20 - Lesson or Punishment
अयोध्या 😍/ Ayodhya 😍
Readers
Part 34

Part 9 - Freedom Vs Yearning

497 32 46
Od Author_Fiction99

Meanwhile, not far from their table, Abhiraj and his friends sitting on their table felt awkward at hearing Sneha's conversation with her friends.

"Isn't there a background difference with him? (Par ghanta farak nahi padta.) but she doesn't care, only with me she acts like I'm having some gruesome infectious disease."

Clearing his throat, listening to his Harsh sarcastic statement. Kartik spoke while gazing at Sneha and Nisha. The two look more like sisters than friends.

"Don't burn your heart over him, He's committed. Besides, she's suffering a lot due to your actions, let her be."

"Let her be? I've bared my soul to her, confessed my heart to her, but what have I received? Societal norms, moral lecture Worse f***g rejection over age and height difference."

He sneered at the comment of Kartik and retorted furiously, still feeling the ache of her rejection which intensified due to jealousy of seeing her with Ajay. Kartik couldn't tolerate his irrational behaviour and tried to calm him. 

"Calm down Abhi."

"I can't, I don't understand Kartik. (Aisa kya kar diya maine ki mujhe hi bas apne pyaar ka pyar paane ka haq nahi? Galti ki, maafi mangi na maine, phir kyun nahi de sakti ek mauka mujhe wo?) What did I do that I don't deserve the love of my love? I made a mistake, I apologised for my mistake, then why can't she give me a chance?

"Not her fault, you do things, regret and apologise then repeat it. How is she supposed to forgive you or believe you?"

"I can't help it. Ansh, her indifference hurts me deeply."

"Listen Abhi, (Agar hum kisi ke liye deewane ho jaaye, zaroori nahi wo wo bhi hamare liye deewana ho jaaye.) If we fall in love with someone it is not necessary that they also fall in love with us."

"Exactly and what do you intend to do by getting angry at her interaction with him now? thrash him like you thrashed her other friend?"

"(Khayal bura nahi) idea isn't bad."

He replied thoughtlessly, glaring at the sight of her hand in Ajay's. As he teased his girlfriend along with Sneha. The sight of them was enough to make him wish to knock his teeths or break his hands. As he watches Ajay shares lunch with the two of them like they're family. He was truly thirsty to get a taste of his blood, by beating him to pulp for touching what he believed to be his. 

"Stop being insane, he's not the son of ordinary men. His father is capable of ruining our career and family."

"Do you think I can't deal with him because of his background?"

Knowing if provoked, he won't bother about the consequences. Ansh made an attempt to calm him down. With more reasonable thoughts. 

"You can, but you can't bear to hurt her again. She hasn't forgiven you for your behaviour, if you mess with him then."

Ansh left his words unfinished with a meaningful smile, making Abhiraj scoff furiously. Of course, thrashing another friend of hers will doom his chance further with her for forever. But His heart wasn't at peace since she rejected him, now watching her close with another guy ignoring his warning. Even revealing everything about them to her friends he felt more enraged. Besides the fact not for once, he could see hope of her thinking about him positively. In her eyes, he's just a hot headed, violently short tempered, arrogant and stubborn rich brat, who's just harassing her. 

"Then what do you guys suggest for me to do?"

"(Agar ham kahenge usse bhool ke aage badho, to hamari hi kutaai hogi tere haatho.) If we tell you to forget her and move on, then we will be beaten up by you. So just woo her brother and get her like you planned."

Replied Kartik, calmly while munching on his Sandwich. While agreeing with his advice, even Sharan spoke further to keep him calm. 

"Yes, till then let her be. And about this guy, he's committed so no action is required."

Listening to Sharan and Kartik, he thought for a while then reluctantly agreed. It's not like his action left him with lots of options to consider. Sighing he glanced at Sneha, who was now smiling carelessly over conversation of Ajay and Nisha. 

*********

"Don't you dare to Insult Aloo Paratha by calling it a flour-bread stuffed with potato." 

Smacking on Ankit's head, Sneha chided him angrily. To her Aloo-paratha and Pani-puri isn't just a name but an emotion. Which shouldn't be upgraded like Mobile apps. 

"Okay I won't, let me eat first."

"Well, thanks for this, I'll take your leave now and do call me in need."

Ajay spoke while picking another paratha from the plate. Ready to leave for his home with Ankit who just returned with his father an hour ago. Despite them being a good friend they couldn't stay overnight at her house. 

"Sure, take care."

"Sneha, there's a call from Sid Bro."

Nisha who comes with her phone informed her by handing the phone to her. To which she nodded and wiping her wet hands took the phone from Nisha who headed out to bid farewell to Ajay.

"Hey Bhai, How are you? Reach there on time? How's Bhabhi? Her mom? All ok there? When will you return?"

"Easy, so many queries at once? How am I supposed to answer?"

"One by one, do it."

"Alright, I and your Bhabhi both are fine, I reached here on time too, but the condition of My MIL is critical. Doctors are preparing for surgery, so I won't be back for perhaps two weeks."

"Two weeks?"

"Yes, I'll try my best to be back soon."

"I miss you Bhai."

"I miss you too, I'll definitely try hard to get back soon. But in case I don't remember you've my card and..

He didn't know whether he's away, or it's because she's really not feeling well, But he felt she's quite disappointed and in despair now. Which made him feel an irresistible urge to return back to her. But helpless due to circumstances he spoke to calm her but hearing no response from her he called her name. 

"Sneha?"

"Hm I understand, I'll take care of myself. Have you eaten Bhai?"

"Not yet, did you? And how was your day? Did you call your friend?"

"Not yet, it was good. Yes Nisha is with me. Alright bhai take care I'm going to have dinner bye."

She answered with a faint smile and cut the call without hearing his reply. A sob escaped her lips as she crouched down on the floor near the chair. She didn't expect him to stay away for two weeks. 

"What happened?"

Coming to her after locking the door Nisha asked, but seeing her weeping she rushed towards her side. 

"It'll probably take him two weeks to return."

"So what, I'm here with you isn't it. So calm down."

Sneha nodded, feeling scared from within, even though Abhiraj told her. He won't bother her anymore. But she couldn't believe him and wanted her brother to return soon.

"By the way, do you hire a helper?"

"No, never needed, why?"

"Woah (Ehsaan kar de kabhi mere Ma papa se na milna.) Do me a favour . Don't ever meet my parents." 

"Why not?"

"(Tumse milke mujhe taano se hi maar denge.) After meeting you they'll kill me with their taunts."

Sneha chuckled at her words, but didn't reply. She was grateful to her friends for supporting her. As due to her friends and studies only she gets some required normalcy in her life or else. Abhiraj had spared no efforts to mess her life and mind causing her to become depressed. 

*************

"What'll you do if your girlfriend breaks up with you?"

Holding the drink by one hand lighter by another he asked with a cigarette placed between his lips. As he gazed at the broken strings of the guitar.

"Don't jinx, idiot."

"Then why do you guys casually suggest that I should forget and move on. When you guys can't bear the thought of breaking up with your own love?"

"Our love relationship is mutual, yours isn't that's why."

"Hm Gather yourself men, remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

"It didn't kill, you say? It doesn't let me live either. It's aching here, burning here, wrecking me here and suffocating me from within guys."

Abhiraj screams while pointing his forefinger towards his heart, then turn palm towards his body and at last raises his hands towards his head. All of them stood up listening to him feeling genuinely bad for him. For the last 10 days he's either overworking or wasting himself by drinking. 

"Abhiraj, calm down, have patience. (Sacche prem se to Bhagwan bhi mil jaate hai, wo to bas ek ladki hai.) By true love one even gets God then she's just a girl."

"No, She's not just a girl, she's the result of me humiliating the pious feeling of love all this while. Like what people say? Karma."

Sighing in displeasure at his miserable conditions. All of them exchanged glances with each other then Ansh spoke walking towards him. 

"Alright, let's get you home. Or Aunt will make your korma, because you've been avoiding home and she's very angry."

Abhiraj didn't object, as Ansh held his arm and made him stand up with difficulty even Kartik rushed to assist him. While both of them walked him out of Bar followed by Rishi and Sharan. 

"I think we should talk to her once." 

"No, (iski sunti nahi hume to dekhegi bhi nahin) She doesn't listen to him, won't even see us."

"And the situation will get more complicated if she misunderstood him for sending us for conversation."

Listening to Kartik and Ansh's words, Rishi reluctantly nodded while driving the car towards his home. When Sharan asked out of concern in curiosity. 

"So we can't do anything for him? 

"Unfortunately yes we can't do anything. Either than trying to handle him."

"Ye dil bhi ajab sitam dhaata, pyaar bhi usi se jo apna na ho paata.)This heart also inflicts strange torture, it loves the one who cannot be our own."

Hearing the words of Kartik, all of them sighed and looked outside the vehicle which arrived at Abhiraj's mansion. 

_________

"Nervous? Jai?"

Meeting Ajay before the Match, Nisha asked observing Ajay messing with his hair. As it's no secret that before any big events getting anxious is inevitable.

"Perhaps a little because I don't want to lose."

"You'll win. So cheer up."

Saying this, she pulled him closer, and then both of them engulfed each other through devouring their mouths by kissing. But parted by hearing the sound of gasp feeling embarrassed to get caught by friends. 

"Oh my naive eyes."

Nisha rolled her eyes at the dramatic act of Ankit, who was standing five arm length distance, covering his eyes. To which Ajay just shrugged and bent down to tie his shoelace. 

"I come to tell you it's time to lead your team, but you're busy leading your Love."

Ignoring his teasing Ajay, who turned to look for Sneha, not seeing her with him he asked calmly with a frown, assuming she won't come. 

"Where's Sneha?"

"I'm here, All the very best Jai."

Wished Sneha who came up behind Ankit to wish him luck. He thanked her then walked out, to join his team on the grounds. It was covered by Heavy crowd of Students from two universities. As soon as both teams faced each other, the audience cheered loudly for them in enthusiasm. For expressing gratitude the teams waved at the fans, then faced each other. 

"Need binoculars or a ladder?"

Looking at Sneha, standing on her toes, trying to see the match clearly through the crowds of students, by placing a palm on her forehead due to sun-rays Ankit asked to tease her.

"Why don't you bring tape to zip your mouth."

"(Bhalai ka to zamana hi nahin raha,) This era isn't for kindness. I just asked because you were having difficulty viewing the match."

"Goal.."

The cheers diverted her attention from Ankit to the match. She almost raised her hand to cheer but got pulled by Nisha. 

"It's a goal by a rival team, not ours."

"Then it's a must for us to cheer for our team to encourage them." 

Saying this she Sneha starts to cheer for Ajay and their college team to which Nisha and Ankit copied her. Earning the attention not only from both teams, but the audience too which made Sneha hide behind Ankit and sat back on her chair feeling a wave of embarrassment at the attention. 

"The lovebird doesn't even spare the playground."

Pointing towards Ajay who on meeting gaze with Nisha received a flying kiss from Nisha which he pretended to catch and returned her with caution. Making the crowd swoon over his romantic act.

"Jealous over friends? Why don't you propose Swati?"

"I can't do that, (Sakht Ladki hai.) She's a tough girl."

"She has her priorities and standards in regards to life and relationships."

Spoke Sneha glancing at Swati who comes to watch the match with her brother and heard Ankit replying to her. 

"Just like you. I think if all become like this then, school, college and office love tales will become history."

Sneha rolled her eyes but didn't retorted, but heard Nisha scream and realised their college won the match. She stood up then followed Nisha enthusiastically. 

"Congrats, I knew you'd win."

Saying this Nisha kissed him, where Sneha hugged him in order to congratulate him. Unaware not far from the audience sitting with his friends Abhiraj saw her. 

*************

"Send these files to Dad, get me a cup of tea and tell mom I won't be home tonight."

Pointing towards the bundle of files, Without looking up from the file in hand. He ordered on hearing the sound of the door being opened. 

"We aren't your employees."

"Uh you all, welcome what brings you here guys?"

"You what else, you didn't answer our calls and texts, we went to your home. And learn you've locked yourself here."

Listening to their accusations, Abhiraj smiled faintly. Their rage and annoyance was amusing to his eyes. There were times when Ansh and Kartik were after him to take his life seriously. Now he does, then they're the most worried about it. 

"Will you stop being Devdas 2.0, he was an alcoholic, you're becoming workaholic."

They loathed to admit, the change in him since meeting Sneha, didn't appeal to them. Even though it's good to see him working dedicatedly for his career and future. But the way he begins to avoid social events. Not really enjoying his life which makes them upset. 

"I've received the inaugural ceremony of an art gallery let's go. And we won't accept a No."

"If I wish to join the fest at University calmly, manage the blood donation camp. then I must finish this before the board Meeting."

"No excuses, get ready, we'll leave now."

"It's not an excuse, go have fun, I can't join you."

Pointing towards a bunch of files on the table, he objected to their nagging of making him join for attending an inauguration ceremony. Nor was he interested, nor did he have time. But again he'll make time for them, if he wants to but not now. 

"Ever since you've attended that football match, you're not yourself. What's wrong with you?"

His hand holding the pen to sign, shook at the mention of the football match. His eyes darkened and he immediately lowered his head to conceal his ragging emotions from them. Reminiscing the day of the football match where he was truly having his time of his life as a sportsman. But the moment she starts to cheer for Ajay's team despite the goal from the rival team and hides behind Ankit due to gaining the attention of others. He watched her every move keenly, whether her facial expression during her interaction with Ankit amidst the game, or her cheerfully following Nisha and enthusiastically embracing Ajay to congratulate him. Only he knew how he restrained himself from breaking his promise and approaching her right then and there. By suppressing his rage not only to give her space but precisely to figure out his own feelings for her.

"Abhiraj? 

"If you won't leave without me, then make yourself comfortable here."

Listening to this, all three of them glared at him, then sat on the couch opposite to him. They didn't want to bother him, or force him to join them for an outing. But they didn't want to let him be alone, when they know he's going through feeling worse than heartbreak. Concerns he may do something irrational under influence of his messed up feeling. 

"For how long do you plan to torment yourself like this?"

"Wrong adjective, working for building a stable career doesn't mean torment. And remember I've planned to focus on my career."

Reminding them of his conversation, of a month ago at the cafe. He retorted and concentrated on the file in hands. Rejecting the notion of avoiding social activities, because of her and her rejection and his incompetence to cope up with it. 

"Really? Then join us, your schedule is clear for today. And this can be done later."

"Yes, focusing on working for the future doesn't mean giving up living your present."

Realising his friend won't stop nagging him, until he accepts their invite. He sighed inwardly then nodded, not willing to argue with them. Considering their concern for him, he closed the file then stood up to leave with them. 

"Why are we heading to the Mall?" 

"To buy a present, we all can't attend the inauguration event empty-handed (muft ke khaane ki kimat Gift hai.) Gift is price of free food."

Nodding in understanding he gazed outside, when their vehicle stopped due to traffic. Only to watch Paani-puri stall, more precisely the customer. Who was none other than, Sneha with some unknown Boy he couldn't see the face as his back was facing him, he watched her keenly, feeding that guy Paani-puri mostly teasing him. Due to his hands full carrying shopping abags. Immediately the calmness from his heart dispelled. He didn't get to admit to her, but he wanted to see her genuinely happy, but with him due to him only. Alas, the only thing he did was to make her angry, upset or scared, And seeing her happy but with others, he not only felt restlessly enraged out of jealousy but helplessly miserable over his decision of not bothering her when it's causing him nothing but misery. On realising that his every day solemnly goes without thinking of her or yearning to meet her. And here she's enjoying her life creating memories with others, erasing him from her mind. He even wondered, Is it really worth it? If he's in love, shouldn't he fight to win his love? To keep her by his side? What's the point of being in love, and having to avoid it? Or tolerating it with another? He thought selfishly. He kept his promise of not seeing her, despite her ignoring his warning. He kept his patience but did she care to acknowledge respect or even thought of him? No she's busy enjoying her life, that it' felt unnecessary to be understanding or considerate towards her emotion or wishes.

"What's wrong?" 

Sharan asks him, observing he's not paying attention to their Conversation. But in response he just shrugged his shoulders, with gaze fixed outside. (Uska dil pyaar se bhara saagar hai, lekin uske liye nahi, vah uske liye mar sakta hai aur maar sakta hai. lekin uske dil mein pyaar ki ek boond barabar bhi jagah nahi pa sakata.) Her Heart is like the ocean filled deep with love, but not for him, he can literally die and kill for her. But can't get the place equivalent to even a drop of love in her heart. He thought in his mind, observing her laughter, recalling her concern for Ankit when thrashed him and care for her brother, joy for Ajay's victory. In all memories he literally imagined himself to be receiving her care and love. He dreamt scenes in minds repeatedly in thoughts of her. like taking her out on a Date, for sight-view, meal, shopping, sunrise or sunset stroll on beaches, or watching a movie together, buying things she'll fancy, having heartily conversation with her, while basking in moonlight, to know more of her or share intimate moments of love. But none of them came true, even if he took her. It won't happen, without her crying and him threatening, blackmailing or forcing her to come with him. 

"Abhiraj?"

"(Jazbaat ki kadar nahi jise usi zalim se dil laga baithe.) The one who doesn't value feelings, falls in love with that cruel person."

Listening to this, all of them looked at him then followed the direction in which his gaze was set. And seeing Sneha they realise what got him emotional.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.9M 244K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...
156K 2.9K 23
" Don't tell me you came here for agreement I had with your mother " he said angrily while looking at me. I just turned my face aside because of his...
150K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
8.2M 518K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 •...