The Unexpected Marriage |15+...

By author_prachiii

This book is a about a story of hate to love .The journey of them from hate to love was actually tough and un... More

Prologue
Dedication/Aesthetics!>•
[Chapter 1]
[ Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Book - Logo ]
[Chapter 13]
[New book ]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Announcement]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21 ]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
Announcement ?¿
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
15/05/2024 -NOTICE
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 31
|IMPORTANT |

[ Chapter 14]

1.7K 73 9
By author_prachiii

Pov - Vihaan

After a long drive we have finally reached the mall at 8:30 or something .Nevermind ."we have reached .Wait let me park the car and then you can get off " she nodded and continued to look outside of the window .Just an minutes ago she was fighting like a lion and now she has became so quiet .I guess it's her mood swings which take place every minute .I giggled while parking the car.Finally I parked the car .Removed the seatbelt and went out .I went to her side ,opened the door for her so that she can move out .After she came out I closed the gate ."Now let's go?"

"Yes yes "

We both reached at the entrance of the door of the mall .No doubt the mall was big .I thought that the mall will be empty because it is already evening but see there are so many people .

We both moved inside ."So what's the first thing you wan- " without letting me complete the sentence she ran away saying " I am going to the lehenga section ,if you want to come then come "

"Kaira wait ! you shouldn't run like this " I also ran behind her .See I said right that she is still a kid who never listens to their mom but wait I am his husband .Yeah she never listens to her husband .

While running behind her my eyes fell on one women .After seeing that women realization hit me hard she was none other than my ex gf .
"𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐚 " I whispered .Tears were started to form in my eyes .I couldn't imagine she was here in this mall .I am so happy .Without thinking twice I ran towards her .I went and hugged her tightly so much tightly close to my heart ." Ishita I missed you!!! Where were you in these days .I was incomplete without you "

"Are you Vihaan ? Omg I can't believe .My teddy bear !! I missed you too .There wasn't even a single day that I didn't missed you .I always thought about you day and night .Now no one can seperate us "

"I know I know " I started to cry in her arms .I was overwhelmed by seeing her .My eyes were searching only one person and that was 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐚 .She was my other half ,my soul .I again hugged her tightly .

Pov - Kaira

While running I looked back but I didn't saw Vihaan .I guess he was coming behind me ,then where can he go although he is so fast in running .He can easily catch me .I decided to go and find him .I went to my direction where I came from running .I looked here and there but nevertheless he was not there .Uff!! "Kaha ho Vihaan !" (Where are you Vihaan )

Suddenly I saw one couple .Aww they are so cute while hugging .I guess they were in long distance relationship and now they finally met .I watched them internally while folding my hands .Soon they broked the hug .I looked at them and realized he was none other than "𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧?!?!?" .Vihaan is with a girl hugging her so closely ?m I dreaming or what ? .
"She is Ishita .I am sure .She is Ishita but how she is here .She should be in USA .How can she come here ??? Her career was in USA .Now what she want after coming to India ? They both already met ! .I knew that I am not made for him .I should have not married him .How can I forgot she is his first love .After seeing them I can definitely say they both still love each other unconditionally "

I decided to go and ask him but after seeing them kissing each oher and they both went away holding hands together."You really forgot about me Vihaan ? I am not anything to you now ?" I cried emotionally ,mentally ,physically .Tears were not stopping .He cheated on me .Now I can say our story has only one sided love " .I ran away while crying .I ran and ran and ran and went out from the mall ."You betrayed me again Vihaan !!.Why Vihaan why ?!?! " .While running I slipped and fell on the ground .My vision was totally blur ."Why are doing this to me ?!" I can't fight anymore .Few minutes ago you were so loving to me and now you forgot about me and went with her ."Fine" I stood up and finally decided "Now you will not get to see my face 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑!

I again started to run .I don't know where I was going but I definitely know that I don't want to see his face.After few hours I went and sat near the tree .I cried removing all my sickness ,my emotions ,my love for him ."Maine hamesha toh tumhara sath diya thai Vihaan .Kya ma fir bhi uss Ishita se kam hu?? Pata hai mujhe that she is your first love .Par ab toh tum married ho na .Apni wife ke baare ma ek baar bhi nahi socha woh sab karte huye.Apni Mrs Kaira ke baare ma ek baar bhi nahi socha tumne !! " (I have always been with you Vihaan .Am I still less than Ishita ?I have come to know that she is your first love.After you got married , you did not even think once about your wife ,you did everything .You did not even think even once about your Mrs Kaira ) I cried loudly showing all my emotions and pain from my tears .

Now it was like midnight .I was not having my phone with me .I guess today was the day I realized no one is better for me .I am there for myself and that's the only thing what I want now .I still can't get over that scene when he took the first step and kissed her .The way he was so happy I can judge just by looking .He should be happy after he got his first love .

Suddenly one bike stopped infront of me .They were looking like bad people .I don't know why but I can feel that they are not right person .There were two people 's .After seeing them coming towards me I hurriedly stood up.I wore my dupatta around my neck safely .

"Why you all are coming towards me !!Stay away from me or else "

?-" Or else what ?you can't do anything now .Here no one is there expect 3 people.You are still hoping for someone will come and help you .You are absolutely wrong My baby "

"Stop calling me from that dirty names !!! and stay away from me .I will scream and I know someone will come to help me ! Please help me ! someone please help me " I cried out so loudly .No one can feel what I am going through .The pain has now become infinite .Now no one can reduce this pain .Suddenly one of the men took away my dupatta from me .
"Give me my dupatta .You motherfuckers! give it back " .One men started to come towards me ."Stay away .I said stay away! don't come near .What I have done to you .What do you want from me !" I cried infront of them .

"We want you to satisfy us by your body "

"What you all are saying! Shut your shitty mouth ! God will never forgive you! " I said loudly crying my lungs out .

But my voice was just a piece of paper infront of a rock .They eventually started to touch my shoulder .I was hopeless ,shattered .I never imagined that this day will come in my life. I was trying my best to stop them but my strength was nothing infront of them .

I pushed both of them with all my strength and started to run as fast as I can .I was not wearing any kind of footwear and now I can feel small stones poking in my both of the feets. I was trying my best to run as fast as I can .I was running in the middle of the road .I don't know when my accident can happen .I just don't want to think about it and I have to save my life .The whole place was full of trees and trees .I guess no one will come to save me ."𝑽𝒊𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏!!!!!! 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒐 " I shouted loudly I eventually fell down .Now I don't have any energy left to run and save myself .I guess my life was till here only"𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞" .After few mins I can't feel anyone near me .

I looked back and saw no one was there .I looked here and there but nevertheless they were not there ."Is this is a miracle?" I can't believe .I felt a drop of water on my hand .I looked up and saw rain has started ."Lagta hai aaj mere sath sath ye clouds bhi ro rahe hai" (It feels like the clouds are crying along with me today ). Don't worry clouds I am there for you . I smiled weakly

I looked at my clothes they were all torn .My hand it was like someone tortured me .My feet they were like someone beaten them very badly ."Tum mujhe dhund ne ke liye bhi nahi aaye Vihaan ?" (You didn't even come there for me ) .Now my all hopes are vanished .

Suddenly one car stopped infront of me .The flashlights were so much that I can't even open my eyes properly .I guess couple came out from the car .

"Are you fine Miss? It is looking like you have been tortured "

I tried to stand up but eventually my head was spinning and finally after all the dramatic,emotional,mental ,physical pain I started to feel unconsciousness ."𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 " those were the last words which came out from out my mouth .I finally became unconscious in this heavy rain .

To be continue ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 6.3K 39
This story is all about Abhay Singhania and Ruhani Sharma, who tied up in a contract marriage. Their relationship or bond is not more than a contract...
3.2K 186 15
• Ahaan Malhotra x Ishqi Advani > Ceo x Doctor > Books lover x side profession Writer > Family issues • Anaya Malhotra x Aditya Yadav > Painter x...
15.9K 1.6K 18
Meera Singh. A sweet, chirpy, bubbly and career-oriented girl. Currently living in Australia. Single and happy. Not particularly in search of a relat...
40.5K 1K 7
This will be a story about Reki and Langa, when Reki begins to realize that Langa is more than his best friend. Reki falls in love with Langa, but w...