๐”๐๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข kuroo x rea...

whosmichee tarafฤฑndan

โ†ณ in which y/n moves into her first apartment for university and meets her new neighbour, ... Daha Fazla

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“
01 | ๐๐„๐– ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
02 | ๐Ž๐๐๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’
03 | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
04 | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐”๐๐ˆ๐“
05 | ๐๐”๐’๐˜ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹
06 | ๐‘๐€๐Œ๐„๐ & ๐’๐Ž๐‰๐”
07 | ๐€ ๐…๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
08 | ๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š
09 | ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’
10 | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐—-๐๐Ž๐˜๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ
11 | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐—-๐๐Ž๐˜๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ [๐Ÿ]
12 | ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐€๐‹๐’ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„
13 | ๐€๐๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
14 | ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„
16 | ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
17 | ๐€ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
18 | ๐’๐“๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐’
19 | ๐“๐‡๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐„
20 | ๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ ๐‹๐€๐‚๐„
21 | ๐‹๐„๐€๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
22 | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Š๐„ ๐๐Ž๐˜๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ

15 | ๐๐„๐– ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐“๐„

1.7K 57 20
whosmichee tarafฤฑndan

NEW ROOMMATE

As your first nursing exam looms, you reached out to Mari, offering her a night at your apartment. She readily accepted, and upon her arrival at your morning class, she brought along a duffel bag filled with her essentials.

You assist Mari in carrying her overly packed bag as you both make your way through your apartment lobby and into the elevator. She trails closely behind you, and you can't help but voice your thoughts.

"It must've been a challenge for you to bring this bag all the way here from your home," you comment, offering a supportive smile. "You know, you can always leave some stuff behind so you're not constantly bringing things back and forth."

Mari responds with gratitude. "Really? Thanks!"

"You're welcome. I hope you're still considering possibly moving in?"

Mari's voice carries hope as she responds. "I've brought up the idea with my parents, so they're still considering it. It's great that we're lab partners. If it were someone completely random, I doubt they'd even be considering the idea at all, but I have a good feeling they'll grant me permission."

While Mari takes her bag off your shoulder, you search for your key and unlock your front door. "Welcome to my home," you say, inviting her inside. "It's rather empty, but I kind of like it that way."

Mari's shy demeanour changes as she steps into the minimally furnished space. "Oh," she says with a smile, "it's cute in here!"

"You mean boring?"

"No!"

"Hm... you mean bland then?"

Mari's grin widens as she playfully twirls around the room. "I really think it's cute! Although, I might add some more decorations if you don't mind."

"Be my guest," you respond, glad to have her here. "My home is your home."

Mari takes a moment to explore the kitchen, the small living area, and the hallway that leads to two bedrooms and a bathroom. She peeks into the master bedroom, already noticing your bed, desk, and decorated bookshelf, the room reflecting your unique style and personality.

And across the hall is an empty bedroom. It's a space you've graciously offered to her in the bustling city of Tokyo, something Mari hadn't anticipated at all until you brought it up.

"This is your room," you say, stepping inside and opening the closet to reveal ample space for her belongings. "I only have a futon for you, but maybe in the future we can invest in a bed and get you a desk."

Mari feels a sense of gratitude and warmth, not just for the room but for the kind friend who opened her heart and her home to her. "This is perfect. Thank you, for all of this."

"You're welcome," you reply with a warm smile, finding solace in the simple act of making one person happy amidst the chaotic whirlwind your life has become.

Leaving Kuroo's unit had been a challenge, especially after being bombarded with a flurry of messages from Ronan. His unexpected intrusion had left you feeling disheartened, and you'd offered countless apologies to Kuroo for letting your ex-boyfriend disrupt the moments you were sharing with him.

But, as always, Kuroo had been a reassuring presence, letting you know that it was okay.

And it's as if Kuroo can sense your thoughts when he suddenly knocks against the front door. "Oh! You have a visitor?"

"Now that it's our home, we have a visitor." You reach for the doorknob, pulling it open to reveal your neighbour with a white box in his hands. Although not surprised to find him standing there, you're uncertain about how things will unfold, especially after your last interaction.

Mari gasps as her eyes land on Kuroo for the first time. She's instantly captivated by his imposing height, strong build, and his smug yet charming smirk. And not to mention his hair, black and as messy as ever is still able to sway her. "Hello there."

"Hello there," Kuroo responds, appearing slightly puzzled. His gaze flits to you momentarily, silently questioning the identity of the new person in front of him. But then he recollects your mention of a potential roommate. "Oh, you must be Y/n's lab partner?"

"That's right," Mari replies with admiration, impressed that he already knows her. "And you're the neighbour."

"That's me," he acknowledges with a sly look that seems to say, you talk about me often, huh? But you, in response, roll your eyes and step aside, ushering him into the apartment.

"I'm glad you two are meeting," you quip, though there's an element of untruth in your statement, only because you don't want Mari getting any weird ideas about you and Kuroo. And to make matters more awkward, Kuroo already knows that he's a common subject of conversation.

"Me too!" Kuroo, ever cheerful, places the white box on the dining table. He encourages Mari to open it, and her eyes light up as she lifts the lid, revealing the delightful surprise within. "You're in luck, because I come bearing gifts."

As you join Mari in peering into the box, you spot six distinct croissants, each with its own unique flavour and toppings. Kuroo's signature ham and cheese variety sits inside, as does your favourite chocolate and powdered sugar version. The remaining four have decorative drizzles of caramel, chocolate and candied fruits.

"Wow, that's incredibly kind of you," you express with a genuine smile. "Thank you."

Kuroo nods his you're welcome as you and Mari pick your pastries. "You've been living here for a while, but I haven't had the chance to see the entire place," Kuroo says, already peering into the hallway leading to the rest of your unit. "Would it be okay if I take a look?"

"Of course," you respond, welcoming him to explore freely.

While you and Mari prepare a pot of tea to go with your pastries, Kuroo wanders into the guest bedroom. He finds only a futon and a sizeable duffel bag, which provides a stark contrast to the same room belonging to Kenma just across the hall. "This must be Mari's room?"

"Mhm!" She replies, her mouth full of fruit and pastry.

"Do you need help settling in?"

"Nah, I'm good!" Mari kindly dismisses. "I've only got a few things for now. But thanks for the offer!"

As Kuroo explores the bathroom at the end of the hall, Mari directs a sly look at you. "So," she's already wiggling her eyebrows, "this is the annoying neighbour you were talking about?"

You shoot Mari an amused glance. "Yes."

"And he just so happens to look like that?" Mari's voice is tinged with shock. "You forgot to tell me that he's a total hottie! Holy shit—"

"Shh!" You quickly hush when the shuffling from the end of the hallway ceases. Kuroo freezes, curious to listen to your conversation. "Keep it down."

Apologetic giggles escape Mari, and she raises her hands in defense. "Sorry," she says, "but you've got to admit, he's totally hot!"

Kuroo can't help but chuckle when he hears Mari's comments. He slips into your room before he can hear your response, already having an inkling of what you think of him, and closes the door quietly behind him. The sight that greets him is that of a clean and tidy space, adorned with sage green bed sheets, an organized desk, and a simple light wooden dresser.

"Okay, Y/n," he murmurs to himself as he walks around, imagining you living in this room, studying and sleeping and just existing, doing normal mundane things. "Not too bad in here."

Approaching the closet, he slides the door open to reveal neatly hung clothes and folded stacks on the top shelf. As he inhales, he catches a whiff of your scent, a delicate blend of sweet apples and blossoms that seems to have imprinted itself on your clothing. It's like no matter how many times you've worn and washed your clothes, your smell has never left them.

Closing the closet door, he shifts his attention to the various trinkets on your dresser. There's a small potted plant, a porcelain cat, and several bottles of lotions and perfumes, all meticulously arranged. "Explains the smell," he says, thinking back to all the times he's been able to catch a bit of your perfume during your encounters.

Glancing over to your bookshelf, he spots common fantasy and sci-fi titles, with their spines cracked and some pages bent. Though he recognizes some of the titles, he's never read any of them before. With a hopefulness, he envisions the possibility of swapping a book or two for one of his comics, a way for you both to get a taste of each other's fictional preferences.

Then, he finds a thin strip of white lace peeking out from the top drawer of your dresser. The fabric is all too familiar, evoking memories of the day you two were last together in his room. His curiosity gets the better of him, and he starts to gently pull open the drawer, knowing he might regret his decisions later.

Inside, he finds a treasure trove of lingerie and undergarments. He's aware that he shouldn't be snooping through your belongings, but his curiosity has gotten the best of him.

He can't help but admire the neatly folded stacks of bras, some padded, some not, some adorned with lace, others with satin and silk. Next, he discovers a multitude of thongs and panties, more than he expected to find.

Then, his eyes land on thigh garters, corsets, and more lace, satin, and that sweet, lingering scent that seems to beckon him, inviting him to imagine you in all these tantalizing pieces, to envision the thrill of tearing them off your body before pleasuring you.

"Snooping, are we?" Your voice surprises him as it emanates from the doorway. Startled, Kuroo hastily withdraws his hands from the dresser as if he's touched a hot stovetop.

Caught in the act, he turns to you, his expression sheepish. "I'm sorry."

You, however, dismiss the incident with a casual wave of your hand. "It's fine," you say, joining him in your room and gently closing the dresser drawer, securely housing all of your lingerie. "I got most of them while I was with Ronan. He insisted that I," you add air quotes, "put more effort into my appearance. Lingerie was just one of the many ways I dressed up to impress him. But, shocker, it wasn't enough. Nothing ever was."

Kuroo is taken aback, and for a moment, he doesn't know what to say.

Ronan. Ronan. Such an idiot.

"And you still keep all of it?" Kuroo asks.

"Of course. It's all my money," you chuckle, reopening the dresser and running your hand along the different fabrics and colours. "I wear them from time to time, whenever I need a confidence boost or whenever I just want to feel... you know... sexy, I guess."

A smile tugs at the corners of Kuroo's lips. He appreciates women who exude confidence and comfort in their own skin. "Right."

When words fail to materialize, you shut the dresser and turn to face him, summoning the courage to speak. "I'm sorry for leaving you so abruptly last night," you apologize in a soft tone. "I seem to have this habit of running away when things get overwhelming."

Kuroo's reassuring smile lifts your spirits as he gently tilts your chin upward with his finger. His eyes soften, and he sends unspoken messages with every stolen glance at your lips. "You don't need to apologize," he says, his grin widening. His close proximity allows the memories of last night to replay in both of your minds, and the desire to recreate them, to do more, already has your blood coursing with anticipation.

Leaning in slightly, Kuroo presses his forehead to yours. "Don't let Ronan ruin the good things you got going on in your life, okay?"

"I'm trying," you confess in a hushed voice, your lips almost brushing against his. "It's just challenging when he has a hold on me."

Kuroo senses your hesitation, and he delicately caresses your cheek, soothing you with his touch. "You're doing your best. That's all that matters," he whispers, struggling to find the right words to convey his support. Truth be told, he's unsure of what to say in this situation.

"But my best isn't good enough."

"Y/n," Kuroo emphasizes, "as challenging as it may be, you need to concentrate on yourself. Remember why you moved here whenever you feel trapped or overwhelmed. You've crossed paths with Ronan, and I suspect he'll make an effort to see you again. For now, your primary focus should be on yourself and no one else."

A silent thank you is conveyed through your smile — gratitude for his presence, for his willingness to listen, and for his understanding.

Your gaze drops to his inviting lips, and you find yourself leaning in, driven by the impulse to kiss him. But as much as you long to touch and feel, you deliberately put some distance between you.

You inhale sharply, realizing that if Kuroo truly means what he's said about focusing on yourself, it implies setting aside thoughts of Ronan and even himself. "If you're referring to yourself as well..."

Kuroo chuckles softly. "Yeah, I am. I don't think I was much help when you practiced on me."

"But you did help me, believe it or not. And you just said not to let Ronan ruin the good things in my life," you reiterate, and he nods. "What if you're one of them?"

Kuroo's grin widens. "Well, in that case, I want to support you and not be a distraction," he says sincerely. "You have an upcoming exam, and the last time I was your patient, we ended up..." He leaves the thought unfinished, allowing you to fill in the blanks. "I'll let you focus on your studies. Plus, with your lab partner here, you have someone to practice your nursing skills on. If by any case she isn't here and you need someone, I'm just across the hall."

Despite his comforting words, your chest tightens. You hate that it feels like a breakup, even though you two aren't officially dating— not quite a breakup, but two partners deciding to take a temporary break to concentrate on other priorities. "I hope this means that we can still go to the café together and share elevator rides."

"Of course," he replies. "Let me know how your exam goes, okay?"

As he prepares to depart, you stop him by grabbing his arm. "Wait."

He turns to you, his eyebrows raised in curiosity. "What is it?"

"Give me a colour."

Kuroo appears bemused by your request. "A colour?" he echoes, and when you rest your hand on the dresser, his eyes widen in realization.

"For the next time we find ourselves... together," you explain, lightly tapping your fingers along the surface. "I want to impress you."

That had always been the purpose of your lingerie collection – to impress Ronan. Kuroo can't help but feel a slight pang, realizing that you intend to impress him with lingerie initially purchased for someone else. Nevertheless, he recognizes that Ronan's failure to appreciate such a gesture is a great loss on his part.

Surely, seeing you in more lace and satin would be a treat.

"Hmm..." he muses, his gaze traversing your figure as he imagines you in different coloured lingerie. Yet, he ultimately finds himself unable to choose a colour, realizing that you'd appear stunning in anything. Red, blue, white, black, or perhaps something metallic, like gold or silver?

"Quick," you murmur. "Before Mari arrives and asks why we've spent so much time in my room."

He then meets your eyes with a smile. "I think you'd look sexy in purple lingerie," he says softly. "Maybe lilac."

"Alright," you reply, taking measured steps closer to him. "I'll keep that in mind. Now, you should leave before we recreate what happened with Kenma," you say, gently pushing him out of your bedroom and into the hallway. "We don't need another one of our roommates walking in on me half-naked and straddling your lap."

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

43.8K 1K 51
แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐š•๐šŽ...
896K 23.4K 54
โ†ณ in which y/n and iwaizumi hajime hook up, and he finds himself going back to her for more. [๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž] [๐‡๐š๐ข๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ!!] ๐“๐‡๐ˆ...
636 5 19
in which your useless degree finally pays off, landing you a new job (and maybe a new lover). alternatively: kenma really needs a new roommate and (...
138K 3.2K 35
Kenma transfers to Nekoma for his second year, while interested in joining the volleyball team, he's wary of his own abilities and the dynamic of the...