His Obsessed love

By Author_Fiction99

He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love n... More

Preface/ Character Sketch
Part 1 First Sight
Part 2 First Meet
Part 3 Secret Admirer
Part 4 Car Ride
Part 5 Heartless Vs Ruthless
Part 6 Unexpected Visitor
Part 7 Desire Vs Reality
Part 9 - Freedom Vs Yearning
Part 10 - Blackmail
Part 11 -Love or Pain
Part 12- Part of Life
Part 13 - Heartbreak
Part 14 Taken
Part 15 - Action
Part 16 - Unpredictable fate
Part 17 - Battled with Nightmare
Part 18 - Escape
Part 19 - Rescue
Part 20 - Lesson or Punishment
अयोध्या 😍/ Ayodhya 😍
Readers
Part 34

Part 8 - Rejection

563 30 74
By Author_Fiction99

In daze due to his unpredictable behaviour, she didn't realise when he led her out of home, in his car. For her the entire circumstances seemed bizarre and extremely overwhelming.

"Girl's are known to be talkative, but you seem to be an expectation."

Concentrating on driving, He spoke while sneaking glances at her, bothered by her Silence he spoke again while driving cautiously.

"Sneha, Say something I can't bear your silence."

(Bolu to seh lenge ye? tevar to top ke gole ki tarah phatne ko taiyaar rahata.) If speak, will he tolerate it? When attitude is ready to explode like a cannonball. Despite her fear of him, feeling disappointed at her lack of resistance and inescapable circumstances she retorted thoughtlessly.

"Whether I spoke or not you don't care anyway."

(Ek jhalak bhar se to dil machal jaata hai aur ye sochti hume fark hi nahi padta.) Heart starts fluttering with just one glance and she thinks, doesn't matter to me. He thought internally while gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"You're delusional to think I don't care."

Looking at his action out of fear she almost made an attempt to apologise but hearing his word. The guilt and fear dispelled from her heart and replaced by disbelief and immense rage in her heart.

"With how you behave, I needn't to think, I'm certain you don't care Or else you won't misbehave with me."

She retorted angrily, Who does he think he's? He discarded her opinion, repeatedly bullies her and dared to claim he cares about her wish? What a joke.

"Listen."

"My wish, my opinion, my consent, my dreams don't matter to you. Regardless of how vocal and straightforwardly clear I'm about it. Then why should I listen to you?"

Overwhelmed by listening to her words, her opinion, more like firm belief and question, he stopped the car abruptly, Then turned in her direction and looking at her spoke calmly.

"Look at me."

But she didn't, instead she chose to gaze outside, to avoid meeting his intense gaze. She knew snapping at him won't end well for her. That too when she's in his car, but she couldn't help herself from speaking her mind to him. There's a limit to her endurance, she felt suffocated due to silently enduring his audacious behaviour and overbearing presence.

"I've asked you to look at me."

Clutching the seatbelt from one hand, gulping the lump forming on her throat, she flinched when he held her other freed hand placed over her bag, to turn her around and commanded her sternly.

"Look up at me now."

Still she didn't get to raise her gaze up at him, making his grip tighten on her wrist to which she hissed in pain and looked up at him only to see him ask in a firm voice.

"Why is it so hard for you to listen to me? Give me a chance? Or believe in me?"

Listening to this, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the irony of his words. He scared her, forced her, touched her without her consent, blackmailed her and manhandled her. Aren't these reasons enough? She even wonders if he's really stupid, or pretending to be one.

"You've assaulted my friend, traumatised me, threatened me, attempted to blackmail me, forced me and repeatedly manhandled me."

"I've already apologised for hurting your friend and hurting you."

"Yes, you apologised, but did you stop hurting me?"

Asking this she glanced at her wrist, which he held tightly. Following her gaze, he winched inwardly at the sight and released her wrist. Which grew pale due to blockage of blood circulation because of his tight grip.

"I'm so."

Knowing repeated apologies lose their value, he didn't dare to apologise again. Hence glancing outside he thought for a while then mustering courage turned towards her and helplessly spoke his mind.

"Probably, You're right, but believe me, I really care about your opinion, your wish, your consent. I really do, but I'm truly helpless."

Rubbing her wrist to soothe the ache, she rolled her eyes, listening to his words but didn't retort or interrupted him. Knowing she's listening, but didn't believe in his words, he sighed and continued speaking.

"Your wish demands distance, your opinion is low of me, your consent denies me, your dreams exclude me. That it unbearably hurts here."

Poking at his chest, he tries to indicate towards his heart, which hurts at her rejection, ignorance and behaviour with him. To which she glanced at him, then looked back at her hand. Is he playing a pity card? Then he failed, she thought as she refuted plainly.

"Just because you failed to convince me civilly. Doesn't mean you'll use your feeling of helplessness or hurt as an excuse to inhumanly mistreat me."

"No, you misunderstood me. I'm not excusing my behaviour. I'm tryi.."

"For me, actions speak louder than words. And I don't think I need to rephrase your actions."

"No, don't say it like this, try to understand I've never felt this way with anyone, where one's denial or reluctance to be with me, will make me lose my sanity."

Will she ever think about his confession or not? Even though he's being honest, he was aware he really ruined his chance with her by looking at her expression which was void of emotion; he knew she didn't care what he wanted or how he felt. If anything she must've been thinking how to get away from him.

"With you. I wish to know your heart, but dreaded to see the hatred in there. I really don't know what I truly want, I'm feeling or doing."

"(Khud ka pata nahi to meri life kyun jhand kar rahe?) If you don't know yourself then why ruin my life? She wanted to yell at him, but looking at his eyes, filled with mist out of pity she didn't, out of pity. But did this make her feel bad for him? No. She was certain that she could forgive him for whatever he did but she couldn't believe him. Because she fears him to the extent where she can't trust herself to be safe with him.

"But trust me, I care and I've no malicious intent to approach you. Neither do I wish to hurt you."

Wondering why leaving all the girls, who'll be willing to be with him, he's going insane behind her? Is it because she said no to him? Sneha couldn't understand. Hence sighing inwardly composing her anxious soul, she asked him curiously. While looking up at him to be certain he's honest or deceiving her.

"Why me?"

"Honestly I don't know. But only because of you, with you, I desire to become better to be worthy of winning your heart."

"What?"

"Yes, it's no secret that I've been with many, seen many, but they're like strangers we met on the way. But you're like my destination. And Sneha, one can change the way, not their destination."

Her face went pale due to shock, as she stared at him with wide eyes, fear, reluctance, dilemma, despair could've easily detected. His confession wasn't only unthinkable, unbearable but unacceptable for her too. Though she couldn't be certain he's honest or truly serious about her or not. But she couldn't let him go on with this anymore. She felt desperate to make a line with him, a line which she knew wouldn't restrain him, if anything it'll provoke him to cross it.

"This isn't right, I'm too young for this and you. Um we can't, this isn't right."

"I know what you're afraid of, but believe me, give me a chance I'll take responsibility for everything. I'll make sure no finger is raised on your honour, or voice against your family prestige, I'll talk with your brother, I'll get the approval of my family."

She nervously looked down at her hand, gulping inaudibly, without daring to look at him, she fearfully spoke. Uncertain he'll understand or respect her wish or not. He might be courageous enough to take steps, but she's not. Even if she's, then not for him, or with him.

"I understand what you're going through, but I don't feel the same for you. We've a background, personality and thoughts expressing differences between us, requiring compromise from me."

"Sneha."

"You're in your finals, you've family business to be responsible for. But I've just completed my schooling honestly, started UNI years, I'm really not ready for a relationship where I've to compromise a lot."

"Can we be friends for the time being?"

'You're too big to be my friend."

"Age is..

"It's size."

Abhiraj's eyes widened up listening to her, as he looked at her lowered gaze than at himself and subconsciously closed his parted legs on the seat.

"I look like a kid in front of you, the age difference is vivid. Besides, I can't be friends with Men, who don't accept my choice, respect my opinion or understand me."

She mumbled nervously, she felt inferior to him in every way, whether it's looks, height, strength, status or intelligence that's why she genuinely doesn't want to be with him.

Listening to her Abhiraj got stunned, he hoped, if not much, she'll at least acknowledge his confession, consider his feelings, or give him hope for their future. But no, she straightforwardly and cruelly rejected him. Ask her reason to reject she can effortlessly give hundreds of them. I can go bankrupt and can accept punishment for my past actions to get forgiveness for my behaviour. Fix my attitude and restrain my temper. But what to do with my height or age? Feeling irked but not ready to hurt her, losing his calm he stepped out of the car and closed the door harshly. Making her flinch at the loud sound and his action. She almost thought about running out of the car, but he had locked it. Hence she helplessly waited inside, dreading what he'll do, she was sure he's angry with her. Meanwhile He paced back and forth near his car, for a while to calm his ragging nerves. Later he returned inside the car and started to drive. The silence in the car made her anxious, as if it's a silence before a storm. But she didn't dare to speak or even glance at him. Once they reached college, she hurried to step out. But failing to open the car door, confused, she turned to look at him.

"Considering your wish, I won't bother you now. As you're not ready, I'll refrain myself from meeting you."

Listening to this She almost sighed in relief, when He held her cheeks, giving them firm squeeze, he spoke in stern cold tone with anguish and warning in eyes.

"But by chance, If you dare to approach other guy's. Or even thought of them the way I do about you, Then you won't be spared by me."

Saying that he released her, where she stared at him in daze, his behaviour straightened her belief to not believe him. The remorse she felt for not giving him a chance dispelled from her heart, by his harsh behaviour. As she was certain she'll be doomed if she happens to become his partner. After all (Bina rishte ke itna haq jata raha, rishta hua to saans lena bhi dushwar ho jaayega.) Without relation he's claiming so much right, if a relationship is formed then breathing will become difficult.

"Regardless of time, society is biassed in judging others. You're courageous to face them, I'm not."

Saying this she stepped out of the car and ran away, for while he stared at her retreating figure, then clutched on the steering wheel and started the car. All the while thinking about her words, her rejection and his wounded heart.

************

"It's too hot today, who are you mourning for? Semester exam?"

Nisha who approached Sneha, asked in sarcasm, only to watch her gazing at her wrist watch. Lost in some thoughts not even acknowledging her arrival or her presence.

(Ab bolunga to vivaad ho jaayega.) If spoken then a dispute will happen."

"Then don't."

"(Kahe bina reh bhi nahin sakta ki, padh le warna fail hui to matam manate dikhenge.) Can't stop from saying that study, otherwise if you fail we will be seen mourning."

"(Khaana hazam nahin hota na, mujhe uksaaye bina?) Meal won't be digested if you don't provoke me?"

Ignoring her words, Ajay glanced at Sneha, dropping his bag on Spare chair. He asked calmly, focusing on her.

"Are you lost in thoughts of Ankit? Or missing Sidhart Bro?"

"Sneha? We're talking to you Girl, why aren't you answering us?"

Nisha placed a hand on her shoulder, which pulled her out of Thoughts. Startled, she looked at them then feeling overwhelmed by the happenings in her life she thoughtlessly embraced them tightly.

"Wh what's wrong? Did someone or something bother you?"

Taken aback by her action, Nisha exchanged concerned glances with Ajay. Who not knowing anything patted her back to calm her then asked. But his question made her flinch, which didn't go unnoticed by Nisha.

"Sneha you're worrying us, Stop crying, tell us what happened?"

"I'm scared."

"Of what or Whom?"

Ajay asked, making her lower her head, she was too scared to even reveal about Abhiraj but she needed to tell in order to escape him.

"The one who thrashed Ankit he met me, confessing his feelings for me, forcing me to be with him."

"Who Sneha? Abhiraj Solanki?"

"Yes."

"Since when and how? Why didn't you tell us before?"

"I was scared. He not only threatened me, blackmailed me, forced me but Manhandled me too."

Sobbing in the arms of Nisha, she reveals everything in vivid detail. Which made Ajay almost break the chair arm, due to his immense rage building in his heart.

"So scared to tell before, why reveal now? Do you even realise how much he took advantage of your fear and silence?"

"Jay, calm down will you? She's already traumatised."

"I'm sorry, let's go to file a complaint against him."

Ankit was thrashed by him, yet he didn't dare to file a complaint, not even his father did. Then how can she dare to? She wasn't ready hence she immediately denied with a shake of head.

"Sneha, come on, your inaction against him is encouraging him to harass you."

"But he's."

"No one is influential enough to commit crime and leave unscathed. If not law's of land then law's of nature will get him."

Listening to this, Sneha reluctantly agreed with them but refused to file a complaint. Not wanting to worry her brother, who's out to help her Bhabhi. As if understanding her worries Nisha sighed and spoke calmly.

"It's alright if you don't wish to complain, but we won't leave him, if he dare's to bother you again."

Ajay was about to object, when he felt a hand squeezing his, looking down at the table. He saw Nisha holding his hand, he looked up and as soon their gaze met, He sighed inwardly and reluctantly accepted their decision.

"Alright, the majority wins. Let's not skip our lunch to grieve over a lunatic's action."

"That's right, we've to plan for our semester exam too."

"Hey don't forget my upcoming match event. You'll come right Sneha?"

Sneha nodded while wiping her tears, to which Nisha exclaimed with sarcasm to provoke Ajay.

"Of course she'll come to see you lose."

"Indeed, if you'll come with this grieving distressed look I'll definitely lose without my energy booster."

"Energy booster?"

"Don't you know? The smiles of girls are my energy booster."

A careless smile appeared on her face listening to his words which she acknowledged as a joke to cheer her up. Feeling grateful she hugged him by side and heard him speak.

"Don't hug me so passionately Sneha, else I'll merge in five elements."

Saying this he winked at Nisha who glared at him in annoyance and slapped his Shoulder. But reminded of Abhiraj's threat, feeling afraid of him, she immediately parted from Ajay.

"Just kidding, now what would you like to order today?"

Pretending to hold Notepad, he asked in mocking servers style, making both Nisha and Sneha giggle at his action. As they gave their order for lunch to him and watched him give a mock salute to both and walked away to get their order's. Once he left, Nisha glanced at her and spoke.

"I still can't believe he harassed you, as he's one known to thrashed others for harassing girls."

"You think I'm lying?"

"Of course not Sneha, in fact I wonder if you don't file a complaint, then how do you intend to deal with him?"

"By avoiding him."

"As if you didn't try doing that? Listen Sneha, I'm not trying to scare you but."

"But what?"

"Guy's like him, who can't take No as an answer, need to be taught a strong lesson, avoiding them isn't safe. Specifically if they come from an influential background."

"Right and I know, that's why I'm scared and confused because I don't understand what to do."

She thought about it before, she knew what Nisha is saying is absolutely correct. But she was afraid of the cons of filing a case against him. What if he's not punished, due to his family influence, lack of evidence? and make her life more hellish out of vengeance? Even mere thought of it made her shiver in fright. She really didn't want to take the risk, but again for her the situation is deadly, whether she takes steps against him or not.

"You should tell Siddhart Bhai, in matters like these it's important to get family's help and support."

"I can't do that now. He went to help Bhabhi's mother for her treatment."

Listening to her dilemma and helplessness, Nisha sighed then pulling her chai nearer she spoke in hushed voice.

"Why don't you meet his parents then?" Mrs Solanki runs an NGO known for its social welfare. She'll probably.."

"You think she'll go against her own son for an unknown girl who accuses her son without proof."

"Right, I didn't think of that."

"And I can't imagine the cons of what he'll do if he comes to know I told her."

Observing her growing anxiousness, Nisha hugged her to physically comfort her and assured her verbally in order to calm her down.

"Alright calm down, we are with you hmm, will make sure not even his shadow falls on you."

Sneha nodded in agreement, she was in dire need of comfort and protection. Which she got from her friends and she was happy. Which they did and she was happy to enjoy it. At least for a while she forgot about her troubles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 15.3K 15
When they both were forced into engagement by elders. She was 18 and he was 29. He didn't like any of this, he never want to marry some 18 year old g...
8.2M 518K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 •...
63K 3.7K 56
Villain Of My Story! "STRIP!" As soon as he barged inside of the room, he said that to me. I turned around to look at him. There he was; standing w...
521K 14.6K 37
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I pulled my elbow from his death grip. "You're ashamed of me. Admit it. You hate the idea of been seen with me." I shot...