His Obsessed love

By Author_Fiction99

He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love n... More

Preface/ Character Sketch
Part 1 First Sight
Part 2 First Meet
Part 3 Secret Admirer
Part 4 Car Ride
Part 5 Heartless Vs Ruthless
Part 6 Unexpected Visitor
Part 8 - Rejection
Part 9 - Freedom Vs Yearning
Part 10 - Blackmail
Part 11 -Love or Pain
Part 12- Part of Life
Part 13 - Heartbreak
Part 14 Taken
Part 15 - Action
Part 16 - Unpredictable fate
Part 17 - Battled with Nightmare
Part 18 - Escape
Part 19 - Rescue
Part 20 - Lesson or Punishment
अयोध्या 😍/ Ayodhya 😍
Readers
Part 34

Part 7 Desire Vs Reality

576 31 53
By Author_Fiction99

"Bhai, come or dinner will get cold. I won't even reheat it."

Placing the plates on table, Sneha called for her brother, who was still busy in call with her Bhabhi. When her phone which was on silent mode vibrated. Looking at it she found an incoming call from an unknown number, which she thoughtlessly ignored. Then went to wash her hands, upon her return she got surprised to see notification of 10 missed calls from the same unknown number. Before she could check the number, her cell phone rang again.

"Why weren't you answering my call?"

"Pardon, Who's it?"

Confused by the statement of the caller , she asked back. As she didn't even know him, even though she felt the voice was too familiar to her ears.

"Didn't think you'd forget me within an hour."

"You? Hh from where and how do you get my number?"

Her eyes widened in surprise, on realising the identity of the speaker. Though she inquired, she didn't wish to know the answer. And raised to cut the call but stopped on hearing a warning from him. It was beyond her understanding, how he managed to gauge her intention? Without even seeing her.

"If you don't want me to revisit your home, don't cut my call."

"What do you want?"

"Solely you and entirely with love."

Speechless she clutches the phone tightly in her hand feeling absolutely ruffled by his audacious words.

"You.."

"Calm down, I just want you to keep a secret for me."

"I don't know any secrets."

Abhiraj sat up on the bed composing himself, then pulled the pillow on his lap and taking his own time replied calmly. He took her number when he was giving his own to Ankit. But didn't call or text her ever, in case she misunderstood his intention.

"You do, to avoid the dreadful consequences, don't reveal anything about me to your Brother."

"You're threatening me?"

"Threat, warning or suggestion. Think whatever, but I won't be responsible for the consequence of your disobedience."

"Why are you doing this?"

Asked Sneha, she wasn't able to understand the reason behind his irrational behaviour and threats. Since the time they met he seems to continuously threaten or force her.

"Isn't it obvious enough?"

Sneha cut the call and blocked his number feeling beyond terrified, annoyed and exhausted. (Hey kanha ji, kya kand kiya tha jo itni khatarnaak bala mere peeche pad gayi?) O Kanha Ji, what sin did I do that such evil trouble is after me? She thought in a dilemma. First his approach towards her, his lift offer, his demand for conversation, his threat, his action, unpredictable behaviour worst his arrival at her home and now the call.

"Why doesn't your Bhabhi understand my Situation. How can I leave you alone to accompany her?"

Startled by her brother's words, she came out of her thoughts. Then placed her phone down and hurriedly served him a meal on his plate.

"What happened?"

"Let's eat first then I'll tell you."

Nodding at him, she folded her hands to pray before the meal. To express gratitude to God for having the luck to eat a healthy meal.

ब्रह्मार्पणं ब्रह्म हविः ब्रह्माग्नौ ब्रह्मणा हुतम् । ब्रह्मैव तेन गन्तव्यं ब्रह्मकर्मसमाधिना ॥For those who are completely absorbed in God-consciousness, the oblation is Brahm, The ladle with which it is offered is Brahm, the act of offering is Brahm, and the sacrificial fire is also Brahm. Such persons, who view everything as God, easily attain him.

After that, Eating first Morsel of food, she asked him again. In concern, as she wasn't capable of hiding her own trouble from him either. But before she tells her own story, she needs to know his issue first.

"Now tell me, What's wrong Bhai?"

"My MIL is unwell. Ankita wants me there with her. Uncle Shiv and Ankit aren't here either. Then how can I leave you alone to visit her?"

"Bhai, I'll be fine, you worry for nothing. You should visit Bhabhi. She needs you more than me."

If it was in her hand, she wouldn't let him leave. (Jab Abhiraj naam ka atank, sar par mandara raha hai.) When the terror named Abhiraj is looming over her head. But aware of the critical circumstances of her Bhabhi she tried to convince her brother.

"But I can't leave you alone I mean."

"Bhai, I'll call Nisha to be with me, so leave without worries. I'll go pack your bags."

"Okay, but wait didn't you want to share something?"

"Nothing it's not worth."

Sidharth narrowed his gaze looking at her suspiciously, but didn't pester her to tell, where ignoring his gaze she concentrated on her dinner. Once finished she went to pack his bags.

*************

"Dad, why bother knocking please come."

Spoke Abhiraj on watching his father knocking on the door when it's open. To which Digvijay didn't reply and walked towards him. But watching him on bed with paper and files scattered around he asked.

"What are you busy with?"

"I'm confused which University welfare club I should choose. These are just details of them."

"Intend to join the welfare club in the final year and aren't you in sports one?"

"There's no upcoming sporting event and I'm not interested in training others. Anyway, why are you here Dad?"

"I've something to inquire about, I've been notified you've been stalking a Girl."

Abhiraj remains silent, but the wheels of question start to run in his mind. Who told his father about it? His friends? Or Sneha? No how she can complain to his father when she cannot confront him.

"It's shameful to commit mistakes you despise others for committing."

Digvijay spoke further, reminding him how he beat another guy for stalking and harassing a girl in university. But doing the same he doesn't need his answer as the look in his eyes was enough to convey that the news is true..

"It won't be repeated."

"Good for you, or your mother will be the one to deal with you."

"Does she know about it?"

"Who do you think tells me? She runs ngo and helpline numbers for others, surely she keeps an eye on you."

"Dad I."

"You know it would be good if she is your love, but from your actions it seems like she's your obsession."

"What?"

"Yes, Love gives power to accept the response of love whether it's acceptance or rejection. But obsession makes you vulnerable to rejection."

"I won't hurt her Dad."

"I wish you won't but your actions differ from your words. It's late, sleep now, you can choose the club later, good night."

Abhiraj couldn't reply to his father as he walked out of his room. He wasn't able to understand the severity of situation with Sneha nor he could speak of his complicated feelings. How her presence near him makes him feel ecstatic or her rejection, ignorance and futile attempts to escape him makes him feel impulsive and irrational. (Hah meri neend uda ke, sone ko bol gaye). Hah Taking away my sleep, told to sleep. He scoffed to himself and throwing the papers at side laid back on bed with exhausted sigh.

--------------------------

"Um Bhai, can I sleep here?"

Siddhart nodded and opened the door for her to step inside the room. He didn't recall the last time she came to sleep with him in room after his marriage. But he couldn't say no to her, when he's about to leave in the morning for probably a week. Even though she didn't tell him he felt something was troubling her. But he just hoped it's not too much for her to endure alone.

"Bhai you slept?"

"No, you want to say something."

"If Bhabhi had rejected your proposal, then what you would've done?"

Alarmed by the question, instead of answering her, he inquired from her while turning in her direction.

"Someone proposed to you?"

"Almost and I said no but."

"He's pestering you?"

"I'm afraid he'll."

"If he does that then let me know, I don't care who he is, I won't spare him."

Spare? (Usi ko aap chai pe leke aaye huh) you brought him for tea. Thought Sneha inwardly, but hm in response to his words.

"Don't think I won't trust or support you, if necessary feel free to approach cops."

"Thanks Bhai."

She didn't know why, but she felt what happened today isn't bad enough, the worst is yet to happen. Thereby she felt utter need to be with Siddhart, before he left in the morning. Despite wishing then, she couldn't ignore the power Abhiraj has or the intensity of his so-called feelings he exposed to her today. The way he gazed at her, held her, and imposed himself on her all in all was extremely terrifying.

____________

"Why is his name mentioned here? It's not time for his promotion yet."

Asked Digvijay while signing the file and picking his phone from free hand glancing at his assistant.

"Sir, it's recommended by Mr Abhiraj."

Listening to his Son's name, Digvijay looked up from the file to his Assistant, then asked in curiosity.

"What basis?"

"Um Mr Abhiraj, thrashed his Son. Perhaps he wants to compensate him."

Listening to this, he didn't inquire any further, just signed the file and returned it to the assistant. Checking wrist watch he stood up to walk out of the study room.

"You're here, but your son is late."

"When He's wrong Mine, when He's good yours."

"Of course, you're his role model after all."

Sitting on the dining chair, he looked at Sanchi, who was instructing the staff to serve breakfast now.

"I told you I talked to him last night. So What did he do now?

"Don't pretend to be unaware."

Digvijay frowned, then glanced at his Assistant who shrugged his shoulders. Last week, not only Abhiraj attended his lectures in class, he even showed interest in Business. Assisting him, in every possible way. Lessening his burden of office work too, Even people who often criticise him, have grown to respect him. Except the stalking issue he had discussed with him so what's got her angry now? But before he could ask he saw Abhiraj coming.

"Good Morning Mom and Dad."

"Why did you wake up early? You would have slept more."

"Late then angry, early then too angry, Regardless of my action, you'll be angry."

Listening to this Digvijay chuckle, only to earn sharp glare from his wife. He lowered his head to focus on his breakfast.

"Alright enjoy the breakfast I'm leaving."

"Wait, don't even think of skipping breakfast."

"I've work to do, I'll eat on the way."

Saying this he rushed out from their home, knowing if he stayed his Mother would start another lecture.

"Now tell me what he did to provoke you?"

"Didn't you know? He thrashed a guy to the extent that he got hospitalised."

"I've heard of this."

"Yet You ignored the incident, and didn't even compensate the victim."

"I did, I've promoted the father of the victim."

Listening to this she rolled her eyes in boredom then focused on her breakfast. Finding it hopeless to instil any morals in both Father and Son.

____________

"Take care of yourself. Call me in need. Don't go anywhere, on your own at odd hours. Have your meal on time Don't eat unhygienic street foods. And."

"(Bhai, Choti bacchi nahi hu, mai dhyan rakhungi apna. To jaiye ab.) Brother, I'm not a kid, I'll take care of myself. So leave now."

Whining at her brother's List of Do's and Don'ts, she grew impatient. Which made Sidharth smile, he knew if she's alone she'll avoid cooking. Relying on junk food grew lazy and careless of her health and safety. Hence instead of leaving he was advising her. But watching her action he smiled then patted her cheek.

"Kids are better than you, they're Well-behaved and obedient but you."

"Bhai."

"Alright, I'm leaving, take care Bye."

Hugging her once he picked his bags then walked away. While she went back to get ready to leave for college. Once ready she checked the windows, water taps, Gas in the kitchen, then taking her bag, walked out of home and began to lock the door.

"Good morning."

Hearing a deep husky voice from behind, she got startled, the keys almost dropped from her hand. When turning around she saw Abhiraj standing behind her, staring at her intensely with a smile on his face.

"Why are you here?"

"This isn't a way to greet your guests."

(Bin bulaye mehmaan ka swagat, bina izzat ke hi hota.) Uninvited unwanted guest, Are greeted with no respect. Thought Sneha in mind, furious over the unexpected appearance of him at her threshold.

"Won't you invite me in?"

"I'm leaving for college."

"Good, I can drop you to college then."

He offered with a chuckle, making her shake her head in denial. As she immediately lied to escape him.

"No thanks, I'm going with my Bhai."

"Where is he? Definitely not inside, or you won't be locking the door."

She grew more nervous, but when he took a step closer, feeling frightened she retreated steps and the door which wasn't locked re-opened.

"What are you doing?"

"For now nothing. But your state makes it seem like you're expecting a lot?"

"No, stay away from me, Or or I'll call Bhai."

"Sorry, but I'm incapable of keeping my distance from you, did you tell him?"

She glared at him, but listening to his question she denied with a nod, making him sigh inwardly. He was sure if she did, (Toh prem ki naiyya ka doobna tay tha.)So it was certain that the boat of love would sink.

"Well, Aren't you having a good sleep? Is it something bothering you?"

Observing exhaustion and faint traces of dark circles under her eyes, he asked, feeling Concerned about her well being. She sneers internally at the irony that (Bala khud poochh rahi, bala kya hai?) Trouble itself asking what's troubling. She wanted to reply "Yes you," but instead of accusing him she tried to ignore him.

"None of your concern. leave now."

"I won't, what will you do?"

Asked Abhiraj arrogantly, testing her temper. Which made her frown as she warned him in hope he'll get scared and leave.

"I'll call the cops."

"Really, What will you say to them?"

She was more afraid of his mischievous smile than his Anger. Perhaps she could predict a little what he probably will do in anger. But when he's calm or smirking she can't gauge his intention ever.

"Will you tell them, I held you?"

Saying this approaching closer in fast paced, then snaked his arm around her waist. Earning a gasp of shock from her, as she looked at him with eyes wide open. Watching the demonstration of his words.

"Pull you closer like this."

Giving a firm tug pulled her in his warm embrace, not even air, could pass between them. His actions made her numb out of fear and shock as she placed both hands on his chest. But as soon as she raised her head to look, she felt a warm touch on her forehead.

"Or Kissed you like this. Will you tell them all this detail?"

"Let go of me."

He didn't, instead he pulled her closer and hugged her firmly. With both arms around her with eyes closed leaning his head on her shoulder.

"I don't get what You've done with me, but My dream, my thoughts all are preoccupied with your thoughts and presence."

"Leave me."

She cried and almost began to weep in helplessness, by his hug. Struggling hard to push him away, but incapable of getting away from she vulnerably pleaded.

"I've never wanted anything and anyone the way I want you Sneha."

"Please leave me."

Pleading once more, she began to weep profusely now, because his words only terrified her more, than his action did. As she understood, use to have everything his way, everyone submitting before his whims. He's provoked by her denial, she's become a challenge for him. A challenge he wishes to win anyhow, She even begins to regret not telling her Brother about him.

"I'm sorry, I don't intend to scare you or hurt you, but. It's difficult for me to restrain myself around you."

Feeling wetness on his Shirt he released her from his arms. Guilty at the sight of her weeping, he apologised. He really realised he's not himself around her. All the rationality, self restraint dispel like sand slipping from palm.

"Believe me, I really mean no Harm to you, Please stop weeping and calm down."

He really wanted to kill, but at the realisation, he's making her cry more than making her happy. How the f***k it happens, (Hasrat khushi dene ki, aur vajah aasuon ki banta hun.) Desire to give happiness but become the reason for tears. However the more he spoke the more her cries intensified, sighing helplessly at circumstances he stood still but then thinking something he spoke.

"I didn't come here to bother you, but to meet your Brother."

The mention of her Brother surprised her, she looked at him with wet eyes Then asked curiously.

"Why?"

"To take his permission."

"What kind of permission?"

"To be with you."

She gaped at him in shock, while watching her expression, he couldn't refrain himself and burst into a fit of chuckle. But stopping after a minute he spoke again while taking something out of his pocket.

"Just jesting. I've come here with his car."

Saying this he raises the car Keys towards her. Taking it reluctantly from his hand She fidget with it nervously.

"Now knowing he's not here, I wish to drop you to college, nothing else."

"I don't want to go with you."

"Then, make tea for me."

Astonished by his audacity to order her in her own home, she looks back at him angrily only to get frightened by meeting his gaze and averting her gaze mustering courage she retorted back.

"I won't, just leave my home or I'll really call the cops."

Listening to this his gaze narrowed at her, then he took a step towards her. But this time she didn't waste her chance, and ran towards her room at full speed. Astonishing Abhiraj with her swift speed, but then he chuckles at her action.

"(Jaane ko mujhe kaha, aur bhaag khud gayi.) Asked me to go, and run away herself

He murmured to himself, with an amused smile. Then Looking down, he picked up the fallen bag from the floor, then placed it on the table and walked towards the direction she ran.

"Do you think hiding in a room will help you escape me? Come out."

"Until you leave my home. I won't."

"You shouldn't test impatient Men's patience. Come out, when I'm being polite enough to ask you."

Listening to the hidden threat in his words, she bites her lips then looks around for her phone to call the cops. But recalling her phone was in the bag and it's outside she looked at the window's. Jumping from there to escape him sounds more appealing than opening the door and facing him. (Par mar gayi toh?) But if she died then?" Ouch. Whimpering in pain as a nail pierce her palm over the window.

"Are you coming out or should I exercise my strength on the door?"

Listening to the threat, she gritted her teeth in annoyance, clutching her hand and opening the door. He knew she won't stay hidden in room for long, when he's here in her house. However once Sneha stepped out of the room, fearfully she breathed a sigh on not sighting him before, but it was short lived as he immediately stepped before her.

"Shall we leave now?"

"I don't want to go with you."

"But you'll."

Saying this he raises his hands, to hold her when he notices a bleeding wound. Alert he asked in sheer restlessness expressing his concern.

"How did you get hurt?"

She couldn't even reply, due to his reaction to the wound, she would've ignored it to let it heal on own.

"Where's the first aid?"

Making her sit on the couch, he inquired as she raised her hand towards the cabinet of the living room. What happened next astonished her as the way he rushed back to her and flinched every moment of cleaning the wound or applying ointment. It was like he was one injured instead of her. This care from a stranger like him who's known for his Mercilessness and arrogance was beyond her understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.9K 23
" Don't tell me you came here for agreement I had with your mother " he said angrily while looking at me. I just turned my face aside because of his...
520K 14.6K 37
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I pulled my elbow from his death grip. "You're ashamed of me. Admit it. You hate the idea of been seen with me." I shot...
278K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
158 0 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...