My garbage basket leads to an...

Par krudo10

After the birthday celebration, Wen Wen used the discarded fruit basket from the fruit shop to load the garba... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 63

472 5 0
Par krudo10

Chapter 63

"Wait a minute, I'm getting dressed." Wen Wen's voice was a little foggy through the thick door panel, but Gu Qi still heard it clearly.

Can I hear this... Hearing this, although Gu Qi didn't show it on her face, the little theater in her heart was almost boiling.

While visiting Wen Wen's new home, she secretly glanced at Xie Zhilin from the corner of her eye. At this time, Gu Qi's inner evaluation of Xie Zhilin was that he was a strange and handsome man in ancient costume whom he had never met before.

After the tour, Wen Wen hadn't even come out of the room yet. Gu Qi had to say hello to Xie Zhilin, "Hello, hello, what do you call me? I'm Wen Wen's friend. My name is Gu Qi." Gu Qi

herself I took a bottle of water and sat down at the end of the sofa.

"Hello, Miss Gu, my name is Xie Zhilin, and I am also Wenwen's friend."

Good guy, this friend is not simple. He started to call her Wenwen. Just when Gu Qi was thinking about gossiping in detail, the door of Wenwen's room opened. opened.

When she saw Wen Wen, Gu Qi momentarily forgot that she wanted to find out something from Xie Zhilin, and just looked at her with admiration.

"Wenwen, this skirt suits you so well. It's really beautiful. My taste is getting better and better!" Gu Qi's favorite thing besides eating, drinking and having fun is to look at handsome guys and beauties. Now looking at Wen Wen, she posted it instantly Go up.

The light yellow skirt made Wen Wen more gentle. As she walked, the hem of the skirt kept swaying, and various patterns of flowers and plants gradually appeared on the skirt. Gu Qi turned to look at Xie Zhilin again. The two of them stood together. A match made in heaven.

"Are you guys dressing up as a couple? When did you start talking about this? You don't mean it. Why didn't you tell me about such a big thing?" In fact, not only the colors of their clothes match, but also the shading on their clothes. They all have many similarities, and coupled with their natural bonding feeling when they are together, Gu Qi couldn't help it, approached Wen Wen, and whispered in her ear.

"No, what are you thinking about?" Wen Wen pushed Gu Qi away who was about to whisper, and handed the water on the table to her hand, "Drink water, drink water."

Gu Qi guessed that it would be fast even if it wasn't, and smiled. He unscrewed the cap of the bottle and took a drink of water, but said no more.

After Father Wen finished shopping, Mother Wen returned home quickly. Several friends also arrived one after another with gifts. Everyone helped clean up and helped Mother Wen who was cooking for a while. We arrived just after noon. , a table full of sumptuous meals was placed.

"I called He Yu, why hasn't it arrived yet?" Gu Qi saw that the last dish was about to be served and He Yu hadn't arrived yet, so she dialed the phone with some confusion.

"Okay, then hurry up. Is He Jia okay? If he's bandaged and still not okay, you can take care of him first. I'll explain to Wenwen that you can't come." "What's wrong?" He took the drink from the refrigerator

. Wen Wen happened to hear Gu Qi end the call, and felt that He Yu had encountered the injured He Jia, so he was late.

"It's okay. He Yu has already arrived at the community, but he met his brother there. It seems that his hand was burned. He just took the medicine and applied it." "If the food is ready later, he won't be able to come.

" We won't wait for him." Gu Qi put down the phone, took the drink from Wen Wen's hand, and put it on the table.

Wen Wen remembered that the car of He Jia and his group had been in front of her since she left the supermarket last time, and finally stopped in the community. After being criticized by Gu Qi today, Wen Wen thought that maybe He Jia also lived in this community.

"They will have to find something to eat later. Otherwise, you can ask He Yu and He Jia to come to my place for dinner. There are so many people anyway." As soon as the

last dish was served, the doorbell rang, and Gu Qi He quickly ran over and opened the door. He Yu at the door looked like he had just come from the company, wearing a crisp suit and holding a gift in his hand.

Beside him, one hand of He Jia was wrapped in white gauze and hung quietly by his leg, while the other hand held a potted flower.

Wen Wen took the things from their hands and put them on the cabinet in the living room. When everyone was gathered, Wen's father and Wen's mother quickly greeted them to the table for dinner.

The other friends all knew each other, and sometimes came to the house for dinner. They were very familiar with Wen's father and mother, so Wen Wen didn't take care of their mood.

But this was not only the first time Xie Zhilin met them, but also the first time he had dinner with complete strangers. Wen Wen was particularly concerned about his state.

Seeing Wen's father and Wen's mother greeting everyone for dinner, Wen Wen quickly came to Xie Zhilin's side and said, "Sit next to me later." Wen's mother turned around and was about to ask Xie Zhilin to sit with her when she saw the

two people talking together. She nodded and turned back silently.

There is never a shortage of topics at the dinner table. A group of people kept chatting about topics of interest. Wen Wen secretly glanced at Xie Zhilin. Although there were many things that he had never been exposed to and could not understand, at this time he was looking at the speaker attentively. , listening with a smile on his face.

She looked at He Jia again. He injured his right hand and it was a little inconvenient to eat. Wen Wen looked at him for a long time, but she could only see him holding the dish in front of him with difficulty.

Wen Wen couldn't hold back and used serving chopsticks to pick up a dish for him. Remembering that Xiao He Jia loved sweet and sour pork ribs the most, she placed a whole plate of sweet and sour pork ribs in front of him.

I thought they wouldn't notice me because they were talking, but I didn't expect that after doing these actions, not only He Jia was stunned, but also Gu Qi and He Yu who were still talking were stunned for a moment.

Gu Qi glanced at Xie Zhilin slightly. The smile on his Qingjun face was not stiff at all, but his eyes were kinder and showed concern.

Somewhat unpredictable, Gu Qi continued the topic just now.

It was already very late after seeing off family and friends. Wen Wen put all the unopened gifts in the dressing room, glanced at the unpacked luggage, and kept sighing.

"What's wrong?" After the excitement, there was only silence in the room. It was pitch black outside the window, with only scattered lights and street lights still on. Xie Zhilin's voice was filled with concern.

"It's okay, I just think there are a lot of clothes that haven't been hung up yet."

"I can help you, if you don't mind."

Wen Wen brought Xie Zhilin to the room and put the basket away, "No, I'll take my time later." Just tidy up. It's getting late today, so I'll take you back first."

Xie Zhilin nodded and responded. It was getting late, so it really wasn't appropriate to stay here any longer.

Wen Wen was about to take Xie Zhilin back when suddenly her eyes were focused in front of her, "Wait, don't leave yet, I have something to ask." There was

a calendar on the table in front of him. Instead of using his mobile phone, Wen Wen is usually more accustomed to using it to record important things every day. At this time, tomorrow was drawn in a big circle on the pure white calendar, and Ye Yi's name was written below the date.

Almost the moment she saw it, Wen Wen remembered what was happening tomorrow. Tomorrow happened to be her birthday party and award ceremony five days after Ye Yi said last time.

After Wen Wen told Xie Zhilin about Ye Yi and her invitation, she hesitated, "Do you think I should go or not? In fact, I quite want to go, but she did say it was very dangerous. Yes, but if you say it's not dangerous, then it's definitely not." "

From what I understand, the banquet of the aristocratic family will not be very chaotic. What's more, from what you know about her, others should be wary of her family. She herself has almost never made enemies with others."

"In fact, these are not important. If you want to go, then go, I will accompany you." Xie Zhilin's voice was light, but Wen Wen felt the incomparable reliable.

"I won't go to her award ceremony. I'm just going to check out her birthday party. There shouldn't be any danger at her house. I'll be back after watching it." Wen Wen thought for a while and began to talk about herself. plan of.

"Let's go, I'll take you back first, and I'll call you tomorrow. If you want to go, you can wear the suit you bought last time tomorrow." Wen Wen withdrew her eyes, continued her previous actions, and sent Xie Zhilin back.

Wen Wen was afraid that Ye Yi would be overwhelmed by their impromptu arrival, so after sending Xie Zhilin off, she wrote a letter telling Ye Yi that she would attend.

It was quiet late at night, and Wen Wen was a little uncomfortable with it, so she played some soothing music and listened. Just when she was applying the facial mask and getting ready to go to bed, a reply from Ye Yi appeared in the basket.

She was obviously a little excited, and her words were full of joy, "Really? That's great. When will you come over, I will pick you up." Wen Wen

originally wanted to wait until the next day to tell her how she got there, but now Ye Yi had already started to ask, so she wanted to say it directly, "I remember you said you received my things because of your box, right? I will tell you in advance before coming tomorrow, and then you find a place where no one is around , open the box, I will come from there then." "

Also, I want to bring a man with me."

Ye Yi probably guessed that Wen Wen would come through the box, but she didn't expect that she would bring someone with her. Come, she thought for a while, she probably would be worried about her own safety if Wen Wen came alone.

She then replied: "Yes, you can bring more than ten or twenty people with you. Don't worry, I will make sure you come back the same way you came." "I just regard you

as my close friend, and I myself You think I am still trustworthy. If you are not really worried, or I will send my biological brother to you, you can ask someone to keep an eye on him, and then send him to you after you return, so that you can rest assured. ."

Wen Wen couldn't help laughing when she saw Ye Yi's words, but finally rejected her nonsensical proposal.

The early morning sunlight shone softly on every corner of the room. Wen Wen didn't close the curtains when she slept last night. At this time, her closed eyes felt a little uncomfortable from the light. She struggled to shake off her sleep and got up. .

After Wen Wen got up, she thought carefully about what she should wear. In the end, she chose the cheongsam that Ye Yi had given her earlier. It was a light pink cheongsam with a rose pattern printed on it, paired with the necklace she gave her, and finally she simply put on a pair of pearl earrings. The gentleness adds a bit of coquettishness.

She chose a handbag and made sure to take everything she needed before getting up and bringing Xie Zhilin over.

As expected, Xie Zhilin put on the dark suit he bought last time, just as she had told him, but the hat was still a fisherman hat. Wen Wen frowned looking at the hat.

Although she only had this hat now, it did not match. She checked that it was still relatively early and hurriedly took Xie Zhilin out to buy a gift hat.

In the end, I changed to a dark top hat of the same color to barely match it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.4K 382 93
Author: Silence Chu Shuang, as a master of cultivating immortals, returned to the modern earth, when the spiritual power recovered, the forest swallo...
144K 1.4K 37
This is not a book, but is full of Japanese names that sound nice. It is also so you can look and see if you want to use it for a story and something...
23.8K 438 17
Author: Moon Man Chang Ning Copy 1: Zhou Yang transmigrated into a post-apocalyptic novel with an upgraded heroine, and became the female supporting...
51.4K 958 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...