My garbage basket leads to an...

By krudo10

After the birthday celebration, Wen Wen used the discarded fruit basket from the fruit shop to load the garba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 57

471 5 0
By krudo10

Chapter 57

Someone was riding a bicycle gradually approaching the alley, and seemed to pause at the entrance of the alley. Wen Wen was not sure if he looked inside, but after a while he was riding his bicycle further and further away.

"It's okay. This person just passed by and probably didn't see us suddenly appear." Xie Zhilin seemed to be aware of Wen Wen's nervousness and walked to her side to comfort her.

Wen Wen nodded and continued: "Well, let's go out first." "

Sister, the village chief came to the hospital today, do you want to see him?" He Jia walked beside Wen Wen and asked.

"Well, don't worry, we have to change things first. He Jia, you go back to the ward first. We will come to you later after changing things." He Jia didn't ask

any more questions, nodded, and put on his schoolbag and Wen Wen. They parted at the hospital path.

After walking out of the alley for about ten minutes, Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin saw densely packed residential buildings. It was time to go to work in the morning. Bustling people were walking on the street, and many residents were sitting downstairs. Old people chatting.

Wen Wen walked up to an aunt and asked where there was a gold store or antique market nearby.

This enthusiastic aunt not only pointed them to the location of the nearest gold store, but also carefully compared which gold store offered the most affordable prices.

I thought that this aunt would not know the location of the antique market, but she did not expect that after asking them why they were going to the antique market, she not only pointed out the location of the antique market to them, but also introduced them to a store.

"It's not a coincidence. My son has opened a shop in the corner outside the antique market. His shop has very few antiques and treasures, but it does have a lot of high-quality jade bracelets. After so many years of doing it, it has accumulated a lot. Some of the customers."

"If you want to sell jade bracelets, why not go to my son's store first? Just give me my name. The price he gives you is absolutely fair. We all make a little bit, and It's fate."

Wen Wen just wanted to do it as soon as possible. After bidding farewell to her aunt, she went to a slightly smaller gold shop that her aunt just pointed out. She sold the gold jewelry and then went to the antique market to find her son's shop. shop, and finally sold the jade bracelet I bought at a fairly reasonable price.

Because there was no card, Wen Wen could only ask for cash. After putting the cash in her backpack, Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin took a taxi back to the hospital without stopping.

Thinking of the excuse to the outside world that the sister He Jia knew came to visit him, Wen Wen bought some fruits at the fruit shop near the hospital.

The sun hung far away in the sky, and everything on the earth was sprinkled with a layer of golden light. When Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin returned to the ward, there was no figure of He Jia and his grandfather in the ward.

After the two turned around and walked out of the ward, they saw He Jia and his grandfather in the corridor.

Today, the He family's grandfather seems to be in a good state of mind. He Jia is dragging his grandfather around the corner of the hospital. At this time, the golden light of the setting sun shines on their faces. Even their faces, which are usually a bit ferocious and haggard from being tortured by illness, He is also shown to be kind and kind.

The two of them were very close to each other, probably because Grandpa He Jia's voice was a little soft when he spoke. He had been tortured by illness recently and had barely eaten. Grandpa He Jia's weakness was inevitable.

At this time, He Jia had a slight smile on his face and looked at his grandfather seriously with his head raised. The two of them smiled similarly as if they had said something.

It was obviously a happy scene, but Wen Wen's ears unconsciously heard what the doctor said yesterday.

Wen Wen wanted to go find He Jia, but she couldn't bear to disturb the two of them. The corridor of the hospital was a bit long. He Jia held her grandfather's hand and walked slowly with the light behind her. Wen Wen followed him unconsciously.

There was a scale in front of the nurse's desk at the corner of the corridor. He Jia first helped his grandfather get on the scale with a smile, then asked him to sit on the chair next to the scale and stood on the scale himself.

After he got off the scale, his expression became a little weird. First, a look similar to distress appeared, and then a forced smile appeared.

Although what he said deliberately maintained a relaxed atmosphere, Wen Wen still heard uncontrollable trembling from his words, "Grandpa, you are even lighter than me. Look at how long I have been here." It's going to go quickly, you have to eat more."

I don't know if it was because he has not been in good health during this period, but Grandpa He Jia's reaction was a little slow. He looked at He Jia blankly for a long time, and then his face With a kind and calm smile, she said: "Yes, you have grown up, and grandpa is old."

The scene in front of her gradually became old and blurry, Wen Wen turned her back and wiped the tears on her face.

What the doctor said yesterday was that he had already told the adults on He Jia's side before that Grandpa He Jia might only be able to survive for the next two days. Wen Wen looked at the scene in front of her, and her inner uneasiness grew bigger and bigger. .

Seeing more and more tears falling on Wen Wen's face, Xie Zhilin accidentally touched Wen Wen's cheek and tried to wipe away the tears on her face.

Feeling a warm and gentle touch on her cheek, Wen Wen subconsciously lowered her eyes and saw Xie Zhilin's white and slender fingers.

The moment Wen Wen raised her head, her tears became crystal clear. Seeing the sadness in her eyes, Xie Zhilin sighed imperceptibly and said in a soft voice: "Stop crying, Wenwen." "Sister, you are already here

. Are you back?" Just when Wen Wen woke up and was about to turn around and call He Jia, He Jia's voice came from behind her.

"Yes, He Jia, are you going back to the ward now?" Xie Zhilin lowered his eyes and looked at Wen Wen, who had not yet wiped away her tears, and spoke before her.

While Xie Zhilin was talking, Wen Wen wiped the tears on her face with her hands, calmed down her mood again, and turned around with a forced smile.

She walked up to He Jia and Grandpa He Jia in a few steps, reached out to hold Grandpa He Jia's arm, and explained their origins to Grandpa He Jia, "Hello, Grandpa, He Jia used to help at the city's waste recycling station. I met him when we were young, and he helped me a lot at that time. He said that you were ill, so we came here to see you."

Grandpa He Jia turned his head and said with a smile on his face: "Thank you. , and thank you for taking care of He Jia."

Wen Wen shook her head, "It's not considered taking care of."

When they returned to the ward, a person Wen Wen didn't recognize appeared in the ward.

A middle-aged man sitting on a stool next to the hospital bed stood up immediately when he saw them coming back. Just when he was about to speak, he seemed to notice Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin standing next to Grandpa He Jia. After a pause, he He asked: "Jiajia, what is this?"

After He Jia helped his grandfather back to the hospital bed and lay down, he said: "Village chief, this is the sister I met in the city before." After that, he turned to Wen Wen Wen introduced, "Sister, this is the village chief of our village."

In my impression, almost everything He Jia said about the village chief was that he was helping He Jia deal with his family affairs. Therefore, Wen Wen revealed With a smile, he walked to the village chief in a few steps and told him his origins.

A simple and honest smile appeared on the village chief's face, and he quickly made room for the two of them to sit down. "I haven't heard from He Jia before, but I can't help you two. Thank you for your support when He Jia was in the city. Take care of him."

Somehow, the village chief's mind automatically recalled Wen Wen's care for He Jia when they were in the city. Wen Wen smiled and nodded without denying it. After all, this was more beneficial to her status.

"Village Chief, can I talk to you?"

When the village chief saw that Wen Wen had something to ask him, he nodded cheerfully and followed Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin out of the ward.

"Ms. Wen, is there something you want to ask me?"

"It's because I asked the doctor yesterday. The doctor said that Grandpa He Jia's condition is not very good. He Jia also told me about his family's situation before. I know you know the situation of the He family quite well. I want to ask you about it. Plan."

At this point, the village chief sighed and looked at them as they wanted to say something, but they were swallowed back, as if they were hesitant to speak.

Finally, under the calm gazes of Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin, he spoke, "Since He Jia has told you about his family's situation, I won't hide it from you, and I'm not worried about you two. Bad guy, there is really nothing to gain from the situation in his family."

"You should also know the situation of the He family. Since his mother left, he and his grandfather are the only ones left in the family. There are no other relatives, and we have no way to contact them. Originally, I helped them apply for some subsidies, and they could still live a good life, but I didn't expect that Grandpa He's family would get sick later." When he said this,

an expression of indescribable shame suddenly appeared on his dark face. .

"To be honest, I have a big part of the problem. When Grandpa He Jia fell ill, medical expenses were a big problem. Money was urgently needed at that time. Just when we were all anxious, a newspaper found me and He Jia "

"He said that he wanted to report He Jia's incident. As long as it is reported, it will be seen by many people, and good-hearted people will donate money. Then Grandpa He Jia's treatment expenses will not be a problem."

" Because I was too impatient at the time, I couldn't just watch Grandpa He Jia die because he couldn't get treatment. In addition, the newspaper repeatedly promised not to fabricate facts. Finally, I briefly talked to Grandpa He Jia and He Jia and agreed. "

But I didn't expect that the newspaper only wrote a short paragraph and posted it online first. Before the entire article was officially published, their newspaper was punished for the false news they had reported before."

" I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. The bad thing is that because of the short paragraph written by the newspaper, many people questioned the affairs of He Jia's family. But at the same time, it was also because many people paid attention to it, so not only did they have many good intentions later People came to donate money and received close attention from their superiors. At that time, some really good media came to interview them. After that, Grandpa He Jia's treatment expenses were no longer a concern." After he finished speaking,

he He let out another long sigh and just lowered his head and looked at his shoes.

Hearing this, Wen Wen finally understood what He Jia had said before about the many people teaching him to speak with cameras and the many strangers in suits and leather collars who appeared in the hospital.

Wen Wen's mood was a little complicated. It seemed that she couldn't say that the village chief did something wrong. Judging from their simple and honest understanding and the newspaper's promise, they did not expect to deceive them.

But fortunately, I had better luck, and the subsequent development was moving in a relatively good direction.

"It doesn't matter, village chief, you have done a good job."

After hearing Wen Wen's words, the village chief continued: "After the doctor told me about Grandpa He Jia's condition last time, I have already discussed it with the villagers. , everyone will help, and we are already prepared for the rest."

Wen Wen knew what the village chief was talking about, and it was necessary to prepare first. She nodded to express that she understood, and they talked to the village chief again. We returned to the ward together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 108 8
https://www.69shu.com/txt/48961.htm Author: Xu Huanyu Category: Science Fiction Space 192,600 words | Serialized Update: 2023-07-18 In the third year...
474K 16.8K 193
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
6.9K 86 22
Author: A Certain Leaf link:https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/12_b/bjRtt_2.html   At two o'clock in the morning, an alarm call broke the silence.   Chi...
44.7K 6.5K 63
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း