🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁

1.2K 52 12
By Solitary_0813

Hey............. 💜💚

.............. (Trust me I cried alot)

Painfull night....

(Happy Reading?!)

Tae cried sitting on the sofa alot while caresses his baby bump mumbling jk's name.

He flinch hold his baby bump when he his baby kicked. He cried mumbling mumma will save you bun no one will harm you.

He snap his head when he heard door room open he breathed heavily in so anxious.

He sigh in relief when he saw lisa and Wooshik. He make grabby hands lisa run towards him and embrace him.

They cried alot whooshik sigh while looking at his watch and taelisa.

"We have to leave this place lisa as soon as possible." Wooshik said they looked at him helplessly while nodding
their head.

"What are you doing." Tae asked when he saw wooshik pouring oil whole place and went in the kitchen to open gas.

"I'm going to burn this place so, they will think you and your hyungs die in this natural disaster." Wooshik said he nods his head crying looking at sweet home.

"I decorated my home with so much love." Tae said crying his heart out lisa cried too while rubbing his back.

"You told me you are feeling pain on the call." Lisa ask checking him top to bottom he nods his head blankly.

"Let's go." Whooshik said coming from upstair they nodded and left the house.

"Let me do this." Tae ask blankly he looked at him for sometime and gave him match and tae himself burn his own house and saw with his void eyes.

"Where is my husband." Tae asked while sitting in the car carefully with lisa help.

"I don't know and will surely help if I got to know about him." Wooshik said and drove away his car and he call someone.

"Hello vickey I burn that house you can keep those dead bodies in the house." He said and cut the call tae looking outside of the window with his blank face lisa looking at him moist and worried eyes too.

He take him hospital Dr gave them 4 hours time for delivery. Wooshik, lisa waiting outside anxiously walking back and forth.

"How's he dr and baby." Lisa asked dr he smile while patting her shoulder.

"Congratulation it's a baby boy." He said lisa smile happily in her tears his boyfriend console her in his embrace.

....

They went inside and saw tae pecking baby's forehead, nose, cheeks his tears falling from his eyes too.

"Noona can you please gave him to jin hyung before something happen to me." Tae said blanky while wiping his tears.

She nods her head crying and sat infront of him caresses his cheeks and peck on baby's forehead.

"He is beautiful as you." She said he nodded smiling mumbling. "Bambi." pointing towards his eyes crying his eyes remind him his husbun Jeongukk

2 days later.....

"Tae wake up we have to go from here right now." Lisa said patting on his cheeks softly he look at her confusedly
still nods his head.

"Here wear this hoodie its cold outside because of snowing." She said and give him a hoodie he nodded and take it.

He take his baby dearly and hide him in his embrace and they went outside of the hospital.

"Noona." Tae said holding her hand and drag her towards other side of the car when he saw Hyunsik and Irene going inside of the hospital.

"Noona you've to go with bun right now. I will go towards church my old home and stay there for some days." He said firmly she shook her head.

"Try to understand noona if they got me they will try to harm you and bun too. You want to take risk of his life." He said showing her baby she shook her head.

"Don't cry take him with you and try to contact with Suga hyung they will help us to protect you, hyungs and our baby too." He said she nodded wiping her tears.

Tae peck whole face of his 2 days baby tears aren't stopping to fall lastly he hug him maybe last time dearly.

Imagine it's snowing..... Uwu baby so cute...

"Tell hyung to not tell him about us. Live as a happy family, don't want my son live the way I and suffer like me. Anyway he is already their son right." Tae said crying she nodded crying too.

"But, we didn't thought to gave him to hyungs like this." Lisa said crying he nods and gave his son to lisa.

"Now, leave and promise me you will not come to me again.

Ask wooshik hyung to come don't take risk because of me." Tae said hugging her and left towards old home with his trembling and wobbling feet because of weakness.

4 days later....

Seo searching for him whole city and outside of the city. Wooshik send lisa, his son, namjin and taegukk son to lisa home town thailand.

He contact with suga's men and they told him he is out of country for some official mafia work.

He convey his message to suga about taegukk, their son and  namjin with emergency.

Suga contact with him as soon as they got the messege. He told them what happened here and what's going to happen next.

They told him stay with them as much as he can and they will come with their private jet.

Wooshik still didn't know where is jk right now and what will they do with him.

"Give him this whenever you got any chance to meet him." Tae said giving him his wedding ring he nods his head and take it sadly.

"Mr Min coming from US tomorrow." He said tae smile in his tears nodding his head.

"Your family doing well. They miss you alot specially Seokjin." He said looking other side he cried silently with his blank face.

"I'm going it's not good for me to stay here so long." He said tae nodded his head instantly he sigh and went away carefully.

Tae went inside the church he don't stay at home in night because of fear?!

"What you written on our fate? Why you destined us? When you want us to break apart." Tae whispered looking at the jesus with his teary blur eyes.

"But you don't know we will not apart ever. He always stay here in my heart and i'm in his heart." Tae said giggling in his tears and hiccups too.

"Always keep my family save and keep him save too." Tae prayed he gasped.

"So, here you are hiding and begging for your life infront of god huh." Sik said gritting his teeth while holding his arm tightly.

"You make us sweat so much baby boy now it's time to reduce our stress." He said and start dragging him outside of the church he scream and shout for help only his voice echo in the church no one come for help.

....

"Wow you make nice plan huh, now tell me who help you." Seo asked to tae while gripping his face tightly he sigh heavily.

"Min Yoongi." Tae whispered avoiding his lusty gaze he laughed at him.

"Again lie." He said and throw him on the bed. Tae instantly sat on the bed.

"We will himself find out about him." He said and left the room tae sat on the corner of bed crying while making himself like a ball.

They keep him for two day and bogum ask him to marry in two days several time but he always refuse him and his offer too.

One day tae sitting in the balcony in fear as always he saw Seo entered in his room.

He wide his eyes and clench his shirt tightly in horror he is drunk and he can do anything to him.

"Come here." Seo said while patting on his lap he shook his head and curled in the corner.

He groan and take fast step towards him angrily and drag him with his hair on the bed forcefully.

He scream cry while wiggling in his hold while glaring at him in so much anger and disgust.

Seo taken back in fear still he tried to forced. Tae grab lamp and hit on his face and stab on his left chest with his full force.

He shout and call his brother, cousin while crying in pain and tae run out of the room crying he run behind him.

"Hold that bitxh. I will ruin him today he have to beg for his life and for body infront of me." Seo shout angrily all start runing behind tae.

Tae stumble on his feet and collapsed with a person he cried and hold his hand.

"Kill me right now before they do something wrong with me.

I don't want their filthy touch on my body except my Gukk. Just kill me." Tae share at him while crying in so much frustration

he hold him by his arm while shooking and making him calm but he didn't stopping his blabbered so he slap him.

He stop blabbering and star crying in his embrace helplessly mumbling kill me.

"Thank god Wooshik you hold him." Bogum said and hold tae arm and start dragging him towards his room.

"Wait don't take him any where I want him right now right here." Seo growl angrily while hissing in pain Hyunsik come forword.

"Next I have him." Hyunsik said licking his lips his brother nods his head tae wiggle and crying.

"What are you saying hyung." Bogum said laughing nervously they glare at him.

"If you want you can have him first. But don't try to protect him and think about to create a family with him. We will kill him after we satisfying ourself understand." Seo said firmly he nods his head looking at tae with his pity eyes.

"I said leave me. You can never have me even in your dreams fuxkers." Tae shout at him and shot on his leg and bogum hand.

"Wtf? How did you get that gun?" Wooshik shout at him angrily other said same while gritting his teeth.

(Whooshik give him that gun.)

He aim towards Hyunsik and said him to walk infront of him he did same to the gate.

He shot on his leg too and run towards main road don't know where to go he just run and run where his feet taking him.

He is running since 10 or 20 minutes suddenly a car hit him from behind with high speed and his body fly so far breaking his so many bones and nerve too.

"Run Taehyung run how much you want to run right now run." Seo said mocking after coming towards him.

Tae saw him with his blur vision his blood ozning like rivers.

"Take him to the graveyard." Hyunsik said bogum wooshik looked at him confusedly Seo nods his head.

"Why graveyard." Bogm ask nervously
looking at tae worriedly they hissing in pain which tae gave him by gun.

Tae isn't professional so bullet only touches their skin except Hyunsik he got a bullet on his leg.

Wooshik already share his location it's   4a.m time suga still have some min to land in korea.

It's snowing heavily they took him on the back trunk and drove away. Later they show jk this video of tae.

They throw him on the ground and start making grave for him he also take a box for him. Snow falling on his whole body already.

They took 30 minute to made a grave for tae. First keep him in the box tae looking at wooshik helplessly.

"If you beg for your life I will take you hospital." Seo said chuckling patting on his cheeks he looked at him with his teary blood shot eyes.

"I'm n...ot be..gger. Yo..u wi..ll regr....t." Tae said tears or blood falling from his head to his whole face still his looking at him straight into his eyes with his fierce tiger eyes.

He groan and shut the door angrily while cursing at him and told them to burie him soon.

"Let's go hospital." Seo said to his bro he nods his head and they all went to hospital after burring tae.

Whooshik crying mentally wishing for him that suga will reach on time.

Suga read wooshik messege his world crushed and his heart aching so badly he instantly try to reach that place as soon as possible with his team and his soulmate jimin.

He crying and blaming itself wailing on himself and wishing for his friend be alive.

They arrived in the graveyard and they start searching his grave woshik wrote
Tae's name on the grave saying it's a ritual while fake laughing they nodded laughing too.

Finally jimin find that grave and they start digging his grave. Soon they stop when they saw a box.

Jimin cried his heart out suga hold him and forbad him to not touch his body.

"Take him with this box come on hurry up." Suga shout at them and they all sat on the car with box.

They come with all equipment chan and baek start examine him instantly in the truck where they keep the box.

After reaching at the hospital they try their best to treat him and they did it.

After operating him for 48 hours and they do so many surgeries and blood change too.

His lots of bones his nerves and head were damage. He got so many stitches too.

After keeping him here for 1 week they sent him australia for his further treat- ment.

(He stayed in the australia for 10 yrs and 5 yrs london then suga take him back korea when his health become good.)

After some week later whooshik get to know about jk and their plan to kill jk and they will also buried him in the forest alive with lot's of injuries.

He inform suga about it and they made plan. Whooshik saw jk first time in the forest and he sent his location.

He himself asked 'I want to burie him, how can he sent me jail.' He said angrily they laughed and give him this responsibility to buried him.

(Jk narrated his past already. I hope y'all understand the whole scenery and story perfectly. Still you have any doubt you can ask in comments freely. I would love to talk with y'all cuties💞)

.

To be continued...........

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Take care be safe.......... 💚💜

Thank you........ ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
179K 11.8K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...
335K 24.5K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
191K 12.2K 52
A complicated story of two boys who seems to hate each other and the worse can happen is that they're brothers. But what will happen when one falls...