Ancient Witch and Modern Quir...

De AnniePaul5

A witch from the ancient times of the pioneer era hides she's a witch where the Witch Trials were done making... Mai multe

WW III a.k.a Quirk War and then Cannon Event
Info Sheet of the siblings and the two familiars
Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessments
Hero vs Villain plus Press Attacks U.A
Quirk War History Class
U.S.J Attack and Ashido's Wedding Night
Mina's new home/life
Infor Sheet for Izuael's pet
Sport Fest Festival Part 1
Sport Fest Festival part 2
Internships
Final Exam
Summer Camp
Pro-Hero License Exam and Yakuza
Epilogue

Prolong a.k.a Early Pioneer Era

29 1 0
De AnniePaul5

1600

A couple has welcomed a baby boy into their household as the family had started very young with the husband being sixteen and the wife being fourteen making them to be a very young couple as both are orphans and married to keep themselves safe as a man was looking at the wife very strangely and she doesn't like it very much. a mid-wife explains to the wife to be careful as the mayor of the village hears about her complains about the man making him to take care of it for her.

She thanks him and the mid-wife as their house is huge enough to have their family live nicely and she's happy they made it together that's called a big house (AN: Like the one in Farming Life in Another World big house that Hiraku Machio got from the elves) at the edge of the newly built village in Salem, American that they live in for all their lives since it's very new and many are getting use to living like this since they're more use to living alone as some made a store to buy stuff from.

The males all wore loose trousers and full shirts that were open at the neck and made of cotton or linen. Coats were made of twilled cotton. The boots were heavy and sturdy. Every man had a hat made of straw, felt, or fur, depending on the weather and most young girls in their pioneer families had two dresses for work and play; and had one Sunday dress. An apron was worn over the dress to keep it from getting dirty or torn. It was easier to wash the apron than to wash the dress again and again.

They love their son and will teach him everything making them to wonder when is a good idea to have another child which they'll think about later in life as they're going to be very busy with their son and they'll shower him with love and will make sure he knows a lot to be the best man in his life making them to know he'll have the best wife ever once married and the best father once he has a family with his wife as they know he'll be perfect as the house is his to own once they die.

1620 (Son: age twenty)

A man of twenty was looking at his very ill mother as he holds his baby sister in his arms as the mid-wife and the doctor said there's nothing to do as his father died (was murdered) four months ago making him to be the man of the household and took over for her care as he has a mid-wife to live inside to help his mother with female problems making it easier on his mother as she needs the help. He thanked them for trying and for helping his mother during the last four months.

His mother died and he buried her beside his father as he swears on their graves to raise his baby sister to the best of his abilities as the doctor explains how his sister was born with a mark on her lower back making him to go to him if anything happens as he needs to raise his baby sister making him to be her guardian for the rest of her life until marriage making it to be perfect since she needs someone to watch over her and to show her the ropes in the village. He'll never let anything happen to her as he'll kill anyone who touches his baby sister fully without his permission.

1635

The brother and the sister were still living inside their big house that their parents built together making them to be careful as the man is still looking at the sister like their kind mother before the sister. Both of them had to wear the same clothing as their parents as they fix them both somehow and the brother now has facial hair on the sides of his face. They slowly noticed that some color is leaving his skin in patches and his hair is losing color in those patches on his head making his dark red hair to go white in those areas.

The brother helps with cuttings the trees for more farmland as the brother can remove the tree stumps making it easier to get the land plowed faster. They can use the trees to build barns to hold animals in to raise them and use them for food when it's time to eat them making many to agree with them and do so.

The sister watches over the children as the males work while learning to things to do by the females as they need to teach them to the next generation making the brother to come back as there's a lot of trees taken down to make the village bigger with lots of farmland and lots of expansions to the village. The sister made dolls of the villagers making one of the children to mistaken it as witchcraft which it was, but the sister actually had to explain that they made it for the children to have in case their parents die making to feel like their parents are there with them.

The sister makes herbal medicine for the village making one of them to be dandelion soup. The sister saw some wild brown chickens and gently approached them as she has a basket to collect the eggs from since the chicken cop isn't ready for them yet. They collected fifty eggs and left them be as she throw down some corn nibbles for them to eat as they went home making everyone to be shocked at them as the chickens didn't move away from them as chickens would know if anyone is a witch or not.

They even found the rest of the ingredients in their underground storage since they and their sibling kept it a secret about her new powers that they're developing somehow over the course of her life. Some think eating plants they don't think are edible is wrong, but high levels of the antioxidant beta carotene and polyphenols in dandelions can fight inflammation and keep diseases at bay by lowering blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar. Dandelion greens are also believed to protect the liver and fight cancer, among many benefits.

The soup was great and kept them warm throughout the night before they heard a bell about wolves being in the village making the brother to chase them away with his ax making the wolves to leave the village and the animals alone for now. The sister saw six pups and took them in to see if they can be tamed and help keep the village safe which worked and they got mates and the village had more wolves guarding it, but the one child that saw the dolls being made was not convinced that it's not witchcraft.

They looked through the whole house and before they had managed to get into the basement, the brother grabbed her and pulled her out making everyone to see this as he throes her to the ground angrily at her as his face shows it scarring her greatly as he was a tall male (7 feet 11 inches). Many know he's protective of his baby sister, but this is a new level as he looks pissed and furies with the child as she's shaking on the spot as she didn't try to get up and run from him at all.

"If yau evuh breaking and entering me and my sistuh's haus' again, I'll hav' yau living autsid' of the villag' in a small stack!" Then they walked back into the house making her parents to be very upset and dragged her home making her to panic. The sister was frowning as she had to help reorganized the whole place back to order making her to hate this as she holds the broken picture of their parents as that child's trouble and she needs to deal with it before she came up with a way as the child's only nine and the brother fully agrees with her on the idea.

1645

Ten years has passed and the child is now nineteen, but she remembers the time she got forced abound when she was sixteen (1652) making her to hate it as her site was blocked by something cloth-like making her to be crying around a raw potatoe in her mouth it's tied in place making her to hate it as her wrist was being held behind her as she's kneeing on the ground outside the village. She hated it and she even got pregnant with twin boys making her to not see them as she hates them very much making her parents to scold her for that.

Then when she was eighteen-and-a-half (1654), she got forced abound once again making her to have twin girls making her to ignore them as well, too getting another scolding by her parents. She went for a night walk as the twin girls are now five-months-old and then she couldn't fully see anything and had a raw potatoe in her mouth again making her to freak as her forcer's back again making her to be on her back as he thrusted into her and she can't remove the things as her hands are tied behind her back.

It's making her to freak as he keeps thrusting into her as she screams around the potatoe in her mouth. She then felt him latching onto her nipples making her to scream a bit louder as he's sucking the milk out of her breast making her to wiggling, but he has a strong grip onto her arms making her to be stuck as he sucks and sucks like a baby making her to hate this as she cums with the guy making her to hear a loud pop as he let's go of her nipple, but then went to the other one as he started thrusting again.

It's just making her to scream as she wants this to all stop and then the guy let's go of her with one hand holding her in place as he pitches her down below. Just like the first two times, he always made her cum first making her to not be able to leave as he plans to make her cum a lot of times to have more than twins. He unties her hands and then pins them down to the ground making her to be trapped as he makes her cum, but he started to thrust again as he forced her to cum four more times including himself.

Even during those times he would drink from her breasts in a rotation time making her to hate this before she found herself in her bed and not in the forest anymore as if he brought her back home. She accused the brother for it for the third time, but the sister explains her brother was in bed and never would do any of that as he's not into children since she's still one until married to her future husband making him to be safe and have an alibi for it since she keeps thinking it's him cause of both of his hands and his strength.

It may sound real to most of the villagers, but there could of been fully another village nearby somewhere and the guy could be wondering around looking for a village to merge with theirs making it sound much more realistic to them all more so which got her soo angry. She had sextuples thirty-one weeks later as the sister had to cut her open to get them all out and then sew her back up making it somehow to be both recorded for the future as the sister has just done something that no one has ever done before as the babies were alright after that as they're watched over during the time a lot.

Four months later and a group of young girls in Salem Village, Massachusetts, claimed to be possessed by the devil and accused several local women of witchcraft. It's making the sister to check if they had anything that made them think that or see and explain there's mushrooms that make people see things and the girls could have had some or mistaken the mothers making dolls for their daughters. This may be the reason why they're lying cause these mushrooms and the doll making could just be for their daughters to play with. It's making everyone to agree with her as they saw the daughters of those accused to be playing with the new dolls and the witch trials didn't start up again until 1686.

1686

Both managed to save them all by having explanations for everyone for three years and had explaining that if there were witches, they would have Element Magic to save their lives as they can control rock which's Earth Magic making them to nod and the witch trials still didn't happen. The sister managed to keep her magic a secret, but she knows it won't last for long. This is making her to worry as this might be a problem as they haven't aged in 41 years making it to be harder to hide it from them even more so.

The sister had accidentally made both her and her brother immortal by summoning the devil in 1635 about two months after her brother kicked the girl out for trespassing who grants them one wish each. Both made sure they think carefully, but the sister had asked if the devil knew of the mark on her back which he said it's a natural witch mark of a naturally born witch than one made from him making the brother to just wish to be able to be physically stronger to protect his sister forever. The sister only wished to have much better control over her magic as she doesn't want the villagers to know about it.

This was making the wishes to happen as both didn't even know it'll comes with a major cost; Immortality a.k.a being immortal for life meaning they can't ever die and are forever stuck in the age they're sortingly at. They'll going to be in big trouble with the villagers and they got the plan started as they managed to make it look like it's something in the family to make them look this as it could be part of the bloodline or something just passed down. That's fully making it to work for now as they all believed it for now.

They know the villagers wouldn't believe it anymore and the truth is going to cost them to leave the village. The brother left the child alone after two more births in year 1656 and year 1658 as that's enough for her making him to ignore her for 28 years making the children to be all grown up and married as the child who's now a grown adult was married and had never seen her own fourteen children ever again after that as her parents were th ones looking and taking care of them once they were weened of the breast milk from her.

The sister found out that the village is surrounded by six other villages and all the males in their village had fully removed the trees and the sister talks to the others for them. This was making the seven to fused and be a whole lot bigger as each village has about twenty hundred villagers in them making that to be one hundred and twenty hundred people in the village maximums. This is making the village to be the largest one yet making many to have a village hall for councilors to make choices on the villagers like a court which has the sister panicking as she can't be here any longer as she needs to leave.

1772

The year 1772, is the year that the sister left the village after 90 years and never looked back as she can't take it anymore making her to leave a note for her brother only and just left making many to think she got kidnapped as the man who was looking at her strangely was killed by a knife making the brother to think as he needs to find his baby sister and look after her no matter what. He can't lose his sister like his lost his parents as she's the only family he has left as he left his children to their own families in the village as he also left six months after her.

The sister worries she might get killed if she stays any longer and she doesn't know that their brother had giving up their big house home as a wedding gift to a new couple who's close to them. She hopes she'll be fine alone as she knows her brother was the only family she had, but now, she's all alone making her to wonder if anyone will noticed that she's not aging anymore as she needs a plan to keep herself safe and not in harms way as she needs to keep people from noticing her very state of immortality.

AN: O.K. I did say if I was going to make another story, I would go for the pioneer era only and the witch trials still never happened which allowed Salem to have more people than 38,000 people in 2023 like I did with the seven villages being fused to it. During the Salem Witch Trials of 1692, more than 200 people were accused of practicing witchcraft. Twenty of those people were executed, most by hanging. One man was pressed to death under heavy stones, the only such state-sanctioned execution of it's kind. Accusations followed, often escalating to convictions and executions.

The Salem witch trials and executions came about as the result of a combination of church politics, family feuds, and hysterical children, all of which unfolded in a vacuum of political authority. The most famous witch trial in history happened in Salem, Massachusetts, during the winter and spring of 1692-1693. When it was all over, 141 suspects, both men and women, were tried as witches. Nineteen were executed by hanging. One was pressed to death by heavy stones.

The reason I stopped the witch trials and wrote it never happened is because of the brother and the sister having explanations for it and I think this is what it was back then making it to be pretty bad for them. Now for the soup the sister made, I'll leave it in the chapter and have you all see it as you may want to try it out yourselves. Also they have a British accent since British people went to colonize that place first. Enjoy the soup, everyone.

Ingredients

1 large egg

3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs

2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley

2 tablespoons sour cream

1 tablespoon finely chopped onion

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg

1/8 teaspoon pepper

1 pound mixed ground meat (beef, veal and/or pork)

2 cartons (32 ounces each) chicken broth

1 teaspoon garlic powder

1 teaspoon dried oregano

1 teaspoon dried basil

8 cups torn dandelion greens or spinach

Directions

1) In a large bowl, mix egg, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, sour cream, onion and seasonings.

2) Add ground meat; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1/2-in. balls.

3) In a Dutch oven, combine broth, garlic powder, oregano and basil; bring to a boil.

4) Add meatballs; cook, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.

5) Skim fat.

6) Add dandelion greens; cook, uncovered, 5-10 minutes or until wilted.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1K 34 34
A girl ran away from home as she lives all alone and she found six children making her to take them home and look after them as their new mama since...
5.6K 262 51
In a world where 80% of the human population possess ability's called quirks, it's easy to get lost in the idea of heroes and villains. Gushing over...
284K 12.6K 48
...What makes them all heroes? What makes the villains actually villains? In the end, everyone commits violent actions, but the heroes are praised wh...
22.1K 363 21
A BNHA x Chivalry of A Failed Knight Fanfic Quirks, also know as Meta Abilities, was manifested to a new born baby in Qing Qing City, China. No one k...