The Long Journey {COMPLETED}

By Awkward_Bee

Ann has suffered for many years, until she finally befriends Jeremy a super popular kid, and finds the courag... More

Chapter 1: Back to School
Chapter 2: The Amerly's
Chapter 3: Confessions
Chapter 4: Dead
The letter
Chapter 5: Party night part 1
Chapter 6: Party night part 2
Chapter 7: Moms past
Chapter 8: Ice Cream
Chapter 9: Suicide
Chapter 10: Jenny?
Chapter 11: Discoveries
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Relaxing?
Chapter 14: Secrets
Chapter 15: Plane day
Chapter 17: Mom?
Chapter 18: the Hospital
Chapter 19: Back to School, again
Chapter 20: The Wedding
Chapter 21: The Devil Lives
Chapter 22: The Aftermath
Valentines day Chapter
Chapter 23: Darkest Secrets

Chapter 16: Paris

5 0 0
By Awkward_Bee

I stepped out onto the grass. It was nice to be on the ground again. Paris was so beautiful. I was also here with my favorite person.
"Do you like it here?"
"Of course. it's away from home."
"Yeah. that's nice."
"Well, I'm exhausted," I said heading to the house.
"Join us for dinner." Jeremy's aunt yelled.
"I will." I said, walking away, it was only 12 I would have plenty of time to sleep. As soon as I hit my bed I fell asleep.
"Hey, wake up."
"No!" I yelled and slapped Jeremy.
"Ow, would you calm yourself."
"Sorry but I was tired and was sleeping."
"You have been asleep for almost 6 hours."
"What, why did you let me sleep that long?"
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine." I said and got up. I fell down as soon as I took a step. I felt like I got hit by a bus.
"Ann, are you ok?"
"I think so." I said and tried to push myself up but I fell again.
"I'm going to get my aunt."
"No I'm fine."
"You aren't."
"I am."
"Yeah right."
"Please."
"No, you need help." he said and ran out to get his aunt.
"Ann, are you ok?"
"Yes." I said, I had already told them that I was.
"Stand up for me then."
"Ok," I said and fell again. I couldn't stand up.
"Call an ambulance." she told Jeremy. He ran outside and got on his phone. That was the last thing I remembered.
*******************************
This is a filler ok people. She is not dead I have huge plans for this actually so no need to worry. I will be able to work on this more after tomorrow because on June 23 I officially start summer break. Nee York is so dumb and goes all the way to almost July! Anyways, I am sorry that it took so long to get this wimpy chapter up. I just got stuck on what I wanted to happen but I finally figured out! Yay! Love y'all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 128 27
With hopes to change who she was in middle school, Allie ultimately changes her entire personality and attitude towards life. A much wanted boyfriend...
1.2K 54 50
A girl meets a boy for the first time in the hospital. He is emotionally wrecked and she is a reason why. A boy meets a girl for the hundredth time i...
265 29 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...
54 0 11
In everyone's life there are ups and downs. For this one girl, there was no exception. Like many others, her life has been filled with good and bad...