Call for revolution (RWBY Ha...

By Dmcsage

Y/n Taurus was the twin brother of Adam Taurus and fought as a member of the White Fang. Once close with Bla... More

Bio
Harem
Prologue: The Requiem for a lost soul
Harem update (final members)
Days long gone
The prideful Fang's offer
Reunion with the Black Cat and facing off with the seniors
Face off of the strong: The Rebellious Fang vs the Crimson Bandit Queen.
The Bull's first day and bullying a bully
The Bull meets the Dark Queen
Frostbite clash!: Y/n vs Weiss
Crimson snow
Once upon a night in Vale
The Golden Lion Of Haven: Arslan Altan
It's a team effort part 1;Scavenger hunt
It's a team effort part 2:The hunt is on
It's a team effort part 3: The fallen's worthy
Cold wind blowing part 1: Frostbite (Christmas Special)!
Cold wind blowing part 2: Jingle of the bells
It's a team effort part 4: The battle in the forest
Crossover special (Teaser)
To be Like a dragon part 1: the man unknown

The Golden dragon vs the Golden Lion

1K 53 13
By Dmcsage

A/n pov

Yang ran at Arslan with a punch  only for her to dodge it. Arslan  swung her fist at Yang in retaliation forcing Yang to block being pushed back Yang smirked. Cracking her knuckles the girl spoke.

Yang: Not bad.. I almost felt that.

Yang rushed  Arslan with with a barrage of punches. With Arslan blocking them Yang pushed on the assault. Seeing an opening  Arslan unleashed a high kick upon Yang.   Being hit  Yang stared in shock at the blows power.  Jumping back Yang stared at Arslan who took a stance and spoke.

Arslan: You're good I'll give you that much;definitely above the usual brawlers I know.

Yang: Well thank you kindly.. You ain't so bad yourself.

Yang ran at the Golden Lion with a straight punch leaving Arslan to duck  under it. Yang seeing this swung her other fist downward. Arslan  spinning around Yang tried to punch her. Yang swung her hand out to backhand Arslan. With their fist clashing the sweat on them flew around them. Y/n's gaze filled with surprise at how well Yang seemed to battle.

Y/n: (mind) I see I  underestimated her..

I knew Yang was a great brawler.In a street fight she's  got nearly no equal but; 

I never expected her to be able to take on someone with such  Martial arts skills. Maybe that Dragon nickname is fitting for her.

Yang: I can keep going!

Arslan:...

Yang went to swing at her once again only for Arslan to strike her in the side.Catching Yang off guard Arslan followed up with a kick  to Yang's stomach.  Causing Yang to step back Arslan  cracked her knuckles.

Arslan: I hear many good things about Beacon.. I hope you can prove to me that they are all true.

Yang:*smirks* Hehe....alright then bring it then!

(meanwhile at Beacon)

Weiss was seen in a nice outfit catching the attention of Ruby and Blake.

Ruby: Wow look at you Weiss you got a date or something?~

Weiss: Shut up Ruby! I have no plans like that! For your information I just have business to attend to elsewhere.

Blake who was reading spoke out to Weiss.

Blake: No need to get so flustered Ice Queen we're just messing with you. 

Weiss: Very funny...for your information I'm not here looking for  boys besides *mumbles*...even if I did have feelings for one I doubt he will feel the same.

Ruby:What was that Weiss?

Weiss; Nothing  I'll be back ok just try and behave until I get back you dolt!

Weiss walked out of her dorm and went out into the city. Doing so she  thought over everything that happened. Rubbing the scar on her face she sighed. Back in her dorm Ruby turned to Blake then sat down.

Ruby: I wonder what got into Weiss.

Blake: Weiss is Weiss... who can say? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about Ruby.

Ruby: Yeah maybe you're right Blake. 

Putting on TV Ruby began to watch cartoons with Blake reading. As she did so Blake  began to think about Y/n causing her to blush. Shaking her head she tried to ignore her thoughts.

Ruby: I wonder when Y/n and Yang will be back.

Blake: I'm sure they'll be back soon.

(Back at the Gym)

Yang punched Arslan in the face who followed with a blow  of her own. Hitting each other back the girls continued their assaults. Yang went to punch Arslan in the gut while Arslan nailed her with a uppercut. Yang gritting her teeth in anger Yang activated her semblance. Y/n looked in surprise as her eyes went red and her aura began to shine like a ignited flame.

Yang: Alright i'm not pulling my punches anymore!

Yang took a punch from Arslan before punching her in the jaw. Surprising Arslan who  got knocked down. On her Arslan got back up   then stared Yang down.

Arslan: That's more like it.. Coming here wasn't a mistake after all.

Y/n: So this is Yang's Semblance huh? Rage can be a scary thing.

Nora: You're telling me.

Arslan  ran at Yang  with a another strike only for Yang to tank it then went to smash her fists down. Narrowly avoiding the strike Arslan stepped back before hitting Yang with a ankle kick. Grunting in pain Yang hit Arslan with her knee. Arslan grabbed Yang's head  causing Yang to return the favor. Next thing Y/n knew the two were smashing their skull against the others. 

Y/n:(mind) No one is even trying to stop this...who could blame them. Getting between a cat fight this fierce is like a death wish.

Yang smashed her head into Arslan's  again causing her hair to be undone. Arslan  kicking Yang in the side broke free. When Yang  went to continue her assault the Lion jumped back before running around the ring. Jumping back at Yang Arslan  went to kick her with a glare in her eyes.

Arslan: COME ON YANG XIAO LONG SHOW ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT!

Yang   rushed at her opponent with a superman punch  both being knocked to the ground. The both rushed to their feet before continuing their assaults.

Timeskip brought to you by these

A/n pov

As Weiss walked through the streets with a bag in hand she slowly stopped infront of a certain building.

Weiss:(mind)  I can't believe i'm really choosing to go here.

Heading inside the building she heard the screams of others causing her eyes to widen with shock. Looking  in the corner she saw Yang and Arslan fighting.

Weiss: W-WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

Y/n stopped then turned to see Weiss who was upon seeing him blushed.

Y/n: H-huh

Weiss? What are you doing here?

Weiss: I...I uh.

The two turned back seeing Yang  being kicked back into a corner. Watching Arslan  going in for a a another  blow she was met with a  punch from Yang. As the two exhausted each other Yang and Arslan swung at each other for the last time being knocking each other out. Once they did Y/n went and grabbed Yang from the ring. Jumping down and staring at Weiss he spoke. 

Y/n: So what brought you here? 

Weiss: W-Well I thought about everything you said..and I thought that m-maybe..I can start my improving myself.

Y/n stared at Weiss who looked away with embarrassment at her admittance. Smiling Y/n placed his hand on her should then spoke.

Y/n: Get changed I can spot ya Weiss.

Weiss: Y-You're serious?

Y/n: Hey what happened at school means nothing at a Gym. Here only one thing matters self improvement;now let's do this.

Weiss trying to act like it didn't matter turned around and scoffed.

Weiss:*blushes* Whatever you say dolt.

After she changed she walked out causing me to whistle.

Weiss:What? 

Y/ n: Nothing you just look good that's all.

Weiss:T-Thanks..I g-guess..

Y/n: Well then how about we get started?

Weiss:*smiles* Fine I....I look forward to  training with you.

For the next few hours Y/n,Nora,and Weiss trained with each other enjoying each others company. As Weiss chose to improve herself she slowly found herself accepting  Y/n amongst other feelings beginning to blossom.

(Back at JNPR's dorm)

Pyrrha walked out the bathroom then spoke to Jaune and Ren.

Pyrrha: Do you guys know where Nora is?

Jaune:  No idea I thought she'd be back by now.

Ren turned to look at his Scroll before he spoke.

Ren: She's just fine.. She will be back soon.

Jaune: Really what makes you think that.

Jaune looked at Ren's scroll seeing the picture he was staring at.

Ren: Call it a hunch.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.2K 30
Part 2 of Descent in Shadows After the fall of Beacon and seeing the person his older brother has become Y/n Taurus finds himself heading back home t...
260K 2.3K 20
Pain is the only thing that kept Y/n knowing he's alive what happens after he meets his absuive sister's along his with his family? Will he kill them...
10.1K 271 23
It was now time for the Vytal Festival to begin. You and your teammates were all eager to begin fighting in the tournament. But even though you were...
167K 2K 14
2nd FanFic, you're Adam's adopted brother for plot reasons Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY Things to know: (F/N)- First Name (L/N)- Last Name (H/C)- Ha...