š‡š€šš€š†š€šŠšˆ | Various! T...

By -MUSHROOMFOREST

ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ ā š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ (š—¬/š—») (š—Ÿ/š—») š˜„š—®š—øš—²š˜€ š˜‚š—½ š—¶š—» š—µš—²š—æ š—³š—®š˜ƒš—¼š˜‚š—暝—¶š˜š—² š—ŗš—®š—»š—“š—® š—®š˜€ š˜š—µš—² ļæ½... More

š‡š€šš€š†š€šŠšˆ
š‹šŽš•š„ šˆšš“š„š‘š„š’š“š’
š‹šŽš•š„ šˆšš“š„š‘š„š’š“š’ šŸ
ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”
šŸ.šŸ ā” š—”š—²š˜„ š—Ŗš—¼š—暝—¹š—±
šŸ.šŸ‘ ā” š— š—¶š˜€š˜‚š—»š—±š—²š—暝˜€š˜š—®š—»š—±š—¶š—»š—“
šŸ.šŸ’ ā” š—”š—¼ š—¦š—½š—®š—暝—ø
šŸ.šŸ“ ā” š— š—¼š—¼š—»
šŸ.šŸ” ā” š—§š—暝˜‚š˜š—µ
šŸ.šŸ• ā” š—šš—¼š—¼š—± š—šš—¶š—暝—¹š—³š—暝—¶š—²š—»š—±
šŸ.šŸ– ā” š—œš—°š—²-š—–š—暝—²š—®š—ŗ
šŸ.šŸ— ā” š—¦š˜š—®š—¹š—øš—²š—æ
šŸ.šŸšŸŽ ā” š—›š˜‚š—暝˜
šŸŽ.šŸ ā” š—§š—² š—”š—ŗš—¼
šŸ.šŸšŸ ā” š——š—²š—®š—±
šŸ.šŸšŸ ā” š—›š—²š—¹š—¹š—¼ š—žš—¶š˜š˜š˜†
šŸŽ.šŸ ā” š— š—¢š— š—˜š—”š—§š—¢ š— š—¢š—„š—œ
ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”
šŸ.šŸ ā” š—›š—¼š˜€š—½š—¶š˜š—®š—¹
šŸ.šŸ ā” š—Øš—»š—øš—¼š˜„š—»
šŸ.šŸ‘ ā” š—£š—®š—»š—¶š—°
šŸŽ.šŸ‘ ā” .... . .-.. .--.
šŸ.šŸ’ ā” š— š—²š—²š˜š—¶š—»š—“
šŸ.šŸ“ ā” š——š—®š˜š—¶š—»š—“?
šŸ.šŸ” ā” š—Ŗš—¶š˜š—»š—²š˜€š˜€ š—§š—²š˜€š˜š—¶š—ŗš—¼š—»š˜†
šŸ.šŸ• ā” š—„š—¼š—½š—½š—¼š—»š—“š—¶
šŸŽ.šŸ’ ā” š—”š—ŗš—¼š—æ š—©š—¶š—»š—°š—¶š˜ š—¢š—ŗš—»š—¶š—®
šŸ.šŸ– ā” š— š—æ. š—›š—®š—¶š˜š—®š—»š—¶
šŸ.šŸ— ā” š—•š—²š—²š—æ
šŸ.šŸšŸŽ ā” š—•š—¼š—¼š—ø
šŸŽ.šŸ“ ā” š—œš—»š˜ƒš—²š—»š—¶š˜ š—²š—®š—ŗ
šŸ.šŸšŸ ā” š— š—¶š—°š—µš—¶
ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”
怐 60K READS SPECIAL 怑
怐 80K READS SPECIAL 怑
UPDATE !!

šŸ.šŸ ā” š—Ŗš—¶š—³š—²š˜†..?

5.5K 223 111
By -MUSHROOMFOREST

After chasing the boys for a good couple of minutes, you finally reach your classroom, which you share with Yamagishi. The class begins just as you two sit down.

Now, you find yourself here, not paying attention and contemplating the unfolding events. Not that you need to pay attention; you already learned this before you got reincarnated. Your black school notebook is open in front of you, and you diligently jot down everything you've learned.

• I have been reincarnated into the Tokyo Revengers universe.
• Most likely as Takemichi.

Despite the obviousness of it, doubts lingered. You still wondered if this could be a dream. Each time you doubted, you'd pinch yourself, and it would sting. Now the dilemma is figuring out if you truly came from the future, but that requires shaking hands with Naoto.

You could visit him later tonight, but the guys mentioned you also had a fight. That plan won't work. Then comes the issue of determining which fight this is – the one where Mikey intervenes or an earlier one.

If it's an earlier one, the problem arises: you're not physically or mentally prepared for this fight. You don't share the same mindset as Takemichi, though you do want to save Hina and everyone else. It's going to be challenging. The bell rings, signaling the end of your first class.

Yamagishi approaches your desk in the corner of your vision, so you stand up, put your things back in the plain black bag, and walk with Yamagishi towards your next class, which apparently you share with Akkun.

As lunchtime rolls around, you exit the class after bidding farewell to Makoto and Yamoto, sharing a class with them. Your goal is to find Hinata, and it isn't challenging. You spot her standing by her classroom on the first floor, engaged in conversation with another girl you don't pay much attention to.

"Hina!" You yell out towards the peach-haired girl. She turns around, giving you a closed-eyed smile before briefly conversing with the other girl and then walking towards you, offering a small hug as she reaches you. You look away shyly; after all, you've been single all your life.

"Let's go eat outside under the tree in the back, (Y/N)!" She tells you happily, grabbing your hand and leading you out of the front door of the school towards the back.

When the two of you reach the tree at the back of the school and sit down, that's when you realize you forgot to pack lunch that morning. I mean, you've just been thrown into a whole different dimension; no one can really blame you.

Instead of dwelling on those thoughts, you admire Hina as she eats. It doesn't take long for the peach-haired girl to notice you staring at her. As she turns to ask what's wrong, she notices you're not eating.

"Did you forget your lunch again, (Y/N)?" She asks you with the sweetest smile you've ever seen, enough to make you feel like melting on the spot.

You look down at your lap in embarrassment and mumble a small 'yeah, I did' to her. You can hear her giggle beside you, and you feel her move closer.

Looking up to see what's happening, you're faced with her chopsticks holding a rice ball in front of your face. "Eat up, (Y/N)!" She excitedly says, so you slowly move forward and eat from her chopsticks.

Then, you turn around, hiding your face in your hands in embarrassment, really hoping no one saw you doing that. And that's how the break continues – Hinata feeding both you and herself, while you desperately hope the ground swallows you whole.

When school finally finishes, you walk back towards your shoe locker, change into your regular shoes, and begin searching for the rest of the Mizo Middle group.

It doesn't take long to find them; they're not the quietest bunch. As you approach, Akkun notices you and smiles. "Ready for the fight, (Y/N)?" he asks curiously.

You sweatdrop and glance at the other three goofing off with each other. "Not really," you genuinely admit to him. He looks at you with soft eyes and chuckles. You notice his hand reaching out in the corner of your eyes.

Suddenly, you feel a hand on top of your head, ruffling your hair before it retreats a couple of seconds later. You stand there, stunned.

Did Atsushi Sendo just pat you on the head?

Internally, you're definitely fangirling. He notices your stunned look and chuckles. "You'll do great, (Y/N)! And hey, there's always a plan B if you don't," he says the last part quietly, but you still hear him.

Plan B? What is he talking about? You ponder for a moment before it pops into your mind – the knife. He stabbed Kyomasa in the original timeline.

Oh, no. You're going to have to make sure he doesn't do that. But if he's talking about the knife, that means this is the fight where Mikey intervenes. Oh, God, you're so not ready to face him.

While you were lost in thought, Akkun was silently admiring you. He always thought you were pretty, especially those (E/c) eyes that would look at him with a soft gaze. And don't even get him started on your laugh; it's the cutest thing ever.

"Hey! Are you guys ready to go? We've got to be at the fighting ring in 10 minutes!" a male voice interrupts. You snap out of your daze, nodding slowly, and look at the other three.

You then glance at Akkun, who is still looking at you with a small smile. "Well, let's go then, (Y/N)!" he says, whispering to you while holding out his hand in front of him.

You take it.

After reaching the coliseum-like place, you observe a crowd of people engaged in conversations, likely making bets. The five of you stand there, hesitant to make a move.

Yamagishi walks up, putting an arm around your shoulder while adjusting his glasses. "You'll do great, (Y/N)-Chan!" he reassures you. "Yeah, you'll be amazing, (N/N)-Chan!" Makoto joins in, quite loudly.

Takuya nods from the sidelines, offering a bright smile and two thumbs up. Akkun gives you a reassuring wink. You smile at the four of them, opening your arms as a signal for a group hug.

Yamagishi is the first to join, with Makoto, Akkun, and Takuya following suit. The five of you embrace, and you whisper a quiet thanks to them.

"HEY! HANAGAKI, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" a male voice yells out. The group hug ends, and you see a tall, muscular male standing there with a cigarette in his mouth, smirking.

It's Kiyomasa.

The four guys give you reassuring yells and nods as they head towards their designated places. Yamagishi almost trips, adding a touch of humor. You walk slowly towards the tall male, looking at your hands.

What should you do? You can't fight; you're going to give up the moment he's about to punch you.

You're scared, terrified even, not knowing what to do. Finally, you reach Kyomasa and stand in front of him, rubbing your sweaty palms onto your pants. The crowd's whispers surround you.

"A girl... no way."

"Are we even supposed to fight girls?"

"No, of course not, you idiot!"

At the last sentence, you feel a sharp punch to your stomach. The pain is intense, and you double over slightly, gasping for breath. The murmurs from the crowd persist as you sit up, catching your breath.

You know you have to endure the beating until Mikey and Draken show up. You can do this, (Y/n).

Standing up on two shaking legs, you pull your arms back and attempt to throw a pathetic excuse for a punch. Kiyomasa dodges and retaliates with a punch to your face. Akkun screams out to you, but you don't pay attention.

You run towards him, taking him into a hug pose, enduring the punches to your back. The crowd yells, and your friends beg you to give up. The intensity of the moment hangs in the air as you brace yourself for what's to come.

"(Y/N), JUST GIVE UP! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!" Akkun's voice cuts through the chaos. Are you really going to deliver that same speech Takemichi did? Ah, damn it, here goes nothing.

"I'M NOT GIVING UP! I CAN'T!" You shout, standing a few feet away from Kiyomasa, who scowls at you.

"THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS BY KILLING ME! I'm absolutely not gonna lose..." You declare, trying to sound convincing but shaking in your boots. Kiyomasa frowns and turns around, yelling for someone to bring his bat.

And that's when you see it—the Dragon tattoo. It's Draken. You let out a sigh of relief, falling to your knees slowly.

"You've drawn quite the crowd," he says, his voice cutting through the whispers of the onlookers. A slight smile forms on your face as the weight of the situation begins to shift.

You can see Mikey behind Draken, finishing the last bite of his doriyaki while Draken is still speaking. You look down at your hands, not paying attention; they're bleeding quite badly, and they hurt. Your head is throbbing. You zone out but get brought back when Draken kicks Kiyomasa in his stomach. Heh, serves him right.

Looking in front of you, you see Mikey's face staring back at you from above. You let out a small yelp and crawl slightly backward. He's staring at you with a small glint in his eyes that you can't quite make out.

"What's your name?" You hear him ask you. You open and close your mouth like a fish for a moment before answering. "Hanagaki (Y/n)..." you reply while Mikey leans down slightly. "I see... (Y/n)-chi."

You let out a small and quiet 'huh,' trying to play along and follow the plot, and it works because you hear Draken speak up. "That's what Mikey said, so that's what it is, right (Y/n)-chi?" You stare at him dumbfounded before Mikey crouches over you fully now.

"Are you really a middle schooler?" You hear him ask, but before you can try to answer, he continues his sentence. "(Y/n)-chi, from today onwards, you're my wifey, okay?" You let out a quiet 'heh?' as a response.

Wifey...?

You stare at him with a blank face. Did he just say wifey? Deep in thought, you don't notice that Mikey stepped away after admiring you for a moment, walking towards Kiyomasa and kicking him in the chin. but that's what brings you back.

"Who the fuck are you, huh?" You hear him say towards the male while gripping his hair, or lack thereof. He punches Kiyomasa in the face and steps on his head while looking at Draken. "Now then! Let's go home, Ken-chin!"

As they are both walking away, you hear Mikey call out your name. You look at him in confusion. "See you later!" He says with a smile, while you hear Draken yell something at the rest that you don't pay attention to. A moment later, everyone runs away, so you could've guessed what he said.

Somewhere in another part of Shibuya, a bleached yellow-haired male is running on the street while panicking. A moment later, he arrives at the coliseum-like place while panting, trying to hide behind a tree.

He sees five people standing there, three goofing off and doing some weird play thing, and one fixing someone else's injuries. He lets out a small gasp and whispers under his breath.

"I fucked up."

𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

• Akkun thought your hand was really soft

• Akkun wouldve stabbed Kiyomasa had mikey and draken not arrived the second they did

• Mikey thought you looked very cute

• The blonde male is panicking

Wordcount - 1954

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 317 11
š“š”š¢š¬ š¢š¬ šš š•ššš«š¢šØš®š¬ š“šØš¤š²šØ š«šžšÆšžš§š šžš«š¬ š± š…- š«šžššššžš« š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬»š¬» āœ§š–øš—ˆļæ½...
100K 4K 47
"š–š”š² ššØš§'š­ š²šØš® šœšØš¦š©š„ššš¢š§ š­šØ š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž š°š”šØ šœššš«šžš¬." "šŒššš§ š²šØš®'š«šž šš š«šžššš„ š©š¢šžšœšž šØšŸ š¬š”š¢š­ šššš£š¢...
55K 2.7K 28
š—¬/š—” š—¶š˜€ š—® š—¹š—²š—®š—±š—²š—æ š—¼š—³ š—® š—Æš—¶š—øš—²š—æ š—“š—®š—»š—“ š—•š—¹š—®š—°š—ø š— š—®š—ŗš—Æš—®, š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š—¶š˜€ š—¼š—»š—² š—¼š—³ š˜š—µš—² š˜š—¼š—½ š—Æš—¶š—øš—²š—æ š—“š—®š—»š—“š˜€ š—¶š—» š—§...
17.8K 838 27
ā š“«š“»š“®š“Ŗš“½š“±š“® š“Ŗš“·š“­ š”‚š“øš“¾'š“µš“µ š“«š“® š“Æš“²š“·š“®. āž || š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ, you, the reader, wake up in the body of none other than Hanemiya Kazutora h...