Us When ๐Ÿฉถ

By anjiwriteouts

From me when turns to us when ๐Ÿฉถ Seeing him unmoved, I add, "You better move your ass from here before my man... More

Me (Author)
Characters intro
Late...โœจ
car drive โœจยฐ
Saviour โœจ
jealous โœจ???
Angry or Embarassed โœจ
Her๐Ÿ‚
Mom knows โœจ
business trips โœจ
move in???๐Ÿ˜ฏ
family dinner โœจ
loverr โœจ
angry???
suprise โœจ๐Ÿฅน
first forehead kiss ๐Ÿฅนโœจ
His Jini ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฅน
strawberry shake
biker ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ˜ถ
First kiss โœจ
Varun's plan??
What's happening??
Bubble
He knows
Sharma's party
Boring party
Accident
why am I here
my love

Brother๐Ÿ’”??

27 1 0
By anjiwriteouts

Recap:

We said our goodbyes, and she was near the entrance. I got into the car and waited for her to get in, but I saw that guy hugging her. I was furious, and I thought that he was going to pay for it. However, Jini pushed him away, and that reassured me. She asked him something, to which he just shrugged and replied. I started my car and began to drive. She didn't need a man to stand by her; she could handle her problems on her own. Besides, we might not have bodyguards around her within visible distance, and I would be gladly  be her comrade if she ever needs me.

            *****************************

SANU'S POV:

After reaching the office, I sent her some messages about her milkshake and my hoodie. When I realized she might be waiting, I sent her a message telling her to concentrate on class and make me proud. She went offline, probably because her class started. I focused on my work, and then my PA, Miss Anu, entered and gave me a briefing about today's meeting. She also set my coffee on the table and left.

After the board meeting, I checked the time and saw that it was about to be Jini's lunch break. I opened my phone and waited for her message. As soon as she messaged, I replied instantly so she wouldn't have to wait. We caught up with each other's work, and when we were done, I had lunch with an investor at a nearby restaurant. We discussed our project, and we're planning a music concert in a few days. We're still searching for artists, but I already know someone who would love to play the violin with us.

After the meeting, I returned to the office to finish my work. When I was done, I realized it was almost time for Jini's class to end. So, I stood up, left the office, reached my car, and drove to her college to pick her up.

I arrived at her college within 10 minutes, but she still had 5 minutes left before she finished. I called her, informed her that I was waiting outside, and got out of the car to wait for her. As I leaned against my car, my sunglasses rested on my nose.

When i glance at the entrance of the college and found her I quickly wave at her as she returns the gesture. She takes steps towards me, but then I notice  Hari has caught her wrist. I can sense that it's harmful and I'm really fed up with him today. I gesture to Jini's bodyguards to stay put because I don't want to upset Jini by involving them without her knowledge. I signal them to wait.

I turn my attention back to Jini and Hari, who are having a conversation. At first, it's furious, but after a while, that asswipe Hari says something that upsets Jini. She doesn't respond, which is odd because she always has a comeback. Then she says her goodbyes to him and his friends and walks towards me.

JINI'S POV:

The moment I walk towards Sanath, my mood starts to brighten up as I see his charming smile, complete with those adorable dimples. Being near him makes my heart skip a beat. I've already given my soul to him through that smile.

Sanath takes my hand, concern evident in his eyes, and asks, "What's wrong? Are you okay? You know, if anything's bothering you, you can always tell me."

Relieved that he didn't hear anything, I simply nod to assure him that I'm fine and not in the mood to discuss it further. He seems to understand and doesn't ask any further.

As we settle into his car and start the drive home, I realize that I'm not in the mood for a conversation. I make a decision about what Hari said, about Sanath possibly seeing me only as his best friend's sister, which is why he treats me well. Perhaps my feelings are getting too strong now, so I should control myself around him. If he truly liked me, wouldn't he have made a move by now? Maybe Hari was right. If Sanath views me as a sister, then maybe I should also see him as a brother, right?

Sounds like a good plan to keep my feelings hidden and treat Sanath the way he treats me. It's all about finding the right balance.

As i was lost in e thoughts, Sanath clears his throat and catches my attention. He asks, "So how was your day today?" just going through the formalities.

I reply, "Nothing much, same old boring classes and professors." Keeping it short and not giving away too many details.

Sanath nods, expecting me to continue, but i  choose not to. Sensing my hesitation, he asks, "That's it? Aren't you gonna share more about your day?"

I  respond, "Nothing interesting, and I don't think you're too interested in the details anyway. Thanks for asking though!" Just as i finish speaking, we arrive home,and when i try to exit the car but the car door is locked.

When I glanced back at him, his eyes turned red, his hands clenched the steering wheel, and his jaw tightened. It seemed as if he was filled with anger and frustration, suggesting that he didn't appreciate the way I expressed myself. However, what I said was my truth. I realized that I had been living in a delusional world, and it became clear that I could never be anything more than a sister to him. I decided to stop indulging in fantasies that would never come true. I desperately wanted to embrace him, cry on his shoulders, and ask him why I didn't deserve to be his girlfriend. But before any of that could happen, I knew I had to distance myself from him.

In a deep voice, he said, "I'm interested in anything that has to do with you. It's never a waste of my time." With that, he unlocked the car.

Although I wanted to cry, I resisted the urge. Not now. I quickly opened my car door, ignoring its attempt to slow me down. "I should Stop investing emotions in people who can't reciprocate, brother," I muttered as I slammed the car door shut. I ran inside my home, with my mom calling out to me, but I didn't stop until I reached my room. I closed the door, leaned against it, and let the tears flow for the man I had been infatuated with since I was twelve.

It felt like everything around me was fake, and he was just a part of it. He's always treated me like a sister, but I never felt the same way in return. I couldn't help it because, deep inside, I've always had feelings for him. It felt like my world was crumbling, my breath stuck in my throat, my body shaking uncontrollably. I huddled up, hugged my knees, and cried until my vision blurred and everything around me faded to black.

When I woke up, I realized I wasn't on the floor anymore, but in my bed. The door was open, probably because someone used the spare key. As I got out of bed, the cold floor gave me goosebumps, so I quickly found my slippers and put them on. Feeling weak, my stomach grumbled, reminding me that I needed food after all the crying. I walked to the bathroom to freshen up and saw my reflection. I saw a person who couldn't express their feelings and ended up calling him "brother." Tears filled my eyes again, but I washed my face to clear them and avoided looking at my reflection. I then made my way to the dining room, where my family and Sanath were talking. They noticed me and stopped, looking concerned. I tried to ignore their concern as I sat in my chair next to my brother. He leaned closer and whispered if I was okay. I nodded, assuring him that I was fine and not to worry.

As I looked around and saw everyone waiting for me to speak, Sanath's intense gaze made me nervous. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I mustered up the courage and announced to the family, while looking at him, "I've made a decision about my future, but first, I'm hungry! Let's eat before I share my plans."

I noticed my father giving instructions to the maids to serve the food. We ate in silence, with everyone sensing the tension in the air. When I finished eating, I saw that everyone else had already finished as well and was waiting for me to speak. The maids cleared our plates.

Leaning back in my chair, feeling a bit more relaxed, I ignored the piercing gaze that was filled with rage. I looked at my dad, and he looked back at me with concern, eager to hear my decision.

"So, tiger, what's the big news? What do we have in store?" my dad asked, brimming with excitement about his daughter's decision.

I replied, saying, "Appa, as you all know, I've always had an interest in economics. I've decided to pursue higher studies in economics and may go to Edinburgh because I absolutely love the culture and music there, you know, right? Interestingly, I also received a few requests from an academy to teach violin lessons to students occasionally. So, I've decided to combine my passion for the violin with my profession in economics."

*****************************************

Hey sweetcakes ✨ so how is the story....

I know there is lot of drama going on here but hey that's how it should.

So what you think about Jini's father will he give permission or no.

What would be Sanath Shetty's reaction after this.

Uff to much emotions  in one chapter 😂.

Byee sweetcakes ✨ have a great day. Don't forget to vote guys.

Love you all 🪷💜✨....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
24.5K 1.2K 60
"Open your eyes love, Look at me" Goosebumps spread across my skin as soon as his voice hit my eardrums. I nodded negatively meanwhile his grip tortu...
1.2K 20 21
COMPLETED!!! here's a snip bit ! "Hey Belle" he said with a cheeky smile. I look up and give him the fakest smile i can put on "did my constant haras...
7.4K 949 15
โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ Have you ever thought, whe...