๐™ด๐šข๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š— ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ||HEESUN||

By aGirL_WitHnObrAin

Kim Sunoo, moved into a new city and reunited with his childhood bestfriend Yang Jungwon, who said he'll be t... More

Teaser'~ ๐Ÿคญ
2: "I'm more handsome, right?"
3: "Damn, i smell Jaelousy."
4: "Yes, and?"
"What if I do?"
6: "That is me."
7: "The upcoming couple"
BACK.

1: "Reunited"

648 22 8
By aGirL_WitHnObrAin

7:03 AM

SUNOO POV:

I recently enrolled into a new school. It's my first day so, I'm a bit nervous... i guess?
I'm walking to the school because it's pretty close from my house.
I think it'll take me 10-15 minutes to walk.

I also changed my neighborhood so, I'm pretty new here.
I heard about the cute little dog in the neighborhood by some guy.

As I was walking, I came across the house where the cute little dog is.

I peeked into the Gate, hoping to see the doggy.

I saw a cute little fluffy dog running towards me.

"Aww! Come here cutie!!" I talked in my Dog voice.

I crouched while holding the Gate.

I reached out to touch the dog.

The dog was coming to me, well that's what I thought.

It moved to my left and from the left a much bigger dog came towards the Gate.

"OH M G?!" I stood up in one go but ended up falling back.

The dog began aggressively barking at me.

"Haha, how can you get out? You wanna fight me?! Boo!" I teased the dog and was going to walk away.

Thud

The gate wide opened.

"AISH F-" I stared at the dog coming out and quickly ran away.

"AHHHU, GO AWAY, AISH U DOG!" I'm usually not a fast runner but I know I have to use of my saved energy now.

"AUUU" I need to reach the school as fast as possible.

"OM GH GO AWAY!" I shout at the dog as if it was gonna let go of me.

Soon I reached the school Gate. I ran inside the School Gate while pushing anything or anyone that was in my way.

I went inside and slowly slouch putting both of my hands on knees, heavily panting for air.
I was relieved when I didn't see the dog anymore.

"Omg, Am I alive? Of course I am, hah"

"Oh, Hyung!" I quickly turn my head to the fimilair voice.

Jungwon

I looked at him and my smile grew bigger and bigger when he came.

He runs towards me and proceeded to pull into a tight hug.

"Hyung! Hello!!" He excitingly greets me.

"Hi-" I was breathless from running nonstop.

"Hyung what happened? Why were you running?" He asks as he probably saw me getting in a hurry.

"A- ha a dog was h trying to catch me ah"

"A dog? Are you okay?" He asks worried.

"Yes-"

"Hah! Hi sunoo hyung!"

"Oh, Hi Riki!"

Nishimura Riki.

I've bumped into him several times when spending time with Jungwon.

Don't know , but I've tried staying distanced from this boy several times..

"Ay Jungwon, you never told us you had such a cute friend?" Another friend of Jungwon approaches.

Tall , Slim body , shiny hair , looks like a pup.

As the boy gets closer , his slim veiny hands didn't go unnoticed by me,
As he brushes his slim hand through his hair.

"Ha, Come on Won.. You're not the one who gets to make these cute friends, i can make one too, maybe even a boyfriend." I feel my cheeks burn upon hearing that.

"hyung!" Jungwon and his friends just laugh before turning their eyes on me.

"Sunoo hyung, this is Jake hyung. Don't mind him , He's a little flirty." Jake just smiles at me.

"Hi.." I said returning the smile.

"Sunoo-shii I-"

"Hey guys." A deep voice interrupts , as I turn myself to see the person,

A guy who's probably 6'0ft tall , towering over me while looking down at me.

"Hm, did I miss something?" I just confusingly watch the guy walk towards Jungwon.

"Not the bus,"

"Not my brother,"

"Not my boy tom,"

"Not even the episode of my favorite drama..."

"But still...."

"..My life feels empty without you." He says gently taking my hand in his.

"Ayyyyy" "no way." His friends cheer for him as he leans towards my face.

"I've never seen such a cutie like you before here. It's new."

Suddenly Jungwon sightly pushes the guy aside.

"Han Hyung , he's my childhood bestfriend, Sunoo hyung." I sightly bow to him.

"I'm Park Hanbin. Nice to meet you."

"Kim sunoo, Nice to meet you as well."

"Sunoo Hyung, the bell for first lecture will ring soon. Let's get going." Jungwon says as he starts to walk away.

"Bye cutie." Says Hanbin before walking away with others.

I just wave at them mouthing a Good bye!.

"Jungwonie, wait for me!" I shout while jogging to reach Jungwon.

_________

After reaching the classroom , Jungwon walks toward his seat. As their Home teacher still hasn't arrived for the lecture ; Jungwon goes over to Niki's seat for a little chit-chat.

"Hyung, where's your friend?" Niki asks placing his chin on his palm , staying in his boredom pose.
" Well guess what? He's not in our class.." Jungwon asks , a hint of disappointment visible in his voice.

"Really!" Niki's voice goes Unexpectedly higher than his usual deep tone upon hearing that Sunoo wasn't their classmate. "Oh.. I mean really? That's bad.." Niki changes his emotion quickly as he feels Jungwon's glare.

Jungwon continues after some time "Yeah.. but , He is Ahem ahem!..." Niki fidgets with his Pen waiting for Jungwon to complete his sentence but as Jungwon takes much longer time ; Niki diverts his gaze onto Jungwon furrowing his eyebrows "What's taking you so long?"

"He is with us.." Jungwon says making Niki panic "Where?!" Niki asks while he turns his head to his Right and Left. "I don't see him, you never told me that you can see ghosts." Niki replies sarcastically while leaning back to his seat. "Well He is..."

"In my pocket!!" Jungwon suddenly pulls out a fox keyring out of his pocket to which Niki looks at him confusingly at first ; but then realizes it "He does look like fox hm."

"You should've seen yourself when I told you Sunoo hyung is with us." Jungwon teases Niki while giggling to
Niki's reaction "Jungwon shi.." Niki calls Jungwon to which Jungwon pretend like he's offended of the
informal speech. "What?"

"Sunoo hyung... He looks pretty.." Niki's sudden statement shook Jungwon "You also think so? Well I've been saying that since Kindergarden." Jungwon replies proudly.

"That's why.. Hm.." Niki mutters while thinking about something.

"What?" Jungwon asks.

"You didn't notice them? The Hyungz." 

"I didn't.. where were they? And what's the connection between Sunoo hyung being pretty and The Hyungz?" Jungwon asks crossing his arms.

"Well, they were standing around the Library , and all of them were staring at Sunoo hyung.
You should've seen that...." Niki tells Jungwon as Jungwon listens attentively but he finds the next part more interesting to listen.

"Especially Sunghoon hyung and Heeseung hyung."

"Dang, really! I-"

"Good morning class! Sorry for the late but I had some urgent work to do." Their teacher already arrives cutting off Jungwon and Niki's gossip.

___________

Meanwhile with Sunoo:

Sunoo went to the staff room with Jungwon to meet their home room teacher but it wasn't Mrs. Jang
So Jungwon just bids his goodbye to Sunoo , leaving the latter alone with the other teachers.

"Kim Sunoo-shii?" Calls another teacher in the staff room for Sunoo.

"Ah yes?"

"Hello! I'm Ms. Kim, your home room teacher. The first lecture's not mine but its okay anyway I'll lead you to your classroom."

"Okay. Thank you." Ms. Kim sightly chuckes at Sunoo's cuteness when he smiles.

___________

"Good morning class! Oh is the 1st period already over?" Ms. Kim enters the Classroom while telling Sunoo to stay at the door.

"Oh! Oh! Teacher~ Do we have a new student?"  A girly voice asks and as a reply the class makes an 'Oo' sound.

"Well that's right class! Come in!"

Sunoo enters the Classroom shocking everyone by his vibes.
"Hello! I am Kim Sunoo! Nice to meet you, please take care of me!"

"Well Sunoo-shi, you may sit next to Wonyoung. I hope you won't mind it Wonyoung mm?"

Wonyoung just shakes her head while smiling at Sunoo who's sitting next to her.

"Hii~ I am Jang Wonyoung, nice to meet you!" She says while cutely smiling at Sunoo to which Sunoo also smiles at her showing his beautiful eye smile.

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Kim Sunoo.."

"I already know that Sunoo-shii~"

_______________
TO BE CONTINUED..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.1K 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
254K 12.8K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. ๐Ÿ’Œ dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...